The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Empty
PostSubject: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:19 am

Aubrey had been, for want of a better word, stuck in hell for the last few weeks or so. After what had happened with Woodbury and her husband Philip, she had not been found by the other group and she had been left rather on her own to make her way to the prison. Although, what with all of the herds of walkers, it had taken her many many detours and she had to admit that now she was totally lost.

Map reading was not one of her best skills. Hopefully after this she would get a lot better at it so that if she was stuck on her own again it wouldn't take her weeks to get back to the group that she was a part of.

Yet, Aubrey wanted to be able to find Philip, she wanted to ask him why he had done what he had done but also...because she missed him. It was like a huge hole had taken up residence in her heart and didn't look to be going away at all. What could she do but try and patch up her marriage?

He hadn't come back to Woodbury though, not that she had seen, although she did leave rather soon after the initial massacre after packing up most of the supplies that she could carry and going off to follow the tracks on the road that Philip would have left. They wouldn't be there for long and she had to act fast in order to follow them.

Now she was approaching a house she had seen some people inhabiting, there was a girl by the window who had waved to her and she thought that she would investigate and see if they had a place for her for the night. As the floorboard squeaked while she stepped on it, Aubrey grimaced, but knocked on the door to the flat anyway, hoping they would not be hostile.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:38 am

Phillip, or Brian as he had told these people, had to admit that there was a certain level of peace he was getting in helping this little family out. It was the kind of peace that he had only ever gotten when he was with Aubrey before but now... now she would never have him back. How could she ever want him back? After what he had done?

No... no it was best that he left his wife before he could hurt her too.

Sighing a little bit as he admitted to himself that it was the hardest thing he had ever had to do... and it was not getting any easier on himself. Even now, playing a game of chess with the old man, he could not escape his thoughts of Aubrey or of the things he had done to the people of Woodbury and to his one time friends and allies...

The squeaky floorboard alerted them and he was instantly stood up as Lilly gently opened the door, her gun at the ready. However when the door opened Phillip pushed past Lilly roughly to wrap the newcomer up in a massive hug,

"Oh Aubrey... Aubrey!" he cried happily as he hugged her mightily, "I've missed you so much Aubrey... so much..."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:47 am

Aubrey was a little surprised when the door opened so softly and slowly, she saw that there was a woman there and it made her a little unhappy if she was honest because she had hoped for just one second there that it would have been Philip. It seemed like she was never going to find him again even if all she wanted to do was ask him why the fuck he had done what he had done?

Why had he thrown everything that they had away? No more Woodbury...no more marriage...no more being together even! He just left without a word!

"Excuse me I don't mean to be a bother..." Aubrey began, holding up her machete as she tried to negotiate her way into the flat or at least one of the flats nearby within the building, surely they would have no problems with that?

But then, as soon as the woman was pulled aside Aubrey was both shocked, and angered to see Philip living in this place with this woman and obviously not out looking for her like she was out looking for him. It made her rather stiff in his arms as he embraced her, and she broke away from his touch as soon as she could.

"Who the fuck is this?" she asked, gesturing to the woman "What the fuck happened? Why aren't you out there, looking for me every goddamn day Philip?!" Aubrey asked with a growl "Why are you holed up in here, looking like you're sitting fucking pretty and I'm living in cars out on the bleeding highway!?!"

Pushing into the house Aubrey looked around at the other woman who seemed to be raging that she was swearing at Philip, and obviously she seemed attached to him, but Aubrey merely glared at her, waiting for her to either say something constructive or shut the hell up.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:54 am

Phillip would be lying if he said that he had been expecting a happy reunion with his wife but he had been hoping that it would be slightly less volatile than it seemed to be right now. She honestly looked like she was about to cut Lilly's head off... and then do something to his nether regions with the machete that he was not excited about at all!

Although he couldn't blame her, he could really wish she wouldn't do anything like that.

When she asked who the fuck Lilly was the woman in question was getting angry but Phillip motioned for her to shut the hell up and the woman reluctantly did so,

"This is Lilly and this is her family." he gestured at Lilly and the others, "I only just arrived a few hours ago Aubrey... this is just for the night."

He grimaced a little bit before sighing,

"Aubrey... I did something awful and I'm..." he stopped, his voice shaking slightly, "And I became something terrible. I don't want to hurt you like that again Aubrey but what if I can't help it? What if I... go off the rails again?"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:06 am

Aubrey was trying to calm down but the fact was that she was feeling more abandoned now than ever, how could she not feel like that...? He was holed up here and he wasn't out there looking for her, he hadn't even bothered she could tell! How on earth could she even begin to feel like she could be with him again if he didn't even value their marriage enough not to look for her, like she was looking for him.

"Oh yes of course I BELIEVE YOU!" she yelled "Why in gods name would I believe you Philip, you leave me on my own in Woodbury to go off and fight Rick! And then guess what, you don't come back when you say you will!"

Gritting her teeth Aubrey wanted to kick something, punch something maybe kill some walkers because he was just being infurating. Had he apologised...no? Had he asked for forgiveness for leaving her after they got married? NO!

"I know Philip!" Aubrey yelled "I got told by RICK. Rick and fucking Karen! I stayed in Woodbury to be with you and you didn't even come back!"

Unable to contain her rage Aubrey started hitting Philip on the arm with her rolled up sleeping bag, tears stinging her eyes threatening to fall down her cheeks;

"You just left me on my own! And you just admitted you didn't even LOOK for me?! This whole trip was a WASTE! I'm just going to leave, gather my wits and go find the prison." Aubrey sighed softly, taking in a deep breath before turning on her heel and storming down the hall, she didn't care how loud she was being.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:17 am

Phillip frowned a little bit when she said that she didn't believe him, although he could not fault her logic and her reasons for doubting him. He shook his head at the implications of the distrust though. It was obvious that she thought he had been here for a lot longer than he had been. Either that or she was implying that he was romantically involved with one of the sisters here,

"Aubrey believe me when I say I have only been here a few hours... I saw the young girl waving out the window and came to look." he told her quietly, trying to get her to be calmer, "And I... I couldn't come back and face you after what I had done Aubrey... how could I?"

He shook his head,

"I had just killed dozens of people... how could you be with me after that?"

Oh yeah... he reflected as the family seemed to stiffen. He hadn't told them that he'd done any of this stuff. Ah well it didn't much matter. When she started hitting her he just let her do it, letting her get her rage out a little by hitting him,

"I couldn't be with you until I knew I'd never be a danger to you again Aubrey..." he whispered to her before following her down the corridor and pulling her into a tight hug that he just kept on giving her, "I'm sorry Aubrey... I'm so sorry I left you... I don't want to leave you again. Never again... please... stay with me..."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:30 am

Aubrey shook her head as she stormed down the corridor, how could she face Philip after he just plainly said that he didn't even bother to look for her. She could have died on the road looking for him, he could have been dead or crazy she didn't even care she just wanted to find him and know for certain what had happened back there and now that she knew what had happened. It made her so mad that she couldn't stand to look at him.

Even when he wrapped her up into a hug Aubrey fought all the way and when it seemed that she wasn't going to be getting out of this embrace any time soon she just lay rigid in his arms. How on earth could she begin to look at him when he had just abandoned her.

"No I'm not going to stay with you!" she cried "Why on earth would I stay with you, you just abandoned me, left me to the walkers on my own! You know how many people survive on their own Philip...like none! Why did you leave me all alone to just...just die!?"

Pounding on his chest again Aubrey broke free and stood next to the window which let in some of the moonlight from outside, it glistened and shone on her tears that were streaming down her face. All of the hope that she had for their reunion was gone, extinguished. Sobbing softly Aubrey wiped at her tears and held out the ring which she held onto through all of this.

"It doesn't matter if you don't want to leave me again Philip, you left me in the first place...in a world like this you should never leave anyone alone not especially not the person that you love." shaking her head Aubrey pointed to the door with the women "You then don't even look for me and I see you shacking up with two women! How...w-what?"

Holding her hands up Aubrey took a deep breath "Just...just leave me alone Philip, I don't want to see you. Go have fun with your new adoptive family."
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:44 am

Phillip could not really deny what she was saying because what she was saying was true. He had abandoned her and he had done it with the intention of dying, which would have probably meant she would have died too in one way or another. When she asked why he had left her all alone to die he grimaced,

"I'm sorry okay?" he told her, "I thought I was a danger to you so I tried to remove myself to remove the danger... I didn't want, could never want and do not want you to die Aubrey!"

Each of her hits were getting stronger and stronger but he wasn't about to just left her go. He held her right up until the point where she hit him too hard and he winced, giving her chance to break away from him. Seeing her there, crying, in the moonlight brought a massive weight down into his gut,

"I have never been with any woman other than you Aubrey... because you are the only woman I have on my mind every single day and every single moment..." he told her, taking off a necklace he was wearing to show her that it had a beautifully carved silver angel on it, "You are my angel and I regret my decision every second of every day..."

When she told him to leave her alone, to be with the others, he shook his head and moved closer to her,

"No." he told her before kissing her on the lips, leaning close to her, "You are my family Aubrey... they're no ones. People I met hours ago and they mean nothing to me... but you mean everything to me Aubrey! You are my angel and I... I guess I am your devil. But I love you more than anything else in this world."

Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:00 am

Aubrey didn't know what to do she was just so hurt right now she wanted comfort. She wanted Philip, she wanted to be close to him, she loved him so much that she had gone off on her own to find him. To hope that she was going to be able to fix with whatever was wrong with their marriage and make it work but right now she didn't know how this was going to happen...how could they start again when he had killed so many people.

He had killed Andrea.
He had killed Milton.
He had killed Merle!

All of those people who had done nothing wrong but try and help him fight against Rick and his group. He was a murderer...

Unable to stop her tears Aubrey returned the kiss with a passion, she wanted to feel better, she didn't want this hurt to stay in her chest she wanted everything to get better. Sighing softly she placed her hand over her eyes and tried to calm herself down, she was still crying but her chest wasn't heaving with sobs any more.

"I can't forgive you Philip, for what you did to me, to those people, to my friends." she whispered softly "But I want to give this marriage a chance...I want to give you a chance to, to try and fix what you broke, I don't know if it can happen but I want to at least try."

Locking eyes with Philip for the first time, Aubrey's bottom lip wibbled; "I so badly wanted everything to work out between us, I love you Philip but I'm just hurting so much right now..."
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:12 am

Phillip wasn't physically holding his breath but he honestly felt like he was at the moment and that was a very odd feeling to be having indeed. Swallowing thickly, he waited and waited for her to speak to him again. To say something... anything! He would take the blunt force of her anger rather than be shunned and ignored by her. He hated hurting her and he hated the very idea of her ignoring him for any length of time.

He had killed a lot of people though.

How could she ever look past that?

But she returned his kiss with a passion that only she seemed to have ever possessed. Before Aubrey he had never known someone could have so much passion but now he knew that she did. And she held such passion for him. It was all he could do to kiss her back and try to match her passion as he pressed her lightly against the nearest wall. He stopped when she indicated she wanted to stop,

"I... I understand." he spoke quietly. He did understand seeing as he knew he'd never forgive himself for the same actions. When she said she wanted to give both him and the marriage a chance he felt like a great weight had been lifted from his shoulders, "Oh thank god... thank you Aubrey... thank you... all I need is one chance as I can prove myself to you again..."

When she looked so vulnerable it was all he could do to cup her cheek gently before pulling her in for a comforting hug, holding her tightly to him,

"I know Aubrey I know... I love you so much and it's killing me knowing that I've caused you so much pain. But no more... I promise you, I'll never hurt you again."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:24 am

Aubrey couldn't help but feel like she had made a big betrayal to herself, to her friends when she had been accepting of Philip and saying that she would give him a second chance. Sighing softly she decided that she needed to make peace with it, she thought that she was obliged to herself to see through her marriage and that her friends should accept that...although maybe it was less acceptable if he was a murdering crazy guy.

Who was to say?

Groaning softly into the kiss, Aubrey was tempted to stop thinking altogether for the night, she just wanted his touch so badly, to be with him and comforted by him. Running her hands down his chest Aubrey just hoped he would make this about her tonight, given what she had been through to find him.

"Just so you know, if you fail me again Philip that's it..." she whispered softly "That's it between us, we will break apart and I will go to the prison and settle in with Rick's group." Aubrey warned with a slightly disappointed look on her face.

Now that she was pulled into his chest, nuzzling her head against Philip's warm body, and Aubrey kept her hands pressed against his light muscles, losing herself in the musky scent of her husband that she had missed so much.

His ardent promises did a little bit to help her feel better, and so Aubrey pressed her lips to his own in another passionate kiss, running her hands through his hair as she pulled her body even closer to Philip's. Softly Aubrey sucked his bottom lip into her mouth and roughly pulled at his hair, rough sex was definitely going to be occurring.

"Philip, I missed you." she whispered softly "I love you but goddamn it I'm so angry with you." Aubrey whispered hotly against his lips.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:37 am

Phillip knew that none of this could be easy for her... it was like she was betraying the people he had killed no doubt. To forgive him, even in a limited capacity, so quickly would be a betrayal. But he didn't care as long as she loved him again. Was that selfish of him? Yes it really was selfish of him but there was little to be done about it.

The soft little groan into the kiss made him moan lightly in happiness along with her, enjoying the feeling of his wife's soft little lips against his own. As she ran her hands down his chest he leant in closer to her ear and began to kiss up and down her neck,

"I know Aubrey... so I will no fail you again." he promised her, whispering so close to her ear as he held her to him, "I won't let you down again my wife."

Her hands against his body... oh how he had missed them. He had missed every inch of Aubrey and it showed by how his body reacted to just being close to her like this.

Another passionate kiss that he poured his own passion into with a happy little moan of enjoyment as he felt her hands moving up to his hair. He wrapped one arm around her waist to pull her hips against his own. His other hand was on the top of her back,

"I missed you too Aubrey and I love you..." he told her in return before nodding, "I know..."

He slowly kissed down her neck and down the valley of her blouse. Then he slowly kissed down the outside of her top as he sank down onto his knees, his hands gently caressing her legs. He looked up at her as he unbuttoned her trousers and slowly began to edge them down her smooth legs until she could step out of them.

Kissing her inner thighs softly, he looked up into her eyes as he kissed the sensitive skin,

"I want to show you... just how much I've missed you... and how much I appreciate you..."

He licked her through her panties before pulling them down as well... and beginning to lightly kiss around her sex.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:49 am

The reassurance that Philip gave her made her heart temporarily lighter, she hoped that she was going to be able to enjoy this night, their reunion and that he would not complain that she was being too rough because she wanted him and she wanted to have a passionate wild night without having to worry about anything.

She just wanted to be with her husband.

Groaning softly when he pulled her hips in tightly to his own, Aubrey dug her fingers hard into his back as she pressed her body up against his own, her soft breasts pushing against his chest as she waited for Philip to move them into a room across the hall. Her breath hitched in her throat as Philip kissed down her top, his lips teasing her sensitive skin around her hips.

As she stepped out of her trousers Aubrey purred softly and hopped into a nearby room, shutting and locking the door behind the two of them, and pushing Philip onto the sofa in the living room.

The kisses he had given to her sex made her whole body shiver and Aubrey wanted more, pulling Philip on top of her she kissed him passionately and tugged off his shirt, leaving his chest bare and open to her. Giving him languid licks to his chest, Aubrey groaned and scratched at Philip's back.

"Mmmm yes, give me it Philip." she groaned softly "Please."
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:58 am

Phillip could tell that this session was going to be a lot rougher than any session they'd ever had together before but he was more than happy with that to be honest. Licking his lips at the possibilities and experiences he could have with her tonight, he smirked a little bit as their bodies pressed against each other more.

When she pulled the two of them into a nearby room, Phillip was oh so very glad that it was the room he'd been given. That meant it was Walker-free. Walkers showing up in the middle of sex would be beyond bad.

He could see that she was getting wetter and wetter and she was obviously feeling the arousal very keenly. Licking his lips a little bit, he hissed lightly when she scratched his back before nodding his head,

"As you wish my love..." he purred before slowly inserting a finger into her hot pussy before curling it against the inside of her folds even as he began to kiss and lick at the outside of her pussy. Seeing her clit, he sucked it into his mouth and hummed as he licked it, "Mmm... you like?"

His finger was joined by a second as he continued to lick mercilessly at her clit, wanting her to love his technique. To love what he was doing to her.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:06 am

Aubrey groaned happily when Philip slowly inserted his finger into her hot tight pussy, it felt so good to be able to be touched like this again. Hopefully they were going to be able to do this again, and again soon because she wanted to be with Philip as much as she could, to renew the bond that was so fragile right now.

Love making would come after she had dispersed her initial anger.

"Ah...oh Philip..." Aubrey sighed happily arching her hips up into his touch, exhaling heavily when she felt him beginning to lick the outside of her sex, it felt so amazing that he was giving her all of the attention, all of the pleasure.

Mewling in pleasure, Aubrey's eyes cracked open wide when she felt him sucking her clit into her mouth humming against it. Her hips began to wiggle with the effort to try and keep still while Philip was giving her the pleasuring of her month so far but...that wasn't saying much seeing as she had only pleasured herself.

"I do, I do like!" she squeaked, her hands going down to entwine in his hair, pulling on it softly "Please...don't stop."

Aubrey groaned and arched her chest up with pleasure as he licked at her clit, again and again and again, it made her whole body tremor and her thighs heat up with the sensations;

"Mmm I think I'm...I'm going to..." she gasped.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:15 am

Phillip could tell that Aubrey was really getting into this whole thing and he loved that about this. He loved that she was enjoying herself so immensely and that he was the only cause and the only reason why she was getting this much pleasure. He loved to give it to her and he would do so. He would give her what she wanted and what he craved to give her.

Her juices were flowing much more freely now that his finger was moving around inside her tight little pussy and they tasted delicious! Humming happily, he noticed her grabbing onto his hair but didn't protest the action at all,

"Mmm... you taste..." he began before stopping long enough to give her clit a rapid tongue lashing for about five seconds before continuing, "Delicious Aubrey... I love your juices..."

He smirked into her pussy as he hummed louder and harder around her clit even as his tongue danced against it. She was pulling on his hair and getting gradually louder and louder and that suggested only one thing to him,

"Do it..." he urged her as he stroked a sensitive area inside her pussy with two fingers while humming, sucking and rapidly licking at her clit with his tongue, "Cum for me..."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:25 am

Aubrey couldn't stop herself from crying out in pleasure, she wanted him to give her the orgasm that she had wanted for so long, nothing was as good as being with Philip he was the only man that she could ever love and Aubrey knew that. Otherwise why was she here trying to save a marriage that most people would have thrown to the wind in an instant.

Gasping and thrusting down onto his touch when Philip drew his tongue out and lashed as her clit, Aubrey mewled happily and groaned.

"Oh Philip!" Aubrey cried out bucking her hips against his fingers and his expert tongue, maybe it was because of the time they had not been together but the sensations were so heightened that Aubrey found herself releasing so soon after him starting to pleasure her, but she wasn't going to deny herself that "Please!"

As her juices were released all over Philip's tongue, Aubrey felt her orgasm wash over her and she threw her head back against the sofa arm, groaning loudly when it finally passed.

"Oh, my god. That was amazing." she murmured, breathless as she pushed Philip back onto the sofa, her lips kissing his passionately as her tongue dipped along his lower lip. Growling, Aubrey nipped at his neck and sucked happily to give him a love bite, undoing his trousers and pulling them down so that she could see how strained his arousal was.

"I want you so much, Philip, I want you to fuck me hard against the wall behind us." she growled hotly into his air.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:37 am

Phillip could feel the orgasm coming before it did as his fingers were deep enough inside of her that he could feel her muscles moving as he milked her pussy for all of her tasty little pussy juices. Licking his lips and slowly sliding his fingers out of her pussy after she had come down from her high, he smirked a little bit,

"Mmm... I've missed that taste..." he purred huskily near he ear, "That's the taste I'll never be able to get enough of... I'll always be up for licking your hot little pussy Aubrey..."

When he was pushed back onto the sofa his hands immediately went for Aubrey's ass and he squeezed it rather hard as he kissed her back passionately, hungrily. When she nipped at his neck he hissed slightly in slight pain before purring as she released his arousal from his trousers. Throwing away his underwear, he helped her out of her remaining clothes as well, doing so faster and a little bit roughly.

She wanted to be fucked hard against the wall did she?

Grabbing hold of her by her tight ass, he stood up with her wrapped around his waist. With some tricky positioning, he positioned her so that she was wrapping her legs around his waist with his cock-head against her entrance. He dropped her a little bit and she sank all the way down onto his cock in less than a second, causing him to moan loudly.

Pushing her back up against the wall, he leant down and sucked hard on one of her nipples even as he began to piston in and out of her tight little pussy,

"Yeah... god I've missed this pussy... so fucking tight and wet..." He growled, "You missed this? Missed my cock in your pussy?"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:47 am

Philip was normally such a gentleman but the way that he was talking to her was really working to turn her on, why would it not? He was whispering such hot little things into her ear...it made her squirm even though she had just orgasmed. Already she was getting excited again and it made her a little surprised honestly.

Groaning when he all but ripped her clothes off, Aubrey arched her body into his touch and couldn't help but whimper when she felt his rough hands on her body, it made her body spring back into excitement and Aubrey was ready for Philip to do whatever he wanted to her tight firm body against that wall.

As she wrapped her legs around his waist, Aubrey felt his hard cock pressing against her entrance and she held her breath in expectation of the pleasure that she was going to feel. Hopefully she was not going to be waiting that long, and she didn't! Philip let her drop down onto his cock, letting it fill her up tightly and it felt so good inside of her.

"Philip..." Aubrey groaned "Please...please give me more!"

Her back pushed against the wall with each thrust and Aubrey moaned loudly as he sucked hard at her nipples, tightening her grip on his hips Aubrey squeezed softly and dug her nails into his back;

"I've missed this, nothing gets me off like this Philip. Only you can make me feel like this." Aubrey panted as she thrust down onto his cock, pushing him deeper inside of her and leaning her head back against the wall "Deeper! Oh deeper Philip."
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:59 am

Phillip had always tried to be gentle with Aubrey but it seemed that she didn't much care for gentle. She wanted him to be rough and he would be. She wanted him to fuck her hard and he would fuck her so hard that she would think the world was shaking when he brought her to orgasm in a way that no one had ever done before.

When she sank down onto his cock he moaned happily as her silky wetness wrapped his cock up tightly and refused to let go. And he would have it no other way. Her tight little pussy belonged like this! It was there to be fucked by his hard cock and they both knew it,

"More?" he purred huskily into her ear as he raised her up and down on his cock even as he walked with her, "You want more of my hard cock in you do you? More of it thrusting in and out of your wetness?"

Thrusting into Aubrey was absolutely amazing and he was loving every second he was spending with his cock inside her tightness. Moaning loudly as well, he bit the nipple in his mouth lightly, wanting to see if she would moan from it,

"Your fingers weren't enough huh?" he moaned happily as he thrust into her so hard that you could hear her ass clapping as it was banged against the wall, "You needed me in your tight pussy? You needed my strength and cock did you?"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:07 am

Aubrey groaned loudly when she felt him raising her up and down on his cock, it felt so good to feel Philip sliding in and out, and in and out of her tight wetness. She wanted so much more of this sensation and she had missed it. Of course it would be better laying on the bed they had shared together in Woodbury, with the soft gossamer curtains flowing around them, the windows open letting the summer breeze in.

Such an image was painful, and so it got shoved aside and she groaned as she felt him hitting her sweet spot as Aubrey was filled to the brim with Philip's cock.

"Y-yes I want more of your hard, thick cock Philip..." she groaned letting her lips kiss his shoulder blades, sucking on them hard, then lapping gently at the little red mark "I want you to fuck me hard, and deep, I want you to let all of your anger, and passion out on my body. Don't hold back, I can take it." Aubrey panted her hair splaying against the wall, dark against her porcelain skin.

Mewling in pleasure when Philip bit her nipple lightly Aubrey thrusted down hard onto his cock and growled into Philip's ear, taking its lobe into her mouth and sucking hard on it, letting her teeth nibble relentlessly. Her pussy had tightened with pleasure at the rough sensation and she wanted to feel more, she wanted him to squeeze her breasts hard, to toy with her nipples roughly, to squeeze her ass. Aubrey wanted to lose herself in the sensations, Philip could put her anywhere in any position and Aubrey would continue to thrust down onto his cock relentlessly.

"I need you to fill me Philip, oh I feel so good, so full." she groaned, gripping his shoulders hard "Yes fuck me right there in the sweetspot! Please!" Aubrey begged as she tossed her head to and fro with the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:21 am

Her tight little pussy was made for his cock, he was sure of it. Only she was able to take his entire length in without so much as a scrap of displeasure. Oh no... no she loved the pain she was giving him with her pleasure. She loved how his fingers were digging into her plump little ass as he fucked her against the wall. And she absolutely adored it when he bit on her nipples as he was so fond of doing right now.

Biting her other nipple, he grinned,

"You want more of my cock inside you? Want me to make you cum all around my hard dick?" he questioned her, thrusting her up and down on his cock harder and faster than before, "Oh with pleasure... I warn you though that when I cum..."

He leant in and whispered huskily into her ear,

"They'll be far too much for you to ever swallow it all if I can in your mouth..."

She was meeting him thrust for thrust and he was loving the sensation and did whatever he could to make his thrusts faster up into her tight little pussy. So wet, so hot and oh so inviting! He thought his cock would never leave if given any kind of choice. The roughness of their fucking seemed to be having a massive effect on Aubrey as she was screaming so loud with her moans he was sure everyone had heard her,

"You like being full huh?" He grinned, "I know how to make you feel even more full..."

Raising her off his cock he growled and turned her around so that her front was against the wall. He spanked her ass rather hard,

"Lean forwards, present your ass towards me..." he directed her, "Look over your shoulder... and beg me to fuck you so hard you're drooling from pleasure for hours!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)   What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Should I Do With You? (Governor and Aubrey)
Page 1 of 1