The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven) Empty
PostSubject: Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven)   Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Rick, Raven, Oscar and Daryl were making their way through the prison to try and find the prisoner who kept letting the Walkers into their damned area. It was getting annoying but there was noting for it but to clear out the Walkers before clearing out the person, or people, who had done it.

Seeing someone up ahead spot them before running away, Rick concluded that this was probably the person they were after.

Leading the charge after the man, revolver in his left hand and an axe in his right, Rick smirked a little bit to himself so that only Raven could see. Was it wrong that he was loving the thrill of the chase so much that it was beginning to get his blood pumping quickly,

"Come on guys... even I know that the boiler room up ahead should be a dead end." he encouraged those with him, keeping the manic little grin under control as best he could, "Let's get this rat..."

Just as he entered the boiler room, Rick looked around and frowned when he didn't see the guy they'd been chasing. Before he could say anything the man dropped down from some overhead pipes, knocking the revolver out of Rick's hand and grabbing it, pointing it at Rick shakily,

"I've got you now you bastard!" he threated, shaking like a leaf even as he glanced at Oscar, "Come on man... come on we can kill this pig and get this prison for ourselves..."

He turned to Raven and swallowed thickly,

"Come on Raven... you gotta be chaffin' under the control of this pig and his people right?" he told her, trying to get her onside, "I bet they don' trust you or nothin!"
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven)   Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Raven smirked when she saw just how much Rick was enjoying this, it was surprising even to her the darkness that he had inside of him. However, she knew that he would stop himself before it got too senseless, unlike her, she had to cross that line to know that she had gone too far. Rick had enough morals in him and enough sanity to know you only killed people who deserved it, or walkers, who weren't really people.

Letting Betty roar into life Raven lingered behind the group and used long wide arching movements to decapitate walkers left right and center, it was too hard to use her in a group, she might chop off a limb of someone she wasn't supposed to and then where would she be? She was trying to be a good girl so that Rick might like her a little bit more.

Once all of the walkers were dead, and there was a lull between the others coming down the corridor, she turned and she ran back to join the group who were just entering the boiler room, it seemed to be where they had spotted the man that they were currently looking for.

Hearing the commotion she stormed into the room and saw that the prisoner was pointing Rick's gun at him, and it made Raven growl softly, nobody pointed a gun at her man and lived to tell the tale. Although, she calmed down pretty quickly and approached an even level with Rick.

"You know, you are completely correct." she murmured "They don't trust me...and I rather like the idea of having the prison all to myself..." Raven smirked wickedly and stepped forwards slowly so that she was standing a little bit behind the man in question "Go on, stop dawdling and shoot if him you intend to shoot."

Looking at her nails, flaking some blood off of them, she merely stood still for a moment, before after a suitable amount of time she chuckled again, and as her hand had been inching slowly towards the cord on Betty it finally touched it and with a sharp yank it came to life. Swiftly Raven brought it down and it sawed off the arm that was currently holding the gun, before doing the same and cutting off the other arm.

"Haha...now you're completely 'armless." she joked, not minding she was getting blood all over her clothes and skin, swiftly, she kicked the man outside of the boiler room and down the corridor, watching him run away and flail his stumps.

It wasn't long before she heard the sounds of walkers feasting, and Raven smirked darkly; "Well...he's dead." she stated factually.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven)   Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:00 am

Rick had to admit that he had been a little bit worried that he was about to be shot with his own gun. For some reason he had a picture of Tallahassee from Zombieland screaming like a little girl about not being killed with his own gun. He was feeling that right now as he looked up at the prisoner holding the revolver. Of course he was slowly edging closer so that he could smash the man's face in with his axe but he had to have a backup plan in case that one didn't work too well.

Before he could really think of a backup plan, Raven started talking about how they didn't trust her and that she would love the prison to herself again. He might have believed it if she hadn't been edging her hand back towards the cord of his chainsaw. Deciding he needed more time, he nodded to the man,

"Pull the hammer back first." he told the man, startling him, "Otherwise it won't fire."

When the man glanced down at the gun, Raven struck him down with her chainsaw, covering Rick in the prisoner's blood too. Grabbing his gun out of the detached arm's hand, he and Daryl both groaned at her pun,

"Awesome rescue Raven and I owe you but..." he smirked, "That was an awful line."

With the end of the prisoner now certain, Rick sighed in relief and both Daryl and Oscar began to make their way back to the base camp area. Rick stayed behind with Raven for a moment before smirking, his face dripping blood just like Raven's,

"Is that something we can call a bloodbath?" he joked with a manic grin, "What shall I do to repay you for saving my life my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven)   Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:16 am

Raven couldn't help but pout softly when Rick told her that it had been an awful line, she didn't want her jokes to be so bad but to be honest she wasn't very good at telling jokes in the first place. What with being locked up in here for so long you tended to forget about the ones you had heard, and hardly picked up any new ones from the walls of your cell you confided in for the most part of your prison life.

"Well excuse me, next time I'll add a convenient pause for you to add the witty comment." she smirked, running her hands through her hair to move it away from her face, although it just had the unfortunate effect of putting blood through her hair "But for what it was worth, I think it was a truly witty joke."

Sighing softly she slung Betty over her shoulder, her blades having stopped when she switched her off, and decided she was going to make her way back to her rooms so that she could get this blood off her before it dried and stuck goddamn everywhere.

Unable to ignore the way that Rick looked, dripping with blood, Raven purred softly. Oddly he looked quite sexy, the whole...danger aspect really played up. The adrenaline might have something to do with the low throbbing of arousal she was feeling but, she was more than willing to act upon it.

"Oh definitely, there are rumours that it might be good for the skin though, those lines of yours might disappear." she teased, gently running her fingers across Rick's face, the lines that she could see there were worry and stress lines which likely were only going to get worse "Do I have to decide now, maybe I want to keep you as a slave for a while." Raven teased.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven)   Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:32 am

Rick chuckled a little bit. Of course she should have waited for him to add something witty, he was an amazingly witty person after all and deserved to be seen as such... nah he wasn't much better than Raven. His attempt would have been something about the guy being 'disarmed' or something equally as corny. He chuckled a little bit and rest his axe casually on his shoulder in a manner not too dissimilar to Raven herself,

"Of course you should have put in the pause." he told her with a smirk, "After each and every kill you should say something witty... well that's what always happens in the zombie movies anyway and they seem to be a good reference guide right about now."

He had to admit that dripping wet was a look that worked very well for Raven. Did he care that she was dripping wet with blood? Not as much as he knew he should actually mind. That was a little concerning but not overly so. He chuckled a little bit and licked his lips, getting some blood on his tongue without meaning too but not reacting to the taste,

"Yes well what would you do with me if I didn't have those 'serious face' lines?" he teased her with a smirk before shaking his head a little bit, "I don't think so... I'm pretty sure that I'm not into being the submissive one."

Winking at her, he began to lead the way back to the base camp as an idea hit him,

"Hey how about I wash the blood off you when we get to camp?" he suggested with a purr as he looked her up and down slowly, "I'll be sure to clean all of it up..."
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven)   Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:46 am

Raven couldn't help but chuckle happily when she heard him asking what she would do if he didn't have those serious face lines, to be honest she didn't think he would be half as attractive because it was really very rugged. Rick was attractive in that manner and not in any other, besides, Raven didn't think there was any other manner these days, it wasn't like you had a ready access to a shower or to hair gel to be one of those 'metrosexual men'.

"Well I think that I could probably make do with you without them." she teased softly "Although I have to admit that you do suit them..." Raven purred, taking in his appearance one more time before turning and beginning to walk towards camp with Rick.

Humming softly she thought about what it would like to be submissive, she didn't think she would like it very much but, for Rick, she was sure that she would be able to give it a good go. Otherwise he might not be interested in being with her at all...chuckling again she shook her head;

"You know, I don't think I am either, looks like we aren't compatible...oh dear." she pouted, before smirking to show that it had been a joke "Besides, you haven't even kissed me yet Officer Grimes, you are being quite forwards don't you think?" Raven asked teasingly, slipping ahead of him around a corner.

Waiting for him to catch up with her Raven smirked again and thought it would be a good chance to 'get to know' Rick in a way she didn't already. A physical way; "I might just take you up on that offer, I don't think I have enough water in my section to do a good enough job of it. Very well, I suppose that can be your repayment, but I best get a massage too."

Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven)   Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:02 am

Rick chuckled a little bit when she said that she could make do without his wrinkles but to be honest he wasn't too sure if he could. He was supposed to be working the rugged look after all! To be honest it was much less of a choice than he would have liked but that was the world today. You either went with the rugged look or you went with the dirty look, those were the only two looks going for people nowadays,

"Yes well I guess I don't have much choice but to just accept them now do I?" he joked a little bit before smirking wider and giving her a wink, "Besides, secretly and not so secretly you only love men with the rugged look... others just look like pricks."

He rolled his eyes a little bit at her joke before thinking to himself about being submissive. It was still something he would rather never really do but he knew that he'd probably be willing to do it for Raven a few times at least,

"I suppose I am being quite forwards..." he agreed even as she turned the corner with him trailing behind, "But then again there's nothing wrong with being very open about what we would both want now is there?"

Catching up to her, he grinned a little bit and nodded a little bit in agreement, his grin wider than it had any right to be,

"Oh don't worry I'll be able to give you a full massage." he teased her with a wink as they approached the living area. There seemed to be noise from behind the doors, "What the hell's going on here?"

Opening it, Rick was immediately assaulted by the entire group shouting questions at him as well as the odd request and lots and lots of bullshit! He groaned as they almost dragged him into the cell block,

"Raven... save me!"
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven)   Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:16 am

Raven couldn't help but smirk softly when she heard that Rick wanted her, it was nice to be wanted, wanted for who she was. Not for just her body. Not for someone that she was pretending to be. For who she really was deep inside, to be honest she thought it would be nigh impossible to find someone who wanted her for that and yet, here he was.

It was something she didn't really want to believe, in case it was all a dream.

"I suppose...if you say so then there is nothing wrong with being open about what we both want." she stated with a warm smile, an actual smile, not a smirk "It's nice to know that my feelings were returned, I wasn't sure for a moment there but..." Raven smirked lightly "Honestly I'm not surprised, your group is hardly formed of the most attractive women."

As soon as they stepped into the block Raven saw that Rick was being attacked by all the different members, and couldn't help but laugh softly, his face looked so helpless, and he was so sexually wound up right now...it would be amusing to deny him the help and leave him to the groups mercy.

At least for a small while.

"Nah, ah." Raven giggled "You have your duties as leader, you can't just put them off, for little old me can you?" she questioned, letting her hair down from its rough pony tail and allowing it to cascade down, flicking it out of its cramped style, Raven swooped it to lay down one side of her shoulder "You'd better hurry up, before I go and wash myself."

Seeing Glenn move forwards to Rick he asked, with his hands stuck in his pockets, probably quite nervous to approach with the look on Rick's face;

"How should we get rid of the bodies of the walkers, we should move them out today before they start to smell right?" he asked

Then Daryl appeared by Glenn's side and declared; "Yeah after that swarm we're low on ammo, we're gunna need to make a run into town. You comin' wit'?"
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven)   Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:32 am

Rick had to say that he loved it when Raven smiled. It was a warm and bright smile that seemed to brighten up his day considerably just by looking at it. Not only that but it also did it's job and made him smile right back at her happily, something he had not done for what felt like years but was actually just a few months, about the time he was first at Hershel's farm,

"Your feelings are returned don't you worry Raven." he assured her with a happy little smile, "It's nice... to know that my feelings are returned. I've not had that in a long time. Heck for the longest time I didn't even know if my wife returned any feelings I used to have for her. With you it's so much more... natural and free."

It was... hell.

Being the leader of the group had never been a happy, fun, thing but right now all he wanted to do was shove the title onto Hershel or Daryl and be done with it. Maybe he would like being the one constantly making complaints and not answering all of them? He pouted a little bit at Raven's refusal before he pulled himself together enough to talk to the others.

He nodded to Glenn,

"You and Maggie go round and take as many as you can outside and burn them. There are wheelbarrows out by the garden. Gloves in the wheelbarrows." he told them, quickly firing off each point, "Wear the gloves, stab them in the head before you light and no more than three Walkers to a barrow. Got it? Go."

As Glenn and Maggie immediately rushed to do his suggestions he turned to face Daryl and patted his bloodied chest,

"They'd smell me coming a mile away, take someone clean. In fact... take Oscar and Carl." he instructed the redneck man quickly, "Teach Carl a little bit about tracking on the way if you can. Take a car but make sure you pick a quiet one so not the Fords. Got it? Good."

He patted Carl on the head, pushing the sheriff's hat down on it a little further, "Behave yourself for Daryl and make sure you keep an eye out for any Woodbury creeps right?"

With the rush done, he held his hands up to stop any further complaints,

"Alright the rest you figure out yourselves guys, I'm going to wash myself before the blood cakes on." he told them simply and watched them all disperse from the area. When he was sure they were gone he marched over to Raven and kissed her passionately on the lips, pulling away with a happy little moan, "Mmm... sorry, I thought I would show you just how much all that pent up the... passion I've been feeling just now... shall we go to the shower room now my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven)   Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dirty deeds - done dirty cheap (Rick and Raven)
Page 1 of 1