The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scud

Scud

Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Empty
PostSubject: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:49 am

Scud had just recently been made a vampire after being a familiar for the better part of five years. All those late night blood pack runs and all the scars they'd given him for amusement had finally paid off and he had finally been made a vampire by his master.

Of course the first thing he had done was rip his 'masters' head off and laugh at the old fool who had thought that Scud would still put up with his shit.

As a vampire he felt more alive than he ever had done before, even if technically he wasn't alive at all anymore.

And then the old guy had come to him.

He wasn't exactly sure who he was exactly as he had not been told Vampire politics before he was turned. But he managed to make out that this old guy was the true leader of all the vampires. So he had bowed to him like the others... and received his mission.

He was to find Blade and get into his circle of trust, acting like a bit of a sleeper agent for the Daywalker.

And now he was at the nearest blood-party with a drink in his hand as he had been undercover as Blade's partner for the better part of a year now and it was getting a little bit hard on him. But his superiors in the ranks had seen his dedication to the cause it seemed because right now he had the best blend of alcohol that a vampire could drink and was currently waiting on the pureblood vampire he'd been drooling over ever since he became a familiar.

And tonight she was to be his reward.

Good things did happen to bad people!
Back to top Go down
Anistasyia

Anistasyia

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:45 am

Anistasyia was a little bit nervous.

After all she had been given away by her father and she didn't even know why! It wasn't something that she had ever thought would happen, being given to a vampire male, it was like she was being forced into being a servant or a wife or something. It didn't seem like the type of thing that her father wanted for her. Although she didn't have much choice.

Like she always did she would look on the bright side and would do all that she can to make the best of the situation that she had found herself in.

Closing her eyes as she stepped down from the VIP room into the main thrive and jamming center of the club, but she could see the man she was supposed to meet standing by the bar. Immediately she recognised him as one of the newer vampires and the fact that he was the one who had spoken to her sometimes while they had both had the time.

His name was Scud, and fortunately for her, she had a little bit of a crush on him herself. He was everything a vampire pure blood wasn't, she wanted something different to the normal men she would have to choose from and Scud was certainly different.

Approaching him, Anistasyia bit her lip softly and eyed him shyly;

"Greetings, Scud." she stated softly "You are the person I am here to meet right? I must confess myself a little surprised!" Anistasyia laughed gently.
Back to top Go down
Scud

Scud

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:50 am

Scud had to admit that out of all the pureblood vampires he had met, Anistasyia was actually the only nice one. After all, a lot of them were bitches. Or bastards. Or something else entirely like that fat fuck who used to keep the archives up to date and all that. But she had been nice to him even back when he was just a pet, even if they had had only short conversations so that he wouldn't be punished for talking to 'his better'.

Of course he had been caught several times and the scars on his stomach were proof of that to be sure.

When she came over to him at the bar he grinned a little bit and tightened his bandana up a little bit as he stepped away from the bar to hand her a mixed drink of vodka and blood. A really bloody mary that thing was. He held up his own in a little toast to her,

"Damn straight I am Ani..." he told her with a grin, "Not as surprised as I am, let me tell ya! I've been wanting to find you since the last time we talked but B ain't big on vacations."

He drank his own glass down before setting it down on the bar again,

"So... what do ya think about all this?" he asked her honestly, "I know it probably ain' what ya were wanting to happen to ya but... hows about it Ani?"
Back to top Go down
Anistasyia

Anistasyia

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:02 am

Anistasyia couldn't help but smile brightly when Scud held out the drink to her and she took it thankfully, she wanted to be able to have a little bit of Dutch courage in her system. Although it probably wasn't going to be that much of a help to her, she would drink it anyway, simply because he had bought it for her.

Sipping at it she sighed softly and licked the blood red liquid from around her lips. It was a simply delicious drink and it was her favourite blood type, how could he have known or was it simply a co-incidence?

"I could guess that, the man seems like a little bit of a slave driver but...I guess it is a little bit better than being stuck around here all of the time." she stated with a soft smile "I would swap places with you if I could, it sounds exciting."

When he asked her so honestly what she thought of the situation, Anistasyia thought that she should probably give him an honest answer. It was what he deserved after all. Smiling a little shyly at Scud she cradled the drink in her hands as she leant against the bar in front of her;

"Well, like I said it was unexpected, and no it wasn't what I envisioned I wanted for myself but..." she grinned slightly "Now that it's happened I wouldn't have it any other way, I always liked you, you know but...things were different then. Now though, I'm all yours." Anistasyia smiled softly, a shy quality to it still as she held her hand out for him to touch.

"How did you manage to do this by the way?" she asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Scud

Scud

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:12 am

Scud could tell that the Innocent Vampire Queen (as he and some other pets had originally dubbed her) was going to be needing the alcohol in the drink. It would give her some extra courage that was for damned sure. And she might just need it if she didn't like what had happened... though he hoped she wasn't too against the idea of being his.

He couldn't take his eyes off of her tongue as it darted out to lick up the remains of the drink from her lips. She had a rather long tongue actually... he coughed a little bit to try and keep his mind off of that just now. He smirked a little bit,

"Yeah well B gotta have someway of givin a hundred and ten now don' he? It's good to see him work though... man he's a beast!" he laughed a little bit before clicking his tongue, "No dice Princess... I ain' the kind to be able to sit still for long enough to be polite to people like you are Ani."

When she smiled a little shyly he hoped that that meant she was shy because this would turn out to be something that she actually wanted. Though he wasn't holding his breath on that. He grinned a little bit when she spoke about always liking him,

"Fancy that... the Innocent Vampire Princess had a little something something for the pet boy huh?" he smirked a little bit but it was good natured, "Well hell Ani, nice to see that my feelings were returned."

He held her hand and led her to a quieter corner of the bar, "What do you mean? Getting close to B? Getting ya as a reward?"
Back to top Go down
Anistasyia

Anistasyia

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:22 am

Anistasyia couldn't help but smile softly, she had always loved the way that Scud had spoken and she had found that she could listen to him all day, she wanted to simply sit with him and hear him read to her, or hear him speak to her in some long monologue fashion. Although it was a little bit embarrassing to admit so she might keep that to herself.

"So you admire him and the way that he works?" she asked with a small smile "I have to admit he does seem to have an excellent knack for killing our kind, I know why father never lets me out into these places much, any vampire is any in his mind I suppose."

Poking her tongue out at Scud Anistasyia took another drink of her blood and vodka with a happy sigh; "You get used to it, I'm sure that you are going to get used to it too when you finish your mission with Blade."

Unable to stop herself frowning when Scud referred to himself as the 'pet boy' even in good humour, Anistasyia felt that she was going to have to get that part out of him, she wanted him to be seen as equal and now that he had her she would do her best to make sure that he was happy and contented as she could make him.

"Pet boy is a name I don't much like assossiated with you." she stated quietly, her features becoming a little cold at the idea, before smiling brightly "Dear heart is a more suitable name for you, it is my personal one, although Innocent Vampire Princess is a bit long, don't you think?" Anistasyia teased good naturedly.

Nibbling her bottom lip when he explained that she was a reward for his business with Blade, Anistasyia smiled gently;

"I was never told why I was being presented to you, but, I am a reward for your work with Blade then? Does that mean your work is finished?" she asked softly as she gently laced her fingers with his "Why did you ask for me as your reward?" Anistasyia asked with a cheeky smile playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Scud

Scud

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:35 am

Scud was a little bit embarrassed at the moment actually. It was only when he spoke to someone as posh as Ani that he really noticed how much he was butchering the English language. But hopefully it wouldn't be a feeling that lasted very long because he sure as hell wasn't going to be able to speak all posh like Ani was able to,

"Well B kicks some serious ass! Hard not to like that, even if he is kicking our asses." he admitted with a little smirk before laughing and nodding, "Yeah B-man wouldn't think twice... so good thing for me that you've been a good girl before now huh?"

He smirked a little bit before snorting,

"I ain' getting used to jackshit." he told her with a smirk, "I'll find something else interesting to be involved in thank ya very much!"

When she defended him, even from himself, about the whole 'pet boy' thing he couldn't help but smile to himself. It showed that she really did care a lot about him deep down. He grinned a little bit before nodding,

"Yeah well from now on there ain' nobody gunna be calling me that and leaving with their arms and legs attached." he told her with a reassuring smirk before chuckling a little bit, "That's why it's shortened to IVP. Or just Princess."

He nodded a little bit,

"I suppose ya can see it that way." he admitted with a little chuckle before shaking his head, "But I asked for ya because... well ya the first person I remember after first coming here as a pet. And ya were the only person there who was nice to me... guess it started a lil something something in my lil head for ya darling!"
Back to top Go down
Anistasyia

Anistasyia

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:45 am

Anistasyia thought that he was going to be one of the people who could see the good points of their enemies, but that was useful, maybe that was why he was so good at being around Blade, because he was able to get into the things he was supposed to. The fact that he was not reassuring her that Blade would leave her alone was a little bit unnerving and she found it completely nerve wracking continuing to stay in this club.

"I shall endeavour to continue to be a good girl after this moment as well." she stated with a little grin "After all I don't think he's going to stop just because you've appeared on the scene, it might actually just make him more angry."

Pouting softly, Anistasyia thought that it might be amusing to try and see Scud and her in one of the pure blood social groups, but then she thought that it would be cruel on her love and they would be cruel too so she would happily stay with him and watch him tinker and create with human machinery like he was so fond of.

"I hope that interesting doesn't equate to dangerous, I would very much like it if you were to stick around so I could know you better." Anistasyia smiled shyly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Gently she squeezed Scud's hand and stroked the back of it with her fingertips; "I'll be helping you there, but, does every familiar call me Princess, or is it just you?"

The way he explained why she was what he had wanted, made her heart skip a few beats, metaphorically of course as her heart had been stopped for quite some time now. It made her feel so special that he had wanted her because of her kindness and soul instead of just her beauty but...also because of that hopefully.

"I was drawn to you because of your difference, your accent, your dialect, your mannerisms." she laughed softly "I became attached to you for them, I apologise for not always being able to help you when you needed it but I hope to make up for that now." Anistasyia whispered, averting her eyes in her shame.
Back to top Go down
Scud

Scud

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:02 am

Scud had to admit that already he was losing patience with the club scene they were currently in; it was too like the thousands of others around the planet for his liking. Not to mention Blade was in the town, regardless of whether or not he would decide to come here tonight, there was the possibility that he would have the place all wired up. But he knew that Blade was busy praying and shit tonight, it being the anniversary of his mommy's death and all,

"Well... maybe ya can stop being a good girl some of the time... for me." he told her with a grin and a wink before chuckling a little bit, "Yeah he might get a bit pissed about that but... not my problem! He'd just deal with it... and die or somethin."

Scud had no intention of ever going to anything hosted by purebloods, especially the kind of thing that Ani's family would put on. Those things tended to have more gold than he had years left on his immortal clock. He sighed a little bit at the very thought of having to wear tight clothing too actually,

"Well ya know... danger and excitement are close to each other." he teased her with a little wink before laughing a little bit, "Don't worry, you aren' gettin away from me that easy! I only just got my sexy vampire princess, I ain' letting you go!"

When she asked if every familiar called her princess or if it was just him he smirked a little bit and whispered into her ear, "Oh no... you're just my princess. And that's how you're gunna stay forever darling..."

When she spoke about why she was attracted to him in the first place he had to admit that she seemed to be attracted to him mainly because he was everything she would never get in a pureblood boy toy,

"Well sounds like ya were hopin to get a taste of something that ya momma and papi weren't gunna be proud of!" he smirked and winked at her, "Rebels like that are sexy!"
Back to top Go down
Anistasyia

Anistasyia

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:12 am

Anistasyia couldn't help but duck her head shyly and she thought that it would take some getting used to being flirted with like this, of course she liked it and she was glad she was getting flirted with but her parents had kept her in a little glass box most of her life and she wondered how on earth they had gotten around to agreeing to this deal. From what she knew they would have torn her apart for being with a merely turned vampire.

"Well I could try but I'm afraid you're going to have to teach me, I haven't had much occasion to be bad." she stated with a little smile on her lips, wondering if she was doing this right, or if she was just sounding like an idiot.

Deciding more drink was needed she finished the rest of her vodka and A+, it was working wonders and loosening her up, only one glass for her tonight though. She didn't like to waste blood when she didn't need to and one glass was enough to keep her going for a long while actually.

"I'm glad." Anistasyia admitted with a small blush "I don't want you to let me go so quickly, I'm still getting used to how it feels in your arms." she stated with a fluttering of her eyelashes as she looked up at Scud from underneath them "I don't want to be anybodies princess but yours, I realise that now, and I look forwards to this great adventure."

Giggling a little bit Anistasyia nodded her head;

"I guess I must be sexy then." she admitted with a wide grin "Because that is exactly one of the things that kept me interested. But you are a sweet person Scud, I am glad I have the chance to be your partner. If I might ask...how is this going to work with uhm...sleeping arrangements and visiting, seeing as you are still with Blade?"
Back to top Go down
Scud

Scud

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:23 am

Scud couldn't help but laugh a little bit at the way she smiled and ducked her head away from him in a display of meekness. A display that he thought could be improved a little bit. He gave her ass a quick grope and winked at her with a grin. She was going to have to get used to physical flirting as well as the spoken kind if she was going to be hanging around him all this time. He couldn't help but notice how firm her ass was too,

"Well from what I'm feelin ya have a lot of potentially to be bad in the best of ways!" he assured her with a wink before licking his lips a little bit as his eyes looked up and down her sexy form, "Oh the best of ways indeed you sexy little minx..."

Seeing that she had finished her drink, Scud ordered another set for them from the bartender not too far away and quickly fetched them over. He drank his own and set the other one down next to her for her to have,

"Wow princess... I can't say ya folks would be happy to hear you sayin that. But ya know what? I am happy that ya sayin' that." he told her honestly with a grin before smirking a little bit, "Well good cus ya ain' gettin' the chance to be anyon' els's princess! Ya mine forev'r now!"

He winked at her,

"Dam straight ya a sexy little beast!" he told her with a grin before smirking a little bit, "Well that's the thing... hows about you join in my lil mission with me huh? Com' on, I'm sur' we can spin him a tal' abou' yer not givin' into ya thirs' or somethin'."
Back to top Go down
Anistasyia

Anistasyia

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:34 am

Anistasyia felt Scud touching her ass and she squeaked slightly, she had never been touched there before in such a manner and if she could have blushed she would have done! It felt so pleasurable for something that she was sure that shouldn't be going on in public. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if something was to happen like that again.

"Scud!" she squeaked softly "Surely you shouldn't be doing such things in public, p-people will see!"

As soon as she saw him looking at her like that her senses were set on fire, it made her want to have him look at her like that all of the time! It was like she was one of the most attractive things in the universe.

"You seem to be rather the possessive lover, it kind of goes against the things that we can see all around us." Anistasyia stated as she gestured to the sharing of blood and kisses that was going on, honestly being in places like this made her a little ill but she didn't want to say that to Scud when he obviously liked them.

Blinking when he told her that he was going to try and get her to come on the mission with him, Anistaysia couldn't help but think that he was crazy. She was not going anywhere near Blade, he would know she was a vampire and he would never let her stay! He would kill her!

"I...I'm not sure about that I'm a little frightened." she whispered softly "What happens if he doesn't believe me, or you, then that's the two of us dead like that Scud...I have to say I'm not a fan of the idea but if you explain it a little more maybe I could...get used to it." Anistasyia murmured wringing her hands slightly.
Back to top Go down
Scud

Scud

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:45 am

Scud smirked a little bit to himself as he heard her squeaking over the way he had treated her tight little ass. Was it his fault that her ass was like the tightest ass he had ever seen, let alone touched like that? He smirked a little bit and couldn't resist giving her other cheek a quick squeeze before she could stop him, winking as he did so,

"Oh I don' thin' that people aroun' here care all that much." he told her with a smirk, "I mean had ya seen the back rooms?"

He licked his lips a little bit as his eyes racked over her slowly. When she commented on him being a possessive lover he smirked a little bit but couldn't help but nod in agreement,

"Ya damn right the Scudster is a possessive lover!" he winked at her again before snorting a little bit, "Ah man, fuck those guys. Ya with me and when ya with me you don't hav' to do none of that shit like everyone else does. I ain' never been into that, don' know about ya."

He laughed a little bit and shook his head a little bit when she went on to try and tell him some of the problems with his little 'plan',

"Well don' worry it was jus' a lil bit of a joke for now ya see?" he grinned at her before giving her a subtle wink, "But keep yer mind open to the idea an' I'll work on B-man about it for us yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Anistasyia

Anistasyia

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:55 am

Anistasyia couldn't help but squeak again when Scud squeezed her ass again and she wanted to be able to do something to make him squeak but she just wasn't sure what to do! After all she was born a vampire and never had the whole hormonal urge thing really and even if she had she had never been around a male vampire to take it out on so she had to just imagine, and her imagination could be pretty wrong.

Then Scud would not want her touching him ever again! And she didn't want that!

"I haven't no." she shivered softly as she said it "But I have heard stories and I don't understand why places such as that exist, things like that should be done in your own home away from other people..." Anistasyia stated with a small sigh, whether it was of exasperation or annoyance at the people she couldn't make out.

The idea that she didn't have to do any of the horrible razor play or blood play was something that immediately endeared herself to Scud even more, they were so similar and she was so glad that he was respectful of her wishes;

"Thank you, I never found it appealing either I mean it just looks so painful and unsanitary..." she stated with a little grin "Although there are plenty of other things I wouldn't mind doing with you Scud." Anistasyia whispered softly into his ear, gently nibbling on it before pulling away with a little shy smile on her lips.

Her relief was immediate when he said that it was only a joke and Anistasyia moved so that her body was up against his own, wanting an embrace. She had so badly wanted a hug from Scud since she had first met him, yet it had been rather forbidden for her to touch him and she had stuck to that rule on an intimate level, if not others.

"I am glad it was just a joke, I imagine my face was quite amusing to you." she giggled softly "I would not mind getting out and exploring the world with you, but only if I was safe in doing so, I grow tired of being kept in my cage." she stated honestly, leaning up so that her nose was nuzzling against Scud's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Scud

Scud

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:44 am

Scud smirked a little bit as she squeaked again and looked like she wanted to return the favour but was hesitant, uncertain. Well that was because she was a pureblood vampire and pureblood vampires didn't go through puberty in the same way as humans did. Theirs was much more gradual so there was no sudden increase in interest towards the opposite sex or anything like that.

Of course he agreed with her comment about the public displays of sex but for very different reasons.

She thought that way due to a type of innocent naivety and he agreed more because he was a possessive lover and he didn't want anyone else to see his lover but him. Smirking a little bit, he licked his lips as little bit when she nibbled on his ear. Oh she was getting ready.

Wrapping his arms around her, he picked her up bridal style with a grin and made towards the convenient exit that was located close to their corner. When they were outside in the cold air of the night be smirked and whispered huskily into her ear,

"Direct me to ya place huh Ani?" he suggested with a smirk as he nibbled on her earlobe gently, "It's gettin crowded in there..."

Following her directions, he arrived at her little apartment and opened the door before locking it. Small might have been the wrong word though. As a pureblood vampire she got the best and this place easily had the floor space of a two bedroom house, spread out across one floor. He set her down on the long sofa and whistled appreciatively,

"Mmm mmm mmm... this place is tight Ani!" he told her with a smirk as he threw his jacket over onto a nearby chair before leaning close over her to whisper into her ear, "Fancy givin me a tour? Always wanted to see ya bedroom Ani..."
Back to top Go down
Anistasyia

Anistasyia

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:05 am

Anistasyia thought that she was going to combust with anger and embarrassment soon if she didn't get out of this club, honestly people of her race behaving like this was a little bit shameful and she could see why her family had never really liked to mixed with vampires that were merely turned. They all seemed to have this appetite that wasn't filled with their own blood and conventional methods of sexual activity.

Unable to stop herself from letting out a cry when Scud picked her up bridal style without giving her a word of warning, Anistasyia felt like she was a young teenager and she was having her first crush. It made her feel like she had butterflies in her stomach and she enjoyed that feeling immensely...she wanted to feel them more often.

With his request to be directed to her place, Anistasyia thought that they were due for some interesting times tonight, maybe he would like to look at her art collection or her own artworks that she had created herself.

Or, a little voice chanted in her head, he wants to have sex with you.

Patting the voice down with a frown on her imaginary face, she merely gave him the directions and smiled widely when they appeared at her door. Now laying down on the sofa, Anistasyia looked around the familiar apartment, it was decorated in a dark cranberry wallpaper and she enjoyed the darkness very much, it was easier on her eyes.

"Thank you Scud!" she exclaimed with a great smile on her lips "I love the décor that I created in this home, it makes it feel homely, which is hard to do given the size...it has a library, and a cinema room if you want to see them."

When he asked to go to her room she blushed a little bit and she bit her lip softly;

"Why have you always wanted to see my bedroom?" Anistasyia asked with a little shy smile "I'll take you there once you answer me." she teased with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Scud

Scud

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:13 am

Scud smirked a little bit when she had given a little cry of surprise at him picking her up like that - almost like he had swept her off of her feet in more ways than one. And, if it wasn't too sappy to admit it to himself, he was very happy with the idea that she could be falling for him more. It would mean that the feelings he'd been forced to hide for so long would actually be returned.

The directions were quick and precise and that was good to Scud.

He didn't want to be wasting any time.

He smirked a little bit when she talked about the décor. Oh it was a testament to how much above him she was that she used that word. Scud had never used a French word in his life and he didn't ever plan to. If he did he might as well end up as a Cajun! He blinked a little bit when she mentioned some of the rooms the flat had,

"Hold up now hold up... did you say cinema room?" he asked her in disbelief even as he soaked in his surroundings, "I guess this really is how the other half lives huh? Bet you all think that this is just the basics or somethin... no offence to ya Ani."

He smirked a little bit at her blush and reached up to gently stroke her cheek, enjoying how her cheeks actually got a little bit red. That was quite an accomplishment for a vampire as it meant that they were deeply affected by something,

"Oh ya know... helpful to know what the place ya dreaming of bein' in looks like." he teased her with wink before smirking, "Many's a night that I've been thinking of that bedroom... mostly end up with one'a us either looking at the ceilin' or looking at the bedcovers. Can ya guess why Ani?"
Back to top Go down
Anistasyia

Anistasyia

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:51 am

Anistasyia nodded her head when Scud asked her if she had really meant a cinema room, she had not asked for it but it had come as standard with the house that she was bought. After all she was bought this house and didn't get a choice in the matter at all, so, she was just making the most of something she didn't really enjoy.

"I did indeed say cinema room. I have only used it once or twice though, I didn't particularly want it it just came with the house." she stated with a small smile "Not really, I wanted a much smaller house than this but my parents purchased it for me so I didn't get to choose about what I wanted, it was more what they thought was best."

Sighing happily when Scud came and touched her cheek with his hand, Anistasyia thought that she was going to enjoy being with him tonight, she loved all of these tender gestures and she was glad that he was going to provide her with them. Even though they both had other things on their mind tonight, she felt his touch was lighting her up, even if it was only from that touch to her cheek.

"Of course I can guess why." she stated as she kissed the palm of Scud's hand "I might be inexperienced but I am not an idiot." Anistasyia laughed softly, giving him a knowing look before she turned and gently linked hands with him.

Through the house she led Scud until they reached the door that lead to her bedroom, the whole house was decorated in the gothic scheme that she admired so much. Her bedroom was no different, only the inside was a dark raven blue instead of the red that was in most of the house, it had a big King bed in the middle of it, with giant wooden headboards like sleigh beds with various dark wooden items of furnature dotted around.

"I hope that it lives up to what you thought it might do in your dreams." she whispered softly "You can sit down, make yourself at home if you like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)   Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lit up my world like UV lights (Scud and tiger)
Page 1 of 1