The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and Empty
PostSubject: Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and   Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:24 am

Daryl and the others were approaching the Big Spot he had told Rick about earlier and even as he was killing the engine to his bike he knew something was wrong with this scene.

The Walkers were all gone thanks to the music, something the newbie had pointed out rather quickly. But that wasn't what was strange about all this. What was strange was that Daryl could have sworn that some of the military crates had been closed when they'd last been here and now here they were open.

Not only that but some of the older bodies were rearranged in much more dignified positions. One corpse he recognised had been strangely head down and ass up... and was now laid peacefully on it's back with it's hands crossed over it's chest.

His crossbow was instantly up as he began to check around the area,

"Guys... we ain' alon' I don' thin'." he muttered to them as he slowly edged into the military area of the car park, scanning the area quickly, "Le's see if tis wor's... Anyon' her'?"

The last part was said clearly and louder than the rest in hopes of getting anyone here to come out. It was worth a shot at least.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Jones

Felicity Jones

PostSubject: Re: Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and   Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:36 am

Felicity Jones was a Padre with the US Army.

She had watched her entire unit die at the hands of these infected freaks and safe to say she was now a little unsecure in her belief in the great God above. All of these boys were completely innocent and had done nothing but their jobs now they were dead, and with the Lord, or stuck in one of those hellish bodies.

What had the world done to deserve such a plague? Was it perhaps the end of days that had been written about? In which case, she was certain that it was not quite what the Bible had meant metaphorically, but it had happened rather literally.

Staring, mute at the floor, a gun resting against the arm of her chair, Felicity was thinking about how long she was going to last here. She had managed to keep quiet enough not to disturb the undead on the roof...but now she heard the approaching of car engines and it made her grit her teeth in anger. Goddamn it they were going to be attracted by this sound!

When the people who had arrived called out she stepped out of her tent, unclipped the safety on her gun and pointed it at the group.

"What is your business here?" she asked curtly.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and   Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:43 am

There was an army chick here.

She had definitely not been here a couple of days ago when they had cased the joint and put up the boombox to distract all of the Walkers in the carpark area. Of course it was just the fact that she hadn't been here before that meant she instantly had every gun, and one crossbow, pointed at her and ready to fire.

No one moved for a moment as they all tried to ease up before they ended up firing accidentally.

Daryl slowly lowered his crossbow but he approved of the decision of the rest of the group to keep the woman in the sights of as many guns as possible,

"We'r a grou'a surviva'rs, we too' ov'r te pris'n te be our bas'." he told her slowly and without any sudden movements, "We're her' te rai' te stor' aft'r we wen' to te troubl'a settin' up te boo'box. We nee' som' supplies... includin' baby formu'a mil'."

He paused for a moment before asking,

"Wha' yer doin' her'?" he asked her, "Yer wer'nt her' when we se' up te boo'box."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Jones

Felicity Jones

PostSubject: Re: Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and   Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:55 am

Felicity did not approve of having all of these guns pointing at her it was a little bit of overkill and not very polite seeing as there was only one of her and lots of them. It made her frown a little bit. Did they do this to every survivor they came across, because if they did she was surprised they had as many people in their group as possible.

She did not lower her gun.

Her hand in fact twitched towards a grenade.

She might need to use it if these guys were going to get ugly and insist on killing her or something to get at the supplies, they looked like they might do that to be honest.

"That was you guys then?" she asked with a small smile "Thanks for that."

Looking behind her for a second at the Big Spot, Felicity shook her head, no way was she going to allow civilians to be going inside there. Especially after they had riled up all of the undead on the rooftop with the sound of their engines and such.

"I left when this base became overrun with the undead, I planned to return and set up a similar plan to yours but you had already done the work for me by the time I returned. This is my assigned base. I cannot allow you to enter the shopping mall behind me. Apologies." she stated firmly.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and   Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:06 am

Daryl frowned a little bit when she seemed to judge them based on the fact that they had their guns pointed at her. To be rather childish... she started it. She was the one who had pointed the gun first and she was now feeling the morale high ground just because there were more of them than her? Well it wasn't like it mattered. If Daryl had his way then not a single shot would be fired on either side and the mission would go ahead as usual.

When her hand twitched towards a very dangerous looking grenade he raised an eyebrow. She was willing to risk using a very noisy weapon against them? Well now this was just going from bad to worse... right up until it appeared he had done her a favour with his boombox idea,

"Yea' tha' was us." he admitted with a little grin, "Yer ge' kin'a goo' at it when yer've don' as many runs ou'a te camp as we hav'... me in par'icul'r te be hones'."

He gestured at the group and the guns all lowered back down again but the group kept a sharp eye out for Walkers and other threats. Daryl turned to the woman when she expected that she had been based here and had thought up a similar plan herself,

"Well tis a goo' plan." he acknowledged before frowning slightly, "Yer seem te hav' miss'd te explai'in' par' ther'... so if yer coul' go ov'r te reas'ns why we can' ge' wha' we nee', tha'd be appreciat'd."

Michonne growled and went for her sword before a growl from Daryl made her back off,

"We ain' her' te figh' go' dam' it." he said firmly, "We jus' nee' som' essent'ls fer te group. Mai'ly fer te lil' baby."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Jones

Felicity Jones

PostSubject: Re: Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and   Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:17 am

Felicity when they all lowered their guns did the same, she didn't want to make things more difficult than they had to be. She hoped that she would actually be able to have some sort of peaceful negotiations with the people here although they didn't seem to like her much, that didn't matter to her giving she wouldn't be seeing them after this short little supply run most likely.

Although she could tell there were several hostile characters in the group and she kept her eyes switching between the other members in case they decided that they were going to try anything funny with her.

When the black woman started to draw her sword Felicity growled and drew her gun up, if one of them went for her the rest of them would she was sure of it. Keeping her eyes trained on the black woman, even though she knew she should look at the man, Felicity was a little bit irritated by the group coming in here and pointing guns at her.

When there was only one of you against a group, it was a security thing, when it was a group against you it was a bullying tactic.

"A helicopter crashed on the roof of this shopping mall, its been leaking fluids onto the roof and its weight has been causing structural damage. Not only that but the roof is full of undead. You riled them all up with the engines of your cars and so, when they move they make the damage on the ceiling worse. Feel free to go inside, but, on your own head be it, if the ceiling falls in on you all while you're in there."

Holstering her gun on her shoulder with the strap. Felicity turned and began to walk back into her tent, she'd had enough of these guys and their threatening bullshit they could have the roof cave in on them if they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and   Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:30 am

Daryl was beginning to think that this army chick wanted fuck all to do with them to be perfectly honest and it seemed that the rest of the group felt the same way.

Personally he thought she was being a bit stand-offish but it was perfectly natural considering that the rest of the group seemed to be so against her. And it likely came from the fact that she was afraid of them. It was natural considering the fact that he and the others outnumbered her and were all willing to potentially take a life if needs be.

When Michonne tried to act intimidating, Daryl glared at her and the others enough that they back away a little bit despite themselves. Sighing a little bit, he shook his head,

"Well shi'... ther's nowher' else tha' coul' do baby mil' formula..." he muttered a little bit before groaning in annoyance and nodding slightly, "Than's fer te tip abou' te roof an' te Walk'rs. Bu' we nee' te ge' te formula at leas' or else we go' a lil baby girli' who ain' gun' mak' it te one yea' ol'."

He gestured at Michonne and Glenn before gesturing to the Big Spot. They were the only ones going in and they were going in as fast as possible (while remaining quiet) in order to grab as much formula as they had. With that sorted, Daryl followed the army chick towards what he assumed was her tent,

"I din' catc' yer nam'." he told her honestly before shrugging slightly, "My nam' is Daryl Dixon. Jus' in cas' yer wan'd som' conversat'n."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Jones

Felicity Jones

PostSubject: Re: Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and   Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:39 am

Felicity felt a lot better now that she was a little bit away from the group because honestly she had been a little bit afraid of them, they were in so many numbers compared to her meagre one, and they had made it very clear that they were going to get into the Big Spot whether or not she wanted them to or not. She could have been knocked out and left for dead, she could have actually been killed by that black girl.

Honestly she sighed at the fact things had to be so hostile these days, she wanted to be able to just let her guard down but she couldn't do that, especially not around people. People weren't to be trusted really.

"You're welcome, but like I said on your own head be it." she stated with a small smile "I hope you find what you're looking for."

When the leader followed her to her tent, Felicity lay her gun down on the top of one of the tables and rubbed at her face a little bit, in here were all of the guns and ammo that the camp had. There was a lot of it, it covered the tables and the chests were full to the brim with medical kits, ammo and more small guns.

"I'm Felicity, Felicity Jones." she smiled gently "Nice to meet you Daryl, sorry, I'm not normally so tense but people aren't always so nice these days, especially to someone in the forces. Blame us for all this you know, the base was half taken down by people, before they all got turned into undead by attracting them here." she stated with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and   Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:52 am

Daryl could tell that she still didn't like his group but he knew that she would have to realise that that was how the world was. When someone came out suddenly while holding a gun towards you? You aim right back. To be honest most people in this new world would have opened fire on her immediately but he had held them all back with but a glare. They needed to know who was the boss here and the boss was, undoubtedly, him at the moment,

"I kno' an' I than' yer fer yer warnin's bu' yer see I jus' nee' te formula." he told her with a small smile, "Tha' lil girli nee's it an' she nee's it prop'r soo'. So I'll do whatev'r it tak's te supply her wit' wha' she nee's te grow."

Seeing the inside of the tent made Daryl raise an eyebrow... but nothing more. As a man set in the ways of his crossbow he didn't want any ammo or guns for himself but he knew that the group would be salivating over the hoard here. But he wasn't going to say anything because he didn't want the ammo or weapons and he knew they'd only cause trouble,

"Pleasur' te mee' yer Felic'." he told her honestly with a grin before shaking his head a little bit, "Nah I ge' it don' worry. Yer gav' us quit' te scar' in poppin' up lik' tha'."

When she spoke about people blaming the military for all this he nodded in understanding,

"Yea' well te army was te las' piec'a te govern'men' lef' so yer were see' te be te clos't te bein' in charg'." he shook his head slightly, "I nev'r though' lik' tha'. I always though' tha' yer had te loo' aft'r yer own an' not wast' tim' botherin' te army wit' me probl'ms."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Jones

Felicity Jones

PostSubject: Re: Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and   Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:08 am

Felicity smiled softly when he continued to mention the formula, well they were off and getting the formula now so they could chill out about not getting it. Honestly she didn't know if there was any in there, she hoped that there was because she didn't want the baby to be getting sick and dying, the mother must have died in childbirth or they could have been breastfeeding.

"Are you the father?" she asked with a soft smile "Its sweet the way that you would come all the way out here from the prison to get the formula for her, I guess that means a lot more people are going to be coming here looking for food right? If everywhere else is cleared out."

When Daryl said that she shouldn't worry about it, Felicity grinned softly and she nodded her head, she was glad that he accepted her apology she didn't mean to seem standoffish but she needed to hold her own. At least appear to know how to use a gun and all of these grenades when, as a Padre she didn't have much of an idea.

"The way it was here with all the undead I couldn't stay here and be safe, I needed to leave and come back when it was quieter so, sorry for giving you a scare like that." she winked "Its not like I have anywhere else to go...so coming back here seemed natural."

She was glad that Daryl didn't blame the army for what had happened, she couldn't explain why she was glad of it, she just was. She had lots of abuse hurled her way when this whole thing had started off when she had been with these men fighting the infected away. He seemed to have a good view about living in this world now, take care of your own.

"Its a good thing to hold as a belief these days." she stated with a soft smile "Looking after your own tends to be better than going off on your own or just accepting anyone and everyone. Unfortunately, my own are all the way in Florida."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and   Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:25 am

When she asked if he was the father he laughed a little bit at the very idea of him being a father. He wasn't exactly father material in his eyes and that was with eyes and values based on his own father, who had been a terrible father by all accounts. He shook his head a little bit as his laugh died down to a small chuckle,

"Nah I ain' no babi's daddy an' I probab'y nev'r will be." he told her honestly before shaking his head a little bit with a grin, "Bu' te fath'r has always don' righ' by me an' te baby itsel' is te cutes' dam' thin' I'v see' in a dam' lon' tim'."

She seemed sincere about the apology so he wasn't going to beat her up about it when he would likely have done exactly the same thing that she had done if the situation had been reversed and some larger group had stumbled across his little retreat,

"Well I'm gla' tha' we manag'd te ge' it all quie'r fer yer." he teased her with a sly wink before chuckling again and nodded in agreement, "I guess tha's true... I can off'r yer te chance te com' to te pris'n wit' us bu' if the grou' disagrees it goes to a counc'l vot'."

Daryl had never blamed the army for what had happened because it would have just been massively unfair considering the fact that the army ended up having to hold back massive amounts of undead Walkers. The last figures he had seen on the news said that there had been up to 70% of the population as Walkers... how was it fair to expect the army to deal with all of that? It simply wasn't fair,

"Yea' if yer don' hav' a belief now yer en' up dyin' fer nothin'." he told her with a small grin before wincing slightly, "Sorry te hear tha'... maybe it's not as bad ov'r ther' huh?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Jones

Felicity Jones

PostSubject: Re: Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and   Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:37 am

Felicity smiled brightly when she heard that Daryl wasn't the babies father, just the way he had said it made her think that the idea of him being a father was laughable. Clearly though from what he just said the lengths he would go to for his own child were massive and she would think that any child would be lucky to have him as a father considering his devotion.

"I haven't seen a baby in such a long time, I always liked their little shoes." she stated with a small grin "I'm glad that she's doing okay anyway, except her need for formula, there should still be a lot in there but I never checked."

The offer to join their group was appreciated and she hoped that she would be able to in time, it looked like they were going to need to vote on it though because the other two were back and they seemed very anxious to get going and leave her behind. She hadn't acted too out of line had she? Felicity didn't think so.

"I think they're going to disagree for some reason, I didn't think they would mind so much about me trying to defend myself against a larger group." she stated with a little laugh of nervousness "Don't worry though I should be fine for now, just, if you decide that you want to come and get me, do so as quick as you can. Its hard being out here on your own."

Shaking her head Felicity smiled ruefully;

"There isn't a state in America that hasn't got this disease as badly as the rest. Honestly its like the whole world has it." she stated with a small sigh "Its nice to see that some people managed to escape this apocalypse that's going on." Felicity added with a brighter smile.

Seeing that the group was now approaching her tent, Felicity gestured to them; "I think that's your cue to start leaving. Looks like they found some formula anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and   Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Spot in the sky too (Daryl and
Page 1 of 1