The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bambi (Daryl and Blakely)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Bambi (Daryl and Blakely) Empty
PostSubject: Bambi (Daryl and Blakely)   Bambi (Daryl and Blakely) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:31 am

Daryl fucking hated this prison.

It was full of dead things and the people who were not dead things turned out to be fucking assholes. But that was just plain typical now wasn't it? Of course the human beings were assholes! They were humans after all.

At least a Walker was honest. Fuckers didn't try to attack you when your back was turned, they just wanted to eat you. Walkers didn't lie.

Shaking his head, he loosed an arrow and caught the deer in the neck with it. As the animal struggled not to die, Daryl moved closer and slit it's throat quickly with his knife. No use in letting the poor thing suffer, better to let it die quick and easy than let it bleed out like that.

Hoisting the deer up onto his shoulder, Daryl began to journey back to the prison. His left hand helped keep the animal on his shoulders and his right held a pistol loosely in his hand. Couldn't be too careful.
Back to top Go down
Blakely Leighton

Blakely Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Bambi (Daryl and Blakely)   Bambi (Daryl and Blakely) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:40 am

Blakely had been brought back to the prison by an Asian man named Glenn, and a black lady called Michonne. She had been over the moon to have been picked up along the road because she didn't think that she could take much more of being on her own like that, it was increasingly hard to find a reason to get up in the morning and carry on.

There was no way that she could build anything, build a safe zone when it was just her. The best thing to do would be to keep moving, and that was what she had done.

Now though she was pulling up to the prison, with its safe fences and walls. It was like a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders and if she was allowed (which she probably wasn't) she would find a cell and go and sleep for a week! Not sleeping while she was on the road had taken its toll and Blakely had to fight the urge to fall asleep even as she was being driven in the car towards this place.

Hopping down from the back of the truck, Blakely looked around the people milling around in the area just beyond where the cars were parked. It was a miracle it truly was!

As she shouldered her pack, and made her way towards them, Blakely waited to be directed to the leader or someone if she needed to be vetted further. It was a shame, she always hoped when she had run into a group all the people she had lost would be there miraculously waiting for her - she supposed that was too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Bambi (Daryl and Blakely)   Bambi (Daryl and Blakely) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:54 am

As Daryl was entering the prison exterior again he paused when he noticed that Glenn and Michonne seemed to have picked someone up on one of their regular fun runs. Humming a little bit, he dumped the deer off with the guys in charge of the cooking. Of course he made sure to tell them to save the best cuts of meat for him.

Moving over to Glenn, Michonne and the new girl, he smirked slightly,

"Ye' brin'in' in anoth'r one chinaman?" he teased Glenn before nodding to the woman, "He ask yer any questions? Abou' how many walk'rs ye' killed?"

It was a new rule that Rick had put in place. They were allowed to have killed as many Walkers as you'd like but if they had killed any human beings they wanted to know how many and why. They would not be bringing serial killers in when regular killers and angry Walkers were enough to be dealing with,

"Wher' tey find ye' girl?" he nodded to her, "Nam's Daryl. Daryl Dix'n. Ye' go' a nam' girl or am I jus' callin' yer girl ferev'r?"

Glenn rolled his eyes a little bit as he began to leave to go see Maggie,

"Her name is Blakely, Daryl." he told the other man as he collected some of the supplies, "So do me a favour and shut the fuck up about china."
Back to top Go down
Blakely Leighton

Blakely Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Bambi (Daryl and Blakely)   Bambi (Daryl and Blakely) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:04 am

Blakely was more than happy to be feeling...safe for the first time in weeks.

It was like she could walk around this place and not have to be constantly on her guard, there were no walkers here, there were children, animals, and even a garden she had seen. It was an amazing feeling when you had been on your own or in a small group for as long a time as she had been. Running her hand through her hair she turned and looked at a new man who was speaking to her.

Immediately a flare of recognition burned in her mind.

She knew this man. They had been close at one point and when they had moved apart she had thought that would be the last time that she saw him. Perhaps what she had wanted to happen when she found a new group had in fact happened...she was glad to see a friendly face even though he didn't seem to recognise her.

"Yes Glenn already asked me the three questions." Blakely smiled softly at Daryl, because she knew that it was his name even before he reintroduced himself to her "Glenn picked me off just a few miles away by the row of shops with the baby store. I was trying to raid the grocers just next to it, wasn't having much luck."

Smiling softly Blakely hugged her arms around her chest and scuffed her bike boot on the floor;

"I'm Blakely, Blakely Leighton. I'm guessing you don't remember me then Daryl? It was a while ago but I like to think we were pretty close when we were growing up." she stated with a soft smirk on her lips, even though they were practically strangers now, Blakely sure was glad to see someone from her past still hanging on like she was.

Unable to stop a little laugh when she watched the interaction between Daryl and Glenn, Blakely rolled her eyes a little bit but asked;

"Uh do I need to go and see anyone else, or can I start to settle in? I could sleep for a week after whats gone on."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Bambi (Daryl and Blakely)   Bambi (Daryl and Blakely) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:16 am

Daryl had to admit that this blonde had something about her that seemed oddly familiar. Or perhaps not familiar but at least something about her was like someone he used to know. He wasn't too sure to be honest. He tried not to think about the world before it went to shit and it wasn't because he was ashamed of it like most people assumed.

It was because now he could make something of himself.

"An' ye' woul'n't be here if ye' din' do well enough." he agreed with a small smirk, "Glenn always was a sap ye' kno'... chinaman gettin' all soft wha' wit' te farm girl giving him a seeing to!"

He paused for a moment.

He remembered that name from when he was younger. One of the girls in his neighbourhood had been called Blakely and she was... she was a blonde with the surname Leighton too. Now it was beginning to click into place and Daryl grinned a little bit,

"Ye' hav' te giv' me som' slac'... te' worl' kin'a ended betwee' now an' te las' tim' we talked." he told her with an amused smile before shaking his head a little bit, "Surpris'd ye' mad' it te us... how lon' yer bee' on yer own ou' there'?"

Waving her over, he began to lead her into the prison block,

"Yer wan' a singl' or a doubl?" he teased her with a wink, "A doubl' is if yer migh' be thinkin'a bou' company an' such yer kno'?"
Back to top Go down
Blakely Leighton

Blakely Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Bambi (Daryl and Blakely)   Bambi (Daryl and Blakely) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:22 am

Blakely smiled brightly when she heard that Daryl did in fact remember her, it had been a long time since they had spoken. She had left the area that they grew up in as soon as possible, wanting to get away and make something better for herself, she just managed to do that before the world decided that it wanted to go up in smoke.

Despite leaving, she did miss her friends, one of those (perhaps the closest friend) had been Daryl Dixon, he had been an asshole, but he had been her asshole. There were fond memories that flooded back to her now that she was seeing him again.

"That's very true, it has been some time and we have both been somewhat busy keeping alive and things like that. I'm sure that I can forgive you." she stated with a cheeky smile "Besides memory was never your strong suit Dixon." Blakely teased good naturedly, it felt nice to have a history with someone - that was rare these days.

As she followed Daryl, Blakely continued to look around the place, sighing happily; "This place is amazing, I'm so glad that I ran into Glenn and Michonne today, otherwise god knows where I would have ended up."

The question whether she wanted a single or double room made Blakely hum, she of course wouldn't mind having a double as long as she didn't get paired with a freak or something. She wanted company after being on her own for so long - so at the end of it there wasn't much of a choice after all.

"I've been on my own a few weeks now, I reckon I'll be glad of any company I get so, I'll go for a double room if that's alright." she stated with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Bambi (Daryl and Blakely)   Bambi (Daryl and Blakely) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:36 am

Of all the people he had expected to survive the end of the world, Blakely had honestly not been one of them. He had survived because of his skillset but how in the name of hell had someone like Blakely survived? Although he supposed it might be similar to how someone like Lori or Carol had managed to survive to be honest.

She hadn't been around Daryl since she had moved away and he had been happy for her. She'd been away from the shit-hole where he lived. Of course he'd been sad when she moved away but he also knew that it was better for her,

"Ye' always were quic' te fergiv'." he joked a little bit with her before humming a little bit. He would have fought against it if anyone else had said it but from Blakely it was true. He smirked lightly, "Nah why te fuc' woul' I nee' te rememb'r all tem fac's an' shi' if I had ye ther' te hel me?"

Daryl glanced around slowly,

"It's alrigh'... lil slic'a America in te' muddl'a hell." he agreed with a small smirk before shaking his head slightly, "Ye' well we ain' gunn'a be thin'in on tha' so don' worry."

Daryl gave her a look when she said she had been on her own for a long time and so needed a single. IF it had been anyone else he might have blushed but it was Daryl so he just smirked slightly,

"Ye' bee' on yer own so yer wan' company in yer bed?" he teased her as he showed her a camp bed had been pushed next to the prison bed to make sure it was able to hold a double mattress, "Still wan' doubl' room?"
Back to top Go down
Blakely Leighton

Blakely Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Bambi (Daryl and Blakely)   Bambi (Daryl and Blakely) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:46 am

Blakely grinned at Daryl when he said that she was always quick to forgive people, it was true because when he had been younger Daryl had acted out a lot and when she had seen him drunk he hadn't been the nicest of people however she had forgiven him knowing that when he was sober he would never say any of those things and he didn't mean them - even when he was drunk.

Maybe he was commenting on that? Did he remember?

"Well you probably had a head full of straw without me Dixon, it's a good thing I'm back again to fill you in with all the facts you've been missing." she stated with a small smirk "Did you know there is no such thing as a fish?"

Nodding her head Blakely smiled gently and looked up at Daryl as they walked beside each other, he had changed, and for the better. He had become a...a leader almost; "I'm glad I got to see you again Daryl, I needed to see a friendly face. You seem to have done quite well for yourself being in this group, you have a good thing here."

The way that Daryl said that made it sound dirty! It probably was in her addled mind, not even realising she was wanting some ass;

"Oh god yes." she smirked, jumping on the double bed and revelling in the comfort "This is, heaven. So much better than cardboard on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bambi (Daryl and Blakely)   Bambi (Daryl and Blakely) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bambi (Daryl and Blakely)
Page 1 of 1