The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Empty
PostSubject: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:02 am

Dean had to admit that of all the people and creatures that he had fought over the years, this one took the cake. But even weirder was that Castiel was pushing the idea that he and Sam not hunt this creature... but instead get help from it to help kill Lucifer.

And seeing as how The Colt had done nothing against the fallen angel, he and Sammy needed all the help that they could get.

Castiel had suggested that they request aid from one of the pagan gods; forgotten beings who once ruled over large areas of the world by drawing their power from the belief their followers had in them. Now they were mostly kept alive by historians informing the future generations about them and the knowledge of them seemed to work just as well as belief in some cases.

Hence why the Roman, Greek and Egyptian pagan gods were some of the more powerful still around.

They rivalled the angels and demons in terms of power and that was saying a lot since they had been worshipped thousands of years ago. Sam sat quietly in the corner but Dean scowled slightly as he saw Castiel enter the motel room... with a cat and no sign of any goddess,

"Is this some kind of a joke Cas?" he asked with a firm frown, "I'm waiting for some mystical ass-kicker... and you've got a cat? Man I should have known this pagan goddess of yours wasn't strong. Not even tough enough to show up!"
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:20 am

Castiel sighed a little bit at Dean's doubting. Honestly, he could begin to understand how Dean might not believe in the One God, his father, but Castiel had no idea that his doubt spread to other gods and goddesses. It was honestly rather annoying to have to try and force the facts down the man's throat despite the fact that he already KNEW for a FACT that angels and demons were real and they frequently made mention of their 'father'.

At least Sam seemed to be willing to take this seriously.

Although when your alternative was to become Lucifer's vessel (meat suit as Dean would say) there was very little that you didn't want to look into he supposed. Deciding to summon Seth and let the facts speak for themselves, Castiel drew some of his blood from the palm of his hand and pressed it against the floor and began to chant in Ancient Egyptian.

It was really just an exaggerated way of saying "Hello, would you mind coming here for a bit please?" to be honest.

After he had done that he sat down on the edge of a bed with the cat resting peacefully on his knees as he made it purr contentedly by scratching it's ears,

"She will come." he assured Dean before shaking his head slightly, "There is nothing mystical about her foot to ass frequency, I assure you. She is quite corporeal."
Back to top Go down
The Goddess Seth

The Goddess Seth

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:46 am

Seth had been in contact with the angel Castiel.

He had expressed a desire for her to help him and two of the human men, Sam and Dead destroy Lucifer and make sure that the world was put back to rights.

Now, Seth had always wondered about Lucifer and why he hated her so, they were almost one in the same thing, except they were apparently leagues apart. Quite so in some aspects, he was created, where as she was a creator. Yet, both of them held dominion over similar areas and she had hoped they would get along well.

It seemed it was not to be however.

Swirling a small amount of blood in her goblet, Seth sat on her throne and looked out over her rather boring home, she shared it with the other gods of old and she was hoping that she might have the excuse to leave it soon. She enjoyed walking amongst the mortals but had never been to the America. Always to Egypt.

Languidly she rose, hearing her summons from the angel, and decided to honour her promise to reply. Why not? Smirking slightly she waved farewell to semi-curious siblings, and promptly rose to the surface world with the speed unrivalled by any.

Now she appeared, quite some time into future since she had last arose, and looked around the rooms, humming slightly she tapped her bare feet on the floor, she was wearing a rather elegant Egyptian dress, it was light and of a black material ending at her feet and flowing behind. It hung rather tightly to her body, the smoke around her being stopped billowing out as she herself stopped moving.

Tilting her head to one side she looked at the Winchester boys and smirked, the sound itself echoing after she had completed it around the room.

"So these are the mortals you informed me of, the ones you would have me help, Castiel?" she asked, looking back to Castiel, her gold jewelry clinking softly as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:57 am

Castiel had to admit that summoning a pagan god was one of the most impressive things he had done recently... and they were a lot flashier than he had initially thought to be quite honest. Rising up out of the floor with her smoke dress and trail was very impressive and visually very eye-catching to say the least.

And it seemed to have both Dean and Sam very much surprised.

So much so that Dean had reached for his demon-killing knife for a moment and Sam had immediately opened the book to the exorcism page. It took them both only a few seconds (and looking at Castiel's unconcerned expression) for them to relax enough to stop in their efforts to fight off a would-be attacker.

He nodded a little bit to her and gestured to the Winchester,

"These are the Winchester brothers." he informed her with a serious nod, "Samuel is the one with the books and Dean is the one who is probably currently thinking that you don't exist or, if you do, that you are some form of angel of demon. He has trouble accepting things on faith."

Nothing he had told her was untrue, no matter how much Dean might want to hit him for saying such things. Nodding, he smiled a little bit at her,

"I trust your trip was uneventful." he teased her slightly as he scratched the cat behind the ears, "Say hello to mittens please. She is a shy cat I believe... but very soft."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:05 am

Yeah... with an entrance like that, Dean didn't think he could be blamed for instantly reaching for the demon-killing knife. But his initial reaction was quickly put to rest by Castiel, who Dean was very happy to see looking unconcerned. Hopefully that meant that either Seth was non-violent (unlikely considering the legends) or that Castiel was confident that he could calm her down before any violence started.

He wasn't stupid enough to think he'd be able to beat this creature since he didn't know what it was or it's weaknesses. But then again, if she WAS a goddess then his preparations might just be a bit off.

Didn't do much if she was really powerful enough to rival the angels.

But she would be able to help kill Lucifer if she was as strong as they thought so was. Or, at least, be able to kill his human form. His soul was beyond even her powers to destroy, Castiel knew this because only the One God could destroy a soul. And as long as he had a soul he would keep coming on back,

"I'm Dean... you're Seth right?" he questioned her with slightly narrowed eyes, "We need your help Seth. Lucifer is having fun bringing the end of the world and we need some heavy hitters to be on our side for a change seeing as both sides apparently don't care about human losses."
Back to top Go down
The Goddess Seth

The Goddess Seth

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:14 am

Seth turned to look at the angel Castiel, although she felt the first time they had met that she should be angry with him for serving the new god instead of herself, she realised that there was very little he could do about his own creation and had decided to stop holding it against him. Her siblings had helped her come to this conclusion, having calmed her down when she had arrived home.

She had taken to the angel and would have liked him very much to become her personal angel instead.

"Greetings Samuel and Dean." she stated with a nod of her head in their direction "You need not worry, if the proper respects are observed we will have no problems, besides, those items will have no effect on me even if you did, unwisely, decide to put them to use."

Seth looked at the cat and tried to restrain her happiness at seeing one of her cousins, but she couldn't and a little pair of black kitten ears made themselves known from her head, unfolding themselves, bending over to stroke at the kitten, Seth placed a kiss on its velvety head;

"What an idiotic name for a cat." she murmured "You should have a more regal title. I shall bestow you one in a moment."

Nodding her head again at Dean Seth straightened up and padded towards the two humans, her ankle bracelets jingling happily;

"Yes, I am the Goddess Seth, ruler of the Underworld. I know what Lucifer does, me and my siblings wish for his demise, two of our fellows have already fallen. I will aid your cause, simply because the coin lands us on the same side." she stated looking Dean deep in the eye, her red ones bursting with flame before quietening, then bursting again.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:24 am

Castile smiled slightly back at her when she regarded him again and he knew what she was thinking. More thoughts about how he would be much better as her servant than he would be as being the perfect Son to his Father. It had been a difficult stumbling block for the two of them to get around but thankfully she hadn't tried to force the issue after his second, and final, refusal of her offer. He just watched in silence as he scratched the cats ears, watching as she greeted the Winchester brothers,

"Samuel prefers the name Sammy." he advised her before smiling slightly more at the glare he received from Sam and tilted his head slightly, "I believe he is trying to tell me with his eyes that he would like it better if you just called him Sam."

When her little cat ears popped up on her head, Castiel blinked a little bit. He had thought she had better control over that. Maybe it was the cat? When she leant forwards to kiss the cat on the head he reached up with one hand and scratched her own little cat ears, wanting to know what the result would be. He shrugged slightly,

"That is what her collar says." he explained to her without a care in the world, "She purrs when I refer to her by the name as well..."

She was the ruler of the Underworld? Well someone had better tell Lucifer that he had to start paying rent then! He smiled a little bit and nodded his head a little bit,

"Yes Seth was ruler of the Underworld before Lucifer fell." he explained for the benefit of the Winchesters before humming a little bit, "I like that we shall be working together... I read a human book that said teamwork was important. The Mighty Ducks - The Book Based On The Movie."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:32 am

When she said that she would be alright with them if the proper formalities were followed he chuckled ever so slightly. After all, one thing that Castiel could never be accused of was following the formalities. But he was slightly annoyed at Castiel for revealing the Sam liked to be called Sam and not Sammy.

He enjoyed teasing Sam with the name.

"Well I suppose that there'd be a first time for everything..." he told her before smirking slightly, "I've always been more of a 'think on your feet' kinda guy to be honest. I'm sure me and Sammy could think of something."

Sam raised his hands up,

"Wow leave me out of this..."

Looking at the cat ears on top of the goddess' head, Dean blinked a few times as he looked at it. That was... too weird! But at the same time he had to admit that it was very cute and he couldn't resist asking her,

"Do you have a tail too?" he asked before turning to Castiel, "You stole someone's cat?"

Yeah Dean had been about to say something about her title. It was pretty abundantly clear that Lucifer was the one in command of the underworld now. After all, he was the one bringing up more and more spirits and he was the one who was helping his damned demons escape and cause general havoc

"Well as long as you can kick half as much ass as Castiel over there you're going to be a heck of a lot of fun to have around." he concluded with a grin before Dean face-palmed at Castiel's taste in books, "He really is this stupid isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
The Goddess Seth

The Goddess Seth

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:45 am

Seth sighed softly, already this was getting to be pretty dull, what had they summoned her here for a good old chat? She didn't come here to be teased about cats, she didn't come here to have some human and angel upstarts rubbing salt in the wound that she was no longer the ruler of the Underworld either.

If she wanted that she could go home and talk to one of her siblings, or go out and find a demon who was looking for some trouble.

Folding her ears back into her head, Seth folded her arms and her shadows gently began to pulsate around her body, showing her annoyance. Of course she could 'kick as much ass' as this lowly angel! She was a God for Osiris' sake, not just any God but Seth! It was like these mortals hadn't bothered to pay attention in history.

"I did not come here for a friendly chat." Seth hissed "What did you summon me for? What purpose do you place on this visit?"

Burning with annoyance that they seemed to remind her no end that she was less powerful than some other entities it left her to think that she would happily leave them to their own devices, and look after the weaker deities herself.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:20 am

And now she was angry.

Just... great.

Mmm, maybe there was something to that sarcasm thing that Dean and Sam kept using? It certainly drained a little bit of the tension that Castiel had been feeling in his mind to be honest. And right now he needed some of the tension to be drained away because right now the air was thick with the stuff between Dean and Seth especially.

Why couldn't Dean just play nice? Although he probably could have picked a better way of mentioning her incorrect title, at least Castiel had the fact that he wasn't used to human-like communication as a reason for his faux pa... or whatever that thing was. Dean had no such issues.

With a wave of his fingers, Dean was bowing to Seth for forgiveness with Castiel placing the cat down on the bed to let it curl up to sleep,

"Dean would like to apologise for being... what was it that he was called by Gabriel that one time Sam? 'A colossal boob'?" he told her with a smile before tilting his head to the side slightly, "I called you here to meet the Winchesters and to share in some information you may already now but we feel needs to be mentioned again."

Dean went to open his mouth but Castiel frowned slightly and a nearby scarf flew across the room to wrap around the man's mouth to keep him from speaking,

"Adults are talking Dean." he chastised the human before turning back to Seth, "Lucifer is a threat to both of our interests Seth... and if not now then when he takes over Sam's body certainly. At that point he will be twice as strong at least and his entire army will come through... we want your help in finding a way to defeat Lucifer... please help us Seth."
Back to top Go down
The Goddess Seth

The Goddess Seth

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:32 am

Seth found it amusing the manner in which Castiel made the human bow to her, although it did not do much to stop her bad mood from coming through again. She wanted to be able to kill something rather terribly, gruesomely and in a very painful manner, hopefully she would be able to when she went back to her home.

She sometimes missed the sacrifices of old.

The reason she was here, made her raise an eyebrow and she thought it was all a bit pointless. If they already knew everything then she could just be absent from this little meeting and Castiel could tell the boys when she had stated previously.

"I already stated that I would help." Seth stated, her tone was rather angry still and her eyebrow was raised cooly, however the little show of Castiel wrapping the scarf around Dean's mouth had amused her a little bit more than she thought it should have "I believed this summoning would be in reference to me actually having to complete some form of action."

Sighing softly, Seth, sat down, seeing as nobody had offered her a seat, and looked around for something to drink, seeing as nobody had offered her something to drink either. The cat, known as Mittens, crawled onto her lap, mewled pleasantly then drifted off to sleep. Humming, Seth tickled the creatures stomach.

"I have met the Winchesters now, and I feel no strong attachment to the mortals personally, yet I agree if Sam were to be taken as a vessel it would be problematic, in this manner, I am passionate about preventing this."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:47 am

Castiel could see that going over the point again was going to be like flogging a dead horse. She had decided to give them help and that was all they were getting. She wasn't going to put forward any strategies or plans because all she really wanted out of their little partnership was to see Lucifer broken, beaten, bruised and bloodied... in a word; dead.

Sam decided at that moment to speak up,

"Not to interrupt the massive amount of tension, sexual and otherwise, in this room right now..." He joked a little bit weakly before humming, "But... well wasn't Seth supposed to have been a male god instead of a goddess?"

And just like that they were back in pin-dropping territory.

Castiel wanted to slap Sam but before he could do anything, Dean wiggled out of the scarf enough to nod in agreement,

"Yeah... wasn't he supposed to be god of war and natural disasters or something?" he asked with a shrug, "I never thought... HEY!"

Once again both Winchester bows were made to bow to the goddess before their mouths were stuffed with various clothing items. Not all of them clean either. Castiel picked the cat gently up off of Seth's lap and held her up closer to the goddess' face as he scratched under the chin, making the kitty yawn cutely before purring so much that she tried to curl up into a ball even while being held in the air.

Yes the defence for the lives of Sam and Dean Winchester started, and ended, with a cat doing something cute.
Back to top Go down
The Goddess Seth

The Goddess Seth

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:54 am

Seth was happily enjoying the kitten being in her lap and was stroking it nicely when she heard Sam wanted to say something, so she turned her attention to the mortal and she waited patiently to hear what he was trying to say to her. It seemed as if he had a question about what the nature of her being was, she was only too happy to indulge his curio-

Was he being an irritating bag of meat on purpose?

Her eyes flashed in anger and her shadows gently began to curl and pulsate around her again when she heard that the other mortal, Dean had broken free of his scarf and was agreeing with the annoying meat sack of a brother he had.

Why was she even trying to save him again? Because Lucifer would be an even more annoying sack of meat if he got a handle on Sam's body. Growling a little bit Seth went to get up from her seat and beat the life out of the two of them;

"I AM the god of War and Natural disasters! You ignorant mortals do you think you hold the supreme intellect here! Scribes have often documented incorrectly. Our forms weren't witnessed in our day, especially mine, until you died, how can you write accurately when you are dead?" she hissed.

Blinking when Castiel took the cat away from her, Seth was about to round on him for being mean when she saw him holding it up in front of her face and she stared at it, blushing a little bit when it did something insanely adorable. Holding the kitten close, hugging it to her body Seth grinned and began to play with its paws.

"Hmmm yes you're so cute." she grinned happily "I shall call you Shekel, you like that name don't you?" Seth purred, tickling the kittens tummy.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:09 am

For the love of god, did the Winchester's really attract this much trouble? HOW HAD HE NOT NOTICED THIS BEFORE?! Groaning slightly to himself at the annoying reactions of the Winchesters, he found himself largely unable to fault Seth for getting rather angry about their reactions and while Sam looked properly chastised (read: Scared shitless), Dean seemed to be frowning almost like a child when he pulled the dirty sock out of his mouth,

"Are you telling me that the god in charge of war during the Egyptian times was a woman?" he asked incredulously before shaking his head a little bit, "Did your wrath get worse when you had your time of the mon-HMMPH!"

And another dirty sock for Dean!

Before she could properly react to the comment though, Castiel held up a finger for her to wait a moment,

"Excuse me a moment..." he said as he gently took Shekel from her, "I need Shekel to be my assistant..."

Spinning around on the spot, Castiel worked his magic.

By the time he spun back round so he was facing Seth he was inexplicably wearing a white suit with a while and blue striped hat and a bamboo cane in his hands instead of the cat. He coughed slightly before launching into the tap-dance routine for 'the old bamboo' song from chitty chitty bang bang.

Dean silently thanked god he had let Castiel channel hope when bored.

"Me ol' bam-boo, me ol' bam-boo, You'd better never bother with me ol' bam-boo." he sang as he danced with the cane, "You can have me hat or me bum-ber-shoo, But you'd better never bother with me ol' bam-boo! Me ol'... bam..."

He went down on one knee in front of Seth and flipped his hat to present it to her... to have Shekel the cat pop up out of the hat, leaning on it's rim, with a mini version of the hat itself,

"Mew!"
Back to top Go down
The Goddess Seth

The Goddess Seth

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:17 am

Seth was glad that the mortal known as Sam was properly satisfied by her answer, what an impertinent question he asked her! And when the other mortal Dean opened his mouth again she thought that he would have learnt his lesson too but she didn't hold out much hope for that. He did not seem to be the smartest of humans.

Time of the month? Gritting her teeth Seth broke the arm off the chair she was sitting on by tightening her grip so hard that it snapped off in her hand.

Of course, when Castiel took the adorable Shekel away from her again she looked like a kicked kitten herself, why was he taking him away from her? When he appeared, out of his turning, to be wearing a different suit and having a rather amusing hat and cane with him, Seth was forgiving of the angel for taking the kitten.

He did look sweet in the suit.

Clapping happily while he danced and sang, she scooped Shekel up out of the hat at the end, and wiggled his little hat on his head. Giving Castiel a little hug of her own Seth grinned;

"What an amusing display, you are a competent dancer, although seemingly your choice of timing was odd." she stated with a grin "I have not heard of this human song before, many mortal rhythms have changed since I beheld them."

Stroking the top of Shekel's head Seth smiled slyly; "I feel like I should reciprocate with my own show, however, I feel that to do so in front of these mortals is a treat that they would not be able to fully appreciate."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:26 am

Castiel had once again saved the collective Winchester bacon in this room and he had done it with his favourite forbidden pleasure... show tunes! He wasn't sure why he loved them but the simple fact was that he adored show tunes! Especially the happy and upbeat ones. None of that sad and depressing singing. To Castiel you sang when you were happy, not when you were sad! That made no sense and just made you more sad!

Blushing at the compliment to his dancing, he put his hat back on with a small feeling of pride inflating his chest,

"Thank you, I have seen the motion picture with the musical number in it several times so I have memorised the steps." he told her honestly before humming slightly, "They are strange... they hardly ever praise god anymore."

When she suggested he give her own show, away from the Winchesters he nodded a little bit,

"Well my room is the next one along... they would be unable to enter and thus unable to enjoy your show." he reasoned with a smile, "Shall we do that?"

Sam and Dean shared a look,

"Did she just...?"

"Yes Dean..."

"And Cas just...?"

"Yeah..."

"I have the weirdest boner right now Sammy..."

"God damn it Dean!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)   The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The old stuff hits harder (Winchesters, Castiel and Seth)
Page 1 of 1