The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith

Lilith

We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus) Empty
PostSubject: We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus)   We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:09 am

Lilith had stayed away from earth for a very long time, she had been on another planet several solar systems away but she hadn't needed to be there very long - no not at all. They had quickly found that the species there didn't give them the energon that they needed and had given up trying to source it from those organisms.

Unfortunately by the time that it had taken them to get there, several thousand of earth years had already passed and it was clear to her now that their influence held no hold over these people now. They had lost their footing on this world's food supply for themselves and on what? Some tip that had been given by one of their own, that turned out to be completely false with no evidence behind it at all.

The irritation had caused for that friend's death. It had been a messy affair as killing one of them always was but it was for the best - they had saboutaged them with their efforts now they would have to crawl through the shadows instead of sitting on their thrones and having offerings brought to them for their blessings and aid whenever they wanted them.

In bad need of energon to replenish her energy levels, Lilith looked around the rather worn old house that she had entered with Seth. It was...nicely decorated in styles she had never seen before, perhaps living in this time would not be so bad in the end of things?

Right now though they needed a human, and swiftly.

"Can you sense one of them, my friend?" she asked, her voice soft and silken as her pale white optics searched the surrounding area - her frame was her slightly larger humanoid form it was the one she enjoyed most it allowed the humans to know she was far more powerful than they.
Back to top Go down
The Goddess Seth

The Goddess Seth

PostSubject: Re: We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus)   We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:21 am

Seth was disgusted with the fact that they were in this cobweb filled, dark and musty place where as if she had just stayed here like she had wanted she would be welcomed back to her large feather bed with her concubines on either side. Now she was here without her humans sacrifices and she wanted to have them right now! It was making her so angry that her energon levels were so low.

In fact she had been so angry it had been her that had given the final blow to their 'friend' who had advised them that there was an even better, richer populated planet that would have just as much energon for them. He had been lying. Seth didn't like liars.

"I don't sense anyone." she murmured, her optics whirring softly in her sockets "No humans for miles and miles, some spot we pick to return."

Frowning and unable to do anything but kick at the stairs in frustration, Seth watched with a smirk as they fell about all around her. She wanted to be able to destroy the whole house in her anger but she didn't knowing it would be better than to lash out and have Lilith become displeased with her.

"The others should be somewhere on this rock...but I can sense...other levels of energon here." Seth stated, closing her eyes she focused her energon and she felt flashes, visions and she saw just who was here on earth and she realised that perhaps she had made a completely wrong choice to come back here at this time "There are other Cybertonians here, Autobots and Decepticons."

Onlining her optics again Seth flicked her hair back over her shoulders and sighed;

"Lets get out of this wreck, I refuse to stay here. There must be better around."
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus)   We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:42 am

Optimus had been paying attention to the atmosphere of this little planet he was beginning to call his home. He didn't want to be caught unawares when more autobot brothers and sisters touched down... And likewise he didn't much fancy finding out that deceptions had landed without meeting someone ready to put them to the sword for aiming to bring their corruption to the planet earth as their leader had begun to.

So that was why Optimus was currently on his way to a shack in the middle of nowhere, the point of origin for two spikes in energon.

As he drove up to the hut it became apparent that there were cybertronians in the building and they seemed to be angry about something. He shifted form into his battle-ready form, looking through the window of the hut,

"You will find no humans here." He explained to them, "They have abandoned this valley for one much more fertile... Why do you seek the human race?"

His optics whirled between the two potential targets,

"I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots." He introduced himself before pausing and asking, "And who are you? I have no memory of the two of you from my days on the home world... Are you allies with the decepticons or the Autobots?"
Back to top Go down
The Goddess Seth

The Goddess Seth

PostSubject: Re: We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus)   We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:58 am

Seth sensed the cybertonian approaching and she frowned gently - it was a Prime. One of the only things that pre-dated them if in name alone, she didn't recognise this males signature and therefore she highly doubted that he would be older than they both were and therefore not as powerful. Unless there was some modification she hadn't known about in her absence.

Tensing up slightly she allowed her battle weapons to appear in her hands, she didn't want to be caught off guard by something. With so little energon in her system to what she was used to, she would need to be prepared to fight hard, she could not afford to be nonchalant.

When the mech appeared Seth raised an eyebrow and looked to her friend Lilith, he was quite attractive for a member of their species there would be no denying that, however when he declared himself the leader of the autobot race Seth found herself deeply conflicted about how to receive that news.

"You would have no memory of us Prime, we come before your time, before the war and before the eons before that." she stated with a deadpan expression, her burning hot twin swords still in each hand "I am The Goddess Seth, but, you may simply call me Seth if you wish it."

Laughing softly Seth shook her head, a wicked smirk on her lips;

"We come here not to be a part of your war, mech. We come here for energon supplies, we need replenishing."
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus)   We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:13 am

Optimus was not foolish enough to think that two on one were very good odds but he knew that he had faced worse and won before so there was no reason to be afraid. Fear was natural but to let it control you was the pinnacle of stupidity and he would not stoop to it. His optics tracked both of them easily as he merely raised a robotic eyebrow when one took out weapons.

His own superheated sword flicked out, held in a casual manner,

"If you come before my time so I have no memories of you then I have no grudge against you surely? Surely the swords are not needed." He reasoned before nodding, "I have seen many who were before my time as of late. You would be surprised just how much this little blue planet can be filled with surprises of the worst - and best - kind."

Optics narrowed a little bit before his sword clicked away,

"Then well met. A neutral party is not my enemy and so you are not." He agreed before raising an eyebrow, "A human given name... Or did you give your name to the humans who came before those who currently live?"
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus)   We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:31 am

Lilith looked at Optimus Prime and she felt a flicker in her spark, he was quite tall and that she found attractive - she always liked mechs who were taller than her. He gave off an air of leadership, of confidence that she found herself enjoying very much, it had been a long while since she had been in the presence of mechs. The survivors from their time were mostly women, from their side anyway - there were male vampires.

"She only drew her weapon until we got to know you, Prime." Lilith smiled softly "There need be no hostility between us."

Raising an eyebrow Lilith's swirling white optics landed on his blue ones and she wondered what he meant when he said that there had been more people before his time on this planet before they had returned. The only people that she could think of that came around that time were...the Primes themselves - when the Fallen built that large structure in the Pyramids.

"The Fallen tried to return didn't he?" she asked with a smirk "We tried to inform him that we had a much better way of harvesting energon but, he didn't seem to believe us. Now look where that got him."

With a little chuckle Lilith nodded her head happily towards Optimus, she hoped that he would stay a small while. It had been a long time since she had indulged in a conversation with a mech, and she knew that Seth too was feeling the same way. Perhaps there were others here on earth that they could...meet with?

"I am Lilith, pleased to meet you Optimus Prime. Do you have a base here on earth, are there many with you? Forgive me, I am merely curious, it has been a long while since I have been on earth." she smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus)   We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:49 am

Optimus grinned a little bit, his optics lightening ever so slightly as he relaxed a bit more at Lilith's words. She certainly seemed to have a better way with words than Seth that much was for sure. Now was almost all of his weapons off (he kept his hidden weapons on at all times regardless of company) he grinned a little bit,

"Then peaceful talks shall resume."

So... They knew about the Fallen being in the pyramid.

That meant that his hunch about them being from the same time period made a lot of sense. He nodded simply,

"Indeed he tried to rise... And I put him down." He told them without a hint of bragging, only the truth, "Your method is better you say? Do tell me of this way if you please Lilith. It certainly sounds interesting I must say."

He tilted his head to the side slightly before answering,

"We have several bases throughout the globe and work with teams of specially trained humans to meet our needs and help fight our battles." He admitted with a small smile before grinning and nodding, "There are dozens of us so far and our numbers grow daily."
Back to top Go down
The Goddess Seth

The Goddess Seth

PostSubject: Re: We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus)   We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:03 am

Seth placed her swords back into her arms and she decided that she would trust this Prime, they were mostly trustworthy although that had lead to their downfall when the Fallen had risen up against them. They didn't expect it from their own brother. Of course Seth was not going to let her guard down completely but, it might be interesting to side with the Autobots if only so they would have somewhere to stay.

The fact that the Fallen had tried to come back made her snicker, she knew that he would fail even before he tried. He was a fool. He had the support of...what? One mech that could be semi decent in a fight, against all of these Autobots.

"Well well then, you put him down, all by yourself? You didn't have any help...no?" she asked with a teasing trace to her voice "We could share our method with you but, I think we might ask for something in return."

Pouting softly inside when she saw that Optimus liked Lilith more than he liked her, Seth thought that there might be another mech back at one of their bases that she could interface with. She would like to play the field a little bit - Lilith might regret going for the first mech that she saw if they went back with Prime.

"Hmmm sounds interesting." Seth purred "Let's make a deal. You take us, and any of our friends back to your base, and we'll tell you...how we can get you more energon. Sound fair?" she asked with a cat like smirk on her lips, Seth was getting more excited already at the prospect of a night of passion instead of being cooped up in their ship trying to get here.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus)   We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:21 am

Optimus could tell that Lilith was the calm one and Seth was the much more free type. And the free type didn't much appreciate being without some mech attention. And despite what the jokes around the bases and with the decepticons... Optimus knew what femmes wanted and he knew what he wanted and most often they were exactly in line with each other.

Had he slapped down The Fallen on his own?

"I suppose I wasn't entirely by myself... Megatron's incompetent attempts to help the former prime likely worked for me." He added with a small smirk before raising an eyebrow, "And what could my Autobots and I offer two such lovely femmes as yourselves?"

Seemed that Seth was not subtle about what she wanted.

Deciding that it might be best if he wasn't subtle about it either he nodded at her proposal with a small smirk,

"Sounds like a plan. We will welcome you with open arms." He assured her before adding at the end, "There are no femmes in the nearest, biggest, base... Just a dozen lonely mechs."

His optics brightened and he smirked,

"Somehow I don't believe that'll be a problem... They're eager to please."
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus)   We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:31 am

Lilith was surprised that Optimus was being so harsh, so light with his words. She had always thought that Primes were supposed to be respectful to the point of it being painful, even when it came to their enemies - especially when it came to the people that they had killed. She wasn't going to comment on it though, maybe he was doing it to try and impress Seth? It wouldn't be the first time, and Seth did like to hear tales of mech's strength.

Unable to stop herself from glaring at Seth when she kind of made up her mind for her, Lilith sometimes hated her friend because she took action without consulting first and that drove her to distraction. She thought with her interface panel sometimes and lead them to make poor decisions.

If they had wanted to join the Decepticons they certainly couldn't do that now could they! It was a choice they should have discussed together.

"Hm, I'm sure that it won't be a problem for some of us." she glared at Seth who didn't seem to understand the problem - there she goes again, thinking with her interface panel "I'll happily come and see your base as long as you understand this does not mean we are taking your side in this war of yours. As long as that's clear."

The thoughts of a dozen 'lonely' mechs however, brightened her up a little bit, and she found a smirk appearing on her lips. As long as Optimus accepted her own conditions, then she would have no problem going to his base to meet all of his...comrades.

"Well then, we had better not keep them waiting. Do let them know we're coming. I'd like them to get all excited." she winked with a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus)   We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Baaaaack (Lilith, Seth, and Optimus)
Page 1 of 1