The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Empty
PostSubject: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:03 am

Avery was looking forwards to this date immensely, it had been a while since a man had asked her out and she was all dressed up for the occasion. While she had still been dressy in comparison to the others in Briarcliff she still had some way to go to dressing to how she would on a date. She would normally dress to highlight her curves in all the best manners.

Tonight was no different.

She was wearing a deep emerald green silken wrap dress with black lace trimming the bottom, the cap sleeves and the plunging neckline. Underneath Avery wore her best stockings, they were black hold ups, some fancy new design on the top of them. Although her heels were somewhat break neck, she walked confidently in them.

The moisturiser she was wearing smelt great, even to her. It made Avery feel sexy, and confident in her body, as well as the smooth stroking of the silk against her skin.

Knocking on the door to Oliver's apartment, she held the bottle of wine in her hand and waited for him to answer, hoping that her minimal look with the make up would go down well, it showed off her more natural side after all.

"Oliver, open up." she grinned "It's cold out here."
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:14 am

Oliver had to make sure that everything was perfect. Everything had to be perfect! She was perfect and that meant everything else had to be! Unless she wasn't perfect... in which case everything had to be clean after he was finished disposing of her and her imperfections. But he was almost certain that she was perfect! She felt perfect! She would be perfect!

He was dressed in a pair of tightly ironed black trousers and an dark emerald green shirt that was left unbuttoned at the top. Opening the door, he felt his breath leave him in a gasp as he saw her standing there looking absolutely radiant with her emerald green dress on. The thought that their colours matched was secondary... to the fact that he could see so much skin on her! So much of her creamy, beautiful, skin was exposed by the dress but he couldn't help but wish for even more.

He wanted to touch her skin so badly.

Remembering to talk, he smiled nervously,

"Welcome to my home!" he greeted her as he stepped aside and held the door open wide for her to enter, "Please do come in my dear... dinner is cooking as we speak."

Taking a hold of her arm gently by her elbow to guide her to the kitchen, he shivered a little bit and his eyes rolled upwards in happiness. Thankfully he was in front of her so she wouldn't see any of that last bit. Entering the kitchen, he fetched them two wine glasses and gave her a corkscrew as he checked on the dinner,

"I hope that you enjoy this dinner... we have beef wellington with assorted vegetables for main with some eton mess for dessert."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:20 am

As the door opened Avery couldn't help but blink as she took in all of Oliver and his features, he looked so handsome, like he had spent hours trying to look his best for her like she had done for him. The fact that she could see his muscled legs quite clearly through his tight black trousers was something that she enjoyed as well.

Being led inside, his touch to her elbow made her heart throb happily, his hands were so warm and large on her frame that she couldn't help but not want him to let go of her, but, he must do eventually she supposed.

"I love the fact that we match each other." she stated with a laugh, looking around his home Avery smiled brightly "You have a lovely home, it suits you rather well I think."

Entering the kitchen beside Oliver, she took the corkscrew from his hand, her fingers brushing against his skin as she did so, enjoying the sensation immensely of having him in her hands, having his skin touching hers.

Very carefully she took the cork out of the wine and poured them a glass each;

"Oh that sounds amazing, like you read my mind, eton mess is my favourite dessert." she smiled brightly "I uhm, didn't know what wine you wanted so I hope that a sweet white is okay."

Her skin a little pink from the squeezing of the corkscrew slowly returned to normal, as she clinked her glasses with Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:33 am

Oliver was having to try as hard as he could to not be overcome by the feelings of touching her like this. All he wanted to do was moan happily that she was actually touching him! And letting him touch her. Oh when he tested her... if she was who he was looking for then he would never let her go! She would be his forever and even after forever had been and gone he would never let anything take her from him!

"Yes I do too! Although I feel the need to add that it wasn't intentional... I didn't stalk you to find your colour." he teased her with a slight wink before laughing a little bit and bowing his head to her, "Why thank you Avery. I like to think I do well with what I have."

The fingers touched each other for only the briefest of moments but it might as well have been a lifetime to him. His fingertips were sensitive so the small touch... was enough to send pleasurable shivers down his spine,

"I seem to be reading your mind a lot if the colours is any indication." he admitted with a small smirk before chuckling brightly, "Well it seems I'm not the only one with mind reading powers if that's true Avery! Tell me... what am I thinking now?"

He looked into her eyes, careful to look mischievous.

She wouldn't be able to tell.

She couldn't be able to know that right now he was thinking about touching her smooth skin all over, of rubbing his cheeks against her and making sure to worship every inch of her beautiful skin... all while she was either willing or tied to his table in his 'special' room.
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:42 am

Avery smiled brightly when she heard him ask her what he was thinking right now, honestly she had no idea what he was thinking right now but she was going to try and formulate a guess that was somewhat funny at least. It wouldn't do to have all her wit dry up at such a crucial moment for the two of them.

Dinner time conversation was very important after all.

It was then though that perhaps she leant a little bit too close to the stove and the pot of water hissed up at her, splashing her arm a little bit and scalding her, the water seeped onto her dress a little bit too at her hip. Gasping in pain Avery held her arm where it had been burnt.

"Oh I'm sorry Oliver can I use your bathroom just to put some cold water on this?" she asked "Oh ow it really stings!"

Hurrying out of the kitchen Avery wandered down the only corridor in Oliver's house and followed his instructions to the bathroom right at the end of the hall. Opening the door, Avery looked around the room and her mouth dropped open in sheer shock.

It was a small room, not a bathroom like she was expecting, but, a workshop of some kind. There was material strung up like leather on the walls as if to dry out and the smell was putrid, it made her nostrils flare slightly. Biting her lip Avery tried to stumble back out of the room but she ran into Oliver's chest, turning she looked at him wide eyed.

"Oh uhm...was the bathroom the door on the other side I...I didn't know which one you meant." she whispered, gently pushing on his chest to try and get past him, maybe he had a strange hobby? This surely was not as strange as it seemed to her, she was overreacting she was certain of it.

Stepping back slightly she appraised the room; "You uhm...have a rather niche hobby it seems, do you...craft or something with this material?"
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:59 am

When she was thinking about what he was thinking about she leant forwards... and scolded herself due to the water bubbling over! Oh dear god no! NO! Her beautiful pale skin... it was already becoming inflamed and red! God damn it! Her skin had been so beautiful, so flawless! So PERFECT! Why did this have to happen? Why?! If this had never happened then she would have literally been the most perfect fit for this!

But he had to continue.

So when she asked if he could use his bathroom he didn't mention that there was a tap right next to her that wasn't being used. Instead he nodded in agreement,

"Yes you certainly can my dear, that looks painful after all!" he commented with a concerned frown, "It's upstairs my dear... there are directions up there I set up for any guests who came around you see."

And now here they were.

She had found his skinning room and he had been right behind her, sneaking silently without her knowledge. Sighing a little bit, he nodded a little bit to himself and smiled at her faintly,

"Yes well you see Avery, I have a small problem with my hobby." he told her honestly with an open expression, "You see, I'm waiting for a part that will make my hobby so much better! And that part... has arrived."

With a quick motion he pulled the lever and the ground underneath Avery fell out as the trap door opened beneath her. Sighing a little bit as he heard her hit the ground, he closed the trap door before coming down the stairs only a few seconds later. Making sure that she couldn't stop him, he grabbed her under the arms and dragged her towards the table as he whistled. She sure was a wiggly one! He chuckled to himself even as he succeeded in strapping Avery down to the table. Running his fingertip along the length of her arm, he grinned,

"Well Avery... seems you have the right to know what it is I do here." he admitted, "You see... I need to test you. To test the feel of your skin against mine. You see when I was younger... no one loved me. No woman would help my... but I knew I needed a woman's touch. To feel a woman's skin against mine! And yours... yours is just so perfect...!"

Taking a small but very sharp 'bone-ing' knife from a tray, he held it up to the dim light for inspection,

"I've tested dozens but..." he paused and had a faraway look in his eyes for a moment, "But when they fail I get so... so... ANGRY. How dare they fail?! I get so angry that... that the only way to feel better is to finish them."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:10 am

Avery couldn't help but scream when she was suddenly falling through the air down into some goddamn basement, what was happening? Why was it happening to her? All she had wanted was a nice date someone who would be able to make her feel better about herself, stop herself from feeling so lonely, and Oliver seemed like he really understood.

Was it all an act just to get her to this...sick kind of set up?

Groaning a little bit as she hit the floor rather badly, Avery knew she was going to get a bruise or two from such rough treatment, hopefully that wasn't going to make him flip out at her and do something she wouldn't be able to escape from.

"No get off me!" she squeaked as he dragged her towards some sort of table "W-what are you d-doing?" Avery asked as he strapped her down onto the table, she didn't fight, perhaps it was best not to get him angry, maybe then he wouldn't do anything that was going to hurt her.

Unable to stop a little shiver, and a soft gasp that came from him running his finger up her arm Avery blinked up at Oliver and nodded her head softly.

"Okay Oliver." she whispered "Just...w-what kind of test are you talking about here?"

Trying so hard not to look at the knife, not to get upset, Avery thought about something else, what if this testing was just something really simple? What if he just wanted to have a thorough examination of her skin or...or something like that! Anything but cutting her up into little pieces would be preferable right about now.

"I hope that I can pass for you."
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:26 am

Oliver could tell that Avery was distressed.

Of course she was!

She had just fallen through a trap door and bruised her soft perfect skin! He was also rather upset about that so he could perfectly understand the feelings of unhappiness she was feeling about being bruised. After all, it made her skin that little bit less perfect! Thankfully for the test he was required to ignore marks and blemishes that he himself had caused.

Otherwise how could it possibly be fair?

"Now now Avery..." he told her with a tut, "This won't take too long and if all is well we can be having dinner by within the next two hours!"

Of course he decided not to mention the fact that if she failed the test he would be eating alone with a new body and head to get rid of in the morning. When she agreed to go along with the test he cupped her cheek gently and stroked her soft skin with his thumb, shivering pleasurably as he did so,

"Nothing too hard really." he admitted as he stroked her cheek gently, "I... have a fixation with the softness, the smoothness and the warm heat of a woman's skin you see Avery. As a doctor I know it's not healthy, I know that I need to stop. But I can't stop myself until I find the perfect woman! With skin like warm silk and a heart like solid gold!"

He paused, awaiting the screams.

When none came he smiled softly at her and stabbed the knife down into the wood of the table, too far from her to actually do her harm,

"You pass the test of heart..." he assured her quietly as he stroked her cheek, "Thank you for not screaming, it hurts my feelings so very much."

He slowly began to use both hands to stroke as much of her visible skin as possible, causing him to shiver happily again. Pausing in his little search, he hummed a bit before kissing her soft neck gently, breathing in her scent,

"You've been using moisturiser..." he began quietly before smirking slightly, "I love the smell... truly I do..."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:36 am

Avery was trying to keep herself very calm here, if he was fixated by the warmth and softness of a womans skin then she should be okay. She had no major blemishes that she knew of, only a few little natural freckles here and there and of course she used moisturiser every day so her skin was lovely and smooth, and at the moment it smelled lovely and fragrant.

If she was tied down here for long then it might not be the case tomorrow but, for the test she was sure she would pass.

"And...and you think that I might be that perfect woman for you?" she asked, softly, no trace of contempt or judgement was in her voice, she just wanted to understand the situation a little better than she had done before. She didn't want to ask what would happen if she wasn't that perfect woman though.

Flinching a little when the knife slammed into the table, Avery stilled and tried to relax her muscles again when Oliver came closer to her body. Oddly her breathing sped up a little bit and she was actually quite eager to see what was going to happen when he touched her. Leaning her head into his cheek, Avery smiled.

"I just want to understand a little better, that's all...I think you can appreciate it is a bit of a shock." she murmured, her eyes flicking around her bindings, gulping softly at the gashes in the leather that looked like they were from finger marks. Sucking it up, and pushing back the tears of shock Avery tried to focus on other things again.

Like the way his hands were stroking her skin.

Whimpering softly Avery wanted to keen her body into his touches but she was bound, and therefore unable to. The sensation of his lips against her neck made her gasp and she closed her eyes, she'd never been touched like this before and oddly, the anticipation was mounting.

"T-thank you. You know I bought it thinking you might like it." she admitted, her cheeks and ears heating in a pink blush.
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:52 am

Oliver was quite frankly rather amazed! She had been tied down now for almost ten minutes and she had yet to start screaming madly at him! To be honest it usually started as soon as the trap door was used and didn't end until... well, until they ended. But not here... oh no no no! Even if she failed the skin-test he would probably let Avery live.

She was just too unique... too beautifully singular to let go of.

"Yes!" he declared with a wide smile as she, unlike everyone else, seemed to actually understand what he was talking about. It almost made him think that he wasn't crazy! Until he remembered that he was crazy, "Yes... yes you might be the One for me... the One I've been waiting my entire life for..."

His face was wet.

Wet because he was slowly beginning to cry as he nuzzled his cheek against hers more and more, loving every second of it too. She was just so accepting... her skin so soft... there was no way that it could be anybody else! It had to be Avery! Wiping his tears of happiness away from him, he kissed Avery gently on the forehead,

"Oh Avery... Avery, Avery, Avery..." he whispered gently into her ear as he reached out and picked up the sharp bone knife from the table, "I have to say something..."

He smirked slightly to himself as he cooled her red cheeks with the flat of his cold knife blade,

"You bought it well... and you've passed both of my tests." he told her in a whisper, immediately beginning to cut the straps off of her, "You are... my perfect woman. Ig-ignore the tears... I am just happy... happy that my quest for someone to love and comfort me... it's over now that I have you..."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:59 am

Avery gasped softly when she felt Oliver beginning to cry, she was afraid she had said something wrong but she knew that she couldn't have she had been nothing but nice to him and she hoped that these tears were tears of happiness about something. She had to admit that being kidnapped like this was not going to be popular with the rest of the ladies but...

There was just something there, telling her, that Oliver was not going to hurt her, and he hadn't.

As he nuzzled his cheek against hers she enjoyed the sensation and remarked his own smell, the aftershave he had used was sharp and she enjoyed the scent of it very much, although it wasn't a brand that she knew.

"Please don't cry Oliver, I didn't mean to make you upset." she murmured softly to him.

Seeing the bone knife made Avery tense and she hoped that he wasn't going to cut her with it, but he didn't he just lay it against her cheeks to cool them, and they were suitably cooled by the metal. Now that the straps were being cut off her Avery felt a lot better and she slipped her legs over the side of the table, embracing Oliver's head in her arms and holding him to her, right in the warm center of her chest next to her heart.

"You didn't have to tie me to a table, to do that you know." she murmured "I so badly wanted to pass because I don't know I...I just thought that we could be something you know...please don't cry. I'm not going anywhere."

Gently stroking his hair, Avery cooed gently.
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:34 am

Oliver was just so very overwhelmed by this... this acceptance! Who would ever be able to accept him and what he did to test who he wanted for the rest of his life? Apparently that one person was Avery! She was the one to pass the test and still be able to accept the test itself. He... he was just so happy!

Nuzzling against her happily, he hoped that she wouldn't mind how his tears were wetting her perfect skin. He shook his head a little bit,

"You've never been able to make me upset Avery and you have not started here." he told her quietly before chuckling slightly, "I'm not upset... I'm happy!"

He chuckled a little bit when she seemed to think he would cut her... of course he would never be able to cut her! He loved her far too much... she was far too perfect for him to hurt her! When she embraced his head in her arms and chest he sighed happily and let the knife clatter to the ground with little resistance,

"I just... I just didn't want you to run away and leave me along again..." he muttered quietly before smiling weakly, "We could indeed be something... we could be an 'us'. You... you aren't going to run and get the police or something?"

Honestly, he couldn't quite believe it.
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:43 am

Avery could see just how happy she had made Oliver and she was glad that she had done so, honestly she didn't know what had happened to him to make him the way that he was but it couldn't be anything good. As such, she was just glad that she had gotten untied from the bench and had the chance to learn what had happened and try and help Oliver move on from doing the things that he had done to women.

It was just so lucky that he had thought that she was perfect, and even more lucky that she had thought that he was rather special as well. Maybe she would just have to ignore this slightly crazy part for now.

"I am glad you're happy Oliver, I can tell that you've been looking for someone to share your self with for a long while. I promise I wont let you down." she murmured passionately.

Running her hands through his slicked back black hair, Avery tried to calm him down from crying, true he was making her chest wet with his tears but she didn't mind, they would dry eventually. As long as he didn't mind if she was also weak sometimes, she could tell that this kidnapping situe might not be as good as it was cracked up to be.

"I wont run away I promise. I am not going to go and get the police either, I'll just chalk this up to uhm...some weird fantasy." she grinned before nibbling her lip "I just have a few questions about this like..do I have to stay down here in the basement? Am I allowed to leave your house or do I have to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:56 am

Oliver had never thought about how happy he would feel after finding the person he'd been testing and searching for. On the few times he had thought about that he couldn't help but think that the completion of his life's goal was going to make him feel empty inside. But right now... now he knew that he was feeling the best he had ever done and it didn't seem to be finite.

The strength of the emotion actually scared him a little bit.

She was perfect and she was making him feel like he was worth something, something he had been missing in his life,

"I have been searching... since I first confronted myself about the gaping hole that I had inside of myself." he admitted without trying to be dramatic at all. Just being honest, "You could never let me down Avery... it's impossible for you to let me down."

Her fingers and hands running against his hair relaxed him even more than he had ever thought it would. Humming a little bit, the tears began to dry up and he sighed happily. When she chalked it up as some kind of fantasy he blushed ever so slightly,

"I might have... I might have been thinking about it..." he whispered a little bit before shaking his head quickly, "Of course you don't stay in the basement! You can stay in one of the rooms, or mine, or even at your home... just... just as long as I know you're mine..."
Back to top Go down
Avery Mackintosh

Avery Mackintosh

PostSubject: Re: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:05 am

Avery smiled brightly when she heard that she could never let Oliver down, she didn't dare think about what would have happened if she had failed both of the tests that he had for her. Luckily she had passed both of them without a hitch just by being herself. It was obvious that Oliver wasn't stupid and wouldn't buy an act, this was genuine emotion for him, she was very glad they could continue their relationship.

Also, she was glad that she was still alive and in one piece right now.

"Well you've found me now, sorry I took so long to get here." she smiled gently "I just want to be able to get to know you better Oliver, I hope that in time you will trust me enough to open up to me, so that I can understand."

Softly, she let go of his head in case he actually wanted some air and to move away from her, although he liked her skin she didn't think he would much like being held against his will. Until she knew the limits, she would make sure to be extra considerate of Oliver and what he did and did not want her to do.

"I think maybe...I would like to stay here a few days. I just want to make sure you're okay. I want you to know you can trust me, when I do return to my house again." Avery explained with a gentle smile "I just hope that we can make this work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)   I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Got You, Under My Skin (Avery and Oliver)
Page 1 of 1