The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Empty
PostSubject: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:41 am

Evangeline was in the Asylum.

She was here because she was interested in what was going on within its walls, there were so many perversions of nature there, that she thought that she needed to come out and deal with them all directly.

Those creatures that the Nazi Doctor was making upstairs were not natural and she thought that they needed to be killed as soon as possible however there was one big problem. It seemed as if Satan had decided that it was going to be useful to keep them alive, and she did not want to toy with Satan right now. Even if he was in the form of some human woman that she could break so easily.

It was amusing the way that he was trying to tempt all of the men here with the innocence her body still held but she was far from innocent inside, she knew that much.

Then there was Oliver Thredson she was here to see him above all others, he was killing so many women that she thought it was time to put an end to it but right now they had mistaken her for a patient. They thought that she was some sort of demon for appearing the way that she did, but Evangeline did not care.

Their treatments did not work on her.

Neither would Oliver's knives if he chose to use them.

Now she sat in his office, waiting for him to arrive and begin his assessment of her, unfortunately her wrists were strapped down but she had freed the rest of her binds, she didn't want him to raise the alarm after all. He still had to believe that she was tied down.
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:47 am

Oliver was more than a little bit intrigued by the patient he had only just been told about. Apparently this one had appeared "like a demon" in the hall, demanding to speak with him. After only a little conversation it was decided that she was indeed here to see him... but as a patient rather than a visitor.

The sisters and nurses had given her the treatments standard before any meeting and they seemed to have no effect. No matter, he was sure she wasn't going to be dangerous with him. After all, he just wanted to speak with her, to treat her. And maybe, if she was the right sort, kill her.

Stepping into the room he smiled a little bit at her,

"Hello there." he greeted her as he set the very thin file down on the table, "I brought your file out of habit... there is so very little in there. Your name is also missing... what is your name my dear?"

Humming a little bit, he moved closer and touched the bonds on her wrists,

"If I let you sit at the table would you be violent towards me? Or would we have a nice conversation?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:59 am

Evangeline tilted her head to one side when she heard the door open, of course she had heard him approaching from down the hall but she had not paid much attention to it, there were so many other interesting sounds that she could listen to. It seemed rather odd the way that they were treating the patients, it was doing more harm than it was doing good of that she was most certain.

When the doctor greeted her Evangeline nodded her head in his direction and locked eyes with him, her solid black iris' gazed into his calm blue ones and waited for him to speak again. Oddly he seemed composed for a human facing death, but, then again she didn't think that he had been around her long enough to feel the air of unease that she gave off.

Or maybe he loved that feeling? Is that why he killed.

"I am Death." she stated, her voice soft and feathery, like a warm welcoming duvet "But you might call me Evangeline, Evie if you so prefer."

Raising her wrists out of the bonds without any effort whatsoever Evangeline merely laid them back down on the arm rest of the chair with a small smile on her lips;

"I am here to talk to you. The nice conversation is what I aim to have. I wish for you to stop killing so many people, you are giving me so much work to do." she stated, tilting her head to the other side and staring intently at him.
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:07 am

Oliver had to admit that her eyes were rather striking. It was likely that she had some condition to change the colour of her eyes because it was fairly clear to him that she wasn't blind or anything like that. He hummed a little bit and smiled his professional little smile as he made a few notes about it in his ledger.

When she spoke he enjoyed the sound of her voice but what she was saying was a little bit crazy to say the least. He smiled a little bit,

"Of course you are." he told her indulgently before smiling wider, "Well Evie, I am Dr Oliver Thredson... but you obviously know that. But you can call me Ollie."

When she raised her wrists out of the bonds he blinked a few times before looking down at the bonds. He rubbed at his eyes slightly,

"I could have sworn they were locked..." he muttered, "Stupid porters..."

He smiled a little bit, a bit strained this time,

"I have no idea what you're talking about." he told her, resting a hand on her shoulder, "I help people who are unwell... nothing more and definitely nothing sinister!"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:19 am

Evangeline did not care for the condescending tone, she was unhappy that she was being treated like she was crazy, she was one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and she would command respect from all of the people who she came into contact with. Now though she was getting more reason to kill the man in front of her and shepard his soul straight to Hell where it belonged.

"I know who you are and I know you have killed several women, you are called Bloody Face and you...are intriguing to me." she murmured, locking eyes with him as she inspected his soul, it was tainted and almost unsavable unless he turned monk for the next few years, lived off beans and donated everything else to charity.

The look on his face when she raised her hands out of the binds was amusing and she let out a soft snort of laughter. It was rare for her to laugh but she hoped that he was going to do more funny things.

"They were indeed locked, do not be so quick to insult the porters." she stated as she stood from the chair and went to the window in his office to look outside "Such a lovely fall day."

Raising an eyebrow Evangeline looked at his hand then back up to his face, her clothes were nothing special, just a plain black dress trimmed with lace, they had changed her when she arrived here but she was wearing the clothes she liked again now. The uniform here was shapeless and irritated her sensitive skin.

"You know what I am talking about. I appreciate the touch of your hand on my shoulder but I believe you might be thinking of harming me. I would advise against that." she stated with a small smile "I am enjoying the conversation."
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:28 am

Oliver could tell that this woman wasn't crazy in the traditional sense. She was crazy for thinking she was Death for sure. But at the same time she seemed to lose none of the intelligence that most other delusional people did. It was odd to be honest but at least it meant she would be able to actually have a conversation with him rather than just have him talk at her,

"Oh? Bloody Face?" he hummed a little bit, "That's that serial killer... if you were Death, and I were him, what would you do I wonder? Hypothetically of course. How could a young, respected, doctor like myself be a murderer?"

He shook his head a little bit when she assured him that the bonds had been locked. They couldn't have been! Not if she was free so easily,

"I... I am unsure how to take this." he admitted with a few more blinks before looking down at her legs, "Did you actually get strapped down at all?"

He frowned when he realised suddenly that she was wearing clothes and not the uniform given to patients. How... strange! He shrugged it off as a lack of time on the behalf of the nurses and other doctors,

"Well then I shall continue to touch you with my hand." he told her before coughing a little bit, "I am enjoying it too... there is no violence in my thoughts I can assure you."

Well not anymore after her comment.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:41 am

Evangeline tilted her head to one side again and watched Oliver intently she did so enjoy watching humans and he seemed to be doing a good job of keeping himself composed that was probably because he still thought that she was crazy when really she was not. How would he react, she wondered, when he knew that she was actually Death?

He most likely would not accept it.

But then again she would do feats which would show him that she was correct and he was wrong in his assumptions.

"Because you have issues with your mother and your lack of closeness as you grew up, which is leading you to kidnap women to fulfil your desire for a mother and give you that closeness." she stated deadpan "You are able to murder and decapitate so cleanly because you are a doctor."

Running her hands through her hair, Evangeline straightened out the knotted ends of it.

"I did but as I just demonstrated I can do as I wish when I wish it because I am Death, how many times must I say this before you believe me?" she asked, her voice getting slightly irritated now, and a small growl appeared to her words which was rather feral.

When he said that he was going to continue to touch her shoulder Evangeline smiled and decided that she would rather awkwardly touch his shoulder as well;

"Well then we shall enjoy touching each others shoulders." she smiled "Don't lie. I can tell. You were thinking about hurting me but you would not be able to, where as I, can kill you in a second and send you to where you know you're going."
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:29 am

This was getting a bit out of hand in his honest opinion.

She was continuing to press the delusion that she was Death and that just made no sense to him. For one, if she was Death then it stood to reason she was here for someone to collect for the afterlife or something right? Well no one had died recently so surely she would not be needed here? He hummed a little bit at his own thoughts.

He blinked a little bit and recoiled from her as if struck when she spoke about his mother and the lack of any real intimacy between the two of them at any stage in his development. Oliver scowled at her,

"If you are so sure in your information then you should know that you have just insulted me in the worst possible manner." he told her with a scowl before shaking his head slightly, "And the reason I can murder so cleanly is more due to my methodical nature, I think."

No point in hiding it now he supposed.

"It's hard to believe that any woman can be Death personified... it's hard to believe that Death can be personified." he told her honestly with a small frown, "But I suppose the question is... why are you here?"

When she touched his shoulder it was rather awkward but if she was Death then the awkwardness was to be expected,

"Yes... this is a bit of a strange position though." he admitted before chuckling a little bit, "What gave me away? You had to expect me to react, internally, with that considering what you've been saying."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:39 am

Evangeline was glad that he now accepted that she was Death and that he was going to continue on the conversation with them on that understanding. Smiling softly at him when he recoiled like a viper who was ready to strike when she told him about himself, about the things that he had never told anyone before except those that he had killed right afterwards.

That was enough to make anyone think twice.

"I have not said anything insulting." she whispered, her brow furrowed cutely in misunderstanding "I told the truth it is entirely your own subjectivity that takes this as an insult."

Smiling softly at Oliver as he continued to ask why she was here, she told him already why she was here but she assumed that he was rather shaken and as such was more than happy to repeat herself for the benefit of her fellow conversation partner.

"What is the issue with a woman being death?" she asked with a small smile "There are reasons why people ask for their mothers at their deathbeds. I informed you I was here to tell you to stop your killing, your soul is damaged almost beyond repair and I will be sending you to hell at the end of your lifetime if you do not change."

Evangeline's eyes widened a little bit and she dropped her hand from his shoulder;

"My apologies, I was never touched much either, when I was created." she murmured turning away from Oliver to watch the window again "I am Death, as such I have special privileges I can read your mind quite effectively."
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:57 am

Oliver could see that she was happy that he had accepted that she was Death and was happy that she had done so. Maybe now she would stop being so invasive into his mind in order to try and prove herself to him? He made sure to almost shout that thought at her within his mind. Let her pick up on that thought, he thought to himself.

He hated the way she was pulling his secrets out of him so easily, like his mind were some kind of dictionary for her or something coded only for her,

"You have brought up something deeply hurtful regardless..." he muttered before sighing a little bit and nodded slightly, "Indeed you did."

When she further explained that she was here because of the killings he had done he grimaced a little bit at that. So... he was going to hell if he kept this up huh? Well he already knew that was likely but it was harder to deal with when he liked to think he was still a ways off dying just yet. But this had driven the point home,

"There is no issue with a woman being death." he assured her before humming a little bit, "I always worried I'd end up there but I guess it's too late now unless I turn into a monk... right?"

He blinked a little bit,

"Well then you need to make up for lost time, like I did." he explained to her before scowling slightly, "Can you please stop poking around in there?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:06 am

Evangeline picked up on the thought that he was directing towards her and couldn't help but smile softly, she liked the fight in this one and hoped that he would be able to continue to amuse her as she stayed in the asylum. He was one of the people she wanted to converse with the most, him and of course the Reverend and that Nun who used to be in charge.

"I heard that." she smirked, her lips turning into a playful smirk not a nasty or wicked one as most people would expect "I was only looking in there because you were being most irritating in your desire to see me as nothing more than a mental patient."

Placing her hand on his chest, Evangeline smiled softly; "Receive my apologies for the hurt which my probing has afflicted upon you." her hand was cold, but the skin was soft and inviting, it was odd that she had such an inviting form but she was not about to question it.

When Oliver asked if it was too late, Evangeline dropped her hand from his chest and shook her head.

"There are ways, if you help me clean up this Asylum I will put in a good word for you, although it seems as if Satan has already taken a liking to you if this job offer is anything to go by." she stated with a small sigh "He is one of the things I wish I could sort but, we merely respectfully leave each other alone."

As soon as he said that she should make up for lost time, Evangeline held his hand in her own and enjoyed the warm sensation. Her fingertips gently ran up and down his own fingers, taking in each detail.

"I will stop if you desire it." Evangeline whispered softly, threading her fingers through Oliver's during her exploration.
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:25 am

Oliver could tell by the look on her face that she had picked up on the thought he had been directing her way and that just made him smirk a little bit. It was good that Death seemed to have a sense of humour to be honest. She probably got told she wasn't Death a lot so learning to joke and mess around seemed like a wise social investment at the time,

"Did you now?" he joked slightly as he wink at her, "Perhaps I should broadcast a little louder or something? And to be fair, I was told that you were a patient by all of my work-mates. I kind of took them at their words I suppose."

Her skin was smooth and soft but also rather cold and went she rested it on his chest he shuddered ever so slightly from the cold,

"It's fine, no harm done I suppose." he answered her before humming a little bit as she told him there were ways he could live through a reduced sentence down in hell, "Well if you wanted we could both try and get rid of Satan... see if that helps my chances."

She wanted to hold his hand did she? He was alright with that. Giving her hand a gentle squeeze, he held her hand happily. She really was rather enjoying this he could tell,

"I'm okay with it..." he told her honestly before chuckling slightly, "Do you like touching me Evie?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:38 am

Evangeline smiled softly when she heard that he wanted to broadcast a little bit louder than before, she thought that there was no real need for that, because she had heard him well enough beforehand. Running her hand through her hair, Evangeline decided that she would enjoy a small tour of the asylum with the Dr. giving it to her.

"You do not need to adjust the volume of your thoughts I can hear them well enough, when I wish to." she stated with a small nod "Perhaps you should make your own judgements next time, Oliver, instead of insulting one of the Four Horsemen who actually likes you."

She could feel him shivering, and Evangeline raised an eyebrow at this, it was perhaps because she was cold that he had shuddered at her touch. She hoped that was the only reason and not that he was repulsed by what she was doing.

Laughing softly, an echoing laugh, Evangeline smiled brightly;

"OH you humans do amuse me!" she giggled "You can't kill Satan. If you got rid of him you'd only make him mad, trust me I've been his confidant for years. We just have to leave him alone. Its interesting he's a woman now..."

When he asked if she liked touching him she hummed contentedly;

"I do. You are very warm...your form intrigues me." she stated with a smile "Will you give me a tour of the asylum? I am interested to see all the nooks and crannies that only a seasoned professional would know about."
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:54 am

TIME SKIP

Oliver made it home with a strange feeling that he had been with someone all day but at the same time had been alone. He thought he had been showing Evangeline, Evie or Death, around the Asylum but she had suddenly disappeared during their visit to the treatment rooms and that was it. She had suddenly disappeared.

When he had asked around about her, people had looked at him like he was crazy.

So either Evangeline had done a vanishing trick complete with memory wipe or he had had a conscience-driven vision meant to warn him about how his ways were going to get him sent straight to Hell!

If there was a Hell.

Sighing a little bit, he sat down on the edge of his bed and closed his eyes, placing his hands over his eyes as he tried to relax,

"It was nothing..." he whispered, "It didn't actually happen..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:05 am

Evangeline had a job to do and that job was sending off the souls of some of the inmates of the asylum who had been trapped there and unable to move on because of the horrible things that had happened to them here. They were mostly good souls too and they deserved to move on, and as such they deserved and received her help/

That meant that she had to leave Oliver and leave him rather swiftly.

Hopefully he had not taken offense and he would be wanting to talk to her when she reappeared, which was right now. She was in his kitchen and walked out slowly, admiring the decoration in the house as she did so, it was really quite minimal and as such was more than a little bit boring to her.

The fire was beautiful though and it called to her with its warmth. Sitting on the little brick wall surrounding the fire, Evangeline coughed to announce her otherwise silent presence;

"No it did happen Oliver." Evangeline stated, her expression hurt "I am upset that you doubt my existence so soon after meeting me, I apologise for leaving however I had some souls to herd in the Asylum that had waited quite long enough."

Looking around his home she smiled softly; "Your fire is very beautiful, but your home is very bland. I would like to decorate it...I have never decorated before."
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:19 am

Oliver sighed a little bit and got up from his bed to wander down towards his living room. He wanted to sit by the fire and read his book at the same time. But as soon as he walked into the room he heard the voice and froze slightly.

It was the voice of Evie, the woman/Death that he had met earlier.

But that couldn't be right! The sisters he'd passed on the 'tour' had assured him that he had been alone when he had gone past! And yet... here she was and looking rather offended that he didn't believe she had existed for a moment,

"It... it did?" he asked, his eyes wide, before he blushed slightly, "Sorry but all the people we walked past said I'd been alone... and I didn't know where you'd gotten to. I'm sorry about that..."

He nodded in agreement,

"The fire is the best thing in this place." he agreed before humming a little bit, "I've not decorated in quite a long time it has to be said... Maybe I should break out the paint and have a bit of a go at the walls...?"

He shrugged a little bit before pausing,

"How come souls don't move along on their own?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:27 am

Evangeline was happy that they didn't have to go through the whole route of her proving herself existing again because she rather liked being able to just talk to Oliver like a normal person would, she was enjoying her holiday away from her more strenuous duties now that there were lots of other reapers working underneath her to take the weight away.

Holding her hand up to the fire, she let the flames lick it for a few seconds before pulling it out without even the slightest hint of red on it, no burn, no blood from breaking skin;

"Just don't let it happen again Oliver, I'm as real as you are and a woman can become offended." she stated with a small smile on her lips "I decided that a patient walking around free was going to cause more problems than it was worth so I became undetectable."

Tilting her head to one side she looked at Oliver and her pale features lightened a little bit when he suggested that they should decorate together. Well, he did not say that explicitly but it would be hard to stop her from joining in when he got started;

"I would like to experience human things while I am on my vacation." she stated with a small hum "Decorating sounds like a lot of work. What else do humans such as you find enjoyable?"

The question was unexpected but, she was happy that he was taking an interest;

"Souls are easily lost, distracted I have found. It has always been that way though, since I was created." she stated with a small smile "There has always been myself and there have always been Reapers to aid me."
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:39 am

Oliver had to admit that he was rather glad that Evangeline was real, even if it did mean she was right and he probably would be going to Hell before too long. He sighed at the mere thought of that. It wasn't going to be fun at all now was it? It was going to be as awful as the name suggested and there was nothing he could do about it.

When she held her hand up to the fire, into the fire, he immediately rushed towards he and pulled her hand from the fire before blushing slightly when he saw that she had absolutely no damage done to her. He nodded a little bit,

"Alright don't worry I'll make sure that I don't forget." he assured her before nodding a little bit, "That's very true but a bit of warning might have been nice..."

He blinked a little bit before humming a little bit,

"You would decorate with me? Well we could have a lot of fun with that." he agreed with a grin before laughing lightly, "Well decorating with you would be fun. But other things include drinking and going out on the town and things like that."

Souls were easily lost or distracted eh? Probably where all the stories of ghosts come from I imagine." he muttered before nodding, "Well I'm glad you don't have to do it alone."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:49 am

Evangeline blushed herself, her pale cheeks lighting up with a rose tint as she felt him holding her hand, trying to save herself from being burnt and being put through pain. There was a sliver inside of Oliver Thredson which made her want to save him. He was not bad, because he himself was bad, he was bad because his upbringing made him that way.

"Apologies." she whispered softly, her eyes flicking up to lock with his own, and she experienced an unusual pounding of her heart in this vessel, it appeared she was experiencing what humans called 'arousal' it was rather interesting to be honest and she wanted to feel more of this odd sensation "Thank you for, coming to help me." Evangeline added with a soft smile.

Nodding her head Evangeline smiled brightly, holding both of his hands in her own smaller ones;

"I would love very much to be shown the sights of human culture by you Oliver, if you are willing to show me them." she asked with a bright smile "I would like to go and drink and to visit the town and be upon it."

When he expressed a happiness she did not have to do this alone, Evangeline's heart thudded again and she realised she was...grateful? Someone was being thankful for the work that she did, he was not running away from her, he was staying and wanting to hear more. Realising she had been staring into his eyes for quite some time Evangeline continued to stare but asked;

"Do you have any other questions for me...?"
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:02 am

Oliver blushed a little bit when he realised he had dashed over to save her hand from something that apparently couldn't even hurt her. Which made sense since she was Death and all that. He chuckled a little bit and tried to hide the blush but he knew she could tell he was blushing about it. Why had he tried to save her hand like that? He didn't know why but he just couldn't bare to see her in pain, even if she didn't seem to feel pain,

"It's my fault..." he whispered as he looked down into her eyes. Were they always this expressive or what it new for the situation? He didn't know. He swallowed a little bit and smiled back at her a little nervously, "Well you didn't need my help in the end but I was glad to give it."

Her hands were oh so small and smooth... and yet still so cold. He would have to warm her hands up and he would do it right. He nodded,

"I am more than willing to show you some human culture." he told her before laughing a little bit, "You don't get onto the town... it's just an expression Evie."

He didn't want her to be the old person/being who had to deal with every single death on the planet as they occurred. It was too much work even for her! He coughed a little bit at that thought and blushed when she stared at him blankly,

"Erm... were you ever a human? Or were you made this way?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:12 am

Evangeline was happy that Oliver was looking down into her eyes too, she wanted to experience intimacy, she wanted to be held and to be adored by someone but she didn't think that she would ever feel that sensation. Not until she had this blossoming of what she would describe as hope in her heart that she might receive it. She would be held in someone's arms and they would enjoy holding her.

As something who was feared more than anything else, it was amazing to know that it might have even the smallest chance of happening.

"Let us say that it is neither of our faults." she murmured, as she let her hand gently slide up Oliver's arm, taking in the sensation of his muscles gently tensing under her touch "And talk of more...interesting matters at hand. I am feeling a peculiar sensation...I believe it is what humans call 'arousal' will you help me define?"

When Oliver said he was willing to show her the culture and he corrected her, Evangeline blushed more and bit her lip softly, letting a small bead of blood well up she had bit her vessel too hard; "I don't know any of the human expressions...forgive me."

Smiling a slow soft smile Evangeline shook her head.

"No I have never been human. I was made as this being at the beginning of time and I have stayed this being since then. This is my first vacation." she stated with a small grin "My reapers describe me as a work a holic."
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:22 am

Oliver was feeling a stirring in his gut when he looked down into her eyes and he had no idea why it was occurring or how to really stop it. Not that he wanted to stop it. It was a strange feeling but he was honestly loving every second of it. He swallowed thickly and couldn't help but glance at her lips and, because he was taller than her, he was able to see some cleavage without even meaning to!

But he didn't regret it.

"Alright then it's nobodies fault." he agreed before blushing brightly at the implication, "You are... feeling aroused? Erm... are you feeling hotter than usual? Particularly around your... um... female parts?"

When she bit her lip too hard she drew some blood and it instantly caught his attention. Blood and cuts had to be kissed better by mothers. Cupping her face, he tilted her head to the side slightly and moved in as if to kiss her... but at the last minute slowly and carefully licked her bottom lip gently to try and get the blood off. He looked into her eyes from only an inch away,

"Does that make your body throb like before...?" he asked her in a husky voice, "That's what it does to me..."

He hummed a little bit. It made a lot of sense but as they said, she was being a work-a-holic,

"Well I think they're alright so don't worry, they'll do a great job, and you can relax!"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:31 am

Evangeline smiled gently and she thought that she was going to indulge in this feeling of arousal, she wanted it to continue because it was a pleasant feeling but she just didn't know what she needed to do in order to make it continue and grow. How far could it grow? How good could it make her feel? Would she be unable to move it felt so good?

Glancing down at his lips, Evangeline's own parted softly and her tongue slipped out to moisten her soft pink lips.

"Yes I am feeling slightly hotter than usual, especially in my female organs." she whispered as she stood up from where she was sitting on the guard by the fire, so that she was standing up by Oliver, she could see the strength in those muscles ready to spring.

Feeling him cupping her cheeks, Evangeline's heart beat harder and harder in her chest, her eyes closed as she thought that he was going to press his lips to her own but, instead she felt another sensation. It was the feeling of him licking at her lip with his tongue. His voice made her knees tremble and the sensation of his tongue on her had made her let out a shaky breath of pleasure.

"Yes. It does." she whispered softly "It makes me feel...tingly. Do it again, Oliver please."
Back to top Go down
Dr Oliver Thredson

Dr Oliver Thredson

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:46 am

Oliver wasn't sure but he was going to guess from the way that Evangeline was talking that she had never felt arousal. Or if she had she had never felt it to this degree. Now there are some men who enjoy sleeping with virgins because they like feeling like they're the experienced ones. And with Evangeline, Oliver was feeling supremely confident that he was the experienced one and he liked the feeling.

He licked his lips as he noticed her looking at them and noticed how soft and pink her tongue looked to him,

"Mmm well I know what that means and so do you..." he whispered to her as he stepped closer to her so that their bodies were almost touching each other, "It means your body is preparing itself for something you're going to love..."

He could see how her legs trembled and couldn't resist smirking to himself as he watched her body becoming more and more aroused. When she asked him to do it again he smirked a little bit,

"As you wish."

Leaning in, he ran his tongue the length of her bottom lip before taking a small chance and kissing her on the lips instead, his tongue entering her mouth to play with hers. He loved the feeling and pressed himself, and his arousal, against her softly.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:55 am

Evangeline couldn't help but blush when she saw Oliver looking at her tongue and her lips, how was she able to feel this way about a man when she had never experienced such a longing beforehand? It seemed odd that now she was feeling this desire to explore and be explored, perhaps it was because now she had the time to actually indulge in the feelings instead of working all of the time.

Now that Oliver was stepping closer to her, so that she could almost feel his body pressing against her skin, Evangeline's heart tremored softly and she wanted to be able to explore his body even more, to feel what he would feel like underneath her fingertips.

What would make him make noises and expressions of pleasure.

"I only have the briefest knowledge about what happens during sexual intercourse." she whispered softly "You will have to teach me, although I assume you only know a few things more than I do."

As he neared her again, she let her eyes flutter closed and Evangeline leant herself into the kiss, letting her lips move against his own. She was hesitant and she didn't know what she was doing, but she got more passionate as she continued, running her hands through Oliver's hair tentatively, breaking the seal that the gel created.

The sensation of his tongue running against her own made her moan softly in pleasure, and feeling his arousal pressed against her made her slicken with her own arousal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)   And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And The Name It Said On It...Was Death (Evie and Oliver)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next