The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Empty
PostSubject: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:10 am

Jimmy didn't waste a single second after the real estate woman had handed him the keys to the rather old and mysterious house. It had been rather cheap to be honest and he'd not bothered to check up on the reasons why. A lot of people thought it was because the place was haunted.

He didn't believe in ghosts though.

But to celebrate the house being bought, Jimmy opened a bottle of wine... and then another... and another... and after that it began to get a little bit hazy but right now he could have sworn he was on brandy for some reason.

And it was four in the morning.

Groaning a little bit as he tried to get ahold of himself, Jimmy exited the bedroom he'd ended up in and went downstairs to grab some water. It might have him last a little bit longer if he did something like that.

He sighed and glanced up, seeing something reflected in the window that most certainly wasn't him. He blinked and looked around, finding the room empty,

"Get a grip Venic..." he muttered, "Just the brandy playing tricks on you..."
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:17 am

Evie was surprised that there was someone in the house.

It had been empty for so many years and she had been all on her own with the other ghosts inhabiting this place, maybe now she would have someone to talk to. Someone to toy with. She was very much looking forwards to toying and playing however she thought that this man was going to be a little bit frightened at first.

So she would have to tread very carefully.

Watching him softly from the shadows, she realised that he was drinking quite a bit, it had been a while since she had partaken in drinking herself but from her student days she recalled only ever drinking this much between a large group of people. Never three bottles of wine all on your own, even the water the man was grasping for would not help really.

He needed to have some coffee, and some hot food.

"It is wine, not brandy youre drinking." she murmured softly as she stepped out of the corner behind the man, Venic, and tilted her head to one side, she was human and solid for all intensive purposes except she wasn't "Water will not help you."

She stated softly, before she disappeared in the blink of an eye, leaving nothing but an aura of foreboding in the room that she had just vacated. Oh yes the game had surely begun.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:24 am

Jimmy blinked a little bit.

He heard a woman's voice scolding him about the type of alcohol he was drinking... it brought back so many memories of his sister to be honest. Grimacing, he knew that the person who had spoken could not have been his sister but he answered as if it were his sister anyway,

"I picked up the brandy when the wine ran out." he told her quietly with a small shake of his head, "Water helps me later in the drinking session... you know that Eliza..."

He turned but there was no one there.

"Of course there's no one here Jimmy..." he scolded himself, "Stop talking to yourself. Eliza is dead! And the dead don't talk to the living..."

Sighing a little bit, he groaned ever so slightly when he felt a vague sense that something was out of place in the room. He downed his water before heading back upstairs,

"Back to the bottle for me..."
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:29 am

Evie had heard the shower turn on, and she was wondering a little bit about what the new occupant of the house Jimmy would look like sans clothing. It made her blush a little bit to realise she was being quiet perverse about it however she thought that maybe if she appeared with no clothes on as well he would be less inclined to be angry about it?

Hopefully that would be the case but she wasn't sure. Which was why she was loitering outside of the room without having come to a conclusion about what she wanted to do yet or not.

Sighing she stripped out of her clothes and left them warm on the floor outside of the bathroom, slipping through the door she stood outside of the shower curtain and watched the man in the shower for a small time. She liked to watch him, to live through him, but he didn't have much of a life.

Seeking to drown it in alcohol.

Simply standing there for a small moment, she realised that he could probably see her through the curtain, or in the mirror even though it was fogged over.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:38 am

Jimmy hummed a little bit to himself as he washed himself in the shower, actually fully sober for the first time in many days. He had decided that he had to sit down and do some more writing considering his first book had sold well and the publishers were pushing for a sequel. Sighing a little bit, he groaned and rubbed at his eyes as he washed.

Didn't help that this house was creepy as all freaking hell though.

People spoke to him but then turned out to not be there at all and now... well now he was imagining seeing a woman through the shower curtain,

"Hello?" he called out with a small frown, "This has to be the weirdest home robbery by far you know that right?"

Moving the curtain aside, his mouth dropped open as he saw a beautiful naked woman just standing there in the steamy bathroom. Almost immediately his body began to react to this fact and he stepped out of the shower, turning it off as he did so,

"What...?" he paused before trying again, "Who are you and why are you here? Not that I'm complaining about the show..."
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:45 am

Evie was a little bit shocked when he spotted her, she didn't know why, she had been standing here with the express intent of having him spot her but she still was shocked when he began to talk to her. Maybe it was because nobody but other ghosts had spoken to her for a long time now, she didn't know if any of them had revealed themselves to Jimmy yet but she hoped not.

They were not always as nice as she was.

Biting her lip softly she just looked at Jimmy shyly as he got out of the shower and didn't even bother to wrap a towel around himself. Many people thought that seeing ghosts as attractive was wrong, but Jimmy didn't seem to if his reaction was any indicator, but maybe it was because he hadn't accepted she was a ghost yet?

Slowly she walked towards him and placed a soft kiss on his lips, her hands gently caressing his warm wet arms before stepping back;

"Be happy, Jimmy." she whispered softly, with a gentle smile, before disappearing again right in front of his eyes, she had decided she liked Jimmy she wanted to play still but in a much nicer way that hopefully he was not going to object to in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:53 am

Jimmy got the impression that she was surprised that he had spotted her but he didn't have the slightest clue why. She was just kind of standing there after all, it was hard not to notice her! But for some reason she seemed to be quite confused about being caught in the act despite having made no effort to hide herself.

Not that he was really complaining when she looked this good.

And she seemed to be enjoying his reaction to her being caught in the act too, if her little blush was any indication and he would bet that it was. Smirking a little bit, he hoped that she knew that it was all because of her. At this point he was only one comment away from either scaring her off his property or having glorious sex.

When she stepped closer to him he smirked and smiled wider when she kissed him. Score! Of course... it all went a bit wrong when she told him to be happy... before disappearing.

He, naturally, freaked out.

"What the hell?!" he yelled as he jumped up before he slipped up and bashed his head against the bath as he fell. Groaning, he rubbed at his aching head, "Ouch... that hurt so bad... what the hell is going on here?!"
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:00 am

Evie could tell that her little appearance had upset Jimmy and it made her sad to know that he would not take kindly to her appearing again especially after what had happened last time. He had hurt his head in shock when she had disappeared on him. Perhaps she shouldn't do that so obviously? Maybe she should just walk out of the room next time?

She had decided that instead of meeting him while he was up and awake she would sit by him while he slept.

It was often that Jimmy had bad dreams, she heard him almost every night, but the difference was that tonight she was determined to stay with him and to try to make sure that he was soothed appropriately before she disappeared again. Maybe he would be happier to see her after she did something like that to him?

He was murmuring and tossing in his sleep, so, Evie sat down on the edge of his bed, quietly, slipping in next to him and gently holding his body close to her own, stroking her hands through his hair;

"Hush...hush. It is only a dream." she murmured "A bad dream."
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:10 am

Jimmy had never slept soundly since... well since the accident he had been involved in. But tonight he actually felt a little bit of calm descend upon him and it was rather strange. A strangely wonderful and beautiful feeling that made him sigh contentedly even as he continued to slumber onwards. He yawned a little bit as he stirred slightly from his sleep,

"Mmm yeah... a bad dream..." he agreed with the soft voice as he curled up a little tighter, "Just a bad dream..."

Of course he fell asleep again after that but when he woke up six hours later his very thought was about who had told him it was a bad dream! After all, there shouldn't have been anyone with any innocent reason for being in the room,

"What?" he asked loudly as he sat upright... only to find the sun already up and the room empty other than him. He sank back down with a groan, "I'm losing my mind... losing my mind..."
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:15 am

Evie was angry now. The room was getting slightly colder because of her anger and the ghost that was plaguing Jimmy was not going to leave him alone without a fight. It was another female ghost who wanted to get out of here as much as she did but wanted to go about getting out of here in another way. The violent and intimidating way.

There was no point in being violent, humans did not respond well to that. Besides there was only one place that murderess was going to be going when she was finished in this house and it was not somewhere you would want to be sent.

But hey, she was a mental case, she thought that she was going to heaven for killing the unclean in the form of her husband and the woman that he was having an affair with. Despite the fact that the man had never been married to her and was in fact, engaged with the woman she had killed alongside of him.

Chasing the other ghost away, letting a calm descend upon the kitchen. Evie shook her head. Everywhere was trashed, all the cupboards were open, food was spilt on the floor and all of the alcohol had burst from its bottles and was littering Jimmy and the floor.

"I think we need to talk." she whispered softly as she made herself visable again, although this time she was wearing clothes, that could easily change though if she needed it to.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:24 am

Jimmy had not been having a good day.

Some ugly middle aged woman had appeared in his kitchen and had been trying her very best to beat him to death with a rolling pin. He had managed to dodge and counter her mad attacks for the most part but the question was, why was she even here in the first place?! Gritting his teeth, he was actually rather surprised when the woman shrieked at something he couldn't see... before disappearing just like the woman from his bathroom,

"Well shit..." he muttered, noticing the wrecked state of his kitchen for the first time. The rolling pin hadn't been the only thing lashing out. And he seemed to have been attacked by a total stranger!"

When he heard the voice again he grimaced a little bit,

"How did I guess it was going to be you?" he joked lightly before humming a little bit, "So... are you a ghost or something? It's either that or your a little perv with the powers of the invisible man."

And shrugged a little bit with a small smirk,

"I guess you're a ghost now though... so..." he coughed before frowning, "What. The. Hell?"
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:30 am

Evie was glad to see that Jimmy had not been hurt by the woman, although he was quite visibly shaken she did hope that he didn't turn to the nearest unbroken bottle of alcohol. Blinking softly at the scene she decided that she might as well answer all of his questions now, folding her arms around her chest she waited for him to calm down a little bit before she answered him.

It was going to be a massive shock to the system to find out that this house was actually haunted by five spirits only two of which were nice in any way shape or form.

When he correctly guessed that she was a ghost, she was just glad that he was beginning to accept that. Evie knew that people tended to think that hallucinations were a rational explanation for ghosts, heck she used to think that too, however now she was a lot more accepting considering she was one of the ghosts she doubted about before.

"I did not mean to perv." she stated softly, letting her eyes flick up to lock with Jimmy's "I was merely curious about what your body looked like under your clothing. I did not think you would see me."

Biting her lip she blushed softly before continuing;

"You are correct, I am a ghost. The woman you encountered is a ghost too, I have been protecting you from the unkind spirits of the house but, they are a bit rowdy today." she murmured, drawing a little bit closer to Jimmy, attracted by his scent, his looks and by his liveliness.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 am

Jimmy had to admit that right now none of this made any kind of sense logically but from what he could see... well purely based on what he could see then this made way too much sense and that was perhaps scarier than it making no sense to him to be honest. Insanity only made sense to those who lacked sanity after all.

Groaning a little bit, he sat down heavily in a chair before yelping and shooting up from the chair... pulling a small piece of glass out of his ass and brushing the set before sitting down again,

"Of course you did..." he teased her even as he got back up to try and find himself a drink of something strong and alcoholic, "You just didn't mean to get caught perving on me in the shower... it's alright to admit that."

He saw her blush and was actually rather intrigued. Did ghost blushes heat up the face like the blushes of those who were living? He wasn't really sure at all but oh well. He might be able to find out himself if he played his cards right,

"I have a lot of unkind spirits in my new house?" he asked cautiously before nodding to the ghost, interpreting her closeness as a request for a drink, "I've got some drinks... you want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:51 am

Evie blushed a little bit more, she had always been inquisitive and she was certain that it was natural to wonder what a male looked like when he was naked. Of course it might be a little rude to do so without permission but she was pretty sure that being a ghost awarded you certain privileges and one of them should in fact be that you could perv on whoever you liked whenever you liked because you had been murdered unjustly.

The least they could do was let you perv at them while they were in the shower, it wasn't like it was hurting anybody.

Nodding her head when he asked her if he did in fact have a lot of unkind spirits in the house he was living in, she knew that he had a right to know all of this information although he should have really been told already by the woman who had sold him the house in the first place. Unless he didn't really care that much.

"There are currently five spirits residing here, me, Vivian the woman you encountered, Marcus, Westley and the other benign spirit Xavier." she stated with a small smile "We have been protecting you, the others don't want you here." Evie murmured softly.

Tilting her head to one side she looked at the cups and drinks forlornly; "I cannot drink, I'm dead." she stated like it was a simple fact because it was actually a simple fact "I was merely moving closer because I believe under the alcohol you smell rather nice."
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:04 am

Jimmy had to admit that her blushing added a life to her face that made her look even more beautiful than she usually did. And from his limited experiences with her, it was hard to find a way for her to look anything less than stunning. He had to admit as well that it was a little bit weird that she had decided to perv on him and found no remorse or regret in it whatsoever.

Maybe she had been a ghost for a long time?

Maybe when you died you kept on growing so she had died as a kid and matured into a ghostly adult without any real structure?

He had unkind spirits in the house with him? Just perfect! That's just what he needed to hear, that! Sighing a little bit, he tried to think of what he should do. In all of the horror movies they got exorcists and shit like that but that never worked in the films so he was slightly dubious of that option,

"Well I thank you and Xavier for trying to help me out but... why do the others not want me here?" He asked her honestly, "I mean surely I can't be THAT upsetting to their afterlives?"

He sighed a little bit before pouring both drinks away. It was bad to drink in front of people who had no drink of their own. When she gave him the real reason he blinked a few times,

"Erm... thank you?"
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:16 am

Evie smiled softly when she saw that he was looking at her like that, it was a very nice way to be looked at and she could tell that she thought that she was at least pretty otherwise he would not be lingering over her features so. Perhaps she would have to look in on him in the bathroom some other time just to see him again, of course the next time she would remain invisible.

When Jimmy thanked her Evie's face lit up and she nodded her head vigorously, she was very glad of the thank you because it had been hard work. Although now they had managed to get the spirits back down into a sort of dormant state, it would last for a week or so and then they would do it again, it didn't half make them tired though.

"You are quite welcome, we are used to it now, there have been many owners come and gone from this house and we managed to keep most of them safe." she stated with a bright smile.

The reason why the others wanted Jimmy to die was rather, distressing, because there was no real reason they were just bad impure spirits who loved to wreak death and vengeance upon the people who decided to move into their house. She believed that Jimmy deserved to know that much.

"There is no reason why they want you to die despite it being in their nature. All dark spirits desire such things, they died in unpleasant ways in unsound mind and that carried on into their afterlife." she stated softly.

Smiling shyly, Evie sat down on the kitchen counter top and crossed one smooth leg over the other, in her rather scanty clothing that she was wearing;

"You are quite welcome again." she smiled brightly "I'm sorry if I have scared you but, I am interested in you immensely. I wish to help you."
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:32 am

Jimmy could tell that Evie was enjoying both his approval of her actions and he body. Of course he had tried to keep the approval of her body a secret approval but she seemed to have cottoned onto it pretty damn fast if he did say so himself. He coughed a little bit in an attempt to hide his blush at the fact that she liked the way he was looking at her.

Almost like she was suggesting something... like she was suggesting that she knew and accepted the way he was feeling about her? So hungry and so needy... had he ever felt like this before about a woman? Honestly? No, he could never remember such a time.

"Well is there anything I can do to help?" He asked her honestly, "I mean could I get like an exorcist and with his help we could move the unkind spirits on to their next life?"

When she explained the reasons, or lack thereof, for why they attacked him, he paused for a moment before growling loudly and slamming a hand onto his table,

"Well fuck them and their nature... I'm not going to let them or this house kill me." he declared strongly before grimacing slightly again, "I'll need your help though Evie..."

When she crossed her legs Jimmy glanced down and blushed brightly. He could have sworn he had seen a glimpse of panties. He blushed a little bit more,

"Why are you interested in me?"
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:48 am

Evie could sense that Jimmy needed someone to be close to right now to help him through his pain and his trauma, she wanted to be that person if he would let her but she was wondering if he was really thinking his attraction through. Being a necrophiliac was not something that many guys aspired to but then again, she didn't really look dead, nor was she immobile and rotting so...she supposed that might have a better effect on the situation.

She really did hope that he wouldn't ask her to stop her games because she did so enjoy them, she was even wearing her special uniform today so that he would be able to see not only her profession but what she looked like more clearly.

"There is nothing you can do, in fact, it is best if you do not do anything. It will only make them more angry and hostile if you try to send them on and they do not wish it." she stated softly "They are all going to one place and I would not be in a hurry to get there."

Gasping, Evie jumped when he slammed his hand down on the table right next to her, she was a little frightened by the violence simply because of the manner of her death however she knew he would not be able to really hurt her. Nor did he seem interested in doing so, Jimmy was most likely just mad.

"I will continue to help you and I know that Xavier will as well." she stated with a small smile "Do not worry, we sealed them away, they will not be back for a week or so."

As a maid to this household, and the only one, she had been given a relatively nice uniform. It was a plain slightly above knee length maids dress, with a white pinafore, white lace collar and little white stockings with plain black shoes. Of course, it had been nipped and tucked away with her rather perverted, lonely male employer but it made her feel nice so she kept it that way.

"Because...I just am." she purred "It has been a while since the house had an owner and I just want to get closer to you...I have a desire to make you feel better...if that is okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:05 am

Jimmy was beginning to feel like a bit of a sicko for thinking about Evie in some of the ways he was thinking about her. After all, she was a ghost. That meant that she was dead and her physical body was nothing but some weird kind of solid ghostly goo or something like that. Yeah! Yeah that was right! But... still didn't help him much.

He still thought about her sexually.

Playing these kinds of sexy games with a woman who had obviously been a maid? Well now that just gave all new meaning to the idea of games. Licking his lips a little bit,

"So you're saying that I can do nothing but wait for you and Xavier to save me the next time one of them goes on the rampage?" He asked, hoping that it wasn't true. When she said that it was true he gritted his teeth slightly, "Well that sucks..."

He sighed a little bit when he made her jump and he nodded and cupped her cheek gently with his hand,

"I know you will and I really am grateful for all the work that you and Xavier have been doing for me my dear."

He coughed a little bit when he once again notice what she was wearing. Or rather, the parts of it that she wasn't wearing. When she spoke he blushed a little bit and a part of him swelled in anticipation,

"A desire to make me feel better huh?" he asked with a smirk, "How would you go about doing that then?"
Back to top Go down
Evie Saxon

Evie Saxon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:12 am

Evie knew that it was a bad thing that Jimmy just had to wait for her and Xavier to come to his rescue but they were always there and they would always come to help him whenever he needed them. The other option was of course to sell the house and move but she didn't want him to move, she wanted him to stay right here with her...and maybe finally make her into the woman she wasn't allowed to become.

"I'm very sorry but I am afraid it is one of the only options open to us." she murmured softly "Me and Xavier are always here, so you will never be in danger, it might take us a small while to get here but we'll be pulling strings behind the scenes." Evie admitted with a soft smile on her lips, a playful smile.

Gasping softly when Jimmy cupped her cheek with his hand, Evie leant her head into his touch, she was solid, and she was warm. Like she had said, to herself, she was like a person in every way it didn't matter, she was not alive, and therefore she was bound to this house until she could be freed. It wasn't too bad now though, with Jimmy here.

"I-it's no problem." she whispered softly, her hand coming up to run up and down Jimmy's strong arm, her breath fluttering in her throat.

When he asked how she would make him feel better Evie stood up from the kitchen counter and stepped closer to Jimmy, her body was so close to pressing against his own, her large eyes locked with his and she let her hands hover softly by his chest, just waiting to touch him.

"In whatever manner you desired." Evie murmured, with a faint blush on her cheeks "As the maid of the house it is my duty to see your needs fulfilled, Mr. Venic." she added on, her shy smile making her eyes divert to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:28 am

Jimmy sighed a little bit when it became remarkably clear that his only option was to do as they suggested and just end up hoping that they would be able to get to him in time. After all, there were three of the unkind spirits... was it so hard to imagine one of them rushing past his protectors to get to him? He was so confused,

"Well I supposed that's all we can do isn't it?" he asked her before smirking a little bit, "Any chance that you can be hanging around me almost constantly? I'd love the extra security."

He could feel her... she felt exactly the same as any other human being! Except... there was a tenseness in her muscles and skin that wouldn't have been there had she been alive. But she still felt so warm and so... responsive,

"So you feel everything do you still Evie?" he asked her with a small smirk, "You feel all the same... pleasurable sensations at time right?"

When she stepped closer to him he groaned a little bit under his breath before the seal broke and he immediately wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her flush against him with one hand while the other pinned her arms above her head as he pressed her up against the nearest wall. He growled possessively and gave her neck a little hicky,

"Oh you sexy sexy beast you..." he purred with a wink before smirking wider, "So if I told you that I wanted you to clean something long and hard... would you accept?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)   Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking in the house (Jimmy and Tiger)
Page 1 of 1