The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The world's gone to hell (Henry and Mihkayla)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Major Henry West

Major Henry West

The world's gone to hell (Henry and Mihkayla) Empty
PostSubject: The world's gone to hell (Henry and Mihkayla)   The world's gone to hell (Henry and Mihkayla) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:10 am

Major Henry West was a rational man and as such he liked to believe that everything had a reason, had a cause and would, in time, have an end. This was one of the many reasons why this 'infection' and it's symptoms were a source of great annoyance to the man.

It made no sense!

But the results were clear so it wasn't like he could pretend that it wasn't real or something like that.

He nodded to the driver of the armoured jeep he was in and the small convoy of five jeeps came to a stop in front of the asylum that they had been assigned to protect. It was owned and run by the Church after all and quite a few people had come here seeking sanctuary.

With a few handsignals, the troops began to prepare defences including machine guns and some mines.

Unlike 'zombies' these infected people died just as easily as a normal person. So there was no need to spend the time trying to get a headshot. Taking out his pistol to be on the safe side, the major knocked loudly on the front door of the asylum,

"Open up!" he called out clearly, "This is Major Henry West and my men and I are here to protect you so please open the doors."
Back to top Go down
Mihkayla Quinn

Mihkayla Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The world's gone to hell (Henry and Mihkayla)   The world's gone to hell (Henry and Mihkayla) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:22 am

Mihkayla had watched as the nun opened the doors to the asylum to let in the new soldiers, since she had been in here they had been pestering her and pestering her to start taking treatment with the Dr. here but to be honest she didn't think she needed the kind of treatment that they were going to be giving her if she agreed to their demands.

Although...it was quite obvious Sister Mary was not about to take no for an answer when it came down to it, hopefully though seeing as these soldiers were here they would not allow them to do things to her against her own free will.

Peering at the soldier in charge, the major, Mihkayla merely looked at them for a few moments from her place underneath the stairs, it was quiet there and away from all of the other patients who had been committed here. She was just here as a refugee while these people were attacking on the streets outside, some of her family had died because of it.

Once the nun was done giving the soldiers instructions, Mihkayla smiled at them and approached from behind the stairs;

"Uhm, hello. I'm Mihkayla, one of the refugees here." she stated with a soft smile "I'm so glad that you've come, we were all beginning to get worried."

Biting her lip softly she looked outside behind the window panes in the door and nodded to it; "If you need any help I can be of assistance, I'm sure the other guys will be happy to help too."
Back to top Go down
Major Henry West

Major Henry West

PostSubject: Re: The world's gone to hell (Henry and Mihkayla)   The world's gone to hell (Henry and Mihkayla) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:31 am

Major Henry West had received his rank due to his above average combat skills, intelligence and leadership abilities. How far above average? Well his men had been willing to kill the commanders of their base for suggesting that Henry should be demoted because of a decision to ignore orders which would have killed the men he had under him.

And he did not take kindly to being told what to do by a nun.

Especially when said nun had no idea what she was talking about when it came to setting up defences. The damn woman had had the gall to actually tell him not to come inside again! But he had told the woman what he thought of her authority rather quickly and she had fled quicker still when she realised he would not hesitate to shoot her in the head, nun or not.

When one of the refugees came up to him he bowed his head slightly and put his pistol back into it's holster,

"A pleasure to meet you Mihkayla, I am Major Henry West." he told her with a salute before smiling again, "Well don't worry, my men and I will protect you."

When she mentioned other guys being happy to help he paused for a moment,

"What other guys?" he asked her as he began to walk casually again, "Patients or nurses?"
Back to top Go down
Mihkayla Quinn

Mihkayla Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The world's gone to hell (Henry and Mihkayla)   The world's gone to hell (Henry and Mihkayla) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:39 am

Mihkayla smiled softly when Henry put his gun back into his holster because they unnerved her a little bit however she knew that in a situation like this they were needed. They were needed so that if any of those things got close to here then they could use those guns on them and keep the people in here nice and safe.

It seemed as if he had been rubbed up the completely wrong way by the sister in charge and she couldn't blame him, she was the one who kept trying to force her to take those meds. Of course she would never take anything without knowing what was in it.

"Thank you so much." she whispered softly "Can you tell us anything about those things outside? I know that we aren't supposed to talk about them but, you know word travels fast around here and the rumours might be worse than the real things."

Shaking her head she grinned;

"Neither, the nurses are too busy with the patients to do much but there are a few more people up here from the town." Mihkayla explained "Their folks are out of town and they didn't fancy being left on their own out there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world's gone to hell (Henry and Mihkayla)   The world's gone to hell (Henry and Mihkayla) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The world's gone to hell (Henry and Mihkayla)
Page 1 of 1