The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet) Empty
PostSubject: The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet)   The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:58 am

Dean was... Dean was functioning.

And after being a ground zero for the biggest fireball in human history he had to admit that was a feat. But just as the explosion occurred he, Sam and Violet had been vanished from the spot, in much the same way that Cas would often vanish them.

It was clear that Lucifer was free and the apocalypse was occurring but Dean had tried his damnest to just accept another case they found and try and save the world one piece at a time.

But it hadn't worked to rebuild their connection.

And so Sam had offered to leave... and Dean couldn't bring himself to ask his brother to stay. He just didn't care anymore. He hated the man.

Perhaps a little too harsh but he still didn't trust the man anymore and doubted he ever would.

As he was driving down the highway, he glanced at Violet out of the corner of his eye,

"Don't worry... we'll fix this mess." he assured her, deliberately keeping his tone vague so that she could decide for herself if he was talking about the demons or about Sammy. He sighed a little bit and looked dead ahead, "Bobby will know what to do... do you have any ideas too?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet)   The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:05 am

Violet had come a long way since she had met the Winchester brothers in her lecture in the Vatican some years ago.

She couldn't say that she particularly liked where she was right now either.

But she could not blame the brothers for bringing her to this place, the journey had been amazing but now this was the hard part, the part that made her almost want to give up and crawl under the covers to waste her days away.

After Sam had offered to leave, she accepted his offer whole heartedly, she found herself sickened that he had done such things with Ruby a demon of all people. Been intimate with her and consumed her blood, how could she still look at him with the love that she once felt? He didn't have that right any longer and he knew it now. Or at least she hoped he did.

Smiling softly at Dean from underneath the wooly blanket she was covered up with Violet sighed a little bit;

"I know we will, we always do." she whispered "I just hope that it's easier than I think it's going to be but somehow I think that might just be a pipe dream. There have got to be so many demons around now after the gate opened, I don't see how we're ever going to manage to send them all back down there."

Running her hand through her hair she looked out the window at the lonely road they were driving down;

"I guess we should do what we always have done, try and catch them and put them back one at a time. Its all we can do, I know without help I can't take on a lot of them at once."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet)   The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:18 am

Dean had to say that if he had a choice right now he would be under the covers too. He needed the rest and right now seemed like a fucking good time to rest. He was pretty much fucked after all, as was the whole human race now that he mentioned it. But it was best to keep a happier face on around Violet and the others.

If he wasn't overflowing with confidence they would assume he was someone else or some demon possessing him order something,

"Yeah well the number of demons? Not a problem. We did that when the Yellow Eyed Demon opened the gate and we did it well with the other hunters." he paused, "What we need to do is find someway of killing Lucifer... that way they'll leave."

He hummed a little bit and opened the window to let the wind blast his face to help keep him awake a little bit. With the window open, Violet had immediately wrapped herself up in the blanket,

"We can do that as much as we can Violet, Lucifer is bound to have important demons... all we have to do is defeat them to weak his forces!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet)   The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:23 am

Violet knew that perhaps Dean was going to have to get over his fear of flying and come with her to the Vatican, it was perhaps one of the safest places left on earth but more than that there would be something in the archives that would give them information about how to kill Lucifer and how they might go about getting the thing they needed to kill him.

Or at the very least trap him back into hell again.

Perhaps that was one of the big questions though, did God want Lucifer to be free again? If he didn't then where the hell was he why was he not stopping this from happening? It was safe to say her faith had been shot a long time ago with what she had been hearing but...now this was the cherry on top of the cake.

"You should come with me Dean, to the Vatican." she stated with a small frown "I still have access to their archives and through them we can find the best way of killing Lucifer, hell there might even be the thing we need down there..."

As the window opened she snuggled under the covers even more, her nose poking out over the top of them, her eyes shifting to look at Dean as he drove;

"I don't want to go on my own...in case you know, they get me or something." Violet added, knowing that it might be a stupid thought but it was one playing on her mind, she had only just gotten used to the level they had been on before but that bar had been raised some several miles and she had been flung off it.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet)   The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:42 am

Dean was not looking forward to what he was going to have to do to defeat Lucifer but even he realised that when it came right down to it... this was fucking Lucifer! Whatever he went through to take this sucker down was going to be worth it. This demon had to go down and if he was the one who would do it then so be it!

What Dean wanted to know was what happened to all the angels? They had been only too happy to interfere with his life up until this point so why would they suddenly fall silent on the matter. He sighed a little bit before laughing a little bit at the idea of him going to the Vatican,

"Me? In the Vatican? I don't think they'd even let me into Vatican City." he joked a little bit before nodding a little bit, "Well that does seem like the best place. Maybe we can find some holy weapons there to harm him even?"

Seeing her wrapping up warm he decided that he was getting tired and pulled up into a rest area. There was nowhere around for miles though so he simply pulled up and retrieved his own blanket from the trunk as he put up paper and carboard shutters on all of his windows from the inside. Turning the cab light on, he relaxed in the comfortable darkness of the car with Violet,

"You might be right about that though... you are a very high value target just for having any interaction with me it seems." he teased her slightly before patting her on the head, "Hey don't pout... you had me at 'vatican'. We'll go there and it'll be all good... we'll find a way to fix Lucifer's wagon and get our world back!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet)   The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:50 am

Violet laughed softly when she heard that Dean didn't think he would even be allowed into Vatican city, to be honest he normally wouldn't be able to go in but with the angels looking out for them she didn't see why they wouldn't be able to pass through without a problem.

Though did they have the angels watching out for them any more? Violet saw no evidence of it and her heart was still in tatters from having Castiel die in a most horrible manner, trying to save the brothers and herself, and the fact that Sam would have betrayed her in such a way. Having the nerve to try and say it was all for the best.

"That is exactly my thinking." she grinned "If there is going to be anything of value it will be in that archive, however the hard part is going to be taking those things out and being able to use them for the work of the lord."

Rolling her eyes a little bit she rested her head on the car door; "If the lord is even still around that is, and hasn't just fucked off or become an asshole like everyone we've seemed to meet from heaven."

Now that they were in the comfortable silence of the stopping place, she could hear the sounds of their breathing and that was it. It was comforting but also the fact that they had no roof over their heads was scary, she liked to know that with the hex bags they set up around the room they would be safe from any demons.

"I'm glad that you want to come with me." she murmured, her little duvet snowman wiggling happily "I guess it's just you and me now, huh? Do you think that Sam is ever going to come back?"
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet)   The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:06 am

Dean chuckled a little bit and was not surprised to find that it felt good to laugh, even though he was mostly convinced that he shouldn't be laughing at all. Sighing a little bit as he simply enjoyed the little sense of enjoyment he had managed to find, he hummed a little bit. He was glad that Violet had decided to stay with him, he really was.

He didn't have anyone else now did he?

Sam and he had... broken up for lack of a better term and Castiel was dead. But the odd thing was that Castiel was the only angel who had shown interest enough to save them all from death before so he believed they had been rescued by Castiel when the fireball went off. But Cas had yet to show his face again so perhaps not,

"Well that should be easy enough to be honest." he admitted with a hum, "One of the heads of security is a Hunter after all."

Dean laughed a little bit,

"Still don't believe the fucker ever existed." he taunted her before shaking his head slightly, "But it is... disappointing."

When she asked if he thought Sam was ever going to come back he paused for a moment and tried to think of a strong answer. Sighing, he shook his head a little bit,

"Not while he's dabbling in demon blood." he declared firmly before grimacing slightly, "But he's my brother... and I love him. I can't leave him out there to fend for himself Violet... he's weak on his own and would give up to Lucifer."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet)   The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:15 am

Violet blinked a little bit when she heard that the head of security was in fact a hunter, it made sense to be honest, he would need to guard the treasures from those who would use them for wrong, but would permit them to be used by those hunters who really needed them. Like they needed them right now.

"Well that sounds like it was almost meant to be." she grinned "I didn't know that all those years I've been going down to that vault to check on the tomes I needed."

Sighing a little bit, Violet rubbed at her eyes and thought that she was perhaps foolish to believe that a God exists or at least a God like they thought existed. Perhaps he was there and he just didn't give a fuck about his creation, it seemed like that was the case here;

"If he does exist it is in no way like the concept we thought of...and if that's the case I don't like the idea at all." she hummed.

When Dean admitted that there was no way that Sam would come back when he was dabbling in demon blood, Violet nodded her head as she thought the same thing. The brothers have so much pride they could hardly admit they were both being block headed sometimes but, if Sam returned that would be the end of her journey with the boys, that was for sure.

"I understand that Dean, and I agree. Its strange that he kept telling you, that you weren't strong enough and here he is the weak one in the equation." she murmured, before adding "I don't think that I can stay with you if and when Sam returns."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet)   The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:53 am

Dean swore a little bit under his breath. Crap. That meant he had no excuse and he was going to be on a god-damned plane to try and get there. He was going to be trapped on a plane for over eight hours and he honestly didn't know how he was going to actually deal with it. He hated flying with a passion and this was his worse nightmare when it came to flying! Demons everywhere and he trapped inside a tiny metal tube with them,

"Yeah it's good that he's a hunter." he agreed, "Never had to call on him for a favour before but I know people that have and they say he was really useful and helpful."

He shook his head a little bit and laughed,

"Alright that's getting a tad heavy!" he joked a little bit, "Let's worry about the little questions before we tackle the big ones eh?"

Sam was basically on drugs and he would not have him around on missions and cases when he was essentially high as a kite. He had done the right thing in suggesting that he leave to go and deal with his problem. But it wouldn't have been an issue if Sam had done as he'd suggested and left the demon blood well enough alone,

"Sam was the stronger in terms of raw power with that stuff... but it fucked with his mind too much. There was nothing to be done about it." he decided before his eyes widened, "What do you mean? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet)   The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:01 am

Violet smirked softly when she heard that Dean thought that the topic was getting a little bit too heavy for the time being, she knew that she was voicing her theological concerns out loud but she needed to get them out sometime. If Sam had been here he would have discussed it with her but now, all the times they had shared seemed to have a taint to them.

A taint that made her heart burn in her chest just thinking about those times, about how he betrayed her so badly after she had given him a second chance!

"Sorry I just needed to get that out, I promise I'll be good and non-nerdy for the rest of the trip to the hospital." she stated with a small smile "I'll even talk about Playboy or something with you if that's what you would prefer."

To be honest she had always been expecting that Dean would react badly to the news that she was not going to be staying with the group when Sam returned, at least not in the state that she was now. The same things that had broke them up the first time had happened again and all that hurt...she didn't know how to deal with it.

"Dean I'm just being honest." she whispered softly "The way I'm feeling right now I can't be in the same room as Sam I can't even think about Sam without...without getting upset. I gave him a second chance and he threw it back in my face and the thought of him doing those things with those demon women just...hurt."

Wiping at her eyes and coughing to stop her croaky voice, Violet hugged her arms around herself tightly; "We should get going so we can make it to the motel by the hospital, I'll drive if you want so you can have a break."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet)   The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:14 am

Dean chuckled a little bit but nodded. He wasn't unintelligent but he wasn't able to compete with Sam and Violet when it came to nerdy stuff like that. So he didn't even try. Especially in things that didn't interest him, like the idea that God might exist but was uncaring or didn't exist so there was little chance to beat Lucifer. No he definitely didn't like that kind of thing in his presence but he might be getting used to it,

"It's alright as long as you're absolutely certain you won't say anything too brainy! I get confused." he teased her a little bit before winking at her, "Be careful what you wish for Violet! I could stop at a store and buy one for our viewing pleasure."

Dean sighed a little bit and shook his head slightly. Of course she was going to leave if Sam came back. God-forbid he have more than one semi-good thing in his life. He sighed a little more and sat quietly for a moment before speaking,

"Of course." he replied quietly before giving her a forced smile, "Well I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable darling don't worry."

He chuckled a little bit before pulling her in for a big hug,

"Now now Vi... no need to cry." he whispered to her as he held her tightly to him, "Come on, we'll get a motel room and I'll give you the hugs you need when we're sure we're safe and secure."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet)   The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:21 am

Violet didn't like to cry, she thought that she should be brave and strong like the brothers, like Castiel and like Bobby. Sometimes though she just couldn't hold the tears back, she needed to cry and let her emotions out and she hadn't done that since Sam had decided he would leave yesterday it was all getting too much and bubbling to the surface.

She did not want to make Dean uncomfortable but if she was honest with herself she needed him to hold her and be the big brother that she wanted him to be to her right now.

"I don't want to go, because you know I love you Dean you're like a brother to me." she murmured softly as she looked up at him from being hidden in her blankets "But I don't want to give you false hope either, maybe if things get better by the time Sam comes back then I'll be able to stick around but I don't want to say I will then let you down."

As he pulled her into a large hug Violet rested her head on his chest and nuzzled it there, she liked the sensation of comfort that Dean gave to her.

"I'm sorry Dean I don't mean to make you uncomfortable, I know what you must be feeling too but I have no doubts that you and Sam will work it out in the end. He just needs to go to Demon Blood Rehab and he'll be back to normal in no time." Violet reassured with a soft smile, squeezing Dean's arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet)   The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The day the whole world went away (Dean and Violet)
Page 1 of 1