The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Empty
PostSubject: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:37 am

Dean Winchester hummed along to the sound of AC/DC as he cruised along the highway, taking the directions that his little brother Sammy gave him along the way. As much as it was annoying to do as his little brother told him to do, Dean knew it was the only way they were going to reach the damned little down that they were supposed to be investigating.

Apparently a lot of people had started to wind up dead. Found hanging from rafters and things like that. One had even been found hanging by a rope tied to the top of a lamppost after all. It was rather disturbing to say the least and Sam was convinced that it was something to do with a wraith. Dean thought it might just be demons thought, since there were a lot of them floating around right now.

Arriving at the motel, he paid for the room with one of his many fake credit cards, smirking ever so slightly when the payment went through. They always did thankfully. When they got to the room, Sam immediate went and set up his laptop, beginning the search of the town's history.

Dean had never liked that part about hunting so he decided that he was going to go for a walk down to the store and grab some things. As he walked closer to the store, Dean realised that he was walking through a forest... damn this place was really out in the middle of nowhere! Sighing a little bit, he bought some booze along with a pot of cream and some apple pie.

He was hungry and he wanted pie, so sue him.

Yawning a little bit, he glanced into the darker forest and couldn't help but check that his gun was where it was supposed to be,

"Why is it that forests always get creepy in the dark?"
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:48 am

Faylinn had decided to leave the Fairy Realm for a few hours, just to see if there was anything interesting going on in the human world, it had been a while since she had been here and perhaps she should be thinking about getting in on some new deals for King Oberon. It wouldn't do to have him unhappy with her performance, goddamn Mustard Seed bringing him at least five new deals every week. She was making her look bad!

Pouting softly to herself as she wandered playfully through the forests, her bare feet artfully pointed and avoiding the harsher twigs and rocks that would have surely cut her. The night was chill but Faylinn was wearing nothing but a long, flowing blood orange dress, there were large slits up the side so most of her pale smooth legs could be seen as she walked.

Moonlight, soft and pale shone down onto her hair as she enjoyed her midnight stroll, ear pricking up as soon as she heard a human nearby, Faylinn giggled to herself, letting the sound waft eerily across the forest so that the human would surely hear. It was fun to mess with them, it was very fun to be able to see their faces when she did her tricks.

Willing herself to appear visible to the human, Faylinn popped her head around one of the trees nearby with a mysterious smile playing on her lips, her long blonde hair framing her face as it almost glowed in the moons rays;

"Well I don't know, I always found night time forests exceptionally charming." she retorted in a soft melodious voice, before disappearing back behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:54 am

When he heard what was obviously a weird laugh echoing through the forest he couldn't help but swallow a little bit nervously as he gripped his gun inside his jacket. No matter how often he ended up in these situations, he never seemed to get used to them. His father used to say that was a good thing. That it was the fear that kept them on their toes and that to lose it was to invite disaster upon both himself and Sammy. And he wasn't going to risk that.

As soon as the head popped around one of the trees his gun was out and pointed at the tree. He had almost pulled the trigger when he saw that it was just a pretty blonde woman and not some weird kind of supernatural monster or demons. He lowered his gun slightly,

"A little bit of warning next time... I almost shot you." he called out to her with a small smirk, "And you're much too nice to have holes in you like that."

When she disappeared behind the tree again he frowned before decided to cautiously follow her, his pistol held lightly at his side with one hand. You could never be too careful after all. He went after her,

"What are you doing out here?" he asked her, before smirking, "Or do I not want to know what you get up to alone in the forest at night?"
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:03 am

Faylinn giggled to herself when the human man flirted with her, she often got flirted with when she came to the human realm and she was beginning to really quite like it. After all she was never the favourite of King Oberon so why shouldn't she go out and play the human field a little bit? It was something she had always thought about while she was up here doing deals but she had never thought on it much.

The flirting was quite sweet, and this human male was quite attractive. Mostly she got flirted with creeps, they were the type who mostly did deals with her after all.

Although he still had his gun out! It was definitely odd to have a human trying to point a weapon at her, she hadn't seen many humans with guns wandering in woods like this. Was he trying to disturb the other fairies that would come out of the woodland gate into this forest? As he came around to the back of the tree, it was obvious she had disappeared, yet Faylinn popped up again behind a tree on the other side of the path.

"I decided to come for a walk, I was bored and thought I might try and find something entertaining." she stated with that same small mysterious smile "But you probably don't want to know more than that, we might have issues about what I find 'entertaining'."

Dissappearing again, Faylinn appeared on top of a nearby branch next to the human male, and gently she hooked her knees around the branch to hang down from it and gently poke him on the shoulder, in case he didn't realise where she had gone; "Why are you here?"

Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:13 am

Dean had to admit that his natural instinct to flirt with her just because she was attractive, despite whatever else she could be, was serving him well right now. She wasn't human, he was pretty sure of that. Just something about her made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up and he had to try damned hard to keep himself under control. He wanted to be able to talk to her about what she was and if she was connected to the murders after all.

Of course she noticed that his gun was still out but he wasn't about to put it away again until he knew what exactly she was. He needed to know what she was before he put the gun away. It might turn out to be his only hope if she turned out to be something hostile towards him. He frowned a little bit when he found no sight of her behind the tree.

He almost jumped out of his skin, seeing the woman across the room from him now,

"Well now that's a neat trick... you do birthday parties?" he joked with her a little bit before smirking faintly, "Well how about you try me and we'll see eh?"

When she disappeared again he stiffened, waiting for her to reappear to him again. Once again he almost jumped out of his skin when she appeared hanging upside down from a branch right next to him. He smirked faintly, a little nervous,

"I'm a hunter." he told her with a small smirk, "Turns out someone's been very bad around here... so me and my brother have to teach them to respect the laws of earth... and kick them back whether they came from."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:22 am

Faylinn couldn't help but let out a light tinkling laugh when she saw that the human man had jumped out of his skin when she had appeared on the opposite side of the wooded path. It never got old to see the faces of the humans when she did her tricks, it was like they had never seen anyone magic before...well, maybe they had never seen anything truly magic before she supposed.

But this human male, he smelt like he had been around a lot of magic, bad...evil...dark magic.

"You're very funny." she giggled "I like your surprised face, it's sweet. Oh, I just wander around, talking to trees, waiting to see if any humans want to do some deals, although it seems I'm fresh out of luck tonight seeing as you are monopolising my time..." Faylinn teased with a bright glowing smile "Good job I'm not holding it against you."

Faylinn's eyes widened slightly and she felt her mouth popping open at the news that this man was a hunter! Oh goddamn it he was going to spill sugar and make her count it wasn't he? Last time that happened she was stuck there for hours while she made sure that she counted it all correctly. Swinging down from the tree, Faylinn stood in front of the human male with her hands on her hips.

"You should teach them how to respect the earth...such evil corrupts the soil, the trees, I am certain that it has done much damage already. There's a particularly evil tree in this forest, do you know, where it is?" she asked in a soft teasing voice, winking softly "Because I do."

Taking a better look at the human male, Faylinn couldn't help but notice that he was holding an apple pie, and...and cream! Oh look cool Faylinn, she murmured to herself, do not overreact. Biting her lip softly she turned her gaze up towards the moon, and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:35 am

Dean was not new to magic and supernatural powers if he was completely honest with himself. But teleportation was just something that annoyed the hell out of him. It was totally hacks! How was he supposed to hit something when it was able to teleport away from his shots eh? He sighed a little bit, at least thankful that she hadn't used the magic to attack him yet, like most magic users he knew did before long,

"Thank you but I prefer to think of my perky nipples as much more distracting than my sense of humour." he joked with her with a little wink before frowned slightly when she mentioned making deals with people, "You look a little bit too nice to be a demon... care to explain why you make deals with humans?"

He blinked once before he grew slightly more serious at her reaction to him being a hunter. Of course he didn't let the reaction grow too large because he knew that she was actually a creature so it wasn't that shocking. That she was afraid of hunters (by the looks of things) didn't have to mean something bad. Most creatures assumed hunters hunted all of them and not just the dangerous ones,

"I doubt they'll be listening to me any time soon." he told her with a little chuckled before raising an eyebrow, "I might like to go and see this tree with you... I'd have to check with my younger brother Yammy to check when he learnt about the case too."

He noticed her looking at his shopping bag and shrugged a little bit before offering,

"Want to come back to my motel room? I'm sure that you can have some of my little stash too."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:44 am

Faylinn tilted her head to one side and stared at the chest of the human male, she couldn't see what he was talking about if she was quite honest, besides, she tended to notice what came out of a persons mouth more than what their body looked like. Oh and of course their aura. Their aura was of immense importance. Dean's was tainted with evil...but was not underneath, so that was fine by her.

"Well you can think that but I find differently." she stated with a large beaming smile on her lips before she popped her mouth open again in shock, stamping her foot, Faylinn crossed her arms and looked away from the human male "How insulting! I can't believe the thought that I was a demon ever crossed your mind! I'm not sure I wish to tell you now, how utterly rude of you! Do I look like a minion of Satan to you?"

Scoffing Faylinn disappeared again behind another tree, but she was still listening to the human male, there might be cream in it for her if she went with him and decided to help tell him about what the evil tree was, and where it was in the forest. Since it was dark, they would need the help of a fairy to get them to where they wanted to go.

As she weighed up the pro's and cons, eventually Faylinn reappeared again, but her features were still pouting with the fact that he had even thought to ask if she was a demon. Normally Faylinn put out such wonderful vibes! How could he even think it a possibility? If she didn't look nice would she be a demon?

"If you give me that cream...I'll come back to your motel room with you." she stated, as sternly as she could but, that was not that sternly at all, Faylinn never could stay mad for long, so she grinned and clapped her hands in excitement "A human male asked me back to his motel room, this is surely a code he wishes to have intercourse!" she squeed.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:59 am

Dean was a good judge of character but when it came to demons and creatures you couldn't trust what you thought about being anymore. It sounded weird but it was easier for demons and creatures to fool people into thinking that they were good when they were actually evil or, in some cases, not evil but still wanting something from the human. Some just wanted some food or companionship after all, not necessarily evil but not human either,

"Well that's because you've not seen my perky nipples yet." he joked with a wink before he noticed how offended she seemed to look at his suggestion that she was actually a demon. Could you really blame him? He held his hands up for a moment, "Well sorry but the only creatures I know that make big and important deals are demons... and there tends to be a heck of a lot more of them around right now I must admit."

When she disappeared he knew that she hadn't gone too far. He wasn't entirely sure how he knew that she hadn't gone far but he knew that she was still close enough to listen in so he finished speaking, finished giving her the option of coming to his motel room with him to have some of the cream with him.

When she reappeared she was still pouting, an action that made her at least five to ten times cuter than she already was. Also had the pleasant side effect of showing Dean how plump her lips were... and plump lips had some very sexy uses he had to admit. He could just imagine some of them now but... bad Dean! He had to remain focused on the issue at hand,

"Alright then, I can give you one of the pots of cream. The other I need some for my apple pie!" he told her with a smirk before he grinned wider than he had in a long time, both amused and happy that she had thought him attractive enough for it to be a happy thought for her, "Well perhaps not in this exact case... Maybe after the cream and I've kicked Sammy out though!"

He turned and gestured for her to follow as he began to make his way back to the room,

"So... what creature are you?"
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:09 am

Faylinn was very offended by the fact that the human male didn't think that she was important enough to make big deals, he wasn't the only one though she kept sucking so bad at getting them that she was sure that she would be taken aside and talked to about it. Resolving herself to do even better, Faylinn clenched her fists at her sides as she walked down the wooded path towards the motel that wasn't too far away.

"Well then you mustn't be a very good hunter if you don't know more creatures than that." Faylinn stated unhappily "I mean honestly just because you do deals doesn't mean you have to be a demon...I'm a perfectly nice entity once you get to know me. I too though noticed the increase of evil in the nature of this world...demons explain a lot."

Unfortunately for Faylinn it appeared that this was the one time that a human male wasn't eager to jump into bed with a fairy, to be honest it made her feel even worse! Unable to get deals and unable to even get a human male into bed? Despite all her alluring charms? Sighing softly Faylinn waved her hand dismissively;

"OH forget it, I'll just stick to the cream. Who needs meaningless intercourse anyway?" she sighed, her luminous glow dimming a little bit.

They were almost to the motel now, she could see the building in the distance, stepping out from behind the shrubs she set foot onto the concrete and felt a little sad at leaving the presence of the forest, but it wasn't too far away, she knew that she would be fine. Faylinn waited for the human male to lead her to his room while answering.

"Since you don't seem to know, I guess I shall have to tell you. I am a fairy. A sprite actually." Faylinn stated, tossing her hair behind her back "I hope your brother is more polite than you, I don't feel like showing you the tree any more actually. Even if you gave me both pots of cream."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:24 am

Dean almost immediately knew that he had done something wrong. Or, most likely, said something that had been taken the wrong way. He almost sighed in frustration but managed to keep it inside even though he didn't much want to. Hopefully he hadn't screwed up too badly with Faylinn, she was a very sexy woman AND she could help with the case! He didn't want her to be upset but honestly was it so hard to understand why he had jumped to demons considering that demons had flooded into the world since the gate had been opened? He coughed a little bit,

"Yeah Sammy is the brains I admit... I'm the one you call if you need to take a creature down face to face, not if you want research done." he admitted a little bit sheepishly before nodding a little bit with a more serious expression, "Yes, thousands recently escaped hell. It's one of the reasons why I thought you could be a demon I'm afraid, there are just so many of them and all in different disguises and stuff... sorry."

To be honest Dean was currently being berated by his libido, which had been all for jumping into bed with Faylinn! But he didn't even know what creature she was right now. For once his rational mind actually won out,

"Hey! Intercourse is never meaningless!" he said, playfully offended before pausing for a few moments before adding, with a smirk, "I'm sure we could even incorporate the cream."

As they approached the motel he was glad that she had finally told him what type of creature she was. She was, because she was a sprite, on the small list of creatures that Hunters didn't hunt. Sprites were good fairies from what he could remember,

"Well it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful fairy I must say." he told her before opening the door to the motel, "Sammy is painfully polite sometimes... aren't you Sammy?"

Sam, looking up from his laptop, caught a look of Faylinn and smiled a little bit wider than Dean had done before. She was, to Sam, an incredibly beautiful woman. Everything about her seemed to just feel much better... maybe it was the aura? He shook her hand, kissing the back of it quickly,

"Nice to meet you miss...?" he asked before blinking a few times and grinning, "Sorry but you're a fairy right? I've always wanted to meet a fairy."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:34 am

Faylinn was beginning to wish that she had not talked to the human in the middle of the forest, he hadn't even told her his own name yet, so she kept having to refer to him in her mind as the human male. It was getting to be a rather long process she had to admit. Not only that but he compounded all the bad things she thought about herself in like 5 minutes!

Trying to be charming again now was he? She thought with a rather harmless scowl in his direction, after all she didn't think she could be harsh if she tried, it just wasn't in her vocab. As they approached the room and the human male opened the door, Faylinn was glad to be inside the room, she had wanted to meet the other human male known as Sammy.

His smile was sweet, and his hair was floppy. Faylinn thought they were going to get along wonderfully, even more so than she thought when he kissed the back of her hand!

"Pleasure to meet the human male known as Sammy." she smiled brightly, her glow brightening again as she became more happy than she was before "You are very sweet to wish to meet a fairy, I find it amazing that you two could be related! I am very glad that you know what a fairy is too...it would be embarrassing to explain."

Moving gracefully throughout the room, walking on her pointed toes, Faylinn sat down on the corner of the large bed and gasped softly at the feeling, bouncing a little she felt her hair bobbing with her. Unable to stop her bright beaming smile returning, Faylinn was glad someone had asked her name;

"My name is Faylinn. Your brother, the other human male, brought me here to help you find the dark tree within the forest in exchange for cream." she stated with a happy nod.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:03 am

Dean had to admit that he probably had pushed a bit too far by suggesting that she was a demon but he honestly didn't know of anything else that put such an emphasis and importance on deals. Apparently that meant he had been falling behind on his Hunter information as he was prone to do if he was honest with himself. Of course he knew that Sam would know she was a fairy straight away, Sammy boy was just awesome like that. Apparently being a bookworm wasn't entirely useless all of the time.

He pouted a little bit and Sam chuckled a little bit at the expression on his older brother's face when Faylinn said she found it hard to believe that they were related. In the end he smirked a little bit and shook his head,

"It's because you can hardly think of someone like Sammy being related to a sexy beast like me?" he joked with a wide grin and a wink before laughing a little bit, "Just kidding. Sorry about the whole demon thing before... my name is Dean."

Sam seemed to be really hitting it off with Faylinn, much more easily and naturally than Dean had done at any rate. He chuckled a little bit as she sat down on the bed. Dean made a little note about how her body moved with the action of bouncing on the bed,

"Dark tree?" Sammy said, suddenly very excited. He turned the laptop around to show a black and white photo of a tree, "Is it this tree by any chance? A hanging tree?"
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:15 am

Faylinn tilted her head to one side and she looked at Dean, he was a lot more handsome than his brother even though he did not have the same floppy hair that he did. She supposed that Sam was a lot better suited to being her friend, despite thinking she was cute there was nothing more than that. Human males were so much different to fairy males...they were more masculine, even Sam was more masculine than many of the fairy males back in Oberon's realm.

"I find that this is troubling also..." she admitted with a happy smile playing on her lips "You are very attractive after all, I guess I can forgive you for thinking I was a demon, but only if you agree to share your splendid pie with me, I am most hungry." Faylinn decreed, moving so that she was laying down on her stomach on the bed, her dress flowed out to cover most of the mattress with its floaty material.

Blinking a little bit when she saw the tree on what looked like a small glowing screen, Faylinn clapped her hands again and nodded;

"That indeed is the tree, the hanging tree. It poisons the soil around that area of the forest, already many of the other tree's grow sick..." Faylinn stated, her lip wibbling a little bit as she did so "It is a true tragedy that nature should be harmed in this manner, I feel that as a sprite and protector of the woods it is my duty to help you dispose of the evil in this tree!"

Standing up suddenly, Faylinn struck a heroic pose before moving closer to Sam, leaning over his shoulder and placing her hands on the arms of the chair by his own as she leant over him. She did so enjoy looking at the glowing screen;

"This seems most interesting, what is it? Are there any other things that it can show except trees?" Faylinn asked, tilting her head to one side so that it came even closer to Sam's, because her tree was a cherry blossom tree, that was most often what she smelt like, a cherry blossom, she was sure though that Sam would enjoy the fragrance.

"What about you Dean?" Faylinn asked, moving from lurking over Sam to stand close to Dean "Do you have any interesting bits of human craft to show to me? You humans also wear such strange clothes, so restrictive!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:32 am

Dean was glad that she had managed to find it in her heart to forgive him but at the same time was more than a little bit surprised that she had done so. He had implied that she was a demon after all... but he was obviously wrong even if she hadn't told them what she actually was. She was just too nice to be a demon,

"Thanks, I do like being told how attractive I am by women who are amazingly attractive. Doesn't happen as often as you'd think." he teased her with a wink before pouting a little bit. Sam raised an eyebrow and Dean hung his head in mock sadness, "Alright you can have my pie and both the pots of cream... can I have a slice of pie though?"

Dean had to admit that though he and his brother had gotten some help from others on cases, being helped by a creature was honestly a first. He coughed a little bit as he tried to think about it quickly. In the end, it was Sam who nodded in agreement,

"Don't worry, we'll do our best to get rid of it so that it will stop hurting people and trees alike." he assured her happily with a small smile before grinning a little bit, "We'd be happy to have you with us Faylinn! Perhaps you can help us come up with ideas on how to release the wraith from the tree?"

When she leant in so close to Sam and the computer screen, both Sam and Dean raised their eyebrows a little bit. Of course Sam blushed a little bit while he did it due to his proximity to a beautiful woman,

"It's a laptop computer... and it's connected to the internet." he told her with a small smile before nodding. He caught the scent of her and couldn't help but hum happily at the smell, "It can show anything really. Videos of things, pictures and writings about things."

Dean chuckled a little bit when she asked if he was going to show her any strange human crafts. He just shrugged a little bit and shook his head with a small smirk,

"I'm not all that technical to be honest. Although..." he grinned a little bit, "I could show you my baby. My lovely car! You'll love her... she's a real beauty she is! And the speed is great!"
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:45 am

Faylinn giggled and she sat down on the seat next to Dean, both boys were sitting at the table after all and it would be much better to sit down here and eat rather than on the bed and make a mess. Humming slightly she tapped her chin, thinking about whether Dean really did deserve the slice of pie that he was angling after, to be honest she had only wanted a slice of pie herself...

"Well how about we share it, split it in three so we all get some?" she suggested with a little poke of her tongue "Then it'll be perfectly fair. I'll even let you have some of my cream to pour on it." Faylinn compromised as she looked at the bag Dean was holding expectantly, waiting for him to get it out and make it ready for them to eat.

It was so sweet how Sam seemed to be so happy and cute, even when talking about how they could get rid of a horrible demonic tree. Even though it was tainted, it was still a beautiful strong tree, she wanted to be able to try and remove the evil from it without burning the tree altogether. Maybe they could just syringe the badness out like sap?

"A laptop computer?" Faylinn asked, leaning over to look at it again, leaning her head against Sam's arm "What is a computer? And if it is a lap top, why is it on a table, it should be on your lap...or are you freeing your lap for something else?" she inquired, looking from the laptop, down to Sam's lap and then back up into his eyes.

Unable to stop her eyes widening Faylinn pouted and poked Dean in the forehead;

"Oh Dean! Why do you have to keep making me all angry with you! It is a good thing you are so handsome otherwise I would not be thinking about the intercourse with cream you promised me earlier! Cars are so bad for the environment, you should switch to something else!" Faylinn hummed, running her hand through her hair as she smiled happily.

Just then, she remembered something she had wanted to ask; "Oh! Sam! Might I inquire as to why you have always wanted to meet a fairy? It seems like an odd species to always want to meet...is it because you find fairies intriguing?"
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:07 am

Dean had been wanting pie all day but Sam had veto'd him at every turn! Coming up with 'logical' reasons why stopping for a slice of pie was a bad idea and how they should actually just get to the area as soon as possible. And now his pie was in danger! He was just glad that he had sprung for the whole pie rather than just the single slice option he had been given by the woman there. He nodded in agreement thought when she offered to share it,

"Well I don't really need the cream and Sammy doesn't like cream at all so you can have all the cream don't worry." he assured her with a wink as he divided the cake into three little bowls and then passed two pots of cream to Faylinn, "Hope you enjoy your pie and cream... more cream than pie really right?"

Sam had to admit that he was getting a little bit flustered with the proximity of Faylinn and when she looked down at his crouch so obviously he could barely describe the level of blush that he reached. He coughed a little bit and shook his head slightly,

"It can go in my lap but it's easier to have it on a table when you can put it on one." he assured her with a little chuckle, "My lap is all free but I have no plans for the space at the moment I'm afraid my dear."

Dean mumbled something about fairies not understanding the beauty that was his car, his baby. She might be a beautiful, fun, woman but she was insulting his car! He was beginning to doubt that their relationship could work... if she couldn't agree the car was awesome one of them would have to go. He chuckled a little bit,

"Well as long as you're still thinking about it..." he purred, giving her a wink before snorting lightly, holding his car keys in a childishly possessive manner, "My car is wonderful... I'm sure that I could show you how wonderful."

Sam chuckled a little bit at his brother's words before turning to Faylinn with a little grin and speaking about the stories he heard,

"Well actually I did a lot of research into them and had a heck of a lot of fun doing so too." he told her with a bright smile, "So I wanted to meet a fairy, someone who was a creature of light rather than dark... plus all the stories said the people themselves were beautiful. They did not lie in your case madam."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:20 am

Faylinn's face brightened, literally, when she received the cream and tearing off the lid she took a gulp of it and purred happily. It tasted so gooooood! And it was the full fat stuff as well, none of the horrible skimmed cream that they had decided to make these days. Taking another sip of the cream, Faylinn purred again, it had been a long time since she had cream, but she blushed softly, realising that the guys would be weirded out by her reaction.

"Mmmmm I have missed cream so much, we don't have it in Oberon's land, well...we do but only him and his court get to drink it." Faylinn explained with a small pout on her lips, before she took another sip of the cream "But it is so amazing." she breathed huskily.

Tilting her head to one side, Faylinn wondered why and how a car could be so amazing...it killed the environment and harmed the trees. Maybe though it was a very pretty car while it destroyed the environment. Perhaps if she made extra sure that she cared for the trees along the road as they went, it would be fun to ride in the car.

"I would love to see how wonderful the car is Dean." Faylinn beamed "But should we be sitting around discussing cars, and drinking cream when there is an evil presence in the forest at this very moment? I suppose...the daytime might be wiser to try and get the forest back to it's natural state." she argued, slowly licking the cream from her lips and wiping it from the corner of her mouth before sucking it off her fingertip.

Faylinn blushed softly and she poked the tips of her fingers together, her bright smile though was thoroughly enchanting and showed just how happy his comment had made her; "Sprites will always be happy to help humans, we are very sweet creatures after all, unless you burn our tree type...then we aren't so nice." she giggled with a wink "But uhm...thank you so much...Sam." Faylinn commented, with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)   I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I do believe, I do, I do! (Dean and Faylinn)
Page 1 of 1