The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn) Empty
PostSubject: I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)   I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:19 am

Sam was doing some over-time at the bar and that itself was a bit odd. A bar that did over time? Yes this bar did it because here he was, washing glasses, in the early hours of the morning after working a 12 hour shift before hand.

Finishing up his task, he sighed and looked out over the sparkling clean bar and out the window at the beginnings of a dawn.

Moving outside with a small glass of orange juice, Sam sat down in the beer garden and enjoyed the crisp morning air as he sipped at his OJ. Sat here on the benches he was able to smell the scent of pine trees as the wind went through the pins of the evergreen trees all around him.

It wasn't called the beer 'garden' for nothing since this place was built into the woods.

It was why he had chosen the place to be honest. There was a single cherry blossom tree in the centre of the garden and it had reminded him of Faylinn... so he had stopped his wandering and settled down to work here.

It was dull.

It paid terribly.

It was what he needed to get away from what happened but... but he knew what he really needed to get through this,

"I miss you..."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)   I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:39 am

Faylinn, when she had talked with Dean knew now that she needed to go and see Sam again, even if it was for the last time to see what her heart felt upon seeing him. Of course now she was excited, she felt her body thrumming with the possibilities that could be occurring when she appeared to him tonight.

She was worried that he might not want to see her.
What if he had moved on, found another to share his life with and SHE was the one who was too late to stop it?

Going and becoming captain of the army of Oberon had taken up a lot of time and she felt guilty for not being here to stop what was happening to Sam when she could have. To make sure that the brothers did not fight any more but instead remained happy and close. Seeing Sam in this garden of beer, made Faylinn sad as he looked so lost here. This was not where he belonged.

When he whispered that he missed someone, she assumed with a gasp of happiness that it was her. He seemed to be speaking to the tree after all, and so she stepped out and smiled shyly at Sam, clasping her hands in front of her hips.

"I have missed you too Sam." she murmured "I came back as soon as I was able to see you, I am sorry I could not have returned sooner."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)   I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:51 am

Sam was thinking about how much he missed Faylinn and how everything that had happened to him he could have dealt with so much easier if Faylinn had been with him at the time. He swallowed thickly as he thought about it though. How could she keep loving him after what he had done? Sure he had done some good while on the blood but at the end of the day he'd been a junkie... a junkie who had accidently started the end of the world by freeing Lucifer.

Sighing a little bit, he drank the last of his OJ and was about to lock up the bar and get some sleep at the motel before he heard it.

The voice he had been longing to hear for so long now. His glass fell from his hand, his grip slack as it tumbled to the ground and smashed upon the floor. He swallowed thickly as he turned and saw her standing there. Sure she was dressed differently but he would never be able to mistake his Faylinn for anyone else,

"It's you..." he whispered, amazed, "Faylinn..."

He took a few steps closer to her at a slow pace before he gradually got faster until he sprinted up to her, wrapping his arms around her and lifting her up in a massive hug,

"It's you! It's really you! It's finally really you!" he cried happily, a few tears trickling down his cheeks, "Faylinn... I've missed you so much... so much my love..."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)   I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:00 am

Faylinn watched Sam, as he turned to face her, and she waited for him to say something, anything! He appeared to be in shock and she didn't know if it was because he did not expect her or because he simply had forgotten about her and was surprised to see her pop up out of a tree again after all of this time away.

It seemed though that it was the first option. Sam was surprised to see her, he didn't expect her to be there but he was so happy that she was.

Laughing happily as he came towards her, Faylinn wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held herself close to his body, enjoying the warmth and closeness that she was feeling from him. Just taking in the scent of her love again made her whole body relax and feel so much more content. Of course, she now knew she still loved Sam, her heart was fluttering wildly in her chest and she wanted nothing more than to be in his arms forever.

"Oh Sam, I am so sorry I have not been here to help you when you needed me." she whispered softly, stroking his hair, letting her hands run through it to sooth him "But I am here to help you now, I have been up to much in the Fairy world, that's why I was away for so long but, it will be of great help in the long run."

Slowly, she moved away from Sam and smiled a little sadly;

"I was very sad to hear you and Dean had split and gone separate ways, but it seems we have a lot to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)   I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:13 am

Sam didn't care about how long she had been gone for. He didn't care about the things she had missed or the support he would have benefitted immensely from. All he cared about right now was holding Faylinn in his arms and having her with him again. Having her loving him again as he loved her. That's all he wanted... he wanted nothing more than to spend time with her, just like this, and to love her as much as he possibly could.

He kissed her gently on the lips and as he pulled away from the kiss he looked deep into her eyes to tell her what he thought,

"It's alright Faylinn... now that you're here it's all alright." he told her, hugging her to him tightly as they rested against each other. Her hands on her hand did much to soothe him and he sighed gratefully, "I'm sure you have been working your ass off. And I'll bet with your help Dean and the others will be able to win... but would I really be welcome in such a fight?"

He stroked her cheek gently with his hand,

"Don't look so sad Faylinn..." he told her gently with a small smile, "Dean knows that I would never leave for good..."

He grimaced,

"Just to get myself under control really..."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)   I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:19 am

Faylinn thought that the two of them were going to stay here entwined forever, and she was not going to complain about that. Why would she? The sensation of his warm strong arms around her was what she had been desiring for so long and had been supressing while she had to be away from Sam but now could freely indulge and planned on doing so.

The gentle kiss made her shiver softly, and she returned it with a small murmur of happiness, gazing deep into Sam's eyes when he pulled away from her to speak;

"You will be welcome to fight with me and my army Sam." she whispered softly "If with nobody else you will always be welcome to be beside me. I know that Dean too, would not want to fight without you by his side, which is why you need to ensure you stop your desires for this unnatural substance."

When he requested her not to look so sad, Faylinn smiled brightly, giving Sam a toothy grin before toning it down slightly and merely smiling softly at him. It made sense that Sam wanted to go and get some space to get himself under control, but they had a lot to talk about and she didn't think the garden was the best place for this conversation.

"I wish to help you get your addictions under control Sam, but I have my own problems that I need to talk to you about, do you have a bedroom that we could perhaps talk in? It is more private than being in the open here." Faylinn asked with a little worried creasing on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)   I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:31 am

Sam had to admit that he had missed this. The hugs and the kisses, he had missed both of these things and honestly couldn't imagine spending his time with Faylinn without the kisses and the hugs. He had never been able to keep her out of his arms without one of them pining for the sensation and the kisses were a way to give love even when already in the middle of a hug.

When she said that she thought he would always be welcome to fight alongside her he smiled a little bit,

"Faylinn... still not willing to give up on me I see..." he whispered softly with a small smile, "Well we can fight together like we did before. I want it to go back to the way it was before, with us three and Castiel again... working together!"

He chuckled a little bit when instead of looking sad she grinned widely. That was his Faylinn! Rather than just not look quite as sad she would offset the sadness she had shown by just grinning happily even just the once. It was just so her that he had to grin happily in response.

He had missed these little things.

"Well alright then let's head on over to the motel there." he said, pointing across the road, "I have my room in there... we need to chat without anyone coming along I understand."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)   I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:37 am

Faylinn nodded her head when Sam said that the motel he was staying in was across the street, she began to walk towards the exit of the bar and waited patiently while he locked up so that he would not get into trouble for leaving the money in the till and the door unlocked to the bar. It let her think about how she was going to deal with her problem.

What could she say to him when it was obvious that the two of them were still very much in love despite everything? It would hurt Sam to know that she had even thought about saying yes to Oberon's proposition.

Yet he needed to know, and she needed to know that he could give her what she wanted. He needed to know in fact what it was she wanted in the first place!

I want to work together with Castiel and Dean too. It will be like the Three musketeers and Castiel can be the fourth one that flits out every now and again." Faylinn giggled softly, she recalled watching a film with the musketeers in at Christmas time last year with Sam and Dean.

Now as they walked towards the motel, entering the room that Sam was staying in, Faylinn's nerves were getting a little bit much for her, she would have loved some cream right about now but there wasn't even a fridge in this room!

"I guess it is much the same as any other room you and Dean have stayed in while on the road." she hummed, looking around before sitting down on the bed "But it is hardly a home. I uhm...I need to talk to you Sam about, about us."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)   I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:19 am

Sam locked up the bar as quickly as he could, wanting to spend more time catching up with Faylinn before either of them had to go. He swallowed a little bit as he finished locking up the bar. He hated to even think it but... but what if the reason she was here now was because she had something to tell him? Something she didn't want to be told by anyone else or in any other way than face to face?

He swallowed a little bit thickly to try and dislodge the lump in his throat.

And the way she seemed to be a little bit nervous wasn't really helping his nerves! But he couldn't really blame her for his own trepidation now could he? He licked his lips a little bit in his nervousness as he joined her again,

"You remember that film eh?" he joked a little bit before nodding, "Well if we are going to do it that way, I insist that I be the smart one. But honestly... I've missed all of you and I would jump at the chance to be together like that again."

Entering the room, Sam saw how nervous Faylinn was and grinned slightly. Opening a cupboard, he withdrew a mini fridge he'd brought with him. Opening it, he held up a bottle of fresh cream,

"I always keep a pot of cream ready... just in case you came back for me." he explained with a little blush before going slightly white and nodding, "I er... I'm listening Faylinn... Trying not to think of all the stereotypes about that sentence..."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)   I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:27 am

Faylinn blushed softly when she saw that Sam had a pot of cream in her fridge and she wanted to be able to squidge him so hard for thinking of her even while she was away. Cream went off a lot too, and so he would have to keep buying it as soon as it went off...so it was not like he had bought it on a whim and kept it to be romantic.

Taking the cream she undid the top and licked it softly, she wanted to get some creamed courage before she actually told Sam what she needed him to know.

"Thank you Sam that is...that is so sweet." she whispered as she ran her finger around the rim and licking up the cream on her fingertip "I can't believe that you would keep buying this for me, on the off chance that you would see me."

Gently pecking Sam's cheek Faylinn smiled and decided to just bite the bullet now and started;

"Sam I came here to ask you about our future, where you want to go with this relationship because...I have been asked to marry King Oberon. I am considering going through with it, because, I want to settle down and be able to marry, and have children in a safe environment where they can be provided for."

Faylinn pressed her hand to Sam's own and squeezed it; "So can you tell me, if you can give me those things, because I love you Sam very much. I want those things with you very badly." she admitted, her eyes watering a little bit "But I don't see how you can give me them."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)   I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:43 am

Sam watched with a little blush as she opened the cream and began to lick and suck it up. Did she know how sexualised she was making this? Did she? He groaned a little bit as he tried not to think about how sexualised she was making it since they were in the middle of a very tense and very serious discussion if her nervousness was anything to go by.

"It's nothing really..." he assured her with a blush, "I just wanted to know that you would have it if you ever wanted it again. So everyday I would buy you a fresh carton of the stuff... I hope you don't think that it was weird or anything."

He enjoyed the kiss on the cheek but he could tell she was going to be telling her the problem now and he braced himself for what he thought might be coming... and it still wasn't enough to take the force and the sting out of her decision,

"I... I don't know what to say about that to be honest Faylinn..." he whispered quietly to himself before sitting down on the edge of the bed, "What you want from our relationship is exactly what I want from it too Faylinn!"

He shook his head slightly and swallowed rather thickly when she asked him if he thought that he could provide those things for her,

"I can provide those things for our children and would fight tooth and nail to make it so..." he whispered to her with a forlorn sigh, "I love you too much to let you go Faylinn... I won't lose you to any man, even a king."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)   I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:53 am

Faylinn heard Sam groan and she couldn't help but give him a devious little smirk, of course she didn't drink the cream like this to be sexual however she could not deny the connotations here. It was not the time however to indulge in the sexual aspect of their relationship, they had something more serious to talk about beforehand.

"Of course I don't think that it is weird Sam." she whispered softly "I think that it is lovely."

As he sat down on the bed, the very heavy mood seemed to deepen when he said that he didn't even know how to handle what had been said. Faylinn knew that it would be a shock because he didn't know that such a thing was possible, yet alone that it would happen.

The fact Sam wanted the same thing that she wanted made Faylinn grin happily;

"I love you too Sam." she whispered softly as she looked deep into his eyes "But I am scared that your danger will follow our family wherever we decide to go. I don't want to be running around stopping demons any more Sam, I'm tired of that and I don't want my children to grow up in this world of darkness."

Shaking her head with a small sigh Faylinn steeled her resolve; "I want you to promise me, that after this problem with Lucifer is over, we will stop moving around. You will stop being a hunter and get a proper job to provide for our family. I think its the right time to start to settle down for me now, I want it to be with you Sam because I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)   I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:10 am

So she was aware that what she was doing was rather sexual but she would do nothing about it would she? Well now Sam remembered how much of a tease she really was! He smirked a little bit. He liked the way she would tease him and the topic of the conversation to be had didn't really lend itself to overly sexual overtones so it was definitely for the best he thought,

"Well I'm glad that you like what I did for you..." he told her with a light blush, "I'm more than happy to have helped..."

Of course he wanted what she wanted!

He wanted to have the perfect little family life with her, a life that he and Dean had been denied both by the death of their mother and the obsession of their father. Grinning a little bit when she said that she loved him too, Sam was happy and secure in that knowledge. He also could not fault her for the sense of danger she got, not considering his family background,

"The danger will go away if we fight it now... we fight against Lucifer and his minions now so that later our children won't ever have to." he reasoned with her before shaking his head, "I completely agree, I don't want to be doing this... not when we have a family to think of..."

When she asked him for a promise he looked her square in the eyes,

"I promise you that once Lucifer is out of the way I will stop being a hunter." he told her seriously before continuing, "I will get a real job and we can have a family together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)   I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I fell apart... but you put me back together again (Sam and Faylinn)
Page 1 of 1