The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Technick

Technick

Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Empty
PostSubject: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:17 am

Technick had been angry at first when Cassandra had told them that they were going to be going to Earth in order to help the failing Cybertonians win the war that they had been fighting over the past few decades. How could they abandon all that they had built together to help fight the war that they left Cybertron to avoid in the first place? It seemed completely idiotic to her.

As they landed on the continent of North America, Technick looked around the area and her sensors took in the needed information. The temperature, longitude, latitude, nearby life readings. All in all there was nothing out of the ordinary and she was disappointed if she was honest.

She had been expecting something more.

Running her hand through her short white hair she stalked her way through the desert that they had just landed in, the whole of their troop who had come with them were a little further off than her. She had probably gotten the co-ordinates slightly wrong and that was the reason for that.

Sighing softly Technick began to walk over to them when she heard a crack of a jet in the air and her head snapped up to the blue skies, containing the peculiar singular Sun, a few whisps of cloud and a military jet. Although she did not know much about this country and their culture, there was something off about this, and she decided that she was going to keep her eye on that jet.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:29 am

Megatron and his Decepticons had been monitoring the approaching spark-signatures of the bots headed towards this insignificant speck of dust. At first they thought they were reinforcements for the damned Autobots but then some of the spark signatures had been recognised. But there was only one that they actually cared about.

Technick.

Both Megatron and Skywarp had been very interested in the arrival of Technick. She had been just a young femme on Cybertron when the damned neutrals took off from the planet. It had taken the two of them just half an hour to realise that Technick had gone with them but by that time their ships had left the system and they had no way of tracking them.

Skywarp had given up, spending most of his time getting drunk and attempting to die in battles with the Autobots.

But Megatron had been certain that he would find her again and so he had kept his hope alive. And what's more than that, he had actually been proven right by the landing here! He was going to have her back in his life!

Just as soon as he violently killed and dismembered each and every member of her landing party.

Tearing a bot's head from it's neck, Megatron roared a challenge as the battle continued, all of the forces having been warped into the midst of the group by Skywarp, who was even more murderous than Megatron right now. Grinning, Megatron blew off legs and arms with his shotgun as he spotted Technicak on the ridge,

"TECHNICK!" he roared in his usual booming voice, "I have been waiting for you Technick... these scum stole you from me but now you are back! And they shall pay dearly!"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:41 am

Technick blinked when she saw the jet disappear.

That sent alarm bells off in her head.

Before she could warn the other group of the odd occurance, Technick saw a horde of Mechs appearing in the middle of their cluster and beginning an attack! Why on earth were they attacking them they had done nothing wrong! They were still a neutral party...but maybe these 'cons thought that they were reinforcements for Autobot alliances because they were so close to their base.

It would not be something unreasonable for them to think but when they started to kill her friends left right and center Technick roared in a challenge and began to warp behind the bots, stabbing and rendering their metal armour with her white hot blade.

Appearing on the ridge further away from the attack so she was out of immediate attack range, Technick blanched when she heard Megatron, the leader of the Decepticons, call out to her personally. Saying that he had been waiting for her...that he hated that they had stolen her away from him.

Opening her mouth in complete shock she didn't know what to do but stand and stare;

"W..what?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:51 am

Megatron could see that this large group of bots was well-trained but they lacked experience in real battle. So when it came to making any really damaging, or fatal, blows they always seemed to hesitate for that split second. And for hardened warriors like his personal guard, that split second was all that was needed to turn a potentially damaging strike into a counter attack that would result in one dead Neut!

Even now as he was making his way towards Technick, Megatron was still taking out Neuts with each step, firing his shotgun into their backs when they were fighting his bots or slipping past their defences when they attacked him and shooting them point blank in the face.

Sometimes he really did love his job.

Hearing her speak, Megatron's worst fears were confirmed. Roaring with rage, he grabbed the arm of an attacking Neut, ripped it off and proceeded to use it to beat another one's head-unit into scrap,

"You damn dirty Neutrals!" He roared as he saw the remaining Neutrals, still a good dozen or so, escaping towards the human and Autobot forces his scanners were picking up a few miles away, "You wiped her memory core! But don't you worry, I'll have her back! You hear me?! I'LL HAVE HER BACK!"

He growled in anger before turning to Skywarp,

"Skywarp... retrieve your daughter."

Skywarp nodded once before disappearing in a warp... appearing right behind Technick. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, pinning her arms to her side,

"I have her Lord Megatron!" he declared, "Soon you will remember it all again my daughter... and I shall have my little Sparkling back..."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:59 am

Technick squeaked a little bit when she saw him ripping Asterix's arm off and beating him around the head with it because Megatron had received some horrible news. Was she supposed to remember something? Was she supposed to remember him from some time in her past? Because she sure as hell didn't think that she was supposed to remember him.

Nobody had told her that they were close in any manner. Maybe that was the point though, did they not want her to become a Decepticon again? Or did they not want her to have the pain of separation from her family?

Unable to stop her eyes from widening when she heard that the bot, Skywarp was her father, or supposedly so, Technick stepped back a few paces. It did nothing though as he warped behind her to capture her in his strong grip, Technick growled and tossed her body in his arms to try and make him let go.

Father or no father him and his Mechs had just killed her friends!

"No! Let me go!" she grunted as she bucked herself relentlessly to try and get him to let go, but he wasn't going to budge "Get off of me!!"

When she saw her friends retreating without her, Technick's expression was hurt, how could they leave her at the mercy of the Decepticons?!
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:10 am

Megatron grinned wickedly at seeing that they had captured five of the Neuts before they could escape and now all of them were forced onto their knees in the sand. He was going to have fun with this but first he was going to have to give his audience a better seat to the show he was going to be putting on. He waved to Skywarp.

Nodding in agreement, Skywarp warped both himself and his estranged daughter to stand in front of Megatron. Megatron hummed a little bit as he looked between Technick and the Neuts they'd captured,

"Do you know their names?" he asked her, almost casually, "I think it's always nice to know someone's name... when you witness their demise."

Walking casually behind one of the bots, he pressed the end of his shotgun against the back of the bot's head, waited two seconds to let him begin to scream, and fired. The scrap splashed all over the ground in front of Technick,

"I'll ask you something Technick... do you remember me?" He asked her firmly, "Answer my questions or I'll kill them. One each time you don't answer me... I'll torture them first if you lie to me. And I know when you are lying Technick. Now... what do you remember of your time on Cybertron?"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:21 am

Technick glared at Megatron, her eyes flaring brighter with the anger that she was feeling, if she could do something to hurt him right now she would do she would hurt him so much for killing her friends when they had done nothing against them in the first place. Nothing against the Decepticon cause! They were even potentially coming to aid them in their fight, but not now.

Seeing the captured bots, Technick was horrified to see that she was good friends with most of them and they were going to be hurt and killed if she dared to lie to Megatron! What kind of horrible sick game was this?!

Growling at the Mech in front of her, Technick watched as he went to stand behind Gambit and she widened her eyes as Megatron pointed his gun at the back of his head, and shot. Being splattered with the energon of her friend made Technick do two things, one was begin to tremor and shake in her captors hands, and the other was swear, loudly, at Megatron.

"You didn't even ask me a fucking question!" she hissed "You disgust me! How could you do that, we were coming here to help!"

When he asked her what she remembered of her time on Cybertron she answered, the truth, as she was instructed to save her friends lives, but her words were full of hatred;

"I do not remember much, mere flashes, places mostly." she stated stiffly "I do not remember you. Thank Primus."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:37 am

Megatron hummed a little bit as he listened to her. She was hating him and he knew it. But at the same time he also knew that the reason for it was right in front of him. Roaring in anger, he grabbed one of the captive bots by the throat and lifted him up from the ground. He squeezed,

"You... you bots turned her against me!" he growled loudly with his anger rising quickly, "You ruined my Technick! You've ruined her! You've taken her from me in everyway! I HATE YOU!"

He slammed the bot into the ground with anger and the bot actually had the nerve to laugh at him through choked transitions,

"You will never get her back..." he gloated a little bit, "I was the one to do the wipe... it's my best work... you will never get her back Megatron! This is your punishment for plunging Cybertron into your self-destructive war!"

Megatron narrowed his eyes at the bot before simply throwing him to Starscream,

"Take him back to base. Make him talk." he commanded before turning back to Technick, staring her hard in the eyes, "They really did it didn't they? They destroyed who you were..."

"NO!"

Megatron glanced up to see that Skywarp had let go of Technick and was gripping his head in his hands,

"No no no! I just got her back! I can't have gotten her back... only to have her never be my little girl again!" he cried, falling to his knees, "I just wanted my sparkling back... Primus! Why punish me like this Technick? Just... just do it! Remember me! Please!"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:46 am

Technick squeaked softly when she heard Megatron roar in anger that she had been changed from who she was, that she had been taken away from him and to be honest she was beginning to think that he wasn't joking about what this. This wasn't some strange form of torture to make her feel guilty into giving out the information that he wanted.

Of course she never really believed it until Renegade admitted that he was the bot who had wiped her memory boards as a sparkling and she opened her mouth in sheer shock. Her friends could have done that to her? They would have made her forget...but why?

"It's true...? Renegade you really did that to me?" she asked softly, her eyes were soft with her hurt "How could you do that? Those memories I'll never get them back!" she cried and wiggled in the Mech's arms who was holding her.

Her father? And who was Megatron? Her...lover? She had been in her teenage years when she had been taken but could she have really partnered that early? When he actually did let go of her, Technick made a rather funny squawking noise as she fell down onto the ground as she had been mid buck when he had let go.

Seeing his upset, his anguish, Technick felt a cold shot of coolant running into her chassis and bit her dental plating.

"I'm...I'm sorry I can't..." she whispered, but she gently wrapped her arms around Skywarp's body as best as she could, her hands didn't quite meet around the other side but, this Mech seemed so broken, how could she not try and comfort him? Why would he still be pretending? "I don't know how to comfort you best but...I'm certain that all people change as they grow but I can't be that different surely? Maybe you know first impressions aren't enough we need to get to know each other? Maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:00 am

Megatron hated this so much.

He had only ever cared about Technick back in the early days of the war. She was all he cared about even now! And now she was taken from him completely. She was so in with the Neuts that she was unlikely to ever be with him again.

Swallowing thickly, he waved his hand at the rest of his men and they took the prisoners away from the scene. Growling in annoyance and anger, Megatron clutched a hand to his head,

"It was early in the war... the Neuts wanted to escape from Cybertron and the war. Didn't believe in either cause and were either unwilling or too gutless to attempt to understand either point of view." he muttered to her, "They left... but they took some of the sparklings. They took sparklings close to our best warriors and those of the Autobots too. So we wouldn't shoot them down."

He looked on as Skywarp broke down and thought about going to the bot but there would be no point. Skywarp had done this before and every time he refused any outside help.

Of course he was responding to Technick.

"But... but you're my daughter!" he spoke through choked up transitions, "I changed your coolant... paid for your first chassis buff. You..."

He hugged her desperately,

"You're my lil Tec... my Nicki..."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:14 am

Technick blinked when she heard what her people had done, although they had always treated her right she thought that they would never have gone about things the way that they had done. Biting her lip softly she thought about what the implications were for the rest of the gang, the people who had the sparklings taken from them could be having them returned to them right now.

Would their reunions be so tumultuous?

"And I was one of the sparklings that they took?" she asked uncertainly, before deciding, perhaps unwisely to go out on a limb "If Skywarp is my father, what relation was I to you were we...partners? If so...robbing the cradle slightly my lord." Technick grinned cheekily.

When she heard Skywarp telling her that he had changed her coolant and taken her for the first chassis buff...Technick paused. She frowned. Her optics turned off for a moment or two while she had a flash of memory running through her CPU, it ached like something was crushing her head but through the fog she saw her holding a younger version of Skywarp's hand, giggling as she sat down on the metal berth and the buffer, with a star patterned cloth started to buff at her metal.

"The buffer had little stars on the cloth..." she hummed "You had to bribe me with rust sticks to sit still I was being so fidgety." Technick laughed slightly.

Gasping softly when he optics turned back on Technick rubbed at her head and blinked again, before the same thing happened again, her optics turned off once more and a range of different shards of memories came rushing through her. All the times that she had been called Tec, Nicki...it hurt her systems so much but she loved it. She wanted to know.

As Technick opened her eyes she groaned slightly;

"Ow. Not keen on that." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:28 am

Megatron sighed a little bit.

This was definitely not the way that he had been picturing their reunion in his mind. In his mind she had her memories. In his thoughts she remembered what they had shared together. All the good times and all the feelings they had felt for each other. When she spoke he could see that she was beginning to understand it a bit more. He chuckled ever so slightly and looked up at the sky,

"Yes... yes you were. They took your from your home while Skywarp and I were in battle with the Primes." he told her with a dark little frown before laughing slightly at her joke, "You cannot chose who your sparkmate is or how early you recognise and bond with them Tec."

Megatron turned away, not wanting to see his friend break down anymore. But while he turned away, Technick seemed to be ready to surprise them both. When she spoke about the buffer having little stars on it, both of them turned to her with surprise,

"Yes... yes it did! I picked that one because you always liked stars..." Skywarp told her quietly before swallowing, trying not too let his hope run wild, "Yes! Primus yes! You loved those treats but they were so bad for you I tried to keep them away from you... unless I needed to convince you of something."

He held onto her tightly and Megatron came closer, kneeling down beside her to look up into her face. Megatron chuckled slightly,

"Well... I have a feeling you'll be getting it more often." he admitted before nodding to the horizon, "Will you want to learn more? Will you learn more about yourself... with us?"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:40 am

Technick was still really shaken with the idea that Megatron was her sparkmate, he certainly hadn't felt like it when he had been shooting her friends and being so horrible to her not moments beforehand. She was worried in fact that he could do that to the person that he was spark bonded to, the person who he was supposed to love more than anything else...he could hold her like that and subject her to such sights.

"This is very true." she stated with a hum, and looked at the carnage at her feet before expressing air through her vents and directing her gaze away, her energon churned in her systems at the sight and she needed to calm down in case she decided to be violently ill.

Honestly her spark felt so light when Skywarp began to look so much happier. When she had remembered something about her past, it meant that there was a hope that she would be able to actually regain all of the memories that she had lost in the past years she had been away from her father and...Megatron.

He had not quite earnt the right to be called her sparkmate, especially after what he did.

"I eat a lot of rust sticks you know." Technick giggled "I guess I never grew out of liking them, they always made me feel better in my spark to eat."

Technick couldn't move Skywarp was holding her so tight but she was scared of being alone with Megatron still. Humming softly, her vocal processor vibrating against his warm armour. The idea of learning more about herself, and the fact that she would most likely not be welcome back with her old group after this, this was a none choice for her.

"I will come with you." she stated with a soft smile "I want to know more about my past...I want to be with my father."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:51 am

It had been a few days since the arrival of the Neuts on Earth and Megatron had been unsurprised to find out that the survivors of the initial fight had gone and joined up with the Autobots. Although there was some confusion and a little bit of hostility according to his sources around the Autobot camp.

Apparently one of the Sparklings that had been kidnapped from Cybertron had been the Autobot Bumblebee's sister.

And while he had been gathering information he had also been letting Skywarp spend some time with his daughter alone. It seemed to have done the bot the world of good. He hadn't seen his friend this happy since before the war started.

But now he was here alone at the door to Technick's room.

Knocking twice, he opened the door and stepped into the living room area of her quarters,

"Technick..." he spoke quietly, "Technick, it's Megatron. We need to talk little sparkmate of mine... we need to talk about some very important things."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:58 am

Technick had been having the time of her life with her father, they had done all sorts of fun things together and she wanted to be able to have this with him every day. Although they were being sort of childish sometimes she thought that was just fine considering that they had missed out doing those things when she needed them to be done.

He had even had...'the talk' about her and Megatron. Which was embarrassing enough is she was completely honest with herself.

As soon as she heard the knock on her door Technick set down the cans of body paint that she had been toying with using and went to open it. However when she heard that it was Megatron she wanted to pretend like she wasn't in. He hadn't spoken to her much since she had re-joined the Decepticons, and for that she was thankful.

Technick was still not over how he had treated her, and wondered if she got on his bad side he wouldn't hesitate to do that to her again.

"I'm coming." she chanted, and opened the door with a press of her sensors to the pad "Please come inside."

Letting Megatron step inside her modest berth room, Technick sat down on her bed and kicked her legs slightly in the air; "So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?"
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:11 am

Megatron knew that Technick had been having a great day with Skywarp and he was alright with that to be fair. The bot had been separated from his daughter for a great many years and he respected his right to spend so much time with her. Of course he was more than a little bit jealous of it too, since she hadn't had much time with him.

When she bade for him to come with her into her berth room he smiled a little bit but nodded and followed her.

Following her into the room he felt a little bit awkward when she asked him what he wanted to talk to her about. Swallowing a little bit, he held out a packet of rust sticks,

"Here I... I managed to find some in the stores." he told her quietly, "Probably some of the last around until we can get some Cybertron-level technology on this planet... I wanted you to have them since you like them so much."

He paused for a moment and tried to think of the best thing to say before just groaning and sitting down on the edge of the bed with her,

"Why is this so hard?" he muttered before shaking his head slightly, "Oh... because I haven't made it any easier on myself I suppose."

He sighed a little bit,

"I wanted to say... I'm sorry." he told her in a whisper, "I'm sorry that I wasn't able to save you in the first place. And I'm sorry I couldn't find you... you are my sparkmate and I failed you."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:24 am

Technick blinked a little bit when she saw that Megatron had bought her some rust sticks, and that they were the last ones in the stores that he could find. It made her face brighten up and she took them from his hand hesitantly, holding them reverently in her grip, her spark warmed a little bit to Megatron with this gesture - but it was a minimal amount.

"Thank you Megatron." she smiled softly "I will make sure to ration them, although I do tend to snack upon them any time I am hungry if they're there. I will have to give them to dad to manage for me, I don't want to waste them."

As he sat down on the edge of her bed, Technick found herself hard pressed to think this was the same Mech who had killed her friends in front of her just a few days ago. Smiling gently, Technick waited for him to say what he had come to her to say. She wanted to be able to sort the tension out between them, how could they progress in this state?

"No you haven't made this very easy." she whispered softly, rubbing her hand up and down her smooth metal armour so that it comforted her.

"I uhm...I just want to be honest and say that it doesn't bother me that you couldn't find me, and that you couldn't save me, some things are out of the control of even you Megatron. What bothers me is that when you knew I was your sparkmate...and I didn't, you terrified me and shot my friend in front of me and I had to buffer his energon off myself later!" she exclaimed "How could you do that to your sparkmate? Why should I believe you if you say you wont do it again?"
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:37 am

Megatron was very glad that she was happy with his little gift. He had searched for about an hour in the stores for that packet, turning the place upside down for some time while people were watching in various states of amusement. Of course he had merely had to glare at them for them to agree to shut the hell up about it,

"I'm glad you are happy with them." he paused for a moment before shaking his head, "Your father will give you anything you want if you just put on the puppy-bot-optics and we both know it my dear. You should just attempt to ration yourself."

Megatron chuckled a little bit before turning back to her with an amused look on his face,

"I also could count on you to tell me the truth." he told her with a small smirk, "A trait I both loved and hated during out time together I admit..."

He looked down at the ground for a moment before standing up, pacing a little bit as his emotions raged inside of him,

"I... I had to kill them though Tec... I couldn't let them go after... after what they did to you! They tore us apart Tec! I couldn't stop myself from killing them." he told her honestly before sighing a little bit, "I know it was wrong but I couldn't just let them get away with it Tec... I won't do anything like it again."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:49 am

Technick giggled a little bit when Megatron said that she would get anything she wanted from her father if she just used the puppy dog optics, of course they would be more successful now than before because he was missing her so much and wanted to make up for lost time. Smirking a little bit, Technick allowed herself to widen her optic lenses and pout up at Megatron;

"I can't remember if it worked on you or not, I have a feeling that it just might have done if we were on our own together." Technick teased, as she returned her gaze to normal "Awww I guess, if you have to put a wrench in the fun."

Megatron with an amused look on his facial plating was an odd sight, but she did like it, she thought it made him a whole lot closer to her level - she could relate to him more as he seemed more human with these emotions.

"I find it's always more useful to skip the preamble."

Shaking her head a little bit when he said that he needed to kill them because of what they had done to their relationship, she could understand that, because he was a possessive Mech and they had messed with what was his. The question was, why had he hurt her in the process? And hurt her so much at that. She still had nightmares.

"I understand that you had to kill them Megatron." she whispered softly, but her vents exhaled air loudly before she continued "You need to make sure you exert your power over those who take what is yours, but you hurt me. I was confused, and alone. I'm sorry but you really did make me afraid of you then...its going to take a while, I think, for me to be able to look past what you did."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:07 am

Megatron couldn't believe that she was going to do this to him. She wasn't going to do it was she? He had gone too many years without being exposed to it so he knew that he would not be able to resist it. This was going to be ugly for him! He swallowed a little bit when she actually did it!

Swallowing thickly when she gave him the puppy-dog-optic, he knew that there was no way he could lie about this,

"Yes... yes it's always worked on my because it makes your eyes bigger and I... well I like looking into your eyes like that." he admitted with a light reddening to his cheek plates before smirking, "I tend to do that often to some people I admit."

He nodded his head in agreement with a small smirk,

"Just as you always did."

He shook his head a little bit,

"It's not about my power... it was always about what they did to us Tec. How they tore you from my arms like cowards and hide you from me." he told her honestly before rubbing at his eyes in confusion, "I... fear is nothing new to me."

He sat back down,

"My bots are afraid of me. The Autobots and the humans are afraid of me. And I can handle that easily." he admitted before swallowing thickly, "But... But I never thought you're be afraid of me..."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:18 am

Technick knew that her admission might have just hurt Megatron but she wanted to tell him the truth, more than anything she wanted to make sure that she was starting this relationship on a good foundation. She didn't want to be pushed to do something that she wasn't ready to because she had given him the impression that everything was okay between the two of them.

She hated the way that the two of them had been separated without either of their consents and then her memory had been wiped without her consent either. It made her question everything that Cassandra had told her while she had been living with the two of them.

"I understand." she whispered softly, and conquering her hammering spark she placed her hand upon his armour, standing so that they could be closer to each other.

His body was large, his armour bulky and yet there was a grace that came from the way that he moved that only came from an officer high up in the ranks of Cybertron. Technick found herself warming to his talons and the way that the chains around his torso would clink softly as he walked around her berth room.

"I'm sorry that you are upset about what happened, but I want my feelings to change, I can feel a connection in my spark to you still." Technick smiled softly, allowing herself to step closer to him still so that their metals were almost rubbing together, her hands softly running up and down his armour so that she could begin to sense what being close to Megatron would be like.

"Maybe we can get to know each other from the beginning...pretend like this is all new? For me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)   Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capturing Sparks (Technick and Decepticons)
Page 1 of 1