The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megatron

Megatron

Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick) Empty
PostSubject: Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick)   Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:50 am

There were some things that never changed.

But there were only two of those constants that Megatron actually cared about. The first was that war never changed. No matter what species and what level of technology, it never changed. The second... was that he hated Optimus Prime above all else in this, or any other, universe.

Groaning in a mixture of pain and anger, Megatron batted the medic aside with his good arm seeing as he left arm had a chunk missing out of it's upper arm section. The Prime had managed to get a good hit in with his burning metal axe while Megatron's attack had actually missed.

A fact that only served to anger him further.

This was the first defeat the Decepticons had suffered since Technick had joined them again and it had been a big one. He had led fifty bots in an ambush against ten Autobots and it had gone well until they realised that they were actually the ones being ambushed. Now that he was back at the base he realised he had maybe three left aside from himself.

Growling in anger, he stormed into his personal quarters to rage and then, eventually, repair himself. He couldn't go to the doctors and medics. That would be a sign of weakness... he had to make his own repairs. He sighed as he strapped his arm to a workbench and began to work on fixing it. It hurt like hell but thankfully only Technick would come into his personal quarters so he didn't have to full stop the sounds of pain.
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick)   Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:25 am

Technick was absolutely heartbroken.

She had friends in the attack that Megatron had lead today and they had been joking and laughing not a few hours beforehand, saying that they would see her when they got back and they would expect kisses and hugs from her when they were returning.

Now they would never return and it made her spark ache and her normally playful eyes were a dull maroon.

Heading towards her and Megatron's berthroom, Technick thought that she should check on how her lover was. She knew that he would be so upset that he had lost all of those men, it was a big shot to moral she knew, she could feel it herself, but it was a horrible hit to the numbers of their cause. They would need to play carefully from now on.

Opening the doors, Technick called out;

"My lord? It is Technick I thought I would..." she chanted, but paused, when she heard him making noises of pain and instead of strolling she ran towards Megatron to see what was wrong with him. When she saw that he was in fact injured himself Technick gasped and she swiftly placed her hand on his giant metal frame "Please, let me help you..."

Gently taking the tool from Megatron's hand, Technick smiled and began to weld some replacement metal back into place;

"What happened my love? Are you well apart from this injury...?"
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick)   Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:04 am

Technick was here.

In some respects this was a great thing. He didn't want to be dealing with this all alone and Technick was the only one in the base he could confide in without fear of it damaging the morale of the bots or making him seem soft. So in that respect he needed her here and he needed her to talk him through some things.

But in other ways it was most unwelcome! He was still repairing himself and acting like a piteous creature while doing so... crying out in pain! What a human thing to do! And he was supposed to be better than them in every single way. He just didn't want Technick to see him when he was at this most disgusting phase,

"Technick I require no aid... tis just a scratch that I obtained from that obnoxious Prime!" he growled in annoyance, "I can fix myself... it isn't that serious."

It was rather serious if he was honest but he didn't want to be telling Technick that! He didn't want to be seen as weak and he... he honestly didn't want to worry her anymore. When she began to repair him anyway he sighed a little bit,

"No I am not well." he declared with a small glare at the floor, "I lost so many of my bots... AND FOR WHAT?!"

He slammed his good fist down on the counter, denting it, in a short-lived explosion of anger,

"For nothing. We barely killed a handful of them."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick)   Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:12 am

Technick was going to ignore whatever came out of Megatron's mouth because she knew that more often than not he was going to downplay any injury that he had because he wanted to seem stronger than he really was by saying that he wasn't as hurt as he was. The wound looked pretty deep and she wanted to be able to help her lover to feel better, to fix him when he was hurt like he had been there for her.

"It is not just a scratch Megatron I wish that you would let me help you." she whispered softly "Until you can ask for help yourself I will be here to force it upon you." Technick giggled and poked her tongue out at him.

She knew that he would be upset about that bots that he had lost today and she was upset about it too, she could feel the ache in his spark and it was something that Technick hated to see in her lover. But she hated to see the loss of innocent lives for no reason and could not say that his guilt was misplaced, but it was something he had to deal with as a leader.

"I know that you must be so frustrated, and upset at the moment. I know I am too. We lost many friends today and I miss them all keenly, but please don't let yourself dwell on their deaths as if they were your fault and yours alone." Technick whispered gently.

Softly she traced her hand over his face plating, not flinching at the slamming of his fist on the table;

"We will just need to be more careful while we rebuild the ranks Megatron. Were there any casualties that were able to be repaired by Hook?" she asked, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick)   Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:23 am

Megatron sighed a little bit, knowing that Technick would be able to overpower him if needs be simply because he had one arm immobile and he didn't want to actually hurt her. So instead he just decided to give way to the unavoidable conclusion and agreed to let her work on him,

"Alright... alright it's a bit deeper than what I said... so could you..." he sighed a little bit before swallowing his pride, "So could you help me please? I need to be back to normal by the time I go outside this room... the bots need to see their leader as someone who is strong at all times or they will doubt my leadership."

All the bots he had lost... he had only brought them all along like that because the mission was supposed to be like shooting fish in a barrel. And that was why the majority of the fifty had been young bots, just recently reaching fighting age. They were supposed to just use it as an extension of training... that was why do many of them were dead,

"They were too young for that." he muttered quietly before shaking his head a little bit, "Someone... someone told them about our ambush. It was the only way that they would instinctively know about out plan to ambush them."

He sighed and placed his hand palm down on the table,

"Yes... yes I suppose we will have to be..." he paused for shaking his head, "Three came back with me. Other than that... none."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick)   Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:38 am

Technick was glad that Megatron had asked her for help, although she didn't mean that he had to ask right now, she thought that he would be able to in the end though. She was never going to judge him for being weak, she just wanted to be able to help the bot that she loved achieve what he wanted to achieve however he would like to achieve it.

Even healing his arm when he got injured in battle.

"Don't worry my love, you are already on the mend back to normal. It is quite easy to fix." she stated with a soft smile as she started to make the detail on Megatron's outer armour patched up so that it would match and nobody could tell he was hurt in the battle "I shall get you some energon now."

Hurrying over to the little dispenser where they both kept their energon, Technick poured some into a metal tumbler and handed it to him; "There you go, try using your injured hand so that you can get used to it when you go and address the remaining bots later."

As she heard him describing the bots as young, and that this was just an extension of training, Technick was secretly glad that all of her squad was kept on base, having been on a mission a few days ago. She would have hated to have lost any of her bots and would have sacrificed herself if it would have helped them get away.

"So we have a traitor in our midst." Technick hissed, her eyes flaring brighter red as she thought about what she would like to do to the person who had caused the death of these bots "I bet its that Autobot defector, Ironhide helping his old friends!"

Wrapping her arms around Megatron from behind, Technick laid her head against his armour in a comforting gesture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick)   Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tis just a scratch (Megatron and Technick)
Page 1 of 1