The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Empty
PostSubject: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:45 am

Luna was so happy that it was coming up to Christmas time.

Although Lori had not had the baby yet, and they were still stuck here waiting for that to happen, she was actually glad that she might be able to give these guys the best Christmas that she could. Being a witch, that was probably better than all of the Christmas's they had before this horrible thing began.

So she was now up in the middle of the night, while everyone was asleep, soundlessly putting up Christmas decorations with the help of her magic. Of course it was useful that she had cast a charm which would stop the sound from attracting the attention of whoever was on guard, but people could still see her if they chose to come out on a wander around.

The guard though would swiftly put a stop to that and send them back to bed, as was their job she supposed.

Sighing a little bit as the branches affixed themselves to the large fake tree which took up the corner of the canteen in between blocks, Luna looked at the tree and thought it was going to be a right pain to decorate. Yet she had all of these boxes of ornaments to put on so she had better get to it.

There were paper chains flying around to stick themselves to walls, tinsel to wrap around the railings and there were clusters of candles flickering on all of the table tops. There were places set for Christmas breakfast and crackers (magical crackers at that) for them to snap at breakfast time.

"Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas." she hummed to herself as she pranced around the room, sticking up fairy lights to make it look even more magical and homely.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:57 am

Sylar hadn't spent a lot of time in this universe but he had managed to figure out how close it was to Christmas and the fact of the matter was that it was very close to Christmas! It was, in fact, Christmas Eve when he realised what the date was. And he had already spotted Luna decorating the canteen as best she could. Smirking a little bit, he stepped into the area as decorations began to fly through the air,

"Every where you go..." he sang to her as he walked over to where she was waving her wand happily, "Take a look in the five and ten... glistening once again..."

Grinning a little bit, he looked around and took in the surroundings. He also took out a small CD that he had managed to find in the nearby town during a supply run,

"How about we play this over the intercom system to get them all awake for Christmas?" he suggested with a grin, showing her the 'best of Christmas' CD he was holding, "I know it'll get the kids up and they'll get the adults up quickly."

Kissing Luna on the cheek, he grinned,

"You're doing something really special for them Luna..." he paused and grinned at the tree, "Shall we have the kids decorate the tree? I can levitate them up there easily enough."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:04 am

Luna giggled when she heard Sylar coming towards the area she was decorating singing a Christmas song, she thought that he had a lovely singing voice even if he didn't think so himself. She wouldn't tell him either just in case he stopped and that would be a very bad thing for her, she wanted to be able to hear him sing like this more often.

It made him seem altogether lighter and happier.

"I think that is a wonderful idea!" she stated with a gasp, looking over the track list on the back of the CD "It has all the favourites on there, even I know these muggle songs very well, I am certain that they will all enjoy them."

Pouting slightly Luna ruffled her hair; "I am worried that Rick might be angry at us about the noise though, it could attract loads of those things outside and then we will be done for. Maybe we can use the TV I have to play it?"

Unable to stop her soft blush when Sylar kissed her cheek, Luna grinned and threw her arms around his waist to hug her to him, she wanted to be able to share this special day with all of her new friends but with Sylar especially. They were so close now, they might as well just admit they were together but...

"You have all the good ideas Sylar." Luna grinned "I think that would be lovely, as long as I get to put the tree topper on...its a Crumpled Horn Snorkblatt wearing a tiara." she stated with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:19 am

Sylar smirked a little bit when he caught her looking at him. No doubt she was thinking something rather flustering... like that he had a good singing voice or something. His mother had often said things to that effect and it had never failed to make him blush and fluster about how he 'obviously' didn't have a good voice at all.

He hated that his voice was deemed 'pretty' when he tried very hard to be intimidating.

"Thanks." he told her with a grin before adding, "Daryl and the others didn't think it was a good idea for me to go and get it... let's just say that the shop was full of Walkers and I managed to get it anyway. That's all you need to know about it really..."

He shrugged a little bit,

"Well I didn't hear anything about what you were doing down here... can you not put some magic up like that? So that you can only hear it if you are inside the prison?" he suggested with a small grin before nodding, "But I suppose that would be the next best idea I suppose."

When she clung onto his waist like that he made a small gasping sound before blushing madly as she hugged him around the waist,

"Alright alright... you can put your strange little creature topper on the tree." he teased her with a wink, "But only if it doesn't clash with the decorations the kid put up there alright then?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:30 am

Luna didn't like the idea that Sylar had put himself in danger for the CD but she was happy that he had been able to get it for the children. It was for them mostly they were doing this because it was a holiday for children really, Christmas. Yet she believed that it was them who needed this holiday the most, to keep their spirits going.

"Alright well...I'm glad that you got out safely anyway Sylar. I don't expect anything less of you, otherwise I would resurrect you and then proceed to kill you again for being so silly!" Luna stated with a firm nod of her head, as if that was the last they were going to speak of the matter.

Nodding her head Luna grinned madly, that was going to be an excellent way to ensure that all the work Sylar did clearing out all of the prison would stay that way. No walkers would be breaking down the fences because they wouldn't be able to hear what was going on in the first place! Quite a genius thought really.

"I forgot all about that!" she stated, whacking her hand to her head "I blame it on the excitement, the Christmas spirit is getting to me...I do so love this time of year. I want to make it special for everyone."

With a grin Luna squeezed Sylar in the hug and promptly began to get everything else ready that she needed for the day. There were of course the presents under the tree but she needed to start preparing the turkey and other foodstuffs that were tucked away in the kitchen down the hall, there was...a lot of food to put it mildly.

"Pfft." she stated, gently punching Sylar in the arm and dismissing his tease about the decorations "Will you help me prepare all the food and stuff for tomorrow lunch? There is a lot of it and I want to get it all done for tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:57 am

Sylar could tell that Luna was a little bit worried about him having to take the CD from a walker-infested store but to be honest not one of the slow-witted creatures had been able to come anywhere near him. Shaking his head a little bit at the very idea that they would be able to even lay a finger on him, he smirked a little bit about what his punishment would be,

"Oh don't worry, they didn't even get close enough to catch my scent or anything." he assured her before smirking a little bit, "No need to go about killing me, bringing me back and then killing me again I can assure you."

He grinned a little bit and ruffled her hair a little bit. She could be a little bit forgetful at times but there was no reason why she shouldn't be allowed to be forgetful if she so choose to be. She had a whole host of things she could do with her powers after all,

"Yes the Christmas spirit seems to be infecting you." he teased her a little bit with a wink before laughing a little bit, "I can tell you seem to have a fondness for this time of the year. After all... it's the most wonderful time... of the year!"

He sand the last part even as she squeezed him in her hug. When she punched him in the arm he gave her a mock pout before following her towards the kitchen,

"I'm not sure how much food you could possibly have gotten..." he admitted before wincing and chuckling, "That's going to be one of those questions I'm going to regret isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:04 am

Luna smiled brightly when she heard that Sylar thought that the Christmas spirit was infecting her, it was true it was but it was the most wonderful thing she thought to be able to have that sort of happiness floating around inside of her. Maybe she could make it so that he had the same happiness floating around inside of him, although Sylar didn't seem as into Christmas as she would have liked him to be.

"Do you normally like Christmas Sylar? I can see you being a bit of a Grinch actually..." Luna stated in a dreamy tone, not meant to offend but rather she was merely musing out loud about the way her partner would take the Christmas season.

Nodding her head Luna smiled brightly; "Indeed it is the most wonderful time of the year!"

As they walked towards the large prison kitchen, Luna opened the door and she showed Sylar the vast amount of food that she had managed to get and pile up. Many of these things would last a long time, she had managed to gather some dry goods such as pasta, rice, and tinned items that they could keep after they left.

But she had found a massive turkey, and all the trimmings. So many vegetables, little sausages and roast potatoes that they were threatening to cripple the steel table they were sitting on.

For breakfast there were eggs, bread for toast, even a sly bottle off Bucks Fizz for the adults.

"Do you think that I have enough food for them?" she asked with a small frown "I didn't know how much to get so I just kept adding to it."
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:16 am

Sylar knew that he didn't seem like the type to be into Christmas and the fact was that no, normally he wasn't all that into Christmas. Before Luna and his powers he had had to spend Christmas with his mother every year. And his mother was obsessed with the holiday to the point of actual madness and that had never been something he wanted to happen to him,

"I like Christmas fine, I just like it a whole lot better with good company." he explained to her, grinning as he did so, "Hence why this Christmas is at least a thousand times better than any other Christmas I have ever had! And that includes the one time I had a white Christmas too."

He smirked a little bit,

"What will the kids do when they see Luna kissing Santa Claus though?" he joked with her before grinning, "It's a wonderful time of year, especially when kids are involved."

As soon as he stepped into the kitchen he knew that this was more than he had bargained on. Dear lord the metal table looked like it was about to collapse under the weight of that mammoth mountain of morsels,

"Jesus Christ Luna..." he muttered quietly, "Where on Earth did you find all of this stuff? I mean... did you scavenge all of this from around here? I thought you said you weren't going to go out on your own like that?"

He whistled,

"But still... an impressive feat! Where do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:24 am

Luna smiled brightly when Sylar said that this was the best Christmas that he had had because it was going to be with her and the other people here. Hopefully this was the truth, it felt like it. The connection between her and Sylar meant that she was finding it harder and harder to actually want to return home ever. Perhaps she wouldn't. Perhaps she could stay in Sylar's world with him and enjoy her life there?

"We have lots of white Christmas's in Scotland, in fact, it was strange the year when I was back at home and there wasn't any snow!" she stated with a grin "We used to enchant snowballs to fly around and hit people on the backs of their heads."

Sticking her tongue out in distaste Luna shook her head; "Why on earth would I kiss Hershel? I mean on the cheek of course but not in any manner that would cause offense!" she stated with a pout "I thought you knew I would only kiss you like that Sylar..."

The reaction from Sylar told her, immediately, that she might have gotten just a tad too much food.

"Well...I scavenged some of it, and I summoned the rest or duplicated what I did find. Not all of it is for tomorrow though I did give them some food to last them a long while when we leave them, and lots of formula...too." she stated pointing to the pile of metal boxes of baby formula.

Hopping on over to the turkey Luna grinned; "We shall start with the turkey as it needs to cook for at least 9 hours, cause its so big. Will you help me to butter it and put the bacon on top?" she asked as she opened a packet of bacon to start placing the rashers on top of the giant bird.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:39 am

Sylar had no idea that she had lived in Scotland at all... that must have been where she went to that super secret boarding school she had mentioned a few times. Hogwarts or whatever it was called. Something strange and medieval sounding that was for damn sure. But he had to admit that having a white Christmas was something he had always looked forwards to,

"Well maybe we'll have to spend Christmas there at some point hmm?" he suggested with a small grin before smirking a little bit, "I admit that I would like to do that. And... Oh my god I've got it! When we're done here I have a brilliant idea!"

He laughed a little bit,

"It's a muggle song, you don't actually have to kiss Hershel you know." he teased her a little bit before smirking, "Oh really now? Well since there are no children around to scare with the kiss, how about you give me one now huh?"

If it was physically possible to sweat drop, Sylar was seriously considering doing it right now. So she had scavenged and then used magic to duplicate it and to make up entirely new foods that she had been unable to find. He admitted that the turkey might have been hard to come by otherwise.

"You know, most people don't go this over the top." he teased her with a small wink, "But we've got enough mouths to feed I suppose so let's get cracking."

Nodding to her, he hummed a little bit as the butter hovered on over to him and a spoon began to lift up a small part of the skin at the back of the turkey. He grinned as the butter began to disappear under the skin but over the meat itself, coating evenly with the use of his powers,

"Not going to be dry now!"
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:46 am

Luna would like for Sylar to come with her to Scotland, maybe even to spend the Christmas season at home with her father. She was certain that he would like to meet her new boyfriend. All of her friends would like to see him as well. Would he mind though, coming back with her? She supposed it would be a new start, nobody would be after him and there would be no powers to tempt him to be bad again.

"I would love it if you would come with my next year to spend Christmas with my father and my friends." Luna stated with a soft smile "I would really like for you to meet them all."

When Sylar told her that it was a muggle song, she merely frowned cutely for a moment before dismissing it and nodding her head. She wasn't going to doubt Sylar when he had more knowledge of the muggle world than she did. Blushing softly she stood up on her tiptoes and gave Sylar a sweet, short kiss on the lips.

"There you go, your kiss." she stated with an embarrassed smile "I think that all children know that adults kiss, their parents must have done it around them enough, so you'll have to give me some tomorrow too."

The fact she had gone this over the top made Luna blush slightly again but she was glad that she had too much than too little, it would have been so annoying if she had let the day down because of her lack of food preparation skills. Seeing that he was basting the turkey excellently, Luna grinned and clapped when his efforts were done.

"Magnificent!" she grinned "Now for the bacon..." Luna began to place the bacon over the top of the turkey and hummed "Now, many people believe you should put the stuffing in the turkey, but I do not normally do that, what do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:11 am

When she said that she would love for him to spend next Christmas with her father and her friends, he grinned happily at the idea. He smirked a little bit at the idea of him, a mass murderer, being invited to spend Christmas at someone's house with their father. It was just something he had never expected to happen, not after all he'd done,

"I would love to meet your friends and your dad." he told her with a grin, "And Christmas would be the perfect time for us all to meet so I'm all for it Luna."

He grinned when she gave him a short little kiss on the lips. He had hoped she might have given him a bit of a naughtier kiss but there was hope for that in the future. Winking at her, he smirked when she mentioned him giving her a kiss or two the next day,

"Oh I'm going to smooch you so hard tomorrow!" he teased her with another wink, "It's Christmas tradition after all!"

He grinned a little bit at her as he finished buttering up the turkey without ever actually having to get his hands dirty,

"I don't do the stuffing that way." he admitted with a shake of his head, "What I do is I prepare it in a glass dish and put it in the oven. That way the bottom of it is nice and soft for those who like it that way while the top is all nice and crispy for the others."

He smirked and gave her a grin,

"And we can put it under the grill when it's done if we want the top a little bit harder."
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:05 am

Rick had been awoken by Carl shouting at him to wake up. He was a little bit depressed about that. Before all this, Carl would have shouted him awake with the help of shaking him but now that Rick (and most others) slept with a knife, it was no longer a good idea to wake up a grumpy morning person unless you were out of range of attack.

Sighing a little bit at this loss of innocence, Rick dragged himself out of bed,

"What do I have to see?" he muttered sleepily as he pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt he knew to be clean. He'd recently lifted it from a clothing store after all. Smirking a little bit at how excited Carl was, he shook his head, "You'd think it was Christmas or something..."

Carl gave him a massive grin,

"But dad... it is Christmas!" he told her father with a massive grin, "Luna has made it Christmas!"

While he was a little bit sceptical, Rick decided to follow his excited child towards the canteen area. As he approached he shrugged. Didn't sound very much like Christmas to him. Of course as soon as he touched the door to the canteen the noise hit him, like it had been blocked by some kind of invisible force field.

That explained why Walkers had not eaten him in his sleep.

Opening the door, Rick's jaw dropped open as he saw how much effort had been made in turning this rather bleak canteen into something so bright and full of happiness that it might as well have had a Santa in the corner giving out free presents. Whistling a little bit in awe of the decorations all over the walls and all over the tables, he watched as Sylar casually levitated and excited Carl and Beth up to the top of the tree to help decorate it.

And the food.

Never again had Rick thought he would see a roast turkey but there it was! Right there! With all the other staples of a turkey dinner. He was salivating with anticipation but he had enough presence of mind to turn to Luna, the only person who could have possibly done something like this, and grin,

"You did all this last night?"

He grinned,

"Amazing... thank you Luna."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:19 am

Luna was so happy when she heard everyone getting up and coming into the kitchen, it was an amazing thing to see the looks on their faces when they came into the canteen. Smiling serenely as she sat down at one of the many decorated tables, Luna was glad that she had been able to make everyone happy with this day as was the purpose of this.

As soon as Carl came in and saw what had happened here, Luna grinned and she knew that Rick would come out as soon as he heard Carl calling him.

Although she hadn't asked his permission she hoped that he wouldn't mind what she had done because it was an awful undertaking to put all of these up and cook everything that they need to have cooked in time. She understood now why her parents had always been so stressed when creating the meal.

"I did indeed." she hummed, with a bright smile "I thought that I would make it a magical Christmas for the children...something for them to remember." Luna explained as she crossed her arms over her chest "Everyone should have a most pleasant Christmas after all."

Blushing slightly when he thanked her, Luna smiled softly;

"You are very welcome Rick. I hope that you enjoy yourself today, I have made many different foods and such..." she stated with a little nod "All of you can relax today."
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:31 am

Rick had never had a Christmas back before the Walkers that looked this good and that was rather unsettling it had to be said. Of course both Carol and Lori seemed to be thinking the same thing because, although they were overwhelmed, they were both trying to reassure themselves that they had done things just as well before their precious kitchens had been covered in the guts and blood of Walkers.

Rick and Carl shared a look when Lori declared that the turkey looked just like the last one she had made.

Both of them were very aware of the fact that the last turkey Lori had made had been turkey dinosaurs and she had managed to burn them too.

He grinned at Luna when she admitted to doing it before sitting down at the same table she sat down at,

"A magical Christmas is something I can honestly say I never saw them being able to have again. I mean... how do you plan for Christmases within a prison you know?" he grinned wider and gestured around, "Apparently you know because this is it!"

He grinned a little bit,

"Oh I will be having at it soon." he told her with a small smirk before humming, "Hey... you think you could use your magic to wrap a present real quickly if I give the present to you? It's just I ran across a set of hunting knives and some other stuff... I was just going to hand them out but if it's Christmas... gives everyone something to unwrap right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)   A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Merry Christmas (Luna, Sylar and WD Peeps)
Page 1 of 1