The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunters (Sylar and Jessica)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylar

Sylar

Hunters (Sylar and Jessica) Empty
PostSubject: Hunters (Sylar and Jessica)   Hunters (Sylar and Jessica) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:51 am

Sylar was not only a free man but he had found out more about his birth family and had been trusted by his mother (who led the Company now) to go out and capture some of the Class 5 inmates who had escaped the Company's holding cells not too long ago. He had been roped in to capture them due to his abilities and the Company's rule of 'one of them, one of us'.

But due to some of the former prisoners taking hostages and Jessica going completely the opposite direction, he had had to split up from his 'partner' Noah Bennett. Of course the man didn't like him or trust him. Sylar couldn't blame him considering he had tried to cut the man's daughter up so that he could learn how to use her ability as his own.

Sighing a little bit, Sylar adjusted the tie of his suit for what felt like the millionth time that day before he walked into the bar. It was a total dive but then again that was what you wanted when you were running from people. You wanted them to go past a place like this because honestly, what kind of sane person came in here by choice?

He glanced around the bar. It was a Wednesday evening but it was still pulling in the regular custom of career drinkers. It was rather easy to spot someone who looked enough like his target to warrant investigation. Seeing she was in a booth, he bought a beer and sat down opposite her,

"I hope you don't mind the company." he told her as he sat down and took a sip of the beer, looking right at her, "I see you took the prisoner's mantra to heart and immediately started to get things you couldn't get inside. Though normally it's sex first, then drink and drugs."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: Hunters (Sylar and Jessica)   Hunters (Sylar and Jessica) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:02 am

Jessica had been free a total of a day right now and she was over the moon, this was just what she needed some time to herself to get her thoughts together. Honestly she didn't even think that she deserved what happened to her, just dabbling in a little bit of Necromancy was hardly the worst ability in the world. Wasn't it what people wanted? To be able to see their dead relatives again? To have that last conversation?

It wasn't her fault that the people then turned evil and decided they wanted to kill and devour the relatives that they had been brought back to speak to.

Sitting in a bar surrounded by empty beer bottles, Jessica was still no closer to getting drunk herself, it was like she had some sort of super tolerance now that she had been set free. Like she had been without alcohol for so long that she had built up the ability to binge drink with the best of them.

Although when the handsome man, in a suit no less, had slipped into the booth in front of her, her guard was up and Jessica was smirking coldly at him, wondering if she needed to break the nearest glass bottle to use as a weapon, or, weather she should just call on some of her friends to help her. Friends were much more interesting after all.

"Mind the Company? Oh I think you will find I hate them with an intolerable passion. Then again I suppose you already knew that." she stated with a rather cracked smile "I was never into drugs, took too many when I was being medically treated you see, and who is to say I haven't already had sex?"

Taking another sip of her beer Jessica asked; "So, what are you doing here? If you have come to bring me in it's not going to happen."
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Hunters (Sylar and Jessica)   Hunters (Sylar and Jessica) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:12 am

Sylar chuckled a little bit when she caught his little play on words there with the company in question, he raised his bottle to acknowledge her before smirking a little bit. He quickly looked her up and down and shook his head a little bit,

"Well if you have already had sex then it was disappointing." he teased her a little bit with a wink, "You don't that glow that people get when they're had sex recently... a crime in itself if it was unsatifying or if you were unable to get some."

He smirked a little bit when she told him that if he was there to bring her in then it wouldn't work. Licking his lips a little bit, he gestured with a finger. The bottle nearest to he lifted up off the table gently in a show of control... before it flew across the length of the table to smash against the wall so fast it was almost a blue. It smashed loudly but no one else in the bar paid it any mind. The shards of glass quickly arranged themselves into a structure - a pyramid much like the ones found in Egypt. He smirked a little bit,

"Well I'm sure if it came down to force it wouldn't be as easy as you think." he told her with a little bit before shaking his head, "Come on now... we don't need to fight. The Company would actually like your help in tracking down the other escapees if you're looking for a way to stop us hunting you."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: Hunters (Sylar and Jessica)   Hunters (Sylar and Jessica) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:20 am

Jessica raised an eyebrow and she couldn't help but concede that point to the man in front of her, to be honest it really wasn't that satisfying, it didn't help that the man hadn't been very well endowed and clearly was desperate. Of course she felt a lot better by turning him into one of her newer dead puppets that she could use. In fact he was sitting in this bar, just in case someone from the Company had decided to come calling.

"Wow, you must be the 'one of them' because you are a mind reader." she smirked, crookedly "But is it a habit of yours to discuss sex with a lady when you first meet them? If so, you must be a pretty confident man."

At his show of power, Jessica whistled a little bit, it was impressive, it was show off-ish, and she wondered what he could do to a body, or two, or three. Perhaps it wasn't worth risking all of the people she had made her puppets in a fight with this man if she was going to lose so easily. Jessica didn't want to show all of her hands at this early stage.

"The Company, would like me help?" she whispered, her voice had a dangerous edge to it "I bet there are a lot of things the Company would like me to do...but they have a snowballs chance in hell of getting me to do them. Give me one good reason why I should?" Jessica hissed "If you've done your homework, you'll have read my file, know all about it."
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Hunters (Sylar and Jessica)   Hunters (Sylar and Jessica) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:30 am

Sylar chuckled a little bit when she deduced that he was the 'one of them' but she was just a little bit off when she said he was a mind reader. He had the other psychic power that humans commonly thought about, namely telekinesis. And he was rather good at that if he said so himself. No, the reason why he had figured out her disappointment at her last meeting was that she was sitting the wrong way. There was no relaxation in any part of her body, a sure sign that she hadn't had any sexual release from the night before,

"Oh no... just able to read the signs." he told her with a crooked smirk of his own, "No I must admit I made the exception only for you... Besides, it seems it shouldn't be hard to beat your last lover if my instincts are right."

He smirked when she whistled at his show of power. And the best part was that that was just one of his powers and his arsenal of abilities was growing almost all of the time. It was nice to get some respect from a fellow dangerous person with abilities though. Of course she was going to be difficult, he had expected that,

"I didn't get a chance to read your file." he admitted a little bit sheepish before he become business-like again, "Because if you do you get on their 'good girl' list. You get onto that and you don't need to worry about anyone chasing after you. There are others reasons too of course."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: Hunters (Sylar and Jessica)   Hunters (Sylar and Jessica) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:51 am

Jessica rolled her eyes a little bit, she wasn't really here to talk about sex with some Company Agent in a bar, for all she knew this guy could be the new Horn Rimmed Glasses and she didn't want it on record that she was talking about sex with someone like that. Of course, he was much hotter than HRG had been and she was certain this man was more of a bad guy than he was rightfully letting onto in their conversation.

"Well, I have to say I find you utterly crude and distasteful." she commented in a dead pan tone, before cracking a rather wicked grin "Even a girl like myself has standards you know, and, I'm not quite sure seducing a company agent meets with those standards, maybe another time, another place, another career."

As soon as she heard that he hadn't read her file, Jessica shrugged her shoulders and smirked at the man, if he hadn't read her file he wouldn't know why she didn't want to work for the company. Jessica didn't want to be anywhere near anything to do with the company...

All she wanted was to be free? Was that so hard...to let a psychotic murdering woman with powers free in America? Not really when you thought about it.

"I don't care about being on their good girl list, I find great pleasure in being bad." she smirked "Besides, if you had bothered to read my file, assuming they haven't omitted the information, you would know why I detest the Company and want nothing more than to bring it down."

Cracking open another bottle of beer on the table top, Jessica paused and gestured to the man with the bottle; "What are you doing working for the company? I don't get...'goody two shoes vibe' from you. So, what's the deal?"
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Hunters (Sylar and Jessica)   Hunters (Sylar and Jessica) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:08 am

He could see that she was shutting down this line of conversation and he was more bothered by that than he thought he should be but he shrugged it off a little bit. He smirked a little bit when she commented that he was crude and distasteful. That was actually a new pair of insults. Normally he had perfect manners and was polite to everyone but not right now. He chuckled a little bit before deciding to reply,

"Another time and another place I can understand but you know this isn't a career for me." he told her honestly before smirking a little bit, "Before the Company I was a serial killer if that's a better career... or a watchmaker?"

Of course the file wasn't all that important to Sylar's mission because it had been quite simple once it had changed. Either kill or capture Jessica; offering her the chance to join as an alternative to both options. Since she had refused to join he only had two options left but he decided to keep talking for a bit longer,

"I can see that... I didn't read your file but word of mouth was enough to know you're rather harsh on your victims..." he smirked a little bit, "Coming from the serial killer. I can't say I love them but still, better than nothing."

Sipping at his own beer, Sylar watched her carefully for a few moments before answering,

"My main power is the ability to know how things work. All my other powers..." he smirked a little bit, "Came from other people. I killed them to steal them. Now The Company offers me this deal... I get fed the abilities of those who have tried to fight the Company and lots of people do that... don't they Jessica."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: Hunters (Sylar and Jessica)   Hunters (Sylar and Jessica) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:22 am

Jessica was more than a little bit surprised when she heard that this man had been a serial killer, and also a watchmaker in his previous lives. It was interesting to say the least and not what she had expected at all, the watchmaker bit that was, he seemed like he could make an excellent serial killer. Just like she could make one hell of one when she put her mind to it.

"This isn't a career for you?" she repeated with an arching of her eyebrows "Well if it isn't a career what is it? Some sort of weird hobby that you keep up on the side? I have to say, I have never met a watchmaker who was as attractive as you, you must have been popular with the ladies, a nerdy attractive male...they're all in these days." Jessica teased with an exaggerated wink.

Unable to stop a harsh laugh, Jessica nodded her head with a rather manic grin; "You can say that again, it has been said that I often ride them for as much as theyre worth before letting them 'pass on'. Many describe it as rather distasteful, I merely say its useful."

The deal that the man was describing was rather interesting and she couldn't help but think that she was going to be next on his list if she didn't conscribe to working for the Company. Now, all that remained was to see if he had any wiggle room in his ability to make the deal. If not he was just some corporate drone, not attractive in the least but, a few days to decide wouldn't be too bad.

"Oh yes, and did you ever think there might be a reason for that, the Company lies, the Company blackmails and the Company destroys lives of people like us, innocent people." Jessica spat "Now I'm a little torn here, I don't know whether I should give you a shred of my respect since you are working for them, or, if I should give you a chance to change my mind by...altering the deal a little."
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Hunters (Sylar and Jessica)   Hunters (Sylar and Jessica) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:41 am

Sylar was actually rather curious as to which job she was more curious about him having down at one point, the serial killer bit or the watchmaker bit. It would be interesting to know if he came off as more of a serial killer or a watchmaker. To be fair he probably came off more as a serial killer right now because he wasn't wearing his glasses that he used for watchmaking,

"No this isn't a career... this is a chance to bond with my birth mother. And a meal ticket." he told her with a little smirk before chuckling a little bit and pulling out the glasses he used to use when he was a watchmaker. He put them on, "Yes well I don't suppose I'm that much of a looker right now with these on right?"

Sylar smirked a little bit when she laughed and agreed with his statement, "Well they're dead aren't they? You let them pass on when you're done with them so what's the harm I think."

He was currently thinking about how he would control her power if he took it from her and he was liking what he was hearing. He smirked a little bit as he thought about it. Thoughts of getting more abilities always tended to make him feel a lot better,

"The Company is a sack of lies and full of liars and cheats... and? That just means I use them up and get out." he told her with a smirk before raising an eyebrow, looking into her eyes with a smirk, "I'm willing to alter the deal for the right offer... what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: Hunters (Sylar and Jessica)   Hunters (Sylar and Jessica) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Jessica was a little bit concerned when she heard him describe this as a meal ticket instead of a job, but she was sure that she would be able to take him on when the time came. No way was she having her brain examined by this guy, because now she had a good idea who he was. This man was Sylar, the special who killed all of the other people with powers to gain their abilities.

It was rather interesting to be able to say that she met him and lived to tell about it.

"A meal ticket? Wow I feel flattered. Am I something yummy?" Jessica asked with a cheeky smirk "But I wouldn't trust a thing that they say to you, they are just playing you off to get what they want, who is this messiah of a birth mother?"

Shrugging her shoulders when he slipped on the glasses, Jessica grinned wolfishly; "You look pretty attractive to me."

Unable to stop herself from smirking at what Sylar said, Jessica wonders whether he was really going to be able to continue 'using' the Company for much longer, especially when his partner saw him talking like this to someone as dangerous as herself. He didn't really want to be part of the company, and they could tell eventually.

"You might wanna tone down that attitude, if they hear you saying things like that they're going to lock you up and throw away the key." She smirked "I want a few days to mull this over, I'll be a good girl I promise...but I want a few days to think over my options. Think you could bend that for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters (Sylar and Jessica)   Hunters (Sylar and Jessica) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunters (Sylar and Jessica)
Page 1 of 1