The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Empty
PostSubject: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:21 am

Bumblebee was... a little bit unsteady on his feat to be honest.

He had transformed from his true form into a copy of one of the humans he had seen being broadcast over the networks of the world. Apparently he was now stuck with his human form being a slightly muscles, slightly tanned but overall attractive blonde human male.

He had been attracting strange looks from several human females, the kind of looks he usually got from Femmes in his robotic form. Bumblebee supposed that he did look attractive to human females and left the fact there.

After all, he was here to find a woman in particular. She was the one that Optimus had told him held the AllSpark. Not only that but the young woman was someone who would be an ideal member of the Autobots. Arriving at her front door, he glanced around and spotted a black haired young human male walking towards him.

His friend-foe systems went haywire and he glared at the 'human',

"Starscream..." He muttered before knocking on the young woman's door, "I will... not fail... Optimus..."
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:28 am

He was all... fleshy!

Seriously, he could poke himself and his plating would move instead of denting like it would normally. Being human sure was weird to Starscream! But if his master Megatron wanted him to scout out the population in disguise it was either this form or as a mode of transportation or something.

And honestly, it made a heck of a lot more sense if he turned into a human seeing as their 'cars' were unable to go all the places that a human could go.

He was a black haired man, the hair slicked back, and he had adjusted his plating slightly so that he was wearing the same outfit as a stand showed off in an alternative store. Apparently it was not regular human behaviour to dress in black leather and 'goth' attire but was still accepted. It would do, however, until he could tattoo this fleshy body with the Decepticon sign.

Megatron had advised him on where to find the AllSpark but he had also encouraged him to take it from the human female by non-violent methods. If there was to be an occupation they needed to know how to interact after all.

But of course... Bumblebee was here,

"Autobot scum..." He muttered as he made a bee-line for the door anyway, "Megatron will... kill me... if I do not... achieve my goal!"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:12 am

Angelique was busy prepping herself for her rehearsal she was supposed to be doing tonight, she was in a band and needed to practice for a show, it wasn't anything big just a little rehearsal gig with the family and friends of the other bandmates, but she was more than a little bit nervous about going and was currently looking for any reason not to go. Apparently she had a great singing voice, and rocked on guitar, but she was so bad when it came to stage fright.

Humming as she pulled on the skinny jeans she was wearing in order to put her converse on, she was going to pop around to the shop to try and get some energy drinks in order to hype herself up so that she wouldn't end up using her flaky tiredness as an excuse.

"I really do not want to do this." she sighed softly, "And yet I must."

As she corrected her eyeliner in the mirror, she placed the funky new glasses she had bought from Sam on her nose, and went to walk out of the door.

But someone knocked on it before she could open it.

Blinking she opened the door and looked at the two guys who were stood there on the step, and she thought that she had walked into some sort of dream world. Both of these guys were, drop dead sexy and she coughed lightly in order to cover up her little relapse there;

"Uhm, hello can I help you?" she asked softly, pushing the glasses up with the tip of her finger, Sam had said they were her prescription but, they most definitely weren't.
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:25 am

Bumblebee was considering the pros and cons of turning his human arm into the plasma canon it was in his robot form. It wouldn't take him a second to do it and it would definitely blow the Decepticon away. Of course he knew that the second he started the power up sequence, Starscream would do the same and they'd have a stand off.

And draw the wrong kind of attention as two young men with glowing canons for arms was suspect apparently.

He growled a little bit, a sound his new vocal processor seemed to enjoy making,

"Starscream... get away... from here." He demanded, trying to sound intimidating even though his processor was still adjusting to being so much smaller, causing pauses, "I will... kill you if... you don't... remove yourself."

Before anything could go any further, the door opened and Bumblebee, dressed in his yellow and black jacket, black jeans and dark yellow shirt, was introduced to the woman he had been searching for. Stealing himself, he grinned,

"Are you... Angelique St Martin?" He asked her before glancing at Starscream out of the corner of his eye, "I am... Benedict. I'd like to talk to you... about an artefact that came... into your possession. Do you... have a moment?"

Last edited by Bumblebee on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:33 am

Angelique smiled softly when she heard the man asking her if he could come inside the flat and see if she had something that he wanted. Honestly normally she would have said no but there was something about this guy that she thought she could trust, she wanted to be able to help him out finding what he wanted but...then again he could be a total freak.

He did speak a little bit slower than everyone around here but, that wasn't saying much, he could just be from another state. Everyone spoke quickly around here.

"Yeah that's me, you can call me Angie if you like." she stated with a soft smile, holding out her hand so that both guys could shake it.

Doing a double take, Angelique held her finger up in the air and looked shiftily between the two of them. They looked like the type of people that would hang out with her weirdo friend and so she was going to ask them whether this was some sort of scam before she let them inside;

"You two aren't friends with Sam Whitwickey are you? You're not trying to get me to give it to you so he can re-sell it...are you?" she asked with a raised eyebrow "Cause I bought these glasses and that thing fair and square after he begged me to." Angelique sighed, rolling her eyes at the memory "But come in I suppose."

Allowing the two to step inside Angelique closed the door and gently moved into the kitchen; "Do you guys want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:47 am

Starscream hated Bumblebee above all the other Autobots. He wasn't even sure why. Maybe it was because he was the minion of Megatron and Bumblebee was the closet thing that Optimus had to a minion? They did tend to get sent out to do the same missions but for different sides. Hearing the autobot threaten him, Starscream just laughed, amused at the very idea that Bumblebee would attack him.

Neither of them could afford to blow their cover.

Of course the woman appeared in the doorway before he could counter the Autobot and he hummed in acceptance,

"Hello Angie..." He greeted her with a small wave, "I am... Sidonis."

That was the nearest to his Cybertronian name anyway and he and the other Decepticons refused to take on entirely human names. Human sounding names... fine. But never would they be labelled by the names of puny hairless apes,

"We are here to... enquire about the glasses... of Sam Whitwickey." He told her with a small nod before shaking his head, "We do not wish to buy... we merely wish... to see them. We were not... offered the chance to see them before... you bought them."

As he stepped inside with Bumblebee, he glanced around,

"This is... you berth? I mean... where you live?" He asked, quickly correcting himself before blinking a few times, "Could I have some... water?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:54 am

Angelique thought that the two guys names were really quite strange but she loved them, especially Sidonis, it was a name she had never heard before but it sounded Roman, Latin maybe. She was going to mention it to the two of them but she thought better of it because it was a rather odd thing to talk about, the origins of someone's name.

It just screamed nerd.

"Pleased to meet you both." she smiled brightly, pushing her glasses up her nose again with the tip of her finger.

When they said they were here to talk about the glasses that Sam had given her, Angelique sighed softly, she had just put these on and they were probably going to want to take them from her which was not going to be cool. She loved them and once she had them properly adjusted then she would be wearing them all the time.

"Well you can see them right here." Angelique grinned, wiggling her nose like a rabbit to show that she was in fact wearing the glasses "I'm going to get the lenses changed tomorrow I think, it's harder to see through the cracks than I thought."

Nodding her head Angelique grinned;

"It sure is, just me living here right now so it's a bit small. I only work part time but, it does me just fine. So you guys said you know Sam, do you go to his school or something I've not seen you around before."

With a flourish she produced a glass with little bubbles in the glass from the cupboard, filled it with water and handed it to Sidonis;

"Here you go, enjoy." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:07 am

Sidonis?

It figured that Starscream would have the name of one of Cybertron's biggest traitors in history, dating back to before the split between Autobots and Decepticons. And his name was still considered dirty to some people. The closest human version might be Benedict Arnold from the American Independence War.

He was scum and the name suited Starscream just fine.

Bumblebee moved closer to Angelique when she told him that the glasses on her face were the ones he was looking for. He reached up slowly and cupped her cheek with his soft hand, touching the edge of the glasses with his thumb as he looked into her eyes. As his internal processor concluded that they were the real deal, he stroked her cheek gently, his intense eyes baring into hers with intent,

"I would ask... to take them off." He told her quietly, before smirking faintly, "But then... I would lose out... on seeing you wearing them. You look... very beautiful with them on. Striking."

He nodded a little bit to himself, his research into the internet telling him that she was not alone in people buying their own flats. He hummed a little bit and nodded,

"Yes, we know Sam." He told her before smiling slightly wider, "We met a few days ago... interested parties in the glasses."

Bumblebee stepped closer to Angelique with a small smile,

"Can you see?" He asked her, gesturing to the glasses, "Nothing... strange about them?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:14 am

Angelique blushed softly when the blonde, Benedict, moved forwards and cupped her cheek in his hand, she couldn't help but think that this was a little forwards for him but there was nothing stopping her from moving his hand. She didn't move it though because she liked the sensation of his rather cool skin pressing against her own warmer flesh.

The compliment made her cheeks blush even more, and her eyes widen further, they glistened with happiness and she smiled shyly;

"Awwwwww Benedict, you're such a charmer." she informed with a little giggle "But I like it."

When she heard that they were interested in the glasses and they had met Sam because of them, Angelique took off the glasses, making a little 'Whoa' as her eyes changed to their normal visibility which meant that they were actually a little better than what they were when wearing the glasses. These must be pretty important...

"So, why do you guys want these so badly? Are they like, important historically?" she asked, looking at the glasses with a small hum "I don't think that they're worth a lot, fashion or use wise."

Nodding her head Angelique moved into the living room where her music was set up, and sat down on the comfortable green sofa, gesturing to the other seats for the boys to sit down;

"Sit down if you'd like guys, I can see okay through them but uh, there's these blemishes on them like they've been hit by something like a stone, and it's chipped away at the glass. That's why I'm getting the lenses removed tomorrow and replaced."
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:26 am

Starscream didn't really know what his fleshy body was feeling towards Angelique but he knew that it hated the way that Bumblebee spoke to her and touched her. It hated the fact that he was not the one touching her soft cheek like that. And it hated the fact that she was blushing for Bumblebee and not for him.

Who knew that simulating hormones would produce this result? He scowled slightly at Bumblebee before jumping into the conversation,

"Yes... Benedict... is all talk and no action." He declared with a small smirk, "He doesn't know... how to act around... a woman as beautiful... smart... as you."

He bowed his head to her in respect with a sly wink before humming a little bit and gesturing to the glasses,

"They are very historically important." He told her with a small smirk, "Holding great significance... for our people."

Sipping at the water, he thanked her for it as the water began to start cooling his vocal processor down until it was working properly,

"The blemishes are the historically important part." He told her as he sat down before grinning, "Perhaps you may keep the frame and I shall take the lenses after you have replacements?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:34 am

Angelique blushed softly when she heard the other boy, Sidonis talking down Benedict, it was almost like this was going to turn into a pissing match if she didn't calm them both down soon. Perhaps it was just one of those things she was going to allow to continue because she had never had two guys fighting over her before.

Every girl should experience that if they had the chance to.

"Sidonis..." she blushed softly, turning herself away from him to compose herself a little bit "You guys, you're making me blush stop it! Saying such nice things like that."

Nodding her head Angelique thought that it would be best if she gave the guys what they wanted then, it would be selfish to keep the glasses if they were important to them and their culture. She didn't know what culture it was...but to keep them for fashion seemed like she was one of the most shallow people ever.

"Well...I suppose it would be awful of me to keep them if they're so important to you guys. I'll give them to you now if you want, they were hurting my eyes anyway." she smiled gently, holding them out to Sidonis, as he had been the last to speak "I've got my normal pair anyway."

As she stood up, Angelique moved towards the grand piano in her really rather small living room. It was humerous to have such a large instrument in such a small place. Picking up her other glasses she slipped them on and ran her hand over the piano;

"Is there anything else I can help you guys with?"
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:49 am

Bumblebee narrowed his eyes at Starscream. So he sought to try and discredit him in front of Angelique, hoping that she might be more partial to him if Bumblebee was dishonoured, or whatever it was that the humans thought? He smirked a little bit,

"Where as Sidonis... barely knows how to string... a compliment." He told her with a wink before looking into her eyes, gently moving her head to make her look into his eyes by a gentle touch to her chin, "Like this... Angelique... I know very little of your culture... I have only been here for a day... but you are by far... the best thing I have encountered in this country."

He had to admit that saying they needed them for cultural reasons was a rather ingenious solution by Starscream. Especially seeing as it was technical true! He smirked a little bit before nodding his head with a smile when she said she would give them back,

"Thank you Angelique." He told her honestly with a wide smile, "You have given us something great... these glasses are part of something... almost a ritual... that allows us to bring new... people into our greater family. We thank you."

He smirked a little bit,

"Every bit as beautiful as before." He told her immediately after she put her new glasses on before smiling widely, "Yes... could you recommend a nice restaurant in the area?"

He paused before adding,

"And... would you care to accompany me to said restaurant tonight at 7? I have so much to thank you for."
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:00 am

Starscream had to admit that Bumblebee had out manoeuvred him here.

He had managed to compliment her better, get her more interested in him than in Starscream and had generally won in every way it was possible to win. It was infuriating for Starscream but the facts where there black and white; Bumblebee looked to be in a better position with Angelique than he did. Harsh but true... and hopefully about to change.

Which meant he had to... oh hello!

He smirked a little bit. Time to piggyback on Bumblebee's success! He clapped his mortal enemy on the back like they were the best of friends,

"Yes! Benedict has the correct idea!" He decided with a grin, "We shall go to this restaurant at 7 and the dining shall be at our expense!"

He gave her a small wink,

"You have helped us greatly... it is the least we could do." He grinned at Bumblebee, "Isn't it going to be great Benedict? Just the three of us chilling out over a meal."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:07 am

Angelique bit her lip softly when she felt Benedict moving her head towards him by touching her chin, the sensation of his skin against her own made her blush again and she wanted nothing more than to have some sort of excuse by which to spend more time with these guys. They were amazing people, there was something different about them she could tell.

She just hoped she had time to find out what.

"You've only been here a day..." she murmured "You must have travelled a long way to find these glasses, I'm just glad you got here in time before I threw away the most important part." she admitted with a soft smile on her lips "You really mustn't have been in this country long then..." Angelique smirked softly.

When he continued to say she was beautiful, Angelique continued to blush not being used to such compliments, being the nerdy one of the group and of the school. The more popular upfront girls got all of the attention.

"Thanks." she smiled shyly, rubbing the back of her neck.

The way that he asked her to reccommend a restaurant made her frown softly, tapping her finger against her chin as she thought;

"Well, there's a really nice Italian about five minutes down the road, Guiseppies, run by a cute old guy. It's all authentic stuff." she mused, before her eyes widened and she shook her hands in the air, in a flustered gesture "Oh no no please you don't have to do anything like that it was my pleasure to help you both."

When Sidonis insisted, Angelique nodded her head with a dazzling smile;

"If you guys insist, I would love to come with you, I'll see you guys in about an hours time then, unless you want to stay here while I just pop upstairs and get changed?"
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:22 am

Bumblebee wasn't sure what was going on! He was having a mild panic attack right now but he couldn't let on to Angelique. Something about the way she had reacted to his compliment had made his cheeks grow hot. Not only that but his heart, his processor, was working faster than he could ever remember it doing so!

Almost like it had fluttered.

He swallowed a little bit thickly before grinning a little bit, ignoring the way that Starscream seemed to be laughing at him,

"My pleasure to tell you these things Angelique." He assured her before smirking a little bit and adding, "And I don't think they will be affected by how long I stay in this country."

He glared at Starscream when Angelique wasn't looking,

"Well now that sounds lovely." He told her, breaking his glaring off to smile happily at her, "That means good food and good... wine too! Sounds lovely and a perfect thank you present from... us."

He growled internally at having to even suggest that he was working with Starscream,

"How about we just wait down here?" He suggested, "I'm ready to eat that is for sure... I need to regain some fuel somehow eh?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:29 am

Angelique smiled brightly when she saw that Benedict was blushing softly, she didn't draw attention to it though because she knew that he would just get embarrassed about it and that wouldn't be good at all to show him up in front of his friend. The fact that he thought that she was so beautiful made her whole self glow happily.

She wanted so much to be able to feel this way all the time, but she always felt different from everyone else with the way she dressed and felt.

"Maybe I can kick my brain into gear and think of some compliments for you too." she smirked with that blush still on her cheeks "But that never really was my strong point."

The dinner sounded lovely, and she hoped that she would have picked a good place for them all to go. She often got delicious take out pizzas from there and it would be a good change to sit in and have something to eat there, with some wine as well as a little reward and to help her loosen up a little bit and maybe flirt some back with these cute, foreign guys.

"Of course! Please help yourself to a drink or something B." she grinned "You dont mind calling you B do you? I'll be a few minutes don't worry."

Dashing upstairs, Angelique had to shove her face in cold water to wake herself up to see if this was in fact a dream - to her delight it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)   Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Disguised! (Bumblebee, Starscream and Tiger)
Page 1 of 1