The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique)   Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:33 am

Bumblebee was bored.

And not the kind of bored that meant you would just have to find something to do kind either. He was bored and was unable to find anything to do... he was totally screwed! There was no escape from boredom unless you could claw your own way out of it and he simply couldn't!

Thankfully though, he was due a visitor. Someone had decided that they wanted to visit him now that he was mostly recovered and was just waiting for Ratchet to give him the all clear.

But when he had asked Ratchet who his visitor was, the man had just chuckled a little bit and told him to wait.

It was driving him crazy!

Sighing a little bit in annoyance, he just sulked where he sat and thought about who it could be coming to see him,

"As long as it isn't the twins..." He muttered aloud to himself, "Then I'd be happy for any company at all..."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique)   Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:41 am

Angelique was quite frankly amazed at the world that she had been introduced to, there were aliens all around her and they were very attractive aliens as well. Sam and her had been flung into the deep end but they were swimming well now and enjoying the experience, it would be one that they would never get a chance to have again. That thought even made her rather sad when she dwelled on it for too long but, she didn't.

Dismissing the thought away with a mere bright smile on her lips, Angelique made her way through the corridors of their little base towards the hospital wing where Ratchet had told her that Bumblebee was waiting for her.

He had kept her a secret, so that he could wind the younger guy up but that didn't much matter to her she wanted to see him and make sure that he was alright and apologise for what she had made him go through because she wasn't fully aware of the situation at hand. To try and make it up to him she had brought him some books, and some things to eat while he was still in bed, hopefully it would keep him amused when she wasnt here.

Entering his little room, Angelique knocked on the door frame with a grin on her lips, and her tote bag in her hand with his little goodies in;

"Hey there Bumblebee." she smiled softly "Am I okay to come in, Ratchet told you I would be coming didn't he?"

She was wearing her tight tartan shorts, and long sleeved black tshirt, with her cherry red Dr. Martens.
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique)   Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:51 am

Bumblebee wasn't really paying attention when someone knocked on the door and was about to just ask them to come in where the door opened anyway. When the person spoke his eyes immediately widened and he spun around as fast as his body would allow to see Angelique stood in the doorway to his little medical room.

She was dressed in tight tartan shorts which hugged her hips and ass, enough to make Bumblebee need coolant on his cheeks they were that red. Not only that but her black tshirt also served to showcase her figure beautifully.

And here he was naked under the sheets!

Why oh why had he not insisted that Ratchet find some clothing small enough for this form? He swallowed thickly,

"H-hi there Angelique!" He greeted her brightly, trying not to draw attention to the fact that he was naked under the covers, "Yeah he told me someone was coming round..."

He chuckled a little,

"If I had known it was you I'd have gotten you something to drink or something."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique)   Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:59 am

Angelique could see that Bumblebee perhaps was not expecting her to come and visit him and that was a little sad if she had to say so herself, of course she was going to come and see him if she got the chance but maybe he didn't know about what had happened with the glasses and the fact that she was now travelling with the Autobots while they hunted for the AllSpark.

His blush was adorable but it dissappeared a little too quickly for her liking, maybe she would have to make him blush again sometime.

"Hi!" she repeated with a bright smile on her lips "I thought I would come and bring you some things and sit with you a while, when I heard what had happened to you I was worried about you so..." Angelique explained with a sheepish smile on her features.

Sitting down on the chair by his bedside, Angelique placed her bag by her feet and looked over Bumblebee's features that she could see. He seemed to be okay, he was moving around and that was good, Ratchet must be a great medical officer to have fixed him up so well in such a short space of time.

"Oh please don't worry I actually brought you a drink and some things to eat, I know that it can be boring being stuck in hospital." she stated with a small grin, taking out some Lucosade sports drink, and some Galaxy chocolate and placing them on the bedside table.

Deciding she would explain why she was here she bit her lip, gathering her words, before speaking; "I feel really guilty about what happened to you, I can't help but feel it was my fault."
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique)   Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:14 am

Bumblebee was rather surprised to see her but he was much more mortified that Ratchet had not told him that the visitor was the very attractive Angelique St Martin! The bastard bot knew that they had the same natural reactions as a human their age and seeing her dressed like that was bound to stir even the most stoic of human males!

His blush returned,

"Thanks Angelique... but you really didn't need to worry." He assured her nervously, "Ratchet is an amazing medic... I'll be back out there free as a bird in no time."

When she sat down next to him he had to resist the urge to whimper and try and melt into the covers. He had to deal with this, with her proximity, since it wasn't going to be going away it seemed. He swallowed thickly,

"You shouldn't have... I feel spoilt now." He told her with a blush that did not want to fade away at all. He coughed a little bit and reach over for some Lucosade. As he was reaching he didn't notice the covers falling down to his waist, showing that he was naked from the waist up, "Thank you so much Angelique."

He blinked a few times before smiling,

"Hey... none of that alright? What happened was Starscream's fault and no one else's."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique)   Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:24 am

Angelique smiled brightly when she heard that Bumblebee didn't think that she needed to worry about him, obviously he hadn't been around her before, she was like a mother hen she worried about all of her friends no matter what. As a Doctor it was part of her nature to fuss over wounds and such and she enjoyed doing so.

Nodding her head she grinned; "I know right, Gallifrey is an amazing medic, when I got hurt yesterday he gave me this oil and it healed me instantly, no scar!" Angelique beamed, tapping the place where she had been cut and burnt, which was just as nice and smooth as the rest of her skin, leaving her face scar free.

She was glad that she could spoil him Angelique pulled her tongue out a little bit; "Well after the disaster of a dinner I thought maybe hanging out here would be a better starting place, less things to break and what not."

Unable to stop her eyes from going to his chest, Angelique blinked, blushed and turned her head away trying not to look, it was strange but in this setting she felt like she should be worrying about patient confidentiality and what not even though she wasn't a proper doctor yet and Bumblebee wasn't a patient of hers even if she was.

"Uhm Bee?" she murmured, gesturing to his chest, before she forgot that and turned to look at him with a soft smile, his reassurances made her shoulders feel much lighter, kissing his cheek softly she grinned "Thank you, I feel better after coming to see you, just to make sure that you're really alright."
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique)   Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:36 am

Bumblebee wasn't sure why but he was a little bit jealous of the way that Angelique was complimenting Ratchet. He liked it better when she was talking about herself or maybe about him. But not Ratchet! Or any of the other bots! He didn't like the idea of her complimenting them, he wanted her to be all his in all ways.

"Yeah he's alright at his job but thankfully we have a lot of the best resources available." He told her with a grin before smirking a little bit, "He's not that great but a good guy none the less."

He reached forwards and touched her cheek a little bit, running his thumb along where her cut had been,

"So soft..."

He laughed a little bit,

"Yeah sorry about that dinner..." He told her, "I wanted it to be more private, just me and you, but Starscream got in on it too."

He sighed contentedly as he took another swig of the lucosade. When he looked back at her she was looking at him rather intently. He blinked a few times before looking down at his bare torso and blushing bright red,

"Er... well you see... the clothes are in the wash..." He muttered, embarrassed, before grinning a little bit, "Well I know I feel a lot better now you've visited."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique)   Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:45 am

Angelique pouted a little bit when he was being so mean about Gallifrey to be honest she looked up to him as someone that she could go to about medical stuff and maybe enhance her own performance when it came to her exams and knowledge but, if Bumblebee didn't think that he was that great should she really be putting so much stock in him?

She didn't really know what to think.

"Oh...I see." she hummed, rubbing her arm softly "It's just because I'm training to be a doctor and I was hoping that he would be able to give me some help but...if he's not as good as he says he is maybe I'm just better off on my own." Angelique commented with a cheeky grin.

Shaking her head she dismissed his sorry with a wave of her hand and a grin; "Don't worry about it, sure I was angry at the time but now that I know more about it I'm not annoyed at all, I'm just sorry that I put you in that position. I feel so stupid now that I know more about you guys. I'm looking forwards to being able to travel with you now you have those co-ordinates."

The explanation made sense, she supposed, but she did wish he would stop being so distracting by showing her his muscles and instead maybe invest in some more clothes;

"So uhm...does that mean that everyone has only one change of clothes and they'll all need to have theirs in the wash too?" she asked, wondering if the entire Autobot populus was going to be wandering around sans clothing.
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique)   Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:00 am

Bumblebee didn't like being mean about the bot who had saved his life but he didn't want to lose his chances with Angelique because Ratchet had the same profession as the one she wanted in the future. It hardly seemed fair to him to be honest! Swallowing a little bit though, his pride and his morals got the better of him,

"Well to be honest he's a great medic... but I'm not sure he'd be so great with humans." He admitted with a small frown, "We have only just learnt about the human race after all. But talk to him... maybe you can give the human world some of our medical breakthroughs or something you know?"

He grinned a little bit,

"It's alright, you had no way of knowing what Starscream is like. He tends to be rather charming when he needs to be after all." He assured her before grinning a little bit, "You're to travel with us? That's awesome, I hadn't heard that news yet. I'm glad you'll be coming with us."

He paused before adding,

"I don't like to think about you being on your own."

He chuckled a little bit before nodding his head,

"Yeah they should mostly be in the wash right about now." He told her honestly, "Chances are that roughly 60% of the autobots are without their clothing right now."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique)   Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:52 am

Angelique nodded her head, that made sense to be honest she wanted to be able to talk with Ratchet about the things that she had questions about, for example what made up that cream he had given her, that could be sued to return seriously scarred people back to their old selves without any hassle at all and it would be so much better than the ways that she knew of right now.

"Oh of course that makes sense." she stated with a soft smile "That does make a lot of sense to me and I know he might not be able to help with a lot of things but that oil he gave me could seriously help scarred people return to a life of normality again. It's simply fascinating."

Nodding her head Angelique grinned happily;

"Yes I'm coming with you to find the AllSpark and until the Decepticons are defeated so that I can be safe again, I'm guessing that Megatron is likely to be pissed that I got under his armour and decided to trick him a little bit."

Unable to stop her blush when Bumblebee said that he didn't want her to be on her own, Angelique felt happy that he thought about her and her safety; "Thanks for worrying about me Bee, if Optimus hadn't have shown up on time with Sam I don't know what I would have done."

The fact that almost all of the bots around here were going to be minus their clothing right now if she went outside was...an interesting one. It made her want to go around and have a sneak peek at all of the ones that she could have a look at. She swallowed that urge though because it was more than a little bit perverted.

"Ah right, thanks...for letting me know." she stated with a sigh "I'll keep my eyes aimed at the floor when I walk back then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique)   Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Hours (Bumblebee and Angelique)
Page 1 of 1