The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen) Empty
PostSubject: Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen)   Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:20 am

Vixen had been sent forwards in time by the rest of the rebels from the future, they had finally gathered enough Cybertonian technology so that they could safely transport her here and she could do what she had been assigned to do. There was no way in this mission that she could fail.

Failure was no option.

Gritting her teeth she jogged towards the Witwicky household, where she was no doubt going to encounter the bots of legends, the ones that they based the songs on, the ones that had got her through God knows how many nights under the cold metal skies that became Earth.

Did she resent them for not winning? No she did not. They were impossible odds. She was here to fix this now, to give them hints and tips so that no death would occur but on the Decepticon side, and the humans would not be enslaved.

Where she came from the world was bleak and ruled by the Con's. They were all their slaves while they rebuilt Cybertron. Vixen was on their 'side' the one gathering the technology and the one to travel across time and space. It would be her head on the block if she were to fail, or the Cons were to travel back and prevent her in her mission.

As she saw all of the Autobot's standing around the garden, Vixen paused, and looked at each one of them in complete awe. They were beautiful. Tears spilt down her face as she beheld them but she was here for a reason, and she would make sure that they were going to listen to her.

It seemed odd, and a little bit...macabre that she was actually wearing some of Bumblebee's armour she had managed to salvage. It was common the Cons would combine humans with Cybertron technology to do harder jobs and she was no different, as a higher rank human she got better perks, and therefore better parts from robots. She was a cyborg, if you would.

"Autobots!" she called, trying to get their attention "You need to leave this area, with Sam and Michela immediately."
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen)   Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:20 am

Optimus and the rest of the Autobots had transformed in Sam's back garden for a number of reasons and the first reason was that otherwise the human would not believe what they had to say. It was understandable to an extent it had to be said but to reveal themselves in public like this? He wasn't liking this at all.

Sam was on the verge of agreeing to come with them when someone shouted at them.

Using their correct group title.

Immediately, Optimus had his burning sword out and both Bumblebee and Ironhide had canons out and pointed at the source of the noise. And the source was... a strange looking human. He frowned a little bit, slightly annoyed they had involved another poor human in this interstellar war of theirs. Before he could speak though, Bumblebee let out a stream of pop culture references.

It took them a second to realise he was commenting about what she was wearing,

"Human... what is your name?" Optimus asked her, imposing as always, "And how do you know our cause?"

Ratchet spoke up,

"And how is it that parts of both myself and Bumblebee seem to be grafted onto you?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen)   Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:28 am

Vixen couldn't help but want to run up and hug every single one of the Autobots including Jazz and Ironhide! It meant so much to her that she was able to see and interact with all of her hero's this had been something that she had been looking forwards to for so long now and it wasn't going to disappoint her one bit.

Even the way that Bumblebee let out a stream of references to her clothing made her glow happily, but she didn't want to deter herself too much from the mission at hand. A few minutes to bask in the happiness of being united with her hero's was long enough for now, at least until the danger had passed and more time could be spared.

"I am Vixen McCloud." she stated, drawing her cannon arm across her body, before allowing it to transform back into her ordinary arm which was still made out of metal, but looked exactly like her other arm (the only good thing about this technology) "I have been sent here by my group to aid you."

Gazing at Ratchet and Bumblebee with little stars in her eyes Vixen coughed and continued;

"I am from the year 2025, you lose the war against the Decepticon's and the Earth and all its people are condemned to slavery. Decepticons graft Cybertonian technology to favoured humans and allow them supervisory positions. We stole technology to transport me back here, I have been sent back to the past to help you, the Autobots succeed in this war."

Looking around Vixen gritted her teeth "And that means, you need to all leave, now. There are people coming for you." she stated, pointing to Sam and Michaela.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen)   Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:02 am

Optimus was getting a strange kind of vibe from this woman... like he should know her. Or at least that he had met her before. Which was weird and illogical seeing as he had just landed on Earth and he was pretty sure he would have remembered encountering such a unique individual. She was not exactly someone you saw everyday!

Bumblebee was freaking out at seeing parts of himself strapped onto the human and Optimus could definitely respect that. It wasn't everyday you saw someone else using your face armour and your canons. Even if they had been reworked to fit onto a much smaller scale if her size was any indication.

The news that she had been sent by another group to aid them was met with polarised opinions. Ironhide growled a little bit,

"The only other group that knows we're here is the Decepticons..." He growled, his canons preparing to fire, "And I'm not falling for a Con-trick!"

Ratchet stopped the rash autobot from firing,

"Stand fast Ironhide!" He chided the other bot, "She may yet be from a new group! I have never seen a Decepticon such as her after all."

Optimus nodded,

"I am Optimus Prime and these are my autobots." He greeted her, "Any offer of assistance, provided it is genuine, will be gratefully accepted."

Listening to the story, there was silence between the autobots and even the humans, all of them looking to Optimus for the answer. Seeing that it was all up to him, Optimus took a deep breath and launched into his plan,

"Sam... you and Miuchaela will go with Bumblebee to checkpoint alpha. Jazz will follow you there as back up." He rattled off, his voice commanding to the point where there were no arguments despite some not agreeing with the decision. He turned to Vixen, "Vixen, you will accompany Ratchet, Ironhide and I to the same checkpoint via a different route."

There was another pause,

"Autobots, transform and roll out!"

Jazz and Bumblebee hurried the two teens away in their car forms and Optimus rolled up to Vixen in his truck form, his side door opening,

"Get in Miss McCloud... we have a great deal to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen)   Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:08 am

Vixen couldn't contain her happiness when Ironhide trained his cannons onto her and she clapped her hands in front of her, waiting for the blast should it come, she would dodge it of course but just to be shot at by one of her idols would be an amazing experience. It sounded strange when she put it like that but she loved the idea of sparring with them for the first time.

"Oh Ironhide is aiming his cannons at me." she grinned madly "This is a great day indeed!"

Nodding her head Vixen smirked and thought that it was sweet the way that Optimus decided that he needed to introduce himself to her, she knew everything she could know about these bots and she knew it inside out. As was her mission to.

"I already know who you all are." Vixen smiled massively as she waited for her approval to join the team, it was vital that they let her otherwise she would have to follow undetected and that was going to be easier said than done.

Seeing the bots transform with such grace made her heart swell with pride that she had the chance to change their fates, and she would do so.

As she clambered up into Optimus' cab, Vixen looked around and couldn't stop her happy little feet stomp that she did at being so up close and personal to her hero. The one and only Optimus Prime. Sighing, she ran her hands along his seats.

"I never thought I would be here." she murmured "I will answer any questions you require me to, Optimus."
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen)   Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:22 am

To be honest... no one was sure how to take that response.

Ironhide sweatdropped a little bit and powered down his canon. To be honest he just felt bad about shooting at someone who acted like she wanted to get shot at by him... just because it was him doing the shooting,

"Did I become a rock star while I wasn't paying attention?" He growled out in his gravelly voice, "Because I think I have a mega-fan... it's strange..."

Optimus had to admit that the sensation was a very strange one. She knew a lot about them in seemed and yet they had never heard of her before. It was something that Optimus found more than a little bit threatening,

"We shall have to discuss that at a private location." He told her in a firm voice, not liking the fact that she had such information about them, "And then you will explain to us why you have this information about us."

When she was inside his cab they were off, driving as fast as they legally could to both put some distance between them and the house but also to try and make it to Checkpoint Alpha rather quickly. Of course he swerved slightly when she stroked his seats and he would have given her a mild glare, and blush, had he been in his robot form,

"Please refrain from stroking me..." He told her in his regular rumbling voice, "Vixen. Tell me how you know so much about the autobots."
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen)   Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:30 am

Vixen nodded her head and wanted to squeeze Ironhide's arm to her body, she loved Ironhide the best she thought that he was amazing and completely humerous from the stories that she had heard. She wanted to be able to have the time to spend with her hero's but she didn't have that right now, so, she would hold on to when she would have the time.

Of course, she had to get through the phase where they didn't really trust her first and this was that phase now.

As much as it hurt that Optimus was being quite forwards with her, she sucked it up, applied her mission standards and firmed up a little bit. She needed to be factual and to the point so that the leader would be able to make the best decisions he could, in the time that they had together.

"Oh...sorry." she pouted, her voice sounding like he had just kicked her instead of told her to stop doing something.

"We know so much about the autobots through the stories of Sam Witwicky!" she grinned "He was the leader of the rebel cause before the Decepticon's had him killed...I, the second in command made it my business to find every last shred of data about you that I could, in order to help you succeed where you will fail in the future."

Casting her gaze to the ceiling of Optimus, Vixen smiled gently; "We made songs on the back of your legends Optimus, all of you are heroes to us, and it is my task to ensure the future I come from, is never allowed to occur."
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen)   Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:47 am

Optimus sighed a little bit when it became clear that she was pouting because of his direct and rather frank way of speaking to her. Sighing a little bit as he sped along the freeway as fast as he could, he thought it was obvious she was going to react this way. After all, she had loved the idea that Ironhide would shoot at her.

Obviously she was a little bit obsessed with them.

He decided that he would have to explain to her that it was just a little bit surreal for them to actually have a mega-fan when they had barely arrived,

"It's just a little bit of a shock Vixen." He explained to her, "We just landed, we expected to be unknown for a long while."

When she told him that they knew about them from the stories of Sam, he blinked a few times. That meant that Sam had become a lot more involved than any of them had initially planned. He chuckled a little bit at that,

"Sam stayed with us did he?" He wanted to smile at that before he frowned ever so slightly, "We shall make sure that such a future never becomes possible... you can believe me when I promise you that Vixen."

He paused before asking,

"You have pieces of Bumblebee attached to you... do any autobots still live?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen)   Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:02 am

Vixen nodded her head, of course she understood what he was saying. It was strange to have someone come out of the blue and know all about you however she couldn't stop herself being so happy at seeing the people that had kept her going every day while she was forced to work cleaning and maintaining the Cybertron they had come from in the first place.

"I'm sorry, I guess I get a little too carried away." she murmured "Oh don't worry you totally will be! Like, for ages."

Nodding her head Vixen grinned, her friend Sam had been an amazing strong man but the Cons had finally broken him when it came to the end. His death had wracked her painfully for years afterwards and she couldn't help but feel a developing sadness at seeing him before, but, she had pushed it down out of happiness to see her friend again.

"Sam is with you through everything Optimus. No offense but you tried to do that before and it still happened that's why I'm here to tell you not to do certain things that is going to end up well...in a massive clusterfuck." she smirked, laying down on his seats and staring at the ceiling.

Not really wanting to break the bad news to Optimus, but, knowing he already knew the answer Vixen bit her lip;

"No. No autobots still live." she whispered "But that is what we're here to change, starting with this day. There are government agents pursuing you, in my universe they captured Bumblebee and Sam and took them to the Hoover Dam, where the AllSpark you are looking for is hidden. Megatron is there as well, frozen in ice. We want to get into the Dam, get the AllSpark hopefully without having to wake Megatron and before the Decepticons arrive."
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen)   Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:17 am

Optimus chuckled a little bit when she apologised for being a little bit carried away. A little bit was a very large underestimate he thought but she was having fun and she was free from a terrible future so he couldn't exactly blame her for being so happy,

"I suppose it is understandable considering where you have come from." He admitted with a grin before smirking to himself, "So no large-scale robot attacks and battles will occur is what you're saying? I doubt the Decepticons made it that easy but I'm glad to hear we managed to stay disguised for a little while at least."

He was honestly rather surprised that Sam would stay with them through everything... but then again he didn't exactly know what 'everything' was to be honest. She knew though and apparently they had been through a lot together.

He swerved slightly in the road as he sweatdropped slightly at her brutal honesty,

"Well you didn't have to put it quite like that..." He joked a little bit before grinning slightly to himself, "This time it will be different. With your help I'm sure we shall survive. Can you give me any advice about what happens next?"

No autobots still lived.

That was a blow to the spark,

"That is... unfortunate." He spoke in a quiet whisper, "When... when do we die?"

It was a morbid question but one he really wanted to know the answer to. Of course when she told him about the AllSpark and Megatron he growled in annoyance,

"Megatron... I should have known he would not stay hidden away from us." He admitted with a small sigh before nodding, "You're right. With the AllSpark we should be able to create more Autobots to help us defend against the Decepticons."
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen)   Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:30 am

Vixen blinked a little bit when she heard that Optimus didn't like the way that she had told him that she was here to stop him from messing up again, she hoped that she would be able to help them get the AllSpark quickly, this was the first time they could prevent the bad future from happening and she was wanting more than anything to not fail at this first hurdle.

It would only get harder as time went on.

"I just did." she stated with another blink "You need to get to the Hoover Dam, and keep the glasses that Sam possesses out of the hands of the Decepticons so that you can get there first and keep them away while you retrieve the AllSpark. You must not cut the power in any way to the Dam or Megatron will be freed and a battle will start in the nearest town, a battle that will take the life of Autobot Jazz."

Vixen allowed herself to think about the stories in greater detail and was sure that she had told Optimus all of the things that he needed to know;

"No time soon." she reassured, giving him a gentle stroke "I will tell you what you need to know, when you need to know it."

Looking in front of them, and spotting that the road ahead had been closed, Vixen frowned, and gritted her teeth when she saw that there were loads of black USV's coming their way. They were no doubt the people from Sector Seven she had been told would kidnap Bumblebee, and she hoped this was not going to happen again but, it seemed as if they were blocking off the road.

"Optimus, those are the men who will try and take Bumblebee...they're blocking off the road what do you wish to do?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen)   Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Undo What You Did (Transformers and Vixen)
Page 1 of 1