The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen) Empty
PostSubject: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:37 am

Vixen had honestly thought she couldn't be happier right now. Ratchet had gathered many of the spare parts that she needed and they were waiting for more of them to come so that they could finally get the parts of Megatron out of her system and restore her to something she could look at in the mirror without feeling sick to her stomach.

Diego Garcia was her home now, it was the base of the Autobot forces and she was now an official Autobot, being more machine than human. Hopefully that wouldn't come back to bite her in the ass later on - if they were stupid enough to make them leave Earth.

She had spent most of the day there and now, now she was out trying to help the bots round up Decepticon Punks as Ironhide called them. Vixen had jumped at the chance to help and she had been out there on the front lines helping SideSwipe, Sunstreaker and Ironhide. They were in China, somewhere in China anyway, and so far things were going well.

That was until Vixen was lifted up into the air by a strong metal hand, and flung upwards. It was a disguised Decepticon that had hidden from their sensors! Grunting she tried to right herself in the air and shoot down with her cannons but the bot transformed into a jet, and pulled her inside of the cabin.

It all happened so fast Vixen's head was spinning. Crying out she whacked her hands on the windshield of the bot and was determined to break his circuits all the way to the Decepticon base. There was no way they would be taking her without a fight. All Vixen hoped was that the Autobots wouldn't risk coming after her, she had been in the presence of Megatron before, she knew him and how to handle him. There was no doubt after all that was where she was being taken.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:48 am

Megatron had commanded the capture of the autobot known as Vixen.

And like most things that Megatron wanted; he got her. Watching as she was taken into the interrogation room and tied to a stand, Megatron entered the room slowly, letting her savour just how much larger and more menacing he was in person compared to all the stories that were told about him in the autobot camps.

And there were stories.

He knew because half of them had been started by bots secretly working for him and him alone. Smirking a little bit, he ran a claw along the metal board beside her head,

"Do you know... How long a talon has to be to reach the spark of a femme or bot?" He asked her slowly, his voice thunderous as he showed her how long his talons were, "About half as long as mine. Now."

He stabbed down, his talon stabbing straight through the metal beside her ear,

"Explain. Why do you have pieces of my machinery inside you?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:55 am

Vixen was not afraid.

There were many things that could be done to her in this chamber and she had most likely had all of them done to her before and she was going to get through this like she had gotten through that. With a lot of pain but she would not surrender any information that she did not want to surrender. The worst thing that he could do was torture her physically, and as she had thought not two minutes before, she had undergone a lot of that already.

He was slightly better looking at his prime, Vixen thought with a small smirk on her lips. Before he became the bitch of Sentinel Prime.

When he stabbed down on the metal behind her, Vixen merely looked up into his eyes and didn't let her own waver from his. Megatron had often told her to look him in the eyes when she spoke, she supposed it was because he could tell if she was lying or not. Perhaps it was something else, she had never asked.

"I do not know why I have pieces of my machinery inside of you. The decision was not my own to make at the time, so, I do not understand the reasons. Perhaps you should ask yourself, why put your parts into a human?" Vixen asked, her eyes gently pulsing a deep blue.

Would he feel some familiar tug of recognition, even though technically they had not met? Would Megatron still feel the natural inclination he had when he had selected her for his Femme? It would be interesting to find out.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:11 am

Megatron had an annoying little feeling in the back of his CPU... Like he had something wiped from his memory cores that was currently rather important. It was a damned annoying feeling that was for damn sure and he hated it. Growling a little in annoyance, he sighed as he trailed his talon down her exposed stomach area,

He poised to run her through,

"MY machinery in YOU. Get it the right way round or I'll remove your spark with my teeth." He threatened her coldly before adding, "Tell me all you do know about why you have MY parts inside of you."

He stroked her smooth stomach slowly, almost lovingly as he looked into her eyes with his colder, harsh, optics,

"This need not be painful young one..." He whispered huskily into her ear, "You but tell me what I want and need to know..."

He smirked,

"And you'll be free."
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:20 am

Vixen wanted to wiggle away from Megatron's talon but she didn't, she allowed herself to stay still as she was before while he trailed the sharp metal down to her stomach area. He was threatening her but she didn't expect things to be all tea and biscuits even if he had opened up to her enough while she was his Femme - perhaps in his own way he had even loved her. Not that it mattered to Vixen, she had accepted his affections because she had to, because it would benefit her, and for all his wisdom Megatron never knew.

And would never know.

"You want to know everything that I know?" she asked with a small smirk on her lips "I know, you decided yourself you wanted them to be put inside of me. I don't know why you wanted to do it, it is not my place to question you, so it happened. That is the end of what I know."

Looking up at Megatron when he stroked her stomach softly, Vixen was quite taken aback and her optics widened slightly. It was quite a pleasurable feeling if she was honest with herself, but maybe she didn't want to be honest. It made her feel wrong to think she enjoyed the touch of this Mech.

Deciding to throw him a bone here, Vixen's eyes shyly locked with his own again;

"Where I come from, it is not uncommon for Cybertonian parts to be mixed with humans. It was to create a better way to breed more Decepticons, if the human lived through the procedure. I believe that Starscream might already be experimenting." Vixen shared, her lips quivering softly, not quite knowing why that was.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:33 am

He himself wanted them put in there?

Well she was either a terrible liar with an awful sense of timing or he has missing some of his memory and she was telling the truth. And with his talons poised to gut her he had no doubts that she thought she was telling the truth.

"You know... I have no memory of ever having seen you. Let alone spoken to you or experimented with you." He told her bluntly, "So I am left to conclude that you either lie... In which case you will most certainly die..."

He paused,

"Or you tell me more about our supposed interactions."

His talon-tips danced across the top of her smooth stomach, shooting small jolts of pleasurable energon into her body's mechanics to make it feel much better,

"Starscream is very adept at experimenting." He agreed before smirking slightly, "Now... Tell me... Do you feel your parts as if they were a part of you?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:42 am

Vixen was sure that Megatron was taking this rather well for someone with his temper and she was glad of that. Maybe he did have that feeling that he knew her from somewhere and that was giving her some more leeway than she would have gotten otherwise. It meant that she could explain her story without having to worry about her guts coming flying out halfway through.

"There is not much else to tell. Apart from the fact that you wont meet me for a good ten years yet." she stated with a small smirk on her lips "I'm from the future of this world that could have happened, but things in the past have changed the course of the future - for all I know everything could be different now."

Unable to stop herself from letting out a soft gasp, the sound tumbled from her lips in a pleasurable manner when Megatron shot those bolts of electricity into her circuits.

"You selected me for your own Femme, and I underwent the procedure...and here I am." Vixen whispered softly, her smirk widening a little bit.

The question was an interesting one, she had assumed that she would feel different being made of metal parts than being made of human tissue. The only difference was that she was more long lasting now as underneath her outer appearance she was entirely metal.

"Yes, I am over 70% cybertonian parts. I merely feel those parts as being my own body - they do not feel foreign to me."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:42 am

Ah so that was the reason why he remembered her in a strange kind of way! This artificial femme was actually from his future, from a world where the deceptions had led to the defeat of the primes and the auto it's had submitted to his will and his will alone!

He had no doubt that it was glorious.

He smirked a little bit,

"Yes that does make more sense! Why I think I should know you when clearly I do not... My parts inside of you must be trying to connect to my memory cores." He admitted before smirking, "Amd I'm this future... You must be mine. My femme and to be touched by no one else!"

That was how he had always been with femmes in the past after all.

He purred a little bit, cranking the energon up a bit so she would feel it more against her parts,

"And here you are!" He agreed with a smirk, "Good to see my good tastes do not dull with the age and after battle boredom."

So she didn't see them as different parts if her but rather as extensions of herself? Well that was good because it meant that her body was accelting of the new parts. From the jokes that Starscream had told him, human bodies would reject parts from cybertron if given half a chance.

It spoke well of her chances of being his femme,

"Good. Now..." He smirked, "Tell me more about your time as my femme..."
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:54 am

Vixen nodded her head when she heard Megatron making the leap between what she had said and the truth of things back where she came from. Hopefully this would never happen to the younger version of herself currently in existence though, she would be free to live as the child that she should have been. Her own predicament right now was looking quite...optimistic.

Megatron seemed happy with her, like he was attracted to her still.

"That is very true my lord, I am exclusively your own." she stated with a nod of her head towards her master "This is a great compliment, thank you very much Lord Megatron. I am happy that even in this time you find me acceptable."

Biting her lip softly when he increased the flow of energon to her body, Vixen bit back noises of pleasure. She didn't want to appear weak.

Vixen stared into the optics of this large, menacing mech and she felt...odd. The Megatronn from her universe was broken in so many ways inside he had let her see, maybe this one would be broken in those same ways - he just hadn't let it show just yet. Could she change him from making the choices he had, maybe he could join forces with the Auto bots? Make a truce?

She wanted, oddly, to be honest with him.

"I would like to say that it was all happiness my lord but it would not be true." Vixen stated softly, her large blue optics whirring sadly "After you took me for your Femme, you executed my father in front of me, that, as well as all of the other horrible things that had happened under the reign of the Decepticons - the pain this operation had caused me, the degradation - made me resentful."

Smiling gently Vixen directed her gaze to the ground;

"I would have liked to have thought that towards the end of my time in the future we were very close, through our sparklings we had together we grew closer and I learnt some of those secrets behind that exterior of yours. Made me think you weren't all that bad in the end."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:08 am

The way she was talking made it seem that he had been very changed in this future of hers and he wasn't altogether sure that he liked the idea of him being different. Wasn't like he had a lot of room for change after all. He was a fully matured bot and he was quite set in his ways.

Only a massive defeat or massive victory would make him change to the level she seemingly suggested.

"Well I have to be nice to you now don't i?" He teased her with a wink, "Only a fool lets their femme get disgruntled at him. A disgruntled femme is a quick ticket to a stab to the chest while you sleep and recharge after all."

He didn't like the way she was looking at him.

It was like she was trying to debate with herself why she wanted to tell him what she wanted to tell him... And if she really should even begin to tell him anyway. Something that caused this much hesitation was big and he didn't imagine it was something pleasant for her. Maybe it was even something unpleasant for himself.

Seemed he had changed.

"My older self... Seems foolish..." He admitted with a small smirk, "You would have been such a joy to have by my side."

Sparklings?

He touched her cheek,

"What were their names?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:17 am

Vixen was very confused.

Frowning softly at Megatron she wondered if he had been completely replaced by someone else, he had never acted like this to her during the first days of their relationship - even the first years! It had taken the birth of their first sparkling, a boy, Shredder for them to become a lot closer. He taught her the Decepticon way of raising their children.

"I did think of it once or twice." she smirked softly "But, I'm glad that I didn't towards the end."

Her breath caught in her throat when she waited to hear what Megatron had to say about the things she had just revealed to him. Hopefully he would take it well, he wouldn't destroy the relationship which they were creating even now.

"Your pride was hurt very much, so, you were controlling, domineering and all manner of things towards me in order to show that you still had that reputation to fear." Vixen stated with a soft smile on her lips "I hope, that if you want such a thing, things might be different this time around?" she asked, tilting her head up to look into his red optics.

Leaning her head into his touch Vixen smiled gently;

"We had three sparklings together, our first was a mech, you named him Shredder. The second was a baby girl, I named her Black Widow. The last was another boy, we fought over what to call him very much," she laughed softly "But we settled on Valmiratron."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:26 am

It seemed that he had been a terrible spark mate to her throughout their life together in the future and he wasn't sure he liked that.

When you were with your femme you were supposed to be the strong but silent one. Let her talk as much as she wanted but you held the power in the relationship. You made her love you as best you could so you had someone who had your back now matter what you did. He had become a fool in the future it appeared,

"Well you will not have cause to do so from now on I can assure you little femme." He assured her with a wink, "I'll make sure of that."

What had happened during the war? From the way she spoke it was clear that he had own but why would he be so massively insecure as to need to stamp his authority on her when she was a powerless femme sworn to his service and bonded to him? Leave the shows of strength at the door. He wanted everyone to know he was strong without having to say a word about it himself.

"It will be different this time around."

He paused for a moment and looked at the floor for a moment before speaking softly,

"What were they like? Our sparklings... Our children? Did they have my optics?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen McCloud

Vixen McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:36 am

Vixen felt herself quite involuntarily buying this version of Megatron, despite the fact he was still vicious to the Autobots regardless of their gender it seemed that to his own femme he was far more loving than he had been when they had met in the future. It was rather odd and she felt like she was betraying her cause but...surely she could stop the future from happening if she was on the Decepticon side too?

When he said that it would be different this time around, Vixen's head snapped up and she looked into Megatron's eyes. He wanted to be her sparkmate again? She hoped that they could start again - there were many things she admired about Megatron, and perhaps he admired many things about her as well?

"You wish me to continue to be your Femme?" she asked with a soft smile, she was happy inside that he wanted her as such - it was obvious they were connected.

It was painfully obvious that at this moment in time Megatron had no sparklings of his own and she could see the pain in his eyes knowing that there was a version of him out there with three beautiful sparklings that would never be able to meet him or her, again. Her pain was great too, she had carried those children inside of her.

"Shredder was the very image of you." Vixen admitted with a soft smile "Right down to your red optics. Black Widow had yellow metalwork, like my hair colour, and blue optics like mine. Valmiratron had your optics and your face shape but was a lot leaner like me, he did not have your frame."

If she wasn't currently tied up she would have placed a hand on Megatron's arm to reassure him;

"Don't worry...I know you must feel like you miss them, I miss them terribly but...we will have more sparklings with each other." she murmured softly "If you ever let me out of these bonds that is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Megatron and Vixen)
Page 1 of 1