The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morwen

Morwen

Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen) Empty
PostSubject: Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen)   Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:02 am

Morwen lived at the wall. All she had known was life at the wall and she didn't know if she would be happy living anywhere else but here. The crushing coldness was something that she was used to now, and despite there being days where even she needed to wrap up tightly against the chill, she could face it without much difficulty.

Apparently she had come from the other side of the wall.

She had been alone and the guards on the wall had not been able to leave here there to die, and so they had brought her back with them to live at the wall. It was better than being left in that wasteland to be preyed on for food by the creatures out there.

What was one of the worst things though was when the new recruits for the Watch came in. They always thought that she was some sort of creature seeing as she had come from outside of the wall, she was not, she was like any other normal child except she had an affinity for fighting and weaponry as opposed to sewing and wearing dresses.

Morwen was happy here at the wall, doing her part to keep it going. She had a few friends and they were content to talk to her, keep her spirits up when they were low. At the minute they were catering to the new recruits, she had seen there was another in their midst also - a brother to the Queen. A Lannister. She knew enough about the houses to know that they were by far the richest.

Whatever was he doing here? She thought to herself as she prepared his meal, before bringing it to the room in which he was staying. Knocking on the door she waited to be let in.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen)   Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:10 am

Tyrion had to admit that The Wall definitely was one of those sights you just had to see. No one could tell you that there was a structure that stretched from one end of the country to the next and was taller than any tower. You just had to see it for yourself and that was what he was doing right now. The Nights Watch were a proud men but some of them, like their recruiter, seemed to have kept their sense of humour too.

Sighing a little bit at the knock on his door, Tyrion set his book down on the tablet before opening the door, waddling back to his seat before it was fully open,

"Enter, enter." he muttered, "Not like a man can do much reading with such bitter cold anyway."

As he settled himself back down into his seat he was preparing to go back to his book when the door opened enough to reveal who was bringing him his meal. He swallowed a little bit as he looked the woman up and down. Skin as pale as clouds and hair as pure as snow. She was a unique one that was for sure but her red eyes... they would mark her as different.

As some kind of broken thing.

He waved for her to entered,

"I did not believe that the Nights Watch let women join..." he smirked slightly, "For fear that their men might find their cocks again at such a fetching sight. Come in my dear, come in. I don't bite... unless that is to my lady's taste. Tell me young lady... how is it that you have come to stay here with the Nights Watch? Can't be all that thrilling to stand around with black monks surely."
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen)   Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:20 am

Morwen blushed softly when she saw the Lannister sitting there, she certainly had never seen anyone like him before but her reaction wasn't anything bad...it was because she could see him looking over herself at the same time. It was quite strange to her, to have a male here who hadn't taken the vow to remain celibate, normally she wouldn't be looked at in such a manner.

Doubly so because of her heritage.

Entering properly she swiftly placed the food down on the tablet in front of him, bowing slightly she was going to make to leave before she heard him speaking to her. Slowly she raised her eyes from her feet and made eye contact with the Lord, Prince? Morwen didn't know the proper title, she had never been one for schooling.

"I am not a member of the Night's Watch sir." she answered softly, in her accent which was from a place unknown and she seemed quite unable to shake "I am from beyond the wall, a guard brought me here when he found me wandering alone in the wildlands. I have been unable to leave the wall because of...complications of my heritage."

Bowing again Morwen allowed her eyes to slip back to the floor, not wanting to offend with her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen)   Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:28 am

Tyrion could not help but notice how bashful she was when she saw him looking her over. That was really rather quant it had to be said. He was from the South - where women knew what men wanted and would use those desires to ensnare them. That was why his sister was currently the most powerful woman in the seven kingdoms after all.

But here was a beautiful girl who didn't know how to play the games of a woman... such a sweeter prey he could not ask for.

He chuckled a little bit,

"No I can see that, your wardrobe is quite a bit lighter than theirs." he commented lightly before humming slightly, "From over the wall you say? One of the Wildlings are you my dear? If so then I must say, I disappointed that more of the Wildlings don't make their way south of the wall if you're a taste of their fruits."

He frowned a little bit. What she was really saying was that the Nights Watch were hesitant to let her go in case one of the Lords caused an uproar about it. The Nights Watch could scarcely afford some offended Lord. Tyrion raised an eyebrow,

"Why do you refuse to meet my eye girl?" he raised his eyebrow higher, "Is it because of my eyes? Because one is green and the other black? Is that why? Or perhaps it is because you are what is known as a 'Child of the Winter'... a white skin, white haired and red eyed woman?"

He shook his head,

"Pull up a seat Winter-woman." he commanded her, "Close to the door too... rather nippy."
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen)   Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:40 am

Morwen couldn't help but nod when he noted that he attire was a lot less than the others here, she was not wrapped up in black and fur pelts about five deep in thickness. She was in a simple dress and had a shawl across her shoulders. Despite being able to handle the coldness, there was no way in which Morwen enjoyed it, she hoped that the roaring fire in this room would be able to warm her a little bit before she left.

"I am not sure." she whispered softly, squeezing her hands together "I am kept here because they fear I might be the child of a White Walker seeing as my heritage is unknown."

Blushing softly, Morwen traced a fingertip over her pink cheeks and smiled shyly; "Why thank you sir, your compliment flatters me."

When she heard that the Lord was upset that she did not meet his eye Morwen hoped that she had not offended him beyond repair. It had been the intention that she didn't want to offend him by showing him her eyes! She did not mean to offend him by not showing him them. The fact that he called attention to his own defects...was strange. Men normally did not do that.

"No sir, many have told me that my eyes are offensive to behold. I merely did not want to offend you. I shall look upon you if it pleases." Morwen murmured softly, her eyes shifting up to his own once more "It has nothing to do with your appearance my lord."

Nodding, Morwen gently padded towards the door, closing it to keep the heat in and taking a seat in the room close to Lord Lannister. All the while she wondered what he wanted to talk to her about, it was however nice...to have a conversation with someone.

"W-what can I do for you, sir?" she asked gently, her brow gently furrowed in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen)   Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:51 am

Tyrion laughed a little bit at her reasoning for the Nights Watch keeping her here with them. He shook his head a little bit. Trust the Nights Watch to corrupt a little woman's mind so that she thought that the White Walkers existed. He shook his head as he chewed on some of the meat she had given him,

"Winter-woman you are no White Walker." he told her simply, "Because White Walkers do not exist. And if they did then they existed so long ago that it doesn't matter if they ever existed. You are the product of Wildlings, maybe even a man of the Nights Watch AND a Wildling. You never know!"

He shook his head a little bit before winking at her,

"Not nearly as much as your form please me."

Tyrion scoffed a little bit,

"As if I care in the same way as those men." he said, as if it were laughable to him, "You are a Winter-woman to them. A strange creature of pale skin and unnatural hair and eyes... don't worry about me. I too as seen as something less due to my appearance."

He hummed a little bit,

"Well now there is a loaded question if ever I heard one." he teased her with a wink before humming, "Tell me your name Winter-woman... and I'll tell you mine. Then we can see about some other things hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen)   Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:08 am

Morwen frowned softly when she heard that the Lord thought that there were no White Walkers, that was what the Night Watch was on the look out for though so there must be things like that out there beyond the wall. What would be the need for the wall in the first place if there were no more White Walkers any more...biting her lip softly she tried to swallow her confusion at what he had said. He didn't seem to be lying in his tone.

"I think it scandalous if a watchman broke his vows." Morwen commented, her eyes widening a little bit before she let out a small sweet smile "Yet not completely unbelievable."

The fact that Lord Lannister didn't care about what she looked like made Morwen's heart beat a little faster, and a little lighter in her chest. It gave her a sense of happiness that someone was accepting of her for what she looked like.

Perhaps it had something to do with the way in which he too was treated while he grew up? The world was fickle when it came to appearances after all. Being from a rich family he was bound to have been treated well, they were not short of coin to take care of him and tend to his needs. Something she had never herself had.

"It seems as if people only judge by appearance, not by content. It is human nature, and unfortunately my Lord we are on the receiving end of human spite." Morwen hummed softly cradling her hands in her lap.

Unable to stop a soft blush, Morwen bit her lip to compose herself before answering; "I am Morwen, sir."
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen)   Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:20 am

Tyrion laughed louder than he'd laughed ever since he'd arrived at this Wall. It was 'scandalous' for a member of the Nights Watch to break his vow and fuck some woman? Oh no no no no! He liked the fact that she was naïve, it was part of her charm, but this much was just too much! He chuckled a little bit before shaking his head,

"If you think that is scandalous you would be in awe of Kings Landing." he teased her with a grin, "Where men marry secret sisters, fuck horses in the dead of night and even pay to molest fresh corpses... a man of the Nights Watch looking for female company after a long nights watch on the Wall is hardly scandalous comparatively speaking."

He paused before adding,

"I'm surprised none of them have made such advances to you." he told her casually before smirking slightly, "You are, without doubt, the most appealing sight in these barren wastes. Or are we to assume they can't for fear their cocks will freeze in the cold?"

When she spoke about how they were both on the receiving end of the spite of human kind, he nodded in agreement,

"We are both the victims of spite but spite is powerful." he rolled a gold coin around on the table, "If you can change your mindset so that their spite means nothing to you then you take away a great weapon. I'll tell you, Morwen, the same thing I told the Bastard of Ned Starrk... never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not - wear it like armour so that it may never be used to hurt you."

He finished his meal before pouring some wine into a second cup for her,

"I am Tyrion Lannister of the House Lannister." he raised his goblet before pausing, "You may have heard of me as The Imp."
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen)   Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:34 am

Morwen opened her mouth in shock when she heard Tyrion saying what went on in the great kingdom on Kings Landing. She had always wanted to go there and see the beauty and splendour of the city, as well as perhaps getting a glimpse of the iron throne. Such a thing was always talked about here, it made her beyond curious to see it in person although she might never be able to leave the wall she hoped one day she might journey to Kings Landing.

Maybe after what she had just heard...she didn't want to though.

"Surely you jest." Morwen giggled softly, a melodic sound "I think you say such things to tease me my Lord, a man would never surely find a beast a suitable mate and most certainly not a dead person. Such a thing, even Wildlings would not do."

Of course there had been some advances in the earlier days of her blossoming, but the guard who had rescued her soon put a stop to those. He was protective of her but Morwen was glad of it, she was different she had been told to many girls, she wanted to protect her virginity for as long as she could - until she was married.

"There were...some advances." Morwen admitted with a soft blush on her pale cheeks "However my close friend Sir Benjen helped to stop them from occurring."

Morwen was a fierce fighter, but because she was a woman and she was a winter child she was hardly going to be able to leave this place and have a good fight for once. One with danger. One that she might not win. That thrill was missing from her solitary practice and occasional spar with Benjen.

"I will remember your wisdom, Sir Tyrion." she whispered softly "Such advice will likely be useful if I ever manage to leave this place. I have often wanted to see Kings Landing...what...what is it like there?" Morwen asked, her eyes gently sparking with inquisition.

Shaking her head a little bit, Morwen couldn't stop her blush as she lightly teased Tyrion; "I think the Imp is a very appropriate nickname, if you don't mind me saying my lord. It seems you could get up to all sorts of mischief if you put your mind to it."
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen)   Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:53 am

Tyrion smirked a little bit. Oh she was just too naïve to be true and the fact that she was true was just adorable. She would make a brilliant little conquest but she might make an even better companion. He had a soft spot in his heart for broken things and she was one of them. Not only that but she was the best looking broken thing he had ever come across.

Aside from himself of course.

"I try not to jest too often, lest I make a fool out of myself." he teased her slightly before nodding, "I too agree that it seems a tad odd but what else can you do but ignore these rumours? Anyone can rattle off stories after all and Kings Landing is a place of such... wonderful, stories."

He nodded, having expected at least some of the Nights Watch to actually remember that they had balls and cocks to be used. Of course when she mentioned Sir Benjen he laughed a little bit,

"Your protector is the dour Sir Benjen?" he chuckled a little bit, "I can see how having him watching over you might make most boys fearful for the continued connection to their cocks. He strikes me as the kind to cut them off."

Tyrion was glad that she would remember his advise because he honestly didn't think that Jon Snow would be remembering it. He smirked a little bit when she commented on how he would get up to mischief and earn his nickname. He winked at her,

"Of course I can be a Lord of Mischief but I usually require a willing participant..." he teased her with a smirk as he looked her up and down, "If you'd like to see me being as mischievous as you think I can be I'm afraid I'd need your help."
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen)   Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:02 am

Morwen smiled softly when she heard that the stories were in fact just rumours and there was probably no manner in which they were true. It was just Tyrion trying to tease her and make her believe things that were not true. Running her hand through her long soft hair she lost herself slightly in the stories and thoughts she had heard of Kings Landing.

"Hopefully one day I will be able to see if the things you say about Kings Landing are true, although I am not hopeful I will ever be able to leave this place." she sighed softly "Although I am grateful and I like it here, I cannot help but want to see other places."

Nodding her head Morwen couldn't help but giggle when she heard Tyrion call Benjen dour, it was true after all he was dour to those that he had not opened his heart to but...she held a soft spot in the cold heart that he had developed while living on the wall. She would miss him if she were to leave one day.

"Yes he is." she giggled softly "He is like a father to me sometimes, I worried about him while he travelled to Winterfell, I am glad that he is back safely."

Unable to take Tyrion seriously, knowing that he was teasing her and didn't feel anything for her apart from lust at this time. She wasn't going to get herself into something she couldn't handle and she didn't want to offend Tyrion by rebuffing his advances if she accepted some and refused others. Right now, she didn't think participating in mischief was something she should be doing.

"Sorry my lord, I think you will have to find someone else to engage in mischief with, I should be going back to my duties now. I am to care for the equipment before the new recruits begin their training."

Standing Morwen bowed low and smiled shyly; "Thank you, for the conversation my lord. I hope you enjoy your stay here at the wall."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen)   Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misfits Galore (Imp and Morwen)
Page 1 of 1