The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lolita Avon

Lolita Avon

Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey) Empty
PostSubject: Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey)   Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:07 am

Lolita was in big fucking trouble.

The Eunuch had actually managed to one up her in terms of learning of secrets and had been able to protect himself enough that she could not attack him for at least a week or so. She waited patiently until he had cooled off and thought that the danger had passed but evidently he was just acting so that she would show herself and he could sleep easy once more.

An assassin was never supposed to be seen, let alone caught and hauled before the new King. She entirely expected to be ripped apart and executed for trying to kill one of the members of the small council however she was still blissfully alive and was waiting for the King to enter the Throne room and pass judgement on what had happened here.

Hopefully her services would be useful enough to him in order for her to ask to stay alive, maybe even become a Royal assassin - someone who could get jobs done and get them done clean. When pitched against another snake as powerful as herself though, there was little that she could do to outwit them, especially when he was Master of Secrets here in Kings Landing.

Her gaze was locked to the floor as she heard the footsteps approaching, the footsteps of the King, the Queen Regent and...the Hound.
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey)   Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:24 am

The Hound, Sandor Clegane, did not like his job anymore.

Oh sure he still enjoyed the fact that he was legally encouraged to kill at a bare command and killing was something he still enjoyed. However, he did not enjoy the fact that his young charge was now King and he was reduced to a bodyguard even more than he had been before. He was a bodyguard and a pet executioner for when the real executioners were either out of earshot or busy with other executions.

Geoffrey swaggered into the room before Sandor could and it annoyed him to no end that the boy was making his job as bodyguard that much harder. Sighing a little bit, he stood to the left of the throne at attention as Geoffrey sat down and the Queen sat on the right of the throne. Geoffrey hummed a little bit,

"Well well... the eunich didn't tell me he was almost killed by such a sexy little tart." he commented with a smirk, "I wonder... would you service your king for a pardon?"

The Queen spoke up,

"My King, perhaps it is better we use her skills for our own gain?"

Geoffrey glared at his mother,

"Do not interrupt me again mother or the Hound will cut out your throat." he commanded before smirking, "Besides, I am suggesting she use her 'skills' to MY gain..."

Little Finger bowed from the shadows,

"Perhaps a compromise?" he paused and when Geoffrey nodded he continued, "Let her be your assassin and personal concubine. If she does not agree to service you hand her off to someone to make her suffer a little say..."

Geoffrey smirked,

"Woman. If you don't service me as both your King and your master... in all ways..." he laughed, "You will be forced to be my assassin... and The Hound's Bitch! Whats say you woman?"
Back to top Go down
Lolita Avon

Lolita Avon

PostSubject: Re: Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey)   Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:34 am

Lolita already wanted to tear the King's head from his neck for calling her a tart, the compliment about her being sexy however she took gratefully. The uniform she wore...well...on second thoughts she probably did look like a tart but there was nothing about her that was a tart in actuality - she was far too interested in her craft to be a pet for a male.

The servicing he was talking about made her stomach turn and she was sure that her face would have turned green if she was not so adept in schooling her expressions.

What made her happy however was the fact that she was going to be allowed to keep her head, and keep doing what she wanted to do which was assassinate and kill with the best of them. Smirking a little bit she looked up from her position on bended knee, her dark green eyes shimmering with mirth at the offers that she was presented with.

If she serviced the King she would end up killing him. Painfully. Slowly. Then of course she would die as well, so that option was not preferable. Looking up at the Hound, Lolita...did not feel afraid of him. He was a mystery, she had not heard much of him even in her circles and that mystery was intriguing her.

"I elect to be your Grace's assassin, and I choose to be in the service of The Hound." she stated calmly but resolutely, not talking more than she needed to - it was not in the assassin way.
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey)   Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:43 am

Sandor had to close his eyes slightly at her answer.

Not only was Geoffrey not going to like it but he wasn't going to like it either. Gods above! Slavery had been outlawed in this kingdom and he would not be someone who was one of the first to 'amend' that law. But it didn't matter what he wanted now did it. What mattered was what Geoffrey wanted and he wanted the assassin as both killer and slave.

Geoffrey reacted much in the way that Sandor predicted... with a red face and much childish anger,

"You dare disrespect me? Insignificant peasant bitch!" He roared as best as his weak young voice could, "Guards! Gut this bitch right now!"

Seeing the guards advancing towards the bound and weaponless assassin, Sandor stepped forwards, surprising Geoffrey and the entire court,

"No." He declared, causing all of the guards to pause as he glared at them equally. He could almost feel Geoffrey about to explode so he turned to the boy-king, "She is mine to discipline is she not? She is my... bitch, is she not?"

There was a dead silence for a heartbeat.

Two heartbeats.

Then Geoffrey laughed,

"The Hound wishes to keep his Bitch!" he laughed happily, the guards returning to their post. Before Sandor could remove both himself and his new slave from the hall though, Geoffrey spoke, "Discipline her then Hound. Bitch! Your master is going to strike you... where would you like him to strike you? Beg him to strike you there or I will have a limb cut off. The Hound can still enjoy his bitch without a hand!"
Back to top Go down
Lolita Avon

Lolita Avon

PostSubject: Re: Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey)   Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:04 am

Lolita had already decided that the King was going to die, did he have no idea just who it was he was talking to? What circles she travelled in. If she wanted it, he could be dead and his family too within hours. Yet here he was talking to her like that and somehow thinking that it would be a wise move, she enjoyed this in silence though - not thinking it was wise to further bait the boy despite not saying anything to bait him with.

She didn't desire to bed a child, was that so wrong of her? She might be an assassin but she still had morals.

Looking up at the Hound as he stuck up for her, Lolita found herself...grateful for it and she smiled very slightly at him. It was the best smile she had given in a long time and she was just glad that her captor might not be too bad after all - perhaps the child King had made a mistake in choosing him as the person to offload her onto.

The fact that she had to be struck wasn't appealing but it wasn't the worst thing in the world. The begging she would have no part in, but it seemed as if she wasn't going to be getting out of this with her hands (which she sorely needed for her work) without doing so.

Standing, Lolita dusted off her knees and smirked slightly, turning to face the Hound, and bowing low;

"My dear Hound, I do beg you to strike me where ever it is you please however the stomach does hurt the most, I would recommend you strike true right in the center." she stated calmly, raising herself up and gesturing at her leather clad stomach, her smirk grew as she braced herself for the punch which would (despite her hopes) hurt rather badly.

"Go on...hit me." she grinned "Hit me!"
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey)   Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:13 am

Sandor had to admit that her response was amusing mainly for the fact that it made the boy-king rather nervous. He always was a cowardly boy after all. Chuckling a little under his breath, he hummed a little bit, holding up his metal covered fist. It was probably not what she'd hoped for but he was almost always in full armour after all.

"As you wish."

Stepping into the punch as if he were stabbing someone in plate armour with a dagger, he used the momentum of the step and his own near monsterous strength to punch the assassin square in the stomach, lifting her off her feet slightly from the force. He patted her on the back with his other hand and stepped back. Geoffrey laughed,

"Ah dog you have your uses..." he admitted with a smirk, "Take her away and do with her as you will. Just make sure she's not too broken for her first assignment for me."

The Hound grabbed the woman by the shoulder and guided her out of the throne room roughly. He continued to half-drag her through the castle corridors to his personal chambers, which he threw her into. Once the door was closed he sighed a little bit and threw the key to her chains at her to catch,

"I'm getting some wine. Do you want some?" he asked after locking the door to his chambers, "There's healing salve in the chest by the bed. I think the armour might have cut you a little on the punch."

He downed a goblet of wine,

"Fucking boy-king prick..."
Back to top Go down
Lolita Avon

Lolita Avon

PostSubject: Re: Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey)   Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:20 am

Lolita knew that the metal armour was going to hurt, but she had not expected it to hurt...quite that much and as soon as he landed his fist against her stomach she grunted in pain and fell to her knees clutching her stomach. It would bruise and bruise well perhaps there would even be a few cuts but there was nothing that she couldn't handle.

Smirking she raised her head from looking at the floor and stood up, albeit a little bit shakily. She wouldn't give the Brat Prince the satisfaction of hearing her in pain, it would continue to be something she would never allow him no matter how harsh the punishments.

"You hit like a mother fucker Hound, I congratulate you on such strength." she grinned and felt a little tender still while he was dragging her along the corridors but she didn't feel any fear, he just didn't give off that sort of vibe.

He made her think that he wouldn't like to hurt women, no matter what they did.

As soon as she was thrown into his chambers, and tossed the key to her chains, Lolita knew she had made the right choice. Unlocking herself she threw the irons down onto the floor and massaged her wrists, her lockpicking skills would suffer from the pains she felt but they should heal themselves soon enough.

"Thanks." she smiled gently, getting the salve and holding it a little awkwardly in her hands "I knew I was right to pick you, you're not such a bad guy as everyone makes out I thought."

Undoing her leather armour she gently began to rub the salve into her cut and the massive area which would be bruised; "You still hit like a mother fucker, this is going to bruise horribly. Tsk. Brat King doesn't understand the game he's entered into, you don't damage an assassin."

Placing the salve back she laced up her armour again and sent a brief smile to the Hound.
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey)   Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:32 am

Sandor hated the fact that he was used for Geoffrey to play his little fucking games. Especially when it was obvious to anyone that the brat-king wasn't even very good at the game he was playing. He just deluded himself into thinking that he was winning and that was all. Shaking his head a little bit, Sandor downed another goblet,

"I'm not as bad as you and others think of me." he agreed, "I'm much worse. I'll kill you without hesitation and I'll enjoy doing so. I just don't like killing on the whims of a mad-king. I went to war with one before and this one isn't all that much better."

Scoffing a little bit, he sat down on a small bench he had facing out towards the balcony. His quarters were a marked step up now that he was the King's only 100% loyal guard. No matter how much he hated Geoffrey he had given him his oath.

He would not turn out like that glory-hunting bastard Jamie Lannister.

"You're lucky my brother wasn't here. I've seen him do what I did to you against fully armoured men... but what do you expect from a man they call Mountain." he smirked a little bit bitterly, "Of course he doesn't. He doesn't know he's playing any kind of game... he assumes he's already won his games."

He waved her over with a goblet of wine for her,

"For you." he told her, "Ground rules. Outside these rooms you are to be the slave Geoffrey, and the eunuch's spies, expect you to be. Inside these rooms you can do whatever the fuck you like so long as you don't alert them to the arrangement. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey)   Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins and their Creeds (Morwen, The Hound and Jeoffrey)
Page 1 of 1