The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith

Lilith

I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith) Empty
PostSubject: I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith)   I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:45 am

Lilith had just reached the Autobot base in Diego Garcia and she had to say that she was not impressed - she was in a fucking glorified hangar and it was all Seth's fault. To be fair though she was getting pissed off as well, she got better than the shack than she had been in before though which was what she had wanted. Rolling her eyes as she heard her complaining softly, wanting now was it...two mechs tonight?!

Certainly her appetite hadn't been affected by not being around mechs for a long while, which they were probably thanking Primus for right about now.

As they were introduced to the rest of the Autobots, Lilith merely nodded her head at each one and she grinned flirtatiously. They had to mate in their larger forms tonight because Seth and her hadn't time to teach them the tricks of the trade just yet but...they would and then it would be better.

Everyone then went about their normal business, except, the mechs who were swarming about Seth. Rolling her eyes a little bit Lilith thought sometimes that she must be so plain next to her but, she was pretty on her own though, she was aware of that so tried not to let it get her down.

Flicking her eyes over to a smaller yellow and black mech, Lilith smirked, her target for the night. Letting her hips sway softly as she walked one leg in front of the other, showing just low long and smooth they were at the same time. Stopping just by him, Lilith allowed her pale optics to gaze up at him and her lips dropped into an easy smile.

"Well, hello there." she purred softly "As you know, I'm Lilith, and who might I ask are you?"
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith)   I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:02 am

Bumblebee had to admit that it was a little hard to live the way he did. Much less because he hadn't had any kind of 'release' since he had left the home world so many years ago. He was entranced by both of the femmes but to be honest it was very unlikely that either if them would even look in his direction. One of the other mechs, sideswipe maybe, had already told one of his...

Major malfunction.

"And that's right... Where it hurts must..." He muttered through a few garbled radio messages that he had picked up, "One is the loneliest number that you'll ever see..."

Shaking his head a little bit, bumblebees visor came down in surprise to hide his sudden embarrassment at being caught looking off into the middle distance. And... Oh Primus! It was one of the femmes... It was one of the femmes!

His visor remained down as his optics flashed his embarrassment,

"Heeeeey sexy lady... I am..." He paused and slid into a boxing stance, "Float like a butterfly and sting like a... Bumblebee!"
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith)   I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:11 am

Lilith picked up on the lonliness that he was feeling and she wondered why, perhaps it was because nobody had saught him out for a mate before this day? Well, she was happy to make sure that changed. He would be just her type then. Starved of attention and easily teased into numerous overdrives while he gave her amazing ones in return.

"You're not alone any more." she smiled softly, letting her fingers run against his armour plating covering his lower arm "You seem to be sad, my mech, why ever is that?"

Smirking softly she saw him place his visor over his face and she reached out to gently stroke his cheek through the visor, it was so sweet the way that Bumblebee acted around her. It was like he had never had a femme in his life before...perhaps he hadn't?

The embarrassment on his features made her frown softly and draw her hand away from his covered cheeks with a small pout on her lips;

"Why so embarrassed Bumblebee?" Lilith purred gently "Surely you're not feeling flushed because of me? I was so hoping we would be able to get to know each other better tonight...would you like that?" she asked, her optics locking with his own, pulsing blue ones which were tinged with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith)   I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:18 am

Oh great!

As if she wasn't going to think he was bad anyway, now she was going to think that he was some kind if lonely emo mech! And although he was quite lonely, he was anything but emo and he wanted her to know that!

... For some reason.

"I get by with a little help from my friends..." The radio spoke for him, "Can anybody find me... Somebody to love?"

Oh Primus, oh Primus!

She was totally going to find out that he was actually a Virgin as well as a shy mech! She was never going to interface with him now! But he managed to stop despairing long enough to blush strongly. She was an enticing lady to be sure,

"Cause you're my kinda girl and I like your style..." He admitted before blushing brighter and fanning himself with a hand, "I'm feeling hot hot hot... Sexy lady... Pretty woman..."
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith)   I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:26 am

What Lilith thought might be an odd endearing manner of speaking was quickly becoming evident that it was his normal way of speaking. Why she wondered? It was no matter, with some energon he would be able to heal himself and speak to her properly, it in the meantime was nothing short of endearing to her although...she did hope he would still be able to moan and groan for her as they got up to some, questionable activities.

"I don't think you need to look very far for that person." Lilith teased, allowing her hands to gently run up his chest plates, to take in the armour detail of Bumblebee with feather light touches to his sensors that spoke of what it would feel like for her to touch other places "Although, it's the loving I'm more interested in, if that's alright for you, Bee."

Smirking softly she allowed her hands to stay on his body, gently stroking and massaging his plates so that she would be able to build up the sensations that he was feeling. Bumblebee didn't know what a wild ride he had gotten himself in for.

Unable to stop a little shy smile when he quoted that she was a pretty and sexy woman, Lilith's arms snaked their way around his neck and she pulled her body closer to his own, so that they were mere inches away from touching each other. Lilith leaned in close to his audio receptors and whispered into them;

"Oh, you're not too bad yourself, my handsome, strong mech you." she purred, gently kissing his receptor before pulling away "Won't you show a girl to her rooms, I'm so tired after my long day?"
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith)   I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:48 am

Bumblebee was about to blow a gasket here! This was the closest he had ever been to a femme with both her capacity for destruction and her sex appeal. He had never had someone like that coming onto him. He swallowed thickly and tried not to think about how much he would love to do some of the things that the older mechs said they did with femmes.

He was embarrassed enough without having his interface beginning to engage because his thoughts ran away from him!

"Girl you making me crazy..." He muttered with a radio quote from somewhere he wasn't quite sure where though, "You're just too good to be true... Can't take my eyes off of you... You feel like heaven to touch..."

His hands moved without his consent and he touched her sides before blushing brightly and letting go as if he had been burnt.

She wanted to be shown to her rooms? Yeah that was something he could do! It helped that it didn't involve speaking too much,

"Follow me and you'll be in a world of our imagination..." He to her as he guided her to her room and tried to not think about how her hands felt against the metal of his bodywork, "What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom..."
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith)   I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:01 am

Lilith couldn't help but giggle a little bit at his quoting, she loved the way that he was so sweet and it showed through the songs that he selected to play. As she walked towards her rooms with Bumblebee already she was playing through her mind about what they were going to get up to tonight, maybe tomorrow night if she could wait that long.

She had sorely missed interfacing but it might be all the sweeter if she delayed the actual act.

"You are so sweet Bee." she murmured seductively, allowing her fingers to gently dip in between his armour to trace his delicate circuitry while they walked along the corridors, each little brush would be giving him soft jolts of pleasure.

Unable to stop herself from smirking when he said that whatever happened in the bedroom stayed in the bedroom, Lilith thought that he was getting way excited for what she was suggesting was going to happen when they reached her rooms. She was unsure if she was going to see it through yet or not.

"Oh?" Lilith purred with a grin on her lips gently pushing Bee against the wall of the hangar where all of their rooms were, she didn't know where her room was and she didn't care, she needed to tease him now "And what is it that you're thinking about keeping secret Bee? What are you thinking of doing when we get there?"

Gently she let her soft lips kiss up his chest plating, sending shocks of electricity through him, Lilith reached the joint between his neck and his shoulder and sucked upon the wiring there to give a most pleasurable sensation.

"You'll be a good mech, and tell me wont you? If I like the sound of it, I might very well do it for you."
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith)   I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:16 am

Bee had never thought much to the idea of being referred to as sweet. But there was something about the way that she said it that made him suddenly want to just jump up and say that he was a-okay to be known as sweet.

Probably had something to do with the striking she was doing to his circuits to be fair - the same striking that had made him almost jump out of his plating for the fourth time these last few minutes . Swallowing thickly, he blinked his optics,

"And the crowds go wild..."

Oh... Oh Primus no!

Why the hell was that the first quote that came up and why the hell did he think that it was a good choice?! It was not a good choice at all! Shaking his head a little bit, bee tried not to melt under her delicious little torture,

"See no evil, hear no evil speak now evil..." He quoted quickly, all the while speaking very quickly and blushing, "It wasn't like that..."

Oh no no no!

Squirming, bee managed to escape her grasp enough to lead her into her room and close the door, blushing brightly,

"With the lights out ... It's less dangerous..."
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith)   I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:30 am

Lilith thought that Bumblebee was one of the cutest mechs she had ever met and as such she wanted to be able to save him, to savor him. Perhaps she would have to put her pleasure out of the running for now in order for it to be greater at a different time. Waiting would make it all the more tangible tomorrow when she let herself give in to those feelings, she would just have to make sure that nobody else would be claiming him in the time being.

Smirking softly when he pulled her into her room, Lilith gently stood on her tip toes and nuzzled her nose plating against his own, the metal was comfortingly warm and she realised just how much she missed the sensation of being held by a mech.

"Well I hate to disappoint Bee." she whispered gently, her lips hovering just above his own as she teased him ever so slightly "But I'll be giving you a kiss goodnight, I wasn't lying when I said that the journey had tired me, I'll be on much better...form tomorrow night. If you want to stop by." she purred.

Giving Bee a little wink, Lilith pressed her lip plating against his own in a soft, tender kiss. She enjoyed it very much and she kept it light and innocent in accordance with the innocent personality of Bumblebee. There would be time for the heavier things tomorrow night, for now she would simply enjoy the innocence. Softly she pushed him towards the door, and blew him one more kiss before closing the door to her berth room and grinning like a mad woman behind it.

Tomorrow was going to be a great night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith)   I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm All Shook Up (Bee and Lilith)
Page 1 of 1