The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need to know basis (Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crowley

Crowley

Need to know basis (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:15 am

Crowley hummed a little bit as he suddenly appeared right back where he had left not a few seconds ago, the back seat of the Winchester Impala. Humming a little bit to get Dean's attention, he gestured towards the lobby of the office building they were going to be raining for the organiser. Of course there was more to this little deal than what he was telling Dean but then again he wasn't stupid enough to tell Dean Fucking Winchester his plans!

He'd have to be insane to try and give that boy anything close to input when it came to plans.

The boy was a good hunter that was for damn sure but he was a human being and they tended to have these annoying little quirks that he didn't like working with. One of them was that they broke rather easily under torture and the other was that they tended to think everything, and everybody, had to bend to their stupid morality.

At least he had explained his true plan to Iba, the strange but alluring demon from another dimension.

She would go through with the plan to the letter because he had explained it to her and she had apparently been part of worse so this was something she was more or less willing to just accept. And he was A-Okay with that as well as he was okay with not knowing what other stuff of this level she had been in before! Of course Dean was being twitchy about the plan but he decided to give the version he was feeding the human again,

"Look Dean... all you gotta do is walk on up to the main office and agree to make a little trade you know?" he grinned a little bit, "You offer those pretty little rings and that runner will be doing whatever you want! It's rarely as simple as all that I know..."

He grinned and gestured to Iba,

"That's why you got your very own magical protector!" he grinned and winked at Iba, "You won't let anything happen to him now will yer darl?"

And still Dean resisted.

"Geez it all sounds so simple when you say it like that Crowley!" he muttered, "What about the guards?"

Crowley disappeared long enough to snap the necks of all three guards before reappearing,

"Human and... dead." he told Dean with a smirk, "Now hows about you dig deep, find your balls... and go up that fucking lift!"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:31 am

Iba was currently dressed in some of the most revealing clothes that she would dare to wear outside of the bedroom because that was her 'role' - to be the sexy demon who was offering whatever this other one wanted on a plate. Apparently he wouldn't believe his luck, it might tip him off of course when Dean Winchester showed up with a demon so good he hadn't even detected that they were a demon just yet.

But it wasn't her plan and she was more than sure that she would be able to protect Dean and herself in case everything went wrong.

Sighing softly she looked at her reflection in her compact mirror, and she saw that she needed to re apply the dark purple lipstick that she had been wearing - if her job was to look like a doll then she was going to look like the best doll possible. Her hair was fluffed up and cascading down her back to her waist, and her bright green eyes were framed by a thick cover of eyeliner.

Unable to stop a little giggle when Crowley so blatantly insulted Dean like that, Iba threw him a wink before hopping out of the Impala's passenger door. Smoothing down her black pencil skirt, and her tight cream blouse Iba clicked forwards in her dangerously high stiletto heels up to the door of the company's office. Thanks to Crowley it was clear down here and she pressed the button for the elevator.

"Don't worry Dean, I've got your back." she whispered with a soft smile, giving his arm a reassuring squeeze, pouting softly when she saw him pulling his arm out of his touch "Only trying to help..." Iba sighed gently.

Half an hour later, Iba was cradling a new kitten to her chest and she was stroking the collar baring a sigil upon it - it would keep the demon in the cats body until she removed the collar, and even if she transfigured him back unless she wished it would remain on his skin. The look on Dean's face had been completely priceless - like he hadn't thought that such magic was possible.

Hugging the cat to her chest, Iba approached the reception and cast her eyes around for Crowley, if he was even still waiting here that was.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:39 am

Crowley noticed that Iba was rather... well touchy-feely for a demon to be honest. In this world Dean Winchester had every reason to be scared of the reasons why she wanted to touch him but he guessed that back where she was from there was something of a 'free love' culture going around.

Honestly he didn't much care so long as demons were still just as powerful on her side of the 'pond' as they were on his.

More would be both useful and problematic though.

But luckily it just seemed that they had different powers and different limits. He grinned a little bit when she was about to go into the lift,

"Break a leg up their swee'heart." he told her with a grin, "And don't mind old Dean-y boy there... he's a little miffed you're the muscle and he's the weaker one."

Walking around the corner when the lift opened with the trademark sound of a beating going on, Crowley was more than a little bit disappointed that Dean hadn't gotten his ass kicked around a little bit. He sighed a little bit,

"You know..." he said, catching the attention of Iba and Dean, "I'm more than a little bit upset that there wasn't any violence."

Dean growled,

"You son of a bitch!" he growled. Crowley preened as if being flattered and Dean spat at him, "You knew he didn't want the fucking rings! He just wanted my ass on a platter!"

Crowley grinned,

"And thus that was the only way to get him into the open!" he patted Dean's cheek, "That look of abject horror and betrayal? You can't fake that shit."

He held his arm for Iba to take,

"We have a date to do some rather unpleasant things." he grinned, "Shall we my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:48 am

Iba wasn't sure what to make of Crowley, demons in this world were double crossers, even more so than they were back home. Many of the higher up demons didn't need to back stab and double cross and she could tell that Crowley was a high demon - yet he didn't have the same honour as they did. She couldn't blame him though, the natures of these demons were so different to their own, it was his nature.

Unable to stop a little roll of her eyes when Crowley expressed the desire for more violence, Iba thought that these two men were going to be the deaths of each other if they carried on like this and she didn't care enough to put them back together again.

"Hey guys you got what you both wanted." she stated with a small smile "Stop your fighting its giving me a headache." Iba teased with a smirk.

The fact that Crowley wanted her to come with him made Iba a little bit confused, but more intrigued than the latter and so she linked her arm with his own and allowed her eyes to wander to his own and latch onto them. Was there even a trace of his intent hidden there? Nope. That made it all the more thrilling.

"You know most gentlemen seek to exclude ladies from unpleasant things." Iba teased with a little grin "But I have to say, I'm very...interested to see how you measure up to our demons." she whispered softly - teasingly.

Running her other hand through the kitten's fur, Iba couldn't help but laugh a little bit when it hissed at Crowley; "I don't think he likes you much." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:59 am

Dean opened his mouth to complain to Iba, no doubt about how he was the victim, but Crowley easily shut him up with a wave of his hand. He grinned back at the Winchester even as the mortal glared daggers at him,

"You heard the kitty-cat Dean!" he teased both Iba and Dean, "We don't make arses of ourselves and maybe, if we're good, we can go play outside eh?"

When she linked her arm with his he grinned and the two of them disappeared with the little cat in toe. He hummed a little bit when she tried to see his intentions through his eyes as he opened the door to his heavily warded shack for her to enter,

"Most gentlemen tend not to be demons of the worst kind." he admitted before grinning a little bit and bowing his head, "I hope that I can give the home side a good showing against you impress away team forwards!"

He smirked a little bit as he led her to a room he had set up,

"That's because he's not stupid."

He picked the kitten up by the scruff of the neck,

"Magic him into his vessel and tied up in some magical anti-demon chains would you darling?" he grinned a little bit, "We need to have a little discussion about how we proceed while Dean is gone and Sammy is... well drinking."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:08 am

Iba poked her tongue out at Crowley when he teased her about being a kitten, she technically was part kitten but still her ears were hidden right now! What was even the point in hiding them any more? Allowing them to gently push through the top of her thick brown hair, she decided that there was in fact no point in hiding them and so she let them show.

The shack looked...well...like shit if she was honest with herself and she thought that she might catch something from sitting on one of the seats!

"You live here Crowley?" she asked with a worried expression "It doesn't look very nice, are you sure you don't want to shack up with me I mean...at least its clean."

Following Crowley into the room that he had obviously prepared to hold the demon, Iba looked around, well...this didn't look good. There were all sorts of knives and such hanging about the walls and perhaps she was going to have to do something she would rather not...torture. Wrath demons were always the ones who dealt with torture not her!

"Of course." Iba grinned, closing her eyes she concentrated on the magic, and in a few moments the cat was back to its human form and was sitting there on the chair bound by several thin yet extremely strong anti-demon chains "Simple enough."

That didn't sound good, she wondered what they needed to talk about...but she stalked out of the room and leant against the wall waiting for Crowley to appear and say whatever he needed her to do. Would he have invited her here without something to do?

"What do you need my help with Crowley? I'm...starting to see you're not one to ask someone over without them having a job to do while they're here." Iba teased with a sly smirk "Or would I be wrong about that? An exception to the case maybe?" she asked coyly, placing her hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:19 am

When she asked if he lived here he raised an eyebrow at her in amusement,

"Right because I live in a run down place like this?" he shook his head, "No I don't live here. Lucifer burnt down my home because it turns out I don't want him sitting on the throne of Hell anymore. I don't want to have to be afraid that he's going to go all 'angel' on our asses and kill every demon he's ever created simply because he wants to."

He paused,

"This is just a safe house... no one will look for me here right?"

He looked at the vessel of the demon and when it went to speak to him he grinned a little bit and knocked it out with a smack around the head. He shook his head a little bit and tugged at the chains with a small smirk,

"Nice workmanship." he told her before smirking a little bit, "A woman of many talents... I like that."

Crowley looked her up and down as he walked out of the room with her. Smirking a little bit, he gestured back into the room,

"That demon in there knows me. He knows I hate him and everything he stands for and am most likely going to kill him." he smirked a little bit, "You are the unknown. You are the sexy little demon he's never met before... powerful and alluring... and you're going to be the good cop to my bad cop. Do whatever you think it will take to make him believe that you are the one he wants to deal with, not me."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:41 am

Iba blinked a little bit when she heard that he was going to try and turn against Lucifer because he would kill all of the demons whenever he got in power. The backstabbing in this Hell was amazing - she was sure that Nyx although full of anger and pride would never think of killing those who had helped her claim over Heaven and rule over all. It made her doubt for a small second though, if this Lucifer had done it...why not their Lucifer?

Maybe she'd need to keep an eye on him.

"Oh..." she whispered softly "I was just going to suggest you could stay at my place, nobody would look for you there either and I could make it just as safe as this one. I just, don't like the idea of you sitting here all on your own...call me sentimental." Iba admitted with a soft smile on her lips.

Opening her mouth when Crowley just slapped the demon into submission with one single slap, Iba didn't quite know what to say about that. It had been rather impressive and she decided that if she was going to say anything, it would be that;

"Well I didn't know you were that strong Crowley." she smirked, teasing him a little bit.

The fact that he wanted her to take part in this made her a little uneasy - as long as he didn't force her to commit any torture herself she was sure that she would be okay with it. Perhaps she could even have some fun winding both of the demons up with a little bit of...sex appeal. Beleth might have taught her a few tricks that would come in handy here.

"Thank you for all the compliments, you're making me blush." she whispered softly, biting her lip suggestively "I can do that, as long as you don't expect me to slice and dice at the end of it, I can persuade with the best of them."

Iba gave Crowley a little wink before turning, and walking back into the room where they had left the demon just before. Summoning up a lovely comfortable chair for herself Iba sat down in front of the demon and she nodded towards him, a soft smile on her lips - she wanted to appear sweet at first, friendly.

"Sorry about before, I'm Iba." she introduced herself with a brighter smile "What's your name?"

Ignoring the quips from the demon, Iba pouted and let her puppy dog eyes come to the fore; "I was only trying to be aimable, we can be civil to each other can't we? For example, I can do something for you, if you do something for me."

With a click of her fingers Iba turned the uncomfortable chair into a large comfy armchair so that the demon would be more comfortable, standing up, Iba gently slunk her way towards the demon until she was sitting on one of the arms, her legs brushing against his very slightly; "So, now you're more comfortable, why don't you tell me just where your boss is?" Iba asked with a happy tone.

The silence, followed by spitting on the floor made Iba's eyes well up slightly and she stood, moving her presence - and her pheremones she had been exuding away from the demon.

"If that's the way you want it...fine." she stated, turning on her heel she walked out of the room defiantly and let Crowley take over.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:54 am

It was a little bit amusing to Crowley to see that Iba thought that the demons of her hell were above the things that he and his ilk would do. She never came out and said it but he could see it right there in her eyes. He could see how she looked at him when he explained things about how hell was in this wolrd and about how demons were in this world too.

As if the demons, the Lucifer, of her world was above backstabbing to get what they wanted.

"Well don't you worry your pretty little head darling." he told her with a grin, patting her on the head, "I've got better places to hole up don't you worry. I have the second best room in the Hollywood Hilton on permanent reserve! Second best room because even I don't want to piss off the best actor in the biz huh?"

Crowley grinned a little bit,

"These old hands of mine are good for more than just shaking hands and signing deals." he assured her with a smirk, "They've also been known to crush stone and bend steel, all that good stuff."

Oh what he would do to her if they were truly alone right now... but there was work to be done. Otherwise his arse would be served up as Lucifer's bacon for the rest of eternity and that was something he would like to avoid,

"Oh no, you just stick to what you know you do well darling."

Crowley had been watching... and he was impressed he had to say.

Of course he'd only watched a little bit of the show before he disappeared, reappearing in time to see her little exit and the way she was walking back out. He smirked a little bit and clapped,

"Well done girl, well done!" he smirked a little bit, "You sure you haven't done this before? You've got the casual seduction lark down to a T girl!"

He smirked a little bit and gave her a wink before entering the room himself. He didn't waste time with pleasantries and merely explained why his suit was torn to shreds almost,

"You're public enemy number two." he explained with a laugh before shaking his head and accepting the location from the demon. He grinned, "Nothing too hard right?"

Taking The Colt, Crowley put a hole in the middle of the demon's forehead before vanishing The Colt again and entering the hallway with Iba,

"You really softened him up." he grinned, "He honestly believed we'd let him live... he also expected to share your bed but I'd say he was delusional."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:03 am

Iba couldn't help but let the issue go when Crowley said that he had somewhere else that he could go, it made her relax because she honestly couldn't stand the thought of any of her friends having to live in a place like this when she could have done something about it. They weren't quite friends yet but she thought that they could be...and potentially more.

Despite not having 'lust' demons in this world, she hoped that they still did have a strong desire for sex otherwise she was going to be going back home as soon as possible. His compliment made her smile shyly and shrug her shoulders;

"I've done a lot of seducing in my time, I figured out what worked and what didn't." she elaborated with a small smirk on her lips "My friends from the Lust circle of Hell have taught me a lot of tricks to help along."

Pressing her cat ear to the door, Iba pouted in concentration as she listened to what Crowley was doing in there. She thought that he was being a little bit harsh but then again, he needed to be and so didn't judge him. Sam and Dean needed to know where Pestilence was and so did Crowley. Iba was worried however that they would be coming up against her mistress, and then she would not be able to help.

When Crowley reappeared Iba blinked;

"That was quick!" she exclaimed with a bright smile "I underestimated you I thought I would need a second trip in there."

The concept that he wanted to share her bed, the demon now dead in there that is made Iba stick her tongue out in distaste. Deciding to do a little teasing of her own Iba leant against the wall, her ass was pushed lightly against it but her waist and chest were arched out to highlight the curves of her body. Her gaze was fixed on Crowley in a teasing manner;

"As if." she smirked "It takes a special kind of demon to interest me...I'm more into angels, that whole...forbidden vibe." Iba shared with a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:14 am

Crowley raised an eyebrow when she said that she had done a lot of seducing in her time. Unless he was very mistaken that wasn't the kind of thing that most women liked to speak about. Most women liked to pretend that they never did anything like using their body, their attractive looks, to get what they wanted.

It was refreshing to have a woman in front of him who was very aware of the fact that she had used her body for her own benefit and was likely to do it again and again in the future.

"Well now I know why he was so close to folding when I got in there." he teased her a little bit before raising an eyebrow, "They have a separate circle for that in your hell? In our hell we tend to be... well we tend to be a lot more liberal with Dante's vision of hell. Lust is just... enjoyed by all."

He smirked a little bit,

"They don't call me the king of the crossroads for nothing sweet kitty." he explained with a small smirk, "Making deals is my business and business has never been anything other than good since all these humans figured out how to make deals with demons."

He smirked wider as he watched her move her body to the most seductive position possible to her at the moment. Licking his lips a little bit, he looked up to catch her eyes, his own eyes going entirely black for a second before looking human again for a little bit,

"Well now if that isn't enticing..." he hummed a little bit, "Only the angels here are a lot less fun than yours. Yours sound like they'd enjoy a little fumble but these winged pricks? It's like they've forgotten they have dicks. I assure you that demons are the much more enjoyable race here in this universe."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:24 am

Iba blushed a little bit and allowed a nervous laugh to escape her lips as she thought about all the times she had used her body to get what she wanted, perhaps she needed to tone down on that but it was just so easy. It made things smoother, deals, transactions and especially meetings between arch demons. The tension was just way too high in those!

"Yes we have nine different circles for demons of each different sin type." she stated with a bright smile "Each ruled over by an arch demon, one of which I am." Iba preened, glad that someone was asking about their culture and seemed to get it unlike Castiel who seemed utterly confused by it all "I can sure get behind lust being enjoyed by all though." she winked.

King of the Crossroads? That was strange she guessed that meant he was a crossroads demon but they didn't really have any of those back where they came from - Iba didn't know the difference from normal demons;

"What is the difference between crossroads demons and regular old demons? Can you only make deals on crossroads or something?" Iba asked, her eyes glistening with curiosity.

The blackness of his eyes was something that didn't shock Iba, her mistress' eyes were almost constantly black and so she was used to it. It must mean that Crowley was liking whatever it was he was seeing which was great, biting down on her soft plump lip, Iba allowed her gaze to darken slightly with lust as his had done.

"Oh tell me about it, I was oozing pheromones into the air around one of them and still nothing apart from a statement that I had been effecting him by doing that." she stated with a roll of her eyes and a little pout on her lips "Demons most definately seem to have all the fun, you've kidnapped, tortured and killed already tonight and now...well you're angling for another sinful act. You get all the fun." Iba teased, pushing herself off the wall and stalking a little closer to Crowley.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:35 am

Crowley didn't know what she was blushing about the fact that he knew she used her body to seal deals and the like. Of course he knew! It was the most natural thing in the world to him! When someone was going to make a deal you made them feel like it was in their best interests. And you distracted them with something very nice to look at.

Why else would 90% of crossroads demons be attractive young women?

"Ah so in your world Dante got it right. In ours he was all over the fucking map but he still got the three main areas right. Heaven, Purgatory and Hell." he admitted before humming a little bit, "Sounds like your 'southern' team got some ringers just like the arch angels up on high in heaven. Must make it a bit easier to fight them winged assholes. In this world..."

He scoffed,

"Well in this world we demons can't compete with angels in a straight up fight." He grinned, "That's why we don't fight straight."

Raising an eyebrow, he shrugged,

"I get half of all the souls that an Crossroad Demon brings on down to the depths." he explained before shaking his head, "And demons taking souls in this world is rare. 85% of all taken souls are from crossroad deals so I guess that makes me kind of like one of your arch demon types... a leader of my peers so to speak."

He smirked a little bit and licked his lips again, taking another step towards her,

"I wouldn't be surprised if he needed runway lights, handwritten instructions and some pornos to have any idea what to do." he joked a little bit before smirking a little bit and nodding in agreement as he drank the sight of her in, "Oh I do enjoy practicing as much sin as possible... I like to sin all through the night and the day."

He stepped up so that they were only an inch apart from each other,

"Care to help me with another deadly sin?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:50 am

Crowley's put down about Castiel made her feel conflicted, of course she was upset a little bit he was being so cruel about her friend but...then again he had made her feel completely idiotic when he had rebuffed her at every turn. After Leopold, Iba hated anyone who did that, she felt as if they were taking her for some sort of joke, messing around with her because of what had happened. Of course Cass wouldn't have known but...the sensation was still there.

Tilting her head to one side, a soft smirk tugged at the corner of Iba's lips as she allowed her eyes to regard his body. Now they were alone and she had no job to do she could allow her mind to wander to far more interesting things.

"So you don't enjoy the whole...innocence, virginial sort of experience?" Iba asked, with a mock shock expression on her lips "I have to say, I quite enjoy it myself."

When Crowley stepped forwards to her, Iba smirked wider and a subtle pump of pheromones later she was hoping that the ball was really going to start going now. Perhaps being in a dirty little shack did things to her she rather enjoyed? Of course she was going to transfigure the bed, no telling who had been on this one.

Allowing her body, and her lips, to very soft run against his own, Iba's eyes locked onto Crowley's with a smouldering trace of desire there ready to be set alight.

"Could I dare refuse an offer from the King of the Crossroads?" Iba asked, her voice soft and tempting "I'll help in whatever way you desire me to."
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:59 am

Crowley knew that she stilled kind of liked the stick-up-the-arse known to the rest of the world as Castiel though he had no fucking idea why. The guy was as thick as a whale omelette for fucks sake! Who the hell let some hot number like Iba give you the look and then... do nothing about it?

He would swear that the guy was gay but he hadn't made a move on Dean yet and he was the smart money about who the winged ass-licker would like after all. He smirked a little bit,

"Oh I enjoy it fine." he told her with a small smirk, "But I like to be the one playing the much more experienced and demanding partner. Plus it only really works when the other party is playing innocent... but is really rather freaky!"

He swallowed thickly at the wad of pheromones that had been added into the air. He knew they were there and if he chose to, like Castiel, he could ignore them. But the difference was that he was rather more aggressive in taking what he wanted and right now all he wanted was to be buried seven inches into Iba.

He licked his lips slowly,

"Well I'll make sure that you enjoy every moment of the deal don't you worry but traditionally a deal with a crossroad demon..." he leant in to whisper huskily by her ear, "You have to seal it with a kiss my dear..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:13 am

Iba smirked a little bit when she heard that he liked to be the more demanding partner, and that she was more than likely going to be a submissive tonight - which was fine by her it was her favourite thing to be. If she actually got to be dominate she didn't know what she would do! If he enjoyed the innocent, then that was what her King would get Iba thought with a smirk pulling on her lips.

She was adept at tailoring what she was like in bed to suit her partner - after all Beleth had taught her so much and she'd been around him so much she picked up lots of things from him. Extremely useful things.

"Well I think I could accommodate you there." Iba stated with a soft purr to her voice "You best prepare yourself, I don't think you're quite ready for all the tricks that I have up my sleeves." she taunted, playfully.

The fact that Crowley was not going to make a move until she kissed him made Iba hum, and she thought what better time than now to get into the innocent routine? Allowing a soft blush to appear on her cheeks, Iba's soft lips trembled slightly as she neared his own her sweet breath rushed over his jaw as she paused her eyes locking onto his own for a heartbeat. Closing her eyes, Iba leant forwards and her lips pushed against his, softly working against them as her hands slowly came up to wrap around his shoulders to pull her body into his.

Breaking the kiss, Iba's cheeks were flushed and her eyes gently sparkling with desire;

"Like that?" she asked softly "Is the deal sealed, my King? Am I all yours for the night yet?" Iba added, many dominants did like the use of titles when in...situations like this one and she was certain that Crowley wouldn't differ from that pattern.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:24 am

Crowley wasn't totally against being on the bottom in an exchange but he did not like being the one to submit. In sex, like in all things, he liked to be the one with all the cards and all the power in the situation. The power to increase it, decrease it or stop it altogether. It was all about control down in hell and he was the KING of the Crossroads.

Control came to him easily.

Somehow he got the impression that this was not going to be a problem with Iba. She struck him as the kind of partner who would twist, flex and bend into whatever shape was likely to get them both the maximum amount of pleasure.

"I'm sure you've got more tricks than I can imagine." he agreed with a little smirk, "But I'm alright with more than a little mystery. One of the many reasons why you're standing out as one of the best things about this inter-dimensional thing if I'm honest."

Ah so she was playing the part of the blushing babe? Well he could go with that. She was playing it very well after all... she looked to all the world like someone who was going to be kissing with passion for the first time in her life. He kissed her back a little bit, his arms wrapping around her waist to hold her sleek form against his own.

He licked his lips as he broke the kiss,

"Exactly like that." he told her with a small smirk, "But it's Crowley. I'm not your king... when you're expressing how much you love this sin... I want you to say my name."

Touching her shoulder, they both disappeared to reappear in an instant in the middle of a luxurious bedroom with a double bed. But it was clear from the view out the window that this was just the one good room in the shack. He began to take off his clothes as he kissed her hungrily, backing her against the bed.
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:36 am

Iba loved the feeling of Crowley's arms wrapping around her waist and she could feel the power in his body just laying there ready to be sprung at the right time. It was a rather heady feeling, one of Iba's favourites when it came to having sex - apart from when they got down to it then everything felt infinitely better. Power was one thing that helped her to choose partners, power and skill and he had them both.

The smirk that he was pulling made her arousal twist softly and she resisted a gasp that would have come from her throat had she not had more control of herself.

What Crowley was saying made her surprised if she was honest, why didn't he want to be called King? It was strange but not unwelcome to Iba. She was sure that she would enjoy it more if she could call him by his name - it would make it more personal rather than something business like as it often was with Nyx.

"Of course." she whispered softly, her eyes were still wide and sparkling with desire and excitement as she looked into his own "Crowley." Iba tested his name out, in her more husky desire tinged voice, biting her lower lip just afterwards.

Now in the bedroom, Iba did gasp, and blush when she saw Crowley taking his clothes off so fast but her noise of pleasure was stopped when he kissed her hungrily. Groaning lightly into the hard kisses, Iba allowed her hands to run through his hair, her lips returning the kiss as quickly as she was able, allowing herself to fall back onto the bed, pulling him with her to lie on top of her body never once taking her lips from his own.

"Oh." she sighed, trying to speak inbetween kisses "Crowley, I...want you."

Allowing her eyes to softly rake over him, taking in his appearance without his clothing, Iba's cheeks flushed again and her hands went to her own blouse, popping the first few buttons open so that her cream lace bra could be seen cupping her plentiful breasts tightly. Kicking off her heels, Iba sweetly began to kiss along his collar bone.

"Tell me what you want, how you want me to please you, and I'll do it." she whispered to him, her soft breath tickling his ear.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:44 am

Crowley loved to hear her say his name.

There was little more arousing in the entire world than having a beautiful, horny, woman moaning your name. That was the kind of thing that made him harder than anything else. What also helped of course was that she was smoking hot in all manner of ways and they both knew it. She really was something else it had to be said.

He growled a little bit,

"You're good Iba..." he purred into her ear as he began to nibble at her ear lobe, "And I want you right... the fuck... now!"

His clothes were coming off faster than he had ever put them on before that was for damn sure but one thing he wanted even more was that he wanted her naked as well. It was all well and good him getting naked this quickly but he wanted her naked as well so that he could do what both of their bodies were pushing them towards.

He wanted to fuck her.

He growled happily,

"Good... because I want you too."

He drank in the sight of her cleavage, dressed only in his underwear, before licking his lips and slowly, reluctantly, moving off from on top of her. He smirked a little bit,

"You're over dressed Iba." he advised her as he sat down on the edge of the bed, "Lets see you remedy that."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:55 am

Iba had to admit, there was nothing more sexual to her than hearing her partner growl. Therefore when Crowley did growl it made her knees weak and her arousal throb happily, she bit her lip to try and hide her desire but her eyes truly did begin to smoulder with it now that things were picking up. She wanted to feel him inside of her, to make him feel better than anyone had been able to make him feel before so he'd be wanting more.

"Then take me..." she whispered in a husky voice, wanting nothing more than to get to it right this second, but somehow she managed to reign herself in - she could make him feel so much better if she just got a handle on her wants and could see to his.

The fact that he wanted her to take off her clothes, and the way he sat there on the edge of the bed made Iba smirk wolfishly inside. So he wanted a strip tease did he? Well he would get one that was for certain. Slowly she stepped off the bed, walking on the balls of her feet so that her legs would look longer and taughter.

"Okay. Just don't...laugh at me." she murmured, her cheeks pink with an embarrassed blush as she stood slightly away from Crowley.

Allowing her fingers to undo the buttons on her blouse, slowly, Iba looked from her work to Crowley a few times before she shyly turned away, allowing him a side on view of her as she slid the blouse down from her shoulders to her arms before letting it fall away completely to the floor leaving her in her intricate cream lace bra. Deftly her fingers unzipped the back of her skirt and she let that inch down her hips, until it too was on the ground revealing her small matching panties to her bra.

Turning fully away now Iba coyly looked over her shoulder as she slipped one bra strap off her shoulder, then the other, before unclipping the thing from behind her back and letting it fall away to the ground. Bending at the waist, Iba let her panties slip down her ass, down her thighs and then fall to the floor giving a rather splendid view of her ass to Crowley as she did so.

Now finished, Iba turned, her cheeks pinker still and one arm across her chest trying to hide her breasts.

"Was that...was that good?" she asked, her voice tremoring with desire, and tinged with uncertainty to compliment her embarrassed flush.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:03 am

Crowley knew that Iba knew how to draw this out until they were both forgetting their own names the pleasure was so good and that happened to be one of his most important skills too. After all, in hell you had to either kill, bribe or fuck your way through the afterlife. And he was good at all three of them to degrees that mortals could barely even dream, or have nightmares, about.

"I will..." he purred huskily, "Soon as you get rid of all those pesky clothes."

They both knew what he wanted.

He smirked a little bit as he watched her take a few steps away from him and the bed to give him a view that allowed him to see every inch of her. He smirked wider,

"I doubt that's going to be an issue."

She was working the shy bit well and he licked his lips and the blouse almost lazily slipped down her body to land on the floor. Her breasts were barely contained by the bra too and he had to admit that he loved seeing that. And... yes! Her panties matched and they were just as lacy and just as flattering to her ass as the bra was to her breasts.

His cock hardened even more.

Taking her bra off while facing away was mean but she made up for it with the way she bent over to take her panties off. From this angle he could even see her wet little pussy. His cock was now totally hard as she turned back to him... and free from restraint since he'd gotten ride of his boxers. He licked his lips a little bit,

"See the evidence yourself love..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to know basis (Invite)   Need to know basis (Invite) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need to know basis (Invite)
Page 1 of 1