The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Empty
PostSubject: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:17 am

Ariel had found Castiel, and she had decided that she would leave him bound in that hospital in a state of human misery because of his own stupidity at doing something like that and getting him almost killed again. It seemed so strange that God kept bringing him back again and again but those sisters who were killed by that rogue angel - were dead and stayed dead.

What was so special about Castiel? It was enough to make her pout softly and she tried her very best not to let it bother her - she was sure that if she were to die God would care enough to bring her back.

Now though she was sitting in an apartment building, one that she had owned or rather, her vessel had owned and she was enjoying a few comforts. Ariel had a bath, a long luxurious soak to think over all of her problems. One of which was not really a problem but she had not seen Crowley since she had made that deal with him. Time was off the essence and she needed him to teach her about that ring now before it was too late.

Sighing softly Ariel shifted out of the water, towel dried herself and slipped into a silk night gown and a matching black silk dressing gown. The sensation she found pleasing on her skin and that was why she loved it so - nothing better than a glass of wine, a good book and some classical music to unwind after a long hard day of demon killing.

Twirling her unruly hair around her fingers as she began to tuck into a human classic, as someone in the coffee shop this morning had said, she wondered why she hadn't heard of this Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy before but she was certain that she would enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:35 am

Crowley had decided that if he was going to get the staff of moses out of this thing he was going to have to do his best to actually help her in her quest to learn how to control War and conflict with the power of the ring. He doubted that she would be able to do it on her own either which was good because otherwise he'd have likely ended up as a bloody stain on the ground when he first met up with her.

And of course deciding to hold up his end of the bargain involved appearing in the middle of her living room, looking out the window with a small glass of scotch in his hand,

"You know, I thought we really had something!" he teased her, "It's not everyday I let some random pretty angel kiss me like we kissed you know."

He turned around and blinked a little bit,

"I'm not sure what to comment on first..." he told her with a small smirk, "Your lovely taste in clothing or your rather kinky taste in reading material. But hey, both are fine with me! I'm more surprised than anything else!"

He chuckled a little bit and reappeared sitting in one of the armchairs, sipping his scotch,

"Be honest though... you've been missing me right?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:00 am

Ariel jumped a little bit when she heard movement, the sound of someone appearing, in the middle of her living room and she knew it was most likely either an angel or hopefully Crowley coming to live up to his end of the deal for once. As she peered over the top of her book, Ariel could see that it was the latter and was quite pleased, why would she want to fight tonight when she was attempting to relax?

When he teased her, saying that he thought that they had something together Ariel raised an eyebrow and she smiled softly;

"And what would make you think that we no longer have that 'something'?" she asked with her inquisitive stare moving up and down his body taking everything in once more - nothing had actually changed, not even his suit "It is not every day I let a demon escape without being smote, let alone kissing one."

The fact that her dress sense was alluring and he was here, as well as the fact this book seemed to be rather sexual made Ariel blush softly and she shook her head;

"W-well I didn't know that it was a book of that variety, a male told me it was a modern classic so I decided to try it." she explained, placing the book down before picking it up again and flipping to halfway through, landing on a steamy scene and flushed before putting it back once more "But angels can indulge as well you know, especially when on earth...most of us are too uhm...wound up though."

Seeing Crowley sitting there on one of her armchairs Ariel raised her glass of wine to him and she shook her head;

"I was just wondering when you would finally show up to fulfil your end of the bargain, and of course it would be on the ONE night I choose to relax. Thanks Crowley." she grinned cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:14 am

Crowley had to admit that she had some nice taste if this was any indication. He hummed a little bit as he looked around the room. She wouldn't have used her powers to get this though, she must have been lucky enough to be able to get a vessel who had all of this anyway. It begged the question as to why would someone give up all of this though.

Because to be honest, vessels tended not to survive after the host disappeared.

"Well because you never call, you never write and you spend more time with Castiel than me." he teased her a little bit as he sipped at his scotch, "Oh well. I guess I'll have to content myself with the memories of not only living but also getting a kiss from you."

He smirked a little bit,

"You should have read the back to get some kind of description as to what it is about." he advised her with a small smirk before shaking his head a little bit, "I'm sure that angels can indulge as well. You're down here on earth, you have all the needed parts and sex has become almost too casual even for me in this day and age!"

He winked to show that he was joking.

He raised his scotch in a salute to her and finished it off before humming a little bit,

"Well maybe I can just sense when you really need me huh Ariel?" he smirked a little bit, "Like when you need me around to relax in what is literally the best way possible..."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:29 am

Ariel rolled her eyes a little bit when Crowley said that he was 'jealous' of Castiel and her spending time together, she had seen him once and she'd bitten his metaphorical head off because he had almost gotten himself killed...again. Crowley probably knew that but, if he didn't then, perhaps it would be a good time to do something the humans call 'winding up' - it could be a fun past time when it comes to Crowley and whatever she felt towards him.

"Well now if you're lonely all you have to do is drop by." she stated with a small smile on her lips "I'll be happy to while away the human hours talking over any matter of things. You would think kissing an angel has been high on your to do list Crowley." Ariel commented with a raised eyebrow, and a cheeky smile.

Flustered that she had been caught out by such a stupid mistake Ariel tapped the book and it promptly disappeared. She wouldn't be reading that any more; "Well I uhm...I guess I didn't think about that."

The wink that Crowley gave her made Ariel's heart pound softly in her chest and she hoped that she would be able to control that - despite obviously not being in the form that he wanted to be in she could see he was attractive to her vessel and she was intrigued about himself personally. She highly doubted he would share anything with her however.

Frowning Ariel ruffled her hair and asked; "And what is the best way possible? I understood people relax in entirely different manners."

It was quite strange to her that there was a tension in the air, and Ariel wondered where it was coming from, she didn't wish to fight, she was not angry or upset. Perhaps it was something else she had yet to experience in her human vessel - it wasn't an unpleasant sensation however so she enjoyed it while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:42 am

Crowley grinned a little bit when she said that if he was lonely he could drop on by. In the purely human world that might be seen as flirting and in the demon world it would be too. But it honestly looked like Ariel was none the wiser about it. Almost like she was A-Okay with it you know? He smirked a little bit at that idea and filed it away for later. It was be downright stupid of him not to take advantage of some things right?

Right.

"Well with your blessing I think I might drop by unannounced a lot more than you think." he told her with a little smirk, "Talking is one of the things we can do to while away the hours. Of course kissing an angel wasn't on my list of things to do."

He smirked,

"Kissing a hot one, might have been."

He chuckled a little bit and waved his hand, the glass he was holding refilling with his favourite type of scotch,

"It's alright... we'll call in an honest mistake shall we?"

He licked his lips a little bit and thought about the best way for him to approach this. After all, he really should have made a mention about what he was meaning by that. Smirking a little bit, he looked her in the eyes,

"Well the best way to relax in a human body... is to have it orgasm." he explained to her with a soft smirk and a wink, "Relaxes all of the body's muscles."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:06 am

Ariel wondered what she had let herself in for allowing Crowley to just drop on by whenever he felt like it but then again, it wasn't like he was free a lot of the time he had the Crossroads to run and she was busy herself too - so the amount of times they would probably see each other would be close to the single digits. Oddly that made her a little bit upset and she tried not to think about it at all, both reactions were too confusing.

"As long as you don't try and scare the life out of me, I think I can live with that." she stated with a small hum as she finished the last of the wine in her glass and set it down upon the coffee table "I suppose you could also teach me how to use that ring, or we can try and play a human game...there is one I have found most fascinating."

Unable to stop her cheeks from flushing when Crowley said that kissing a hot angel was on his to do list, Ariel fumbled slightly for what to say in response to that, and she eventually stopped on something that didn't sound so completely idiotic she would combust if she had to say it out loud. Removing her gaze from the table she shifted it to Crowley and smiled shyly;

"Well maybe you'll have to kiss me again some time, if you liked it so much"

Tilting her head to one side she asked, her eyes turning to the drink in his hand; "What is that you're drinking? You seem to like it."

Unable to stop her mouth from popping open Ariel tried her best to hide behind her vast amount of hair and she failed she knew, but still! He had just admitted that he wanted to have sex with her and give her an orgasm! It was a rather new sensation for the angel but she could feel a pleasant tugging in her stomach area and she bit on her lip while she processed what it might be.

"W-well I don't know about all of that." Ariel admitted, with a pink blush on her cheeks "I uhm...I would have thought we both had more important things we could be doing."
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:16 am

Crowley knew that in the fullness of time Ariel would either come to loathe or love the decision to let him into her home whenever he wanted to be there. He would make sure to abuse the hell out of the allowance that much was easy to tell to be honest. Of course he would strive to make sure that she loved the decision because that was likely to get him more out of it.

When she made sure to let him know that he wasn't to try and scare her, he grinned a little bit at the very thought,

"Aww well there goes half of my fun. But really darling, if you think I need permission to enter your house to surprise you then you're sorely mistaken." he told her with a simple wink before humming a little bit, "A human game you say? Why not? With how stubborn those Winchester boys are, it's like we've got all the time in the world before the prize fight."

He smirked a little bit when he realised that he had left her speechless with that last little comment. Smirking a little bit, he winked at her before humming a little bit as he sipped at his drink,

"Tempting offer there Ariel..." he purred, drawing her name out huskily before smirking, "I think I'll take you up on that offer some time in the future don't you worry."

Crowley knew that he was making inroads with this angel simply because she hadn't killed him yet. She was warming up to him, that was why! He smirked a little bit wider and leant forwards in his seat so that he was looking right into her eyes,

"Nothing more important than being well relaxed and ready for anything that comes our way... think of it as an important part of your mission."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:31 am

Ariel thought that Crowley came here with the intent purpose of seducing her tonight and if she was honest with herself he was doing a really good job of it as well. She wasn't sure if she was ready for something like that though, especially with a demon, but what was the harm in the end? It was not like it was going to become anything, it was an experiment! Seeing what it felt like as a human. It would be amazing to feel she was sure.

That reservation was still there though and Ariel believed that it might be some time or some convincing before she allowed herself to have sex with Crowley.

She said that because the way that he was making her vessel feel right now was pleasurable and he hadn't even touched her yet - it must be some sort of demon...stuff. Either that or she was what humans would call 'horny' perhaps that was the cause of all this. Even in Heaven she hadn't given herself to anyone, all those years must be catching up to her.

"W-well what about our game?" she asked, her voice was husky with an unknown emotion and Ariel's eyes were darkening with what she presumed was lust - something she had never really felt before and it seemed fitting a demon was the one to give her that sensation "I don't think Monopoly is conducive to this kind of atmosphere."

Despite her protests Ariel was really quite keen to have Crowley kiss her again, it had only been when she was alone and reflecting on the deal that she was surprised by how much the kiss had been pleasurable to herself. Perhaps it had been pleasurable to him on that same level? Biting her lip softly, she let her gaze avert from his intense stare and it moved to her soft pale legs which were bare under the nightdress.

"I suppose we could play another game that might be more...appropriate. If you know of one." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:43 am

Crowley hadn't come here with the express purpose of seducing Ariel but right now it was becoming a much more appealing and realistic idea to be honest. Smirking a little bit, Crowley had to admit that even when he wasn't aiming to seduce he was pretty flirty in his mannerisms towards sexy little creatures such as her.

He knew that even a little bit of her wanted him. After all, there was a human level of urges still present in her from her vessel. And a woman who had been as rich and successful as Ariel's vessel didn't get that successful without enjoying the perks of the position and of life in general. Or at least he should bloody well hope she hadn't otherwise she was likely going to have more excitement being Ariel's angel condom than anything else!

"Our game your saying?" he asked with a little smirk, "Well I'm not quite sure what kind of game we're playing right now. How serious are our stakes?"

Crowley licked his lips a little bit when he was sure that her attention was focused on his lips more than was usual. He smirked a little bit when she seemed to be lost in staring at him for a moment. Was his stare uncomfortable? Or was it just making her feel things she was busy trying to convince herself she didn't feel?

"Mmm..." he smirked a little bit, "Well since we're drinking, humans have this lovely little game called... truth or dare. You've heard of it I assume?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:17 am

Ariel had to admit that she was enjoying herself right now, her vessel was positively thrumming with pleasure and Crowley had yet to touch her yet - it obviously had urges that Crowley could satisfy. The game that they were supposed to be playing right now was Monopoly however she was sure that there was something a lot better than they could be doing than moving little pieces on a board and playing with pretend dollars.

"Well we were supposed to be playing the game I wanted to play, Monopoly but I think that you might have some more thrilling suggestions." Ariel commented with a small smirk on her lips, the expression was rather unusual though on her features and she wasn't sure that she liked it "But I'm sure that if you pick the correct game...then you could 'win' pretty big or lose any chance of that kiss you might be angling for."

The way that Crowley licked his lips made Ariel blush slightly, the sight of his tongue made her think about whatever he could do with it on other areas of her body. The thought alarmed her a little bit she'd never had one like it before but...it did pleasant things to her vessel so it couldn't really be a bad thing - could it?

His suggestion to play truth or dare made her smile softly she had heard of this game and knew how to play it which was good - considering they were going to be drinking some more and she might get a little bit hazy on the rules. Breaking the spell of the heated glances that they were sharing, Ariel hoped that she would be able to walk somewhat sexily to the kitchen and get more wine.

She did want to impress after all.

"I'll get some more wine, I'm guessing this is going to be a long game." she stated with a playful wink in Crowley's direction "At least I hope so, I want to learn a few things out about you, King of the Crossroads."

Standing up, she gently paced towards the kitchen with her empty glass in hand and poured some more wine in there so that she could have a little more liquid courage for the game they were about to play. There was no knowing what Crowley would ask of her, or dare her to do! Ariel took a few sips while she tried to get her vessel under control, before she stepped back into the living room, and curling up on the edge of the sofa nearest to Crowley.

"Well I'm ready. Would you like to go first?" she asked, more composed now, and she ruffled her long hair out of her face to leave her pale high cheekbones exposed.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:37 am

Crowley was going to do his best to try and reign in his excitement but that wasn't going to be easy at all considering one of the games he wanted to suggest was twister. If she'd never heard of it then all the better because all he'd do would be to slip it in that the game had to be played without a few items of clothing.

"Yeah I think that I have a much better game than monopoly." He told her with a smooth smirk, "After all, monopoly doesn't leave much in the way of tension and relaxation now does it? All too serious and well thought out."

Well he knew before she even spoke that she would be more than up for this new little game of theirs. Smirking a little bit, he refilled his glass again by merely talking it. God and lucifer were powerful but he would sooner worship the full bodies flavour of his favourite brand of home grown scotch. Back when he was fergus it was this that made the days bearable,

"Alcohol might just help." He agreed with a small smirk, "Well you only learn truths about me if I select truth after all. You might just be daring me to be daring for the next few hours. Even after the game is over maybe ..."

He smirked a little bit,

"Since you asked so nicely..." He hummed, "I pick truth. Hit me with your best question!"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:01 am

Ariel hoped that the way that she and Crowley were heading was leading to something pleasurable instead of something that was going to bite her in the ass later on because she had been rash and done something based on her instincts for once. There were many examples of that she knew from her friends and fellow Angels but she couldn't bring herself to put a halt to her adventure.

If they could make their own mistakes and learn from them -if this even was a mistake- then so could she! She might be one of the younger angels but, now perhaps it was time to do some growing up.

Just as she thought, Crowley wasn't going to be saying much about his past and would be doing more of the dares than anything else but Ariel didn't mind. It was strange but she had spent more time with this demon than she had spent with any of her brothers and sisters in a long time, and it made her feel...contented in a way to have someone like that.

"I think alcohol will definitely help, somehow I get the feeling that you'll be asking me to do some pretty risqué things, things that might just lose me my halo...if you know we actually had halos. Common human misconception." Ariel stated with a soft smile on her lips, her body was relaxing from the drink and the tension her vessel normally carried was lifted slightly.

Taking a sip of the ice cold white wine, Ariel was surprised when Crowley elected the truth element to the game and she tilted her her to one side while she thought about the question she was going to ask;

"What has been your favourite deal you've made in your long career as a crossroads demon? I imagine you've had some humorous ones in your time, but there must be a favourite of yours." Ariel asked , leaning her head in the palm of her two hands as they leant on the arm of the sofa. She looked at Crowley with her green eyes sparkling with curiosity that was finally going to be somewhat sated, not noticing the effect that it was having on the cleavage of her vessel, her breasts pushed together by her arms.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:16 am

Crowley wasn't one to be impulsive like this, he was the kind of guy who liked some delayed gratification. He was the type of person to give up a penny today for the promise of a pound tomorrow because as many times as they failed on him it also succeeded. And when it worked it worked in such a big way that he knew he was going to get what he wanted. He smirked a little bit and licked his lips slightly.

Right now he was going against his instincts because right now he wanted instant gratification and he wanted it right fucking now!

But he was going to have to reign that bit back just a little. At least until the end of the game resulted in a much more pleasurable game between the sheets of the vessel's home. He smirked a little bit and sipped his scotch some more,

"I'm not going to ask you things that you yourself will not be asking the like of me." he told her with a small smirk before shaking his head a little bit, "You'll be pure as driven snow by the end of this game don't worry. By the end of the night?"

He purred huskily,

"Well that's on you."

He smirked a little bit at her surprise. Well imagine her surprise when he answered with actual truth about something! He smirked a little bit,

"Well that's a good one... a man sold his soul for a burger that would never end once. After that we stopped taking deals from humans who were stoned!" he smirked a little bit before humming a little bit, "New favourite might have been this crazy hot angel chick though... Your turn! Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:28 am

Ariel didn't know whether she should be upset or grateful that Crowley wasn't going to be asking her to do anything like that - it seemed strange that she should be upset about that when it was a gentlemanly thing that he was doing for her but the vessel she was in seemed to be frustrated about the fact he would not be doing such things.

She would have to consult the internet later, when she had time.

Perking up when she heard that she would be looking forwards to the end of the night for something, Ariel got behind the game of truth and dare without too much thinking about anything sexualised apart from when there were a few choice questions asked by Crowley and then in turn asked by herself to him - out of curiosity. She got through two more glasses of wine and they were in the early hours of the morning before she decided that her vessel needed her sleep and waved her hand dismissively at Crowley's prompt for her to ask him a question.

"My vessel is tiring and I need my rest for the events of tomorrow." she stated with a shy smile, the end of the night was here now and she was wondering if Crowley was going to give her that kiss that she had been hoping he would give her since the start of the night if she was honest with herself.

During the nights activities she had taken off her dressing gown so she was just in her silk night slip, and Ariel's hair had actually calmed down slightly with all the times she had run her hands through it while answering an embarrassing question.

"Do I uhm...get a goodnight kiss?" she asked Crowley, her bright green eyes were wide and hopeful as she hugged her arms around her chest - a security measure she often thought in case she was rebuffed. Despite her feelings of insecurity, and her sensible mind telling her that engaging in physical relations with a demon was not productive - Ariel wanted to kiss Crowley and she was going to!
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:36 am

Crowley could see how conflicted she was about him doing the 'right' thing and that was good to him because that was what he was aiming for. He wanted her to feel like what he was doing was the 'right' thing but he also wanted her to feel like it wasn't what she wanted him to actually do, regardless of whether or not it was the right thing.

He smirked a little bit when she perked up at his little flirty hint. This angel was the definition of repressed sexuality about to burst on out at any second and he could see it right there. He shook his head a little bit as he took her in. He knew it was just a vessel but it wasn't stopping his own vessel from reacting a lot more positively than it had ever reacted to any other angel or human in his entire time up on Earth,

"You want to end the night here huh?" he smirked a little bit, "Well if your vessel is too tired we can't very well give you the full surprise but I can give you enough of one that you will be wanting to get the full thing later don't you worry."

He smirked a little bit and nodded a little bit. Setting his glass down and letting her do the same, Crowley held out a hand and bade her to stand. Smirking ever so slightly as he did so, he bent down to kiss her gently on the lips. He pulled away slowly,

"That's the kind of goodnight kiss a gentleman leaves when he's having to go for the night." he explained before kissing her with more passion and for much longer. He broke that kiss only for air, licking his lips as he did, "And lots of those kisses are making out... which is what a man who wants to stay the night kisses like."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:49 am

Ariel couldn't help but feel like she might have let Crowley down by not allowing him the full thing tonight like they had been hinting at however, the smart part of her mischievous mind stated that she had done the right thing in not giving him everything he wanted right away - then he would keep having to come back to her if he was serious about getting it. That and, it would give her some time to read up on things to aid her in such situations.

"Sounds...enticing I don't mind admitting." she purred softly.

Taking his hand in her own Ariel noted the warmth of his skin and bit her lip slightly, she enjoyed the sensation and couldn't help but think how good it would feel on other areas of her body. Ariel also noted how when she began to get excited the nature of her thoughts changed to something much more sexually charged - that was on her, not her vessel.

The soft kiss that Crowley gave her made Ariel's heart flutter softly and she returned the tender kiss, it was over too soon if she was honest with herself and she almost pouted but she managed to reign it back in; "Well it was a...uhm...lovely way to say goodnight, but I don't think that you're the gentlemanly type."

Of course the next kiss made Ariel gasp, it was so passionate that she struggled to keep up, her small plump lips were pressing swiftly against his own one of her hands sliding up to rest on Crowley's chest the other running through his hair. The need to breathe was almost secondary to the pleasurable sensation the kiss gave her, but when Crowley pulled away Ariel's cheeks were flushed pink, her eyes were glistening with pleasure and she was shocked for a second.

"I should have known that was more your style." Ariel teased, allowing her lips to softly kiss up his jaw line, before pressing her own tender kiss to his lips, drawing her body flush against his own as she softly sucked on his lower lip before pulling away teasingly "But unfortunately, no amount of kisses will allow you to stay the night - good things come to those who wait."

Slowly she stalked backwards away from Crowley, making space between them; "Goodnight, dear Crowley." Ariel whispered with a cheeky wink.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:57 am

Crowley could see that the short and sweet kiss was not what Ariel wanted and he was glad of that because it wasn't what he wanted either. Smirking a little bit, he stroked her cheek a little bit with a single finger after finishing the kiss,

"I know, it was a very nice way to say goodnight." he agreed before smirking wider than before, "For some love-drunk sissy maybe. You want a kiss and you want a damn good one! One that makes your toes curl and your leg flick right?"

The second kiss was just such a kiss.

He purred as he finished the kiss with a little grin,

"Oh it was more your style as well and you know it." he teased her before licking his lips a little bit with a hum, "I can wait for you to decide that the wait time is over... I have patience."

He winked at her,

"Dream of me Ariel."

He disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)   Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson Number One (Crowley and Ariel)
Page 1 of 1