The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel) Empty
PostSubject: No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)   No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:52 am

Now that the plan was set, she was going to make sure that she started to learn how to use the ring from Crowley. She had been wanting to last time they had met but things had gotten out of control in manners that she hadn't been expecting, maybe she would have to keep a tighter lid on things this time around?

It would be enjoyable to allow other things to happen, however, she did have to learn. She had a duty to her brother, and to her friends, which needed to be fufilled quickly before the end of the world happened. It was nearing more and more each day. Besides if what she had heard is true, Crowley wanted Lucifer to fail as much as she did, he would want her to know how to use the ring in order to stop him from taking over Earth.

That was why she was currently attempting to summon him to her flat - there was no more time to waste just sitting here doing nothing. It was that drive that she should use in order to motivate herself, and not allow her vessel to become distracted again like last time. Despite last time being pleasurable to her also...not just her vessel.

If he could give her the information quickly and efficiently through...a psychological link then it would save them both a lot of time and would allow for other things to happen apart from boring old learning. Maybe when she became War, Crowley wouldn't be interested in her any more, because she wasn't an angel?

Ariel sighed softly, and a strand of hair blew out in front of her face with the breath that was released.

Maybe this summoning hadn't worked after all?
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)   No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:02 am

Crowley didn't like his current situation.

He had been chased out of his last five hideouts by Lucifer and his minions, the ones who were weak... but numbered in the low thousands and were still growing. Sighing a little bit, he finished off another demon by twisting the vessel's head clean off so that the demon was forced to vacate now that it couldn't posses the host.

And he was safely a few hundred miles from any other human being for them to possess right now.

Feeling the tug of a summoning, he ignored it until he realised who it was that was doing the summoning. Smirking a little bit, he appeared right behind Ariel with a smirk,

"Looking for me darling?" he whispered huskily to her before reappearing in front of her, "You could have just called."

He grinned a little bit,

"So!" he smirked, "We finishing the game of truth or dare? Or has business finally reared it's ugly head in your beautiful direction?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)   No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:09 am

Ariel couldn't help but gasp when she heard Crowley right behind her, whispering like that into her ear. It gave her chills that she was expecting, but she didn't want to endorse right now - she needed to use her strength of will to actually get herself some intel about how she can use the ring of War. It was time for her to take up the mantle of the horseman and do her duty for her family, and for humanity.

It didn't stop the fact that her vessel was blushing in Crowley's presence and seemed to be warming up already.

"I was trying to I didn't know if it was working." she stated with a little smile on her lips, the talk with Castiel and the Winchesters about the terms of the deal had been exhausting but eventually she had made them see that with all of Heaven united, it would be easy to dispatch Crowley or take the staff back from him.

The compliment that he gave, that she was beautiful, made Ariel blush again and she shyly averted her eyes to the floor. Not many people called her beautiful, in fact only Crowley had since she had been here on Earth, perhaps that was why it had such an effect on her?

"I need to know how to use the ring Crowley, time is growing thin for you and me both. The fight is drawing ever closer and I need to be ready to stop it." Ariel stated, her voice urgent "So our game will have to wait until you've told me everything that I need to know, and I can work this ring the way we both need it to be worked."

Ariel's green eyes were burning with the fierceness of her desire to help her family, and her fathers creation, but she also knew that time was growing short for her friend Crowley and he needed her to do this as much as she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)   No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:17 am

Now this was a situation that Crowley was pleased with.

She was getting the shivers (the good kind) just from him dropping a whisper into her ear. Oh he was having fun with this! He licked his lips a little bit before smirking a little bit. His own little angel was growing up so fast! Soon she would become the Horseman of War and it would be all thanks to him. And he would be her ally forever - that's how profitable this deal was.

"Well you do know that I have a human cell phone right?" he teased her with a light wink, "Much easier to work with than all the ingredients and the circles."

He hummed a little bit as he looked her up and down slowly. He nodded once,

"Alright, fine." he waved to her, "Hold your arm straight out ahead of you. Naturally the one with the ring on the hand. Anyway... hold that position and... no no no... you're not doing it right."

Smirking a little bit, he appeared behind her and took half a step forwards so that his front was pressed against her back. Her ass was pressing against his crotch comfortably. One hand gently began to straighten her arm out a little more while the other went around the side to gently stroke her smooth stomach,

"There we go... I like that much better." he whispered huskily into her ear before smirking gently as his crotch pressed against her ass a little more as his arousal began to grow, "Of course there are much better things about you..."

He gently stroked her stomach,

"Mmm very nice... you been working out or is this all natural?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)   No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:26 am

Ariel was so embarrassed right now - she was sure that Crowley would have done that to her on purpose just to see the look on her face when she realised she had done something completely unnecessary to get him here. It would certainly make contacting him much easier if she didn't have to go out and get dogs blood every time she wanted to see him.

"W-well you never told me that." she protested weakly "How was I supposed to know?"

When Crowley actually seemed to tell her something about the ring Ariel jumped to his suggestion immediately, raising the arm which had the hand with the ring on out in front of her like he had asked of her. Ariel was surprised when he said she wasn't doing it right, and she blushed in embarrassment at her failure.

His appearance behind her, and so close behind her made Ariel's heart pound in her chest and her vessel was beginning to feel that pleasurable tugging sensation again - especially when he pressed his body against her own. The feel of his skin against her own as he straightened out her arm made Ariel feel even better than before, but she was completely surprised when his hand began to stroke her stomach.

"I...I am holding my arm correctly now?" she asked, her voice tremoring slightly as she did so, not really caring if she was holding her arm correctly but she knew she couldn't back down this easily, she needed to know how to use this ring "Much better things?" Ariel inquired, before squeaking as she felt Crowley pulling her vessel's ass into himself, and he was...oh my.

Should she really be letting this occur? When she was trying to learn? Her vessels instincts were currently fighting against her brain but she had a feeling about who would win in the end.

"No I haven't been working out so...so I presume it's all natural." Ariel informed Crowley, leaning her head against his shoulder, her nose running gently against his neck, her lips mere centimeters from kissing the skin there "So what do I do next?"
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)   No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:35 am

Crowley loved to see her blushing so he had made it one of his missions while in this vessel to make her blush as much as possible. Smirking a little bit, he shook his head a little bit. Of course he had never told her that.

But he would make sure that she knew from now on.

Oh he couldn't resist her.

She had such a body that it seemed tailor made for such lovely, sinful, lustful things but she was so innocent that she would never act on those instincts that had come from her body. But he would awaken her instincts. He would break the dam so she knew how sexy she was and so that she knew just how much she drove him almost mad with desire.

He had to have her, and he knew that he would get her.

"Mmm... a little off." he teased a little bit before smirking a little bit as he leant in to kiss her neck ever so gently, "Oh yes... much more interesting... engaging... and otherwise distracting, things. You to be blunt... distracting me with yourself."

He tutted gently as his arousal pressed against her firm (but still soft and yielding) ass. Moaning happily, he tugged at her earlobe with his teeth,

"I can show you something else you'll find natural..." he whispered before smirking a little bit, his hand over her stomach moving slightly higher, "Now we have to deal with the situation of distracting vessels and damned sexy angels... namely, you."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)   No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:47 am

Ariel pouted when she heard that Crowley thought that she was holding her arm a little off, but she had been doing it exactly as she had been told to! She thought that maybe he was teasing her and there was in fact no way in which she needed to hold her arm to use the ring properly, was it some kind of rouse to get her to allow him to touch her body to guide it? If it was well...that was something she found herself unable to be angry about.

"Are you playing jokes with me Crowley? I don't have to hold my arm a special way at all do I?" Ariel asked with a small pout "We need to be serious for a moment here I mean...ah..."

It was all well and good she wanting to learn about the ring of war but, when her vessel kept getting distracted every time she was around Crowley maybe she should act on the sensations it was giving her? If only so she could have a free moment without being plagued by those sensations in order to learn what she needed to save them both. The sensation of his lips on her neck made Ariel moan softly, it was such a simple sensation but it sent waves through her.

"Crowley I..." Ariel whispered "I don't know about this...do we even have time...to, to do such a thing?" she asked, knowing full well what Crowley wanted, and what she and her vessel were coming to want too on equal levels.

Hearing Crowley moan, was the seal on the deal. It made Ariel herself moan breathy and she knew that she wanted to do anything to hear him make that sound again, the ring could wait until they were finished she was sure. Breath hitching as his hand made its way further up her stomach Ariel's cheeks flushed in embarrassment of someone touching her...there, but her body thrummed with excitement at the same time!

"We will never be able to concentrate unless we do something about this distraction." Ariel agreed, her large green eyes locking with his own as she gazed up at him, pressing soft kisses along his jaw bone, down to his neck where she gently sucked just under his ear "But you'll have to tell me what you want."
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)   No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:39 am

Crowley smirked a little bit at the way she pouted. It was such an innocent and unplanned act and he loved it, truth be told. Smirking a little bit, he licked his lips as he thought about all of the much more R-rated things her pouty lips could be doing. If they looked that soft and gentle now, imagine what they would feel like elsewhere!

He was going to have a lot of fun.

"Playing jokes?" he smirked, "Far from it. I'm being very serious about something I want... I thought you might appreciate that sort of thing if I'm honest with you."

He smirked a little bit as he felt his own arousal coursing through the veins of his vessel, making the meat-suit harder than it had ever been before. And he knew that her vessel would be reacting in a similar manner, but without his experience in utilising his urges she would be in for a small shock there. Licking his lips a little bit, he nibbled at her earlobe,

"We have all the time in the world..." he whisper huskily into her ear, "We have to live each moment... as if it could be our last... that is how we make the most of our time together and our time on earth..."

He smirked a little bit and nodded in agreement, pressing her back against a wall firmly as he kissed her possessively, now moving so his front was pressed against hers. His hands dropped to her firm ass and he squeezed while his tongue worked against hers. Licking his lips a little bit as he broke the kiss, he looked down at her body,

"You need to be undressed for what I... we... want..."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)   No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:51 am

Ariel couldn't help but think that tonight was either going to be the start of something very good, or something that would ultimately lead her to a lot of heartbreak in the future. Hopefully it would lead to something good but with Crowley she couldn't tell. It felt right to do it now though, and she wanted to be able to follow her desires for once instead of being confined to whatever she thought God and her brothers wanted from her.

The sensation of him nibbling at her earlobe made Ariel blush softly but it sent soft throbs of arousal through her body, letting a small moan escape her lips. Thoroughly enjoying the sensation, Ariel wanted more, and so she allowed her worries to drop from her body. She could pick them back up again tomorrow morning when they were done.

"The last night on Earth speech?" she asked with a little smirk on her lips "I swear you picked that up from a human film Crowley."

Now pressed against a wall, the cool paint against her hot skin Ariel's hands moved to run up and down Crowley's chest, deftly undoing his tie and unbuttoning the first few buttons of his shirt so that she could see the top of his torso. She was about to nibble and kiss as his collar bone but he swept her up into a passionate kiss, his body pushing her further against the wall so she could feel his hardness pressing into her soft thigh.

Groaning into the kiss, Ariel ran her hand through Crowley's hair pulling him deeper into the kiss. Unable to prevent her gasp when he gripped her ass, Ariel gave him the prime opportunity to slip his tongue inside of her mouth. As the kiss broke, she panted softly, her eyes shining with lust, wanting more of this feeling.

"Alright..." Ariel whispered softly, placing a gentle kiss on his lips as she pulled her t shirt over the top of her head, unzipped her jeans and stepped out of them, kicking them to one side, leaving her in her modest white lace underwear "Your turn." she added with a cheeky smirk, her eyes travelling down to his chest, where she had already opened some buttons of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)   No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:02 am

Crowley could see tonight that there was going to be a lot of fun had by both sides. Was he certain that it would lead to a long and a happy relationship? Was he hell! He left all that future-seeing nonsense to the archangels. In his world the only things that existed were business and pleasure... and this just might be his most delicious mix of both ever.

He smirked as she blushed more and his nibbling was about to eek out a small moan from her. That was the kind of thing that he wanted. Grinning, he nibbled a little bit more on her earlobe,

"And if it were any other time it'd sound cheesy." he agreed with a small smirk, "But not when it might be true... we need something to lift our spirits..."

His tie and his buttons? Wow she really hadn't ever undressed a man in the heat of the moment before. The tie stayed on most times in human sex and the buttons tended to be sent flying it all directions. Smirking a little bit, he rumbled a deep and throaty purr of pleasure as she nibbled and kissed his collar bone.

Magic lips.

He grinned into the kiss when she moaned and gasped at both his rough handling of her ass and the passion in the kiss. Crowley smirked wider, looking her over when she was now dressed only in her underwear. And her vessel was doing wonders to his own.

"As you wish."

His clothes, all of them, vanished in a second to leave him naked, highly aroused and pressed right up against her so that his hardness pressed urgently against her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)   No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:12 am

Ariel moaned softly when Crowley continued to nibble and suck on her earlobe, she didn't know why it made her feel so good only that it did - and that was enough for her right now. To be honest she felt kind of awkward sometimes, like was she even doing this right? Were you supposed to take your time undressing your partner or was it more swift than she was making it?

What she did know was Crowley enjoyed it when she paid attention to his collar bone, but she didn't want him to get too used to it, she would vary where she kissed. Exploration to find the best spot that she could.

"I'm guessing that you like that?" she asked, her voice trembling slightly as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, nuzzling her nose against his neck, sucking and nibbling on his earlobe this time to see if it gave him the same amount of pleasure that it did when he sucked on her own "Do you like this just as much?"

Ariel's breath hitched when Crowley looked over her body, she wanted him to be pleased with her vessels appearance so that he would not be hindered in sex - he seemed to enjoy the sight and it made her relax even more. A loud gasp escaped her lips however when Crowley got rid of all of his clothes in one motion and she could see...well...everything.

"Oh my." she whispered, placing a flushed hand against her cheek at seeing just how much larger it was than she expected.

Before she knew it Crowley was upon her again pressing against her body, and Ariel couldn't help it - she just acted on instinct! Her lips were on his once more, and one of her legs wrapped around his hips, pulling him closer to her so that his arousal was pressing against her own. Groaning as she softly rubbed their two arousals together Ariel slipped her tongue into the kiss, deepening it.

"Crowley..." Ariel whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Crowley

PostSubject: Re: No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)   No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:23 am

Crowley knew more than she did about giving a partner physical pleasure but that was okay with him because that was, honestly, partially the point at least. He wanted her to be moaning because he was making her moan. And her moans and her pleasure (not to mention her frantic scramble to pay him back) were what were going to be giving him his own.

He smirked a little bit,

"You seem to be the more adventurous sort... move away from what you know and hope to hit on something else just as good..." he smirked wider before shaking his head slightly as she nibbled on his earlobe, "Apparently my vessel is immune... unlike yours of course."

He punctuated this by nibbling on her earlobe again.

Damn was her vessel ever fine! He was beginning to think that her vessel must have had a terminal disease or something. After all, why else would a sexy, successful, sexy, rich and sexy young woman give herself over to an angel of her own free will? He smirked a little bit at her reaction,

"Oh me... oh my..."

Kissing her again as she actually pushed forwards to kiss him first, he picked her up by her ass so that her legs wrapped around his waist. He concentrated for a second and her underwear disappeared, leaving his hard arousal pressed right up against her slick one. Growling from self-restraint, he walked the two of them over to the bedroom even as he continued to kiss her. He lowered her down onto the bed on her back and pushed himself into her with one thrust...

And one long, drawn out... moan of pure bliss.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)   No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:35 am

Ariel couldn't help but growl when Crowley continued to tease her even in this kind of situation, she would show him, she would make him speechless with pleasure just to make him quiet that tongue of his from mocking her innocence. Her resolve was set and even as he picked her up by her ass, Ariel was slowly rolling her hips against his own, rubbing against his arousal as she did so while they moved towards the bedroom.

Now that her clothes were gone Ariel thought she would feel different but all that she did feel was that resolve to make Crowley immobile and speechless with the pleasure they would both feel together. Kissing down his neck, Ariel made her way to his shoulder and sucked hard at the muscle there, sensing its tension before her touch released it.

Laying on the bed, her bright copper hair fanning her body Ariel looked up at Crowley with intent green eyes knowing what was going to happen, and it was if her time was on pause until she felt him pushing deep inside of her. Gasping at the foreign sensation Ariel grasped at Crowley's arms using them for leverage while she got used to the feeling of him buried within her his moan making her cry out in pleasure;

"Oh...yes." she panted softly "I can tell you definitely liked that...now show me what else you like."

Very slowly, Ariel raised her hips some, before pushing them back down and sliding Crowley deeper inside of her, the way that he pushed so deep inside of her the changing of sensations made Ariel groan each time he moved inside of her. Wrapping her legs around him to give better leverage her hands went to his back, so that she could press herself as close to his body as possible.

"Crowley, this feels amazing." Ariel admitted, tossing her head back as she continued to grind her hips against his own, pushing his arousal deeper inside of her "I want it faster...please." Ariel panted softly, her lips pressing softly against his own after she had made her request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)   No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Distractions! (Crowley and Ariel)
Page 1 of 1