The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luther Amsell

Luther Amsell

Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow) Empty
PostSubject: Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow)   Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 9:58 am

Luther didn't know what he was doing here.

Oh no. That was wrong, he knew exactly what he was doing here. He was sat at the bar of a rather expensive hotel because he had put out a personal add asking for a romantic and a physical relationship. He hadn't been having much luck with traditional dating to be honest and it seemed like it couldn't be worse.

So he had been conversing with an 'admirer' name of "Turtledove" coming to see him - or rather himself when he had written back as "Cold hands, warm heart".

She really did seem perfect to be honest, someone he could very easily see himself with. And she had taken the news about his arms very well if the letter was anything to go by but... well seeing in person was going to be the next step and he really hoped that she would be just accepting when she saw them.

To be honest getting a hotel room here might have been a bit... well... presumptuous to be honest. But Leon kept telling him that getting a woman to like you, especially enough to sleep with you, he had to be confident.

Apparently it was like politics - you had to enter the room 'knowing' that the outcome would go your way because otherwise they would sense the weakness and hesitation.

He wanted to be with her as a man could be with a woman and he wanted it to go well... he was tired of being alone.
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow)   Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:18 am

Willow had been speaking to someone from one of those wizard dating pages. She had thought that she would try her luck at meeting someone through them, her attempts at finding people to date on her own weren't very successful. They only ever tended to end up badly, as the evidence of Gervais and her other problem boyfriends had turned out.

She had hoped that she would be able to set them on the right path, and in some ways she had managed to make their lives better for a short while. At the cost of her own happiness but, sometimes it had been worth it. Now though she wanted a more traditional relationship where things would be even between the two of them. Willow would receive support and she would give her support and love to the gentleman in question, who had been using the handle 'Cold Hands Warm Heart'.

Eager to meet with her potential partner, Willow had dressed in a brand new outfit she had gotten specifically for this occasion. She was dressed in a floaty white dress which reached just above her knees, and a pair of brand new white strappy high heeled sandals. Although she wanted to impress, her hair hadn't really wanted to be tamed, so it was quite wildly curled as usual.

Entering the hotel bar and looking around nervously, Willow noticed immediately the object that her date was supposed to carry with them - to let each other know that they were the right person. She had with her a copy of her favourite muggle novel - North and South.

Approaching the bar with a shy smile on her lips Willow couldn't help but want to punch the air in victory. This guy was so handsome, like crazy handsome. She had no idea why he would be taking out a personal ad - there would be tonnes of girls she knew who would be wanting to go out with him in a heartbeat.

"Uhm hi there." she greeted nervously, with a small wave "Mr. 'Cold Hands Warm Heart'? Hopefully?" Willow asked with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Luther Amsell

Luther Amsell

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow)   Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:25 am

Luther had to keep himself calm right now. She was running over... over forty two seconds late! Every second that ticked by was making him more and more nervous. What if she wasn't real? What if someone had known it was him and was trying to pull his leg? What if... oh god! What if Leon had gotten wind of this?! It would be just like that insufferable ass he called 'friend' to make this into some kind of sick prank!

He was almost convinced that that was what this was when he glanced towards the door and saw a vision of loveliness walking into the bar dressed in white. His throat swelled as he caught sight of the book that she was carrying.

Oh god.

Oh god it was her! Turtledove! And... and oh god she was beautiful!

He was not doing very well at staying calm over here! Swallowing thickly, he checked his outfit quickly to make sure he wasn't going to be giving the wrong impression. He had dressed smart-casual with a pair of black trousers, a white shirt and his black overcoat (it had been chilly and it covered his arms very well). He turned to her when she spoke, congratulating himself on not jumping into the air at the sound of her voice.

Her melodic voice.

"Yes... yes that's me." he replied with a small touch of her nervousness creeping into his voice, "And you... would you happen to be my Turtledove? If you are then I suddenly feel like I should have made more of an effort for you... you are... well you look lovely."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow)   Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:33 am

Willow was very glad when she heard that it was in fact the person that she was supposed to be meeting she had approached. It would have been very embarrassing if she had approached the wrong person and her date was actually half way across the room feeling very inadequate that she hadn't approached them first.

Smiling brightly with her relief Willow hopped up onto the bar stool next to the man with ease, glad to have the weight off her feet for a while. Her high heels, although lovely, were not very practical she had to admit.

"I am indeed." Willow admitted with a happy little laugh, waving a dismissing hand at the idea that he should have dressed up more for their meeting. He looked very handsome, any more dressed up than he was and he would have looked very out of place. Whatever he was comfortable in would have been fine for her - although he wouldn't know that.

"Don't worry about that at all, you look wonderful. Very handsome, if I may say so." she complimented with a small blush.

Ordering a glass of white wine, Willow waited patiently until it arrives, before taking a small sip of that drink when she was given it.

"I'm very glad that you came, I was half thinking that you might not be here." Willow admitted, sharing a little bit of her insecurities "I suppose that's something quite common to think though, especially when you're going on a first date."
Back to top Go down
Luther Amsell

Luther Amsell

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow)   Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:41 am

Luther was glad he had waited those extra seconds and not stormed out of the bar to go and throttle Leon. Not only did it mean he wouldn't be having to beat up German Secret Police but it also meant that he was in the company of someone infinitely more attractive and lovely than Leon, his asshole of a friend.

Even though he now knew that Leon hadn't set this up, realising that he would have done was rather annoying to be honest. Not enough to dampen his mood now she was here though.

He smiled happily when she admitted that she was indeed the lovely Turtledove he had been waiting for. He ordered a white-wine spritzer with lemonade from the bartender as he walked past them before he coughed a little bit, slightly embarrassed when she showed approval of his attire. Hopefully it would extend to him too,

"If you say so I'll have to believe you. You don't look like you've told a lie in your life." he teased her gently before whispering to her, "That's a good thing by the way. You look... so beautiful that I think I'm more than a little out of my league."

Hearing that she had the same worries, he breathed a sigh of relief before raising his own glass to her in a sort of toast,

"To insecurities shared - I had exactly the same, horrifying, thought before you walked on in through those doors." he assured her as he sipped his own drink. He looked down slightly, "I honestly didn't think this day would come... your letters have been a constant source of happiness to be honest and have instilled in me something that only became more apparent when I saw you..."

Digging up the courage that had seen him charging numerically superior enemy forces in the past, Luther leaned in swiftly and placed a gentle, soft and quick kiss on her soft lips before sitting back up again just as skittishly,

"Sorry, I've been thinking about doing that for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow)   Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:52 am

Willow blushed brightly when she heard that he thought that she was out of his league because of her beauty. She was just glad that he wasn't let down by her physical appearance, she knew that tended to happen a lot when you started to date through owls and such methods of communication. For him to be content with her was a weight off her mind. He could rest assured that she felt the same way about him also.

"Don't feel that way." she whispered softly, wanting to reassure him but wondering if it would be a good idea to do so physically so early into the conversation between them "Otherwise I'll have to start feeling the same, I didn't think that you would be so...uhm...attractive. I mean...I-I'm of course glad that you are but."

Raising her glass in a toast with him, Willow grinned brightly when she heard that he had felt the same way too. She thought that it was pretty natural - hopefully throughout the conversation they could ease into being around each other physically. They'd spoken a lot through their letters but finding out their footing in person would take a little time.

The fact that her letters, like his, had meant so much made Willow blush lightly. It was a good thing, more than that, but she was just happy to hear that she'd made a difference.

"I'm glad that we finally decided to meet with each other, now the same comfort we gave each other through our letters we can give in person. Nothing would make me happier than to do this with you." Willow admitted with a shy smile.

Surprised when he leant forwards and pressed a soft kiss to her lips, Willow was too stunned to kiss back for a moment but before he pulled away she managed to return the kiss. If only for a brief second or two. It was only a short kiss after all. Pressing a hand to her warm cheek when he pulled away, Willow smiled shyly again. She'd been thinking about kissing him for a long while too, it was every bit as sweet as she thought it would be.

"You don't need to apologise, except maybe..." Willow pouted playfully "It wasn't quite long enough for me. I hope you don't mind if I fix that?"

Now, she leant in and pressed a gentle kiss to Luther's lips, softly working them together and enjoying the friction of their two sensitive lips moving in tandem. Losing herself in the sensation of the kiss, Willow even placed a hand on his cheek to deepen the kiss slightly, before she pulled away more flush than before.
Back to top Go down
Luther Amsell

Luther Amsell

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow)   Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:01 am

Luther thought that he might be going a little bit too fast but at the same time they had been getting to know each other via letters for a few months now. He knew quite a bit about her to be honest and he hoped that the attraction from their letters would translate well into the real world and it appeared that it was doing so rather well.

"That and we can finally do things I've been thinking about." he said daringly with a wink before smirking a little bit, "Of course holding hands and the like... nothing too much don't worry."

Of course he wanted more with her but baby steps.

The kiss he'd given her was a little bit sudden he realized but he was very happy that she was able to kiss him back shortly to show that the attention was appreciated to the fullest. To be honest he was getting more action here than he had done in the last eight months and that was, honestly, terrible in his mind. But it did make kissing her even better than he'd thought,

"Except?" he asked, eyebrow raised before grinning slightly, "By all means madam... you have my permission to make the second kiss as long as you like."

Oh he was enjoying this.

Leaning closer to her so that he could kiss her back, he refrained from holding her with his hands for now. Breaking the kiss, both of them were slightly more flushed. He grinned a little bit stupidly, not really bringing himself to care,

"You... are really rather tasty." he admitted before pausing and holding up one of his soft-metal hands for her to inspect, "I... I want to touch you Willow but I... I really don't want these to be a problem... are they? A problem I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow)   Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:12 am

Willow was a little put out inside that he only wanted to hold hands and things like that, although she was sure that he was just joking. It might be bad form of her to admit this but it had been quite a while for her since she had shared a bed with a man and she was excited at the prospect of doing so once more. Holding hands was lovely and considerate if she wasn't ready for such things but, she was.

"I'm sure that the same things have also crossed my mind." she replied with a shy smile, a small blush on her cheeks. Despite not really being very adept at flirting, Willow did enjoy batting back playful remarks such as this.

Noticing that during their kiss he hadn't placed his hands upon her, Willow was sure that she knew the reason for that. Honestly she couldn't even tell the difference from where she was sitting between his arms and a regular persons. Saying that, Willow hadn't really been paying attention to that area of him - it didn't matter to her. Not really.

It didn't change who he was, his personality. Willow liked him for him, metal appendages included in that.

The little grin that he had on his face when they had pulled away from each other made Willow laugh softly. She must have been a better kisser than she gave herself credit for to be able to generate this type of reaction. It boosted her confidence and gave her hope that she might be able to steer this night towards the conclusion she wanted. If he found her pretty, then he shouldn't have any objections. Hopefully.

"Tasty?" she giggled, shaking her head good naturedly "And what pray tell do I taste like?"

Slowly Willow ran her fingers over his hands when he allowed her to. They were smooth and although they were metal - they weren't as cold as she thought that they would be. Locking gazes with him, she placed a soft kiss on his lips again - wanting to reassure him in a physical sense about her feelings.

"Not a problem at all." Willow stated warmly "I...I want you to touch me too." she whispered, a soft blush on her cheeks at her admission.
Back to top Go down
Luther Amsell

Luther Amsell

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow)   Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:19 am

Luther wasn't really one for skirting most issues but this was a little bit different. He didn't want to push her too far. But on the other hand... she seemed to be giving all the signals that she wanted more than what they currently had going. She seemed to wanted something physical in the same way that he did.

And he would be a-okay with that!

"If the same things I've thought about have crossed your mind..." he smirked a little bit before he leaned closer to whisper, "Then you're definitely not as innocent as you look... and the fact that I have a room at this hotel won't seem quite as foolish."

He winked at her, let her take that as she would. If she wasn't ready then it was a joke... but if she was ready then it was a promise and a request for things to come that he would be sure to take her up on.

"Yes, tasty." he told her again with a wider smirk. When she asked what she tasted of he hummed a little bit before pulling her closer to him, his arm wrapped gently around her waist as he looked down into her eyes before looking at her lips, "I'm not 100% certain... I may have to have several other tastes to fully answer that question, if you'll grant me the permission."

He swallowed a little bit and stroked her cheek gently with his fingers before chuckling a little bit nervously,

"They have their uses too I suppose... they're strong and they have lots of practical uses..." he admitted, one of his fingers beginning to vibrate vigorously. He blushed a little bit and clamped his other hand over the finger, "Umm... sorry about that... it responds to my moods and well... well you're a very attractive woman..."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow)   Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:31 am

Willow was a little surprised to hear that Luther had gotten a room here at the hotel. It was presumptuous, but in this case he was completely right to presume that would be something she would be interested in. Many people who knew her would think that she was innocent and had probably had very little experience with sex. That...wasn't strictly true. She wasn't about to go flashing that around though.

"I wouldn't say having a room would be a foolish thing." she stated with a shy smile on her lips, even suggesting such a thing was making her nervous and shy about the situation but she knew what she wanted. Even if it was slightly embarrassing to admit she wanted sex on the first date - normally a no-no for women.

His wink made her heart flutter a little bit, she didn't know exactly why. It suggested things about what could be happening later this evening. What would be happening if she had her say in it. She had a few things that she wanted to do, if Luther would let her.

Gasping lightly when he circled his arm around her waist, Willow rested her hands upon his chest, running them up slowly so that she could feel his muscles under her touch. Eventually she wrapped her arms around his neck, so that they could stand closer to each other. The idea of sharing more kisses was wanted and very much appreciated.

"Oh of course, I mean we must have the answer. It might be something of great scientific importance that needs to be discovered, after all." Willow joked with a nervous smile, although she tilted her head up in order to move her lips in closer for the potential kisses.

Jumping in shock when she felt something vibrating quite strongly against her cheek, Willow pressed a hand against it in surprise for a moment or two while it sunk in what had caused the sensation. Then a bright red blush swam onto her cheeks. There were certainly good points about what she had just found out, points that she'd have occupy her night time thoughts for a while she had no doubt.

"You don't have to apologise about that." Willow murmured softly, placing a hand over the top of Luther's gently "It's a compliment, more than anything right?" she asked with a lazy smile "So there's nothing to be offended about in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Luther Amsell

Luther Amsell

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow)   Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:39 am

Luther was getting more and more excited about using his hotel room now and he could see now that Willow wasn't at all against having some fun in said hotel room. If anything she seemed to be just as excited for it as he was. That meant that Willow might well have been without sex for as long as him and that was a terrible crime in his book because she was far too beautiful (and sexy) to not have received attention.

He licked his lips a little bit as he pressed himself up against her harder until their bodies were pressed right up against each other. Leaning down, he captured her soft lips again in another warm and passionate kiss. He wanted to have more of her. More of her intoxicating taste. More of the beauty that he could barely begin to appreciate down here.

"Mmm... needs more testing." he murmured against her lips before tugging lightly at her bottom lip with her teeth, "But I don;t think I can find any answers when people might be watching..."

He was absolutely mortified.

But at the same time... swallowing thickly, he finished his drink after another mouthful before reaching into his pocket and taking out his hotel room key. He pressed it into her hands gently, looking into her eyes,

"If you want... this... take it and we can go upstairs." he told her, his voice becoming a touch husky at the very idea of it, "If we're moving too fast... or you don't want to... just give it back and we'll catch a muggle movie or something."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow)   Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:46 am

Willow couldn't help but want to move this to a more private venue. Their kisses were all well and good being public when they hadn't contained this much passion but now that they were slowly growing in that regard - they were something they should probably get a room for. She didn't want anybody giving them strange looks while they were on their first date, or at any time really, but especially not tonight.

Letting her eyes flutter back open after the passionate kiss that Luther had given her, Willow felt her cheeks heat in a blush once more as she regarded his features from such a close vantage point. From here there wasn't a single flaw that she could see. She just hoped that Luther felt the same way about her - or close enough to it. Willow knew her flaws all too well after all.

A little confused Willow took the key regardless when Luther gave it to her, turning it over in her hands while she inspected it.

When she heard that it was up to her what happened tonight, Willow already knew her decision. She knew that she was going to end up in Luther's hotel room and that would lead to a great deal of pleasure and happiness for both of them. Although catching a movie would be lovely, she thought that they could do that any time. They could even do it afterwards.

"I think I might have to take a rain check on that movie." she stated with a small grin, grabbing her clutch bag from on top of the bar and popping the hotel room key inside "Let's go upstairs." Willow stated, her voice tinged with excitement as the two of them began to head towards the upper floors of the hotel - and to Luther's room for the evening.

- Fin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow)   Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely Hearts Club (Luther and Willow)
Page 1 of 1