The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx) Empty
PostSubject: The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:59 am

Voldemort, or Tom Riddle as he had taken to calling himself when out in public, smirked a little bit as he sat down casually in the outdoor dining area of the leaky cauldron. It was amazing just how many people hadn't ever bothered to learn what he looked like before all the rituals. And those who had quickly dismissed him as being nothing more than a figment of their imaginations.

After all, the Daily Prophet said that Harry Potter and Dumbledore were lying.

Scoffing a little bit at the very idea of the oh-so-righteous Potter-brat telling anything even remotely resembling a good lie, Voldemort sighed contentedly as he sipped the butterbeer that had been brought to him by the bartender. The sun was shining brightly in the sky and the air was still; a perfect summer's day.

Humming a little bit to himself, Voldemort waited for Nyx to respond to his invitation to attend this little afternoon tea. She would do well to be here as he was going to be doing his very best to be theatrical in making sure that she fed well on the souls of his enemies. He chuckled a little bit at the idea of how pleased she would be.

Of course, he thought bitterly, she was likely still with Lucius.

That damned blonde-haired brat! What did he have that Voldemort himself did not also have after all? Nothing! The pompous little fool was half the man that Voldemort himself was again! Nyx would be better off with someone closer to her level... like himself.
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:18 am

Nyx really rarely went to the magical hangouts of Britain because she preferred normal places, where she wasn't going to be stared at for using muggle technology and it actually working despite the magic barriers in place. Honestly it was just a simple trick for her, besides she needed to keep up with all her business, a large shipment of her new manufactured drug was arriving in the docks at Essex today.

Hopefully it would be a very profitable venture, not only profitable but...she would love to feel the anarchy in the air, the madness that would slowly take hold of humans and wizards alike when they got their hands on this delectable new substance.

Now however she had decided to oblige Tom Riddle and meet with him again, although she really didn't think that there was that much for them to do, he would kill people and their souls would directly come to her, she didn't have to be here while he killed people. Although she liked killing important targets, wizards like this didn't really interest her, they were dull.

Entering the pub, Nyx pulsed her aura throughout it, just so people would turn and look at her, she never got tired of flaunting her power, if you had it flaunt it was how the saying went wasn't it? She had spent all night and all morning with Lucius and honestly she could see them being quite good together, Lucius was a perfect sub and as such she had rewarded him with the ability to touch her for a session, which was surprisingly pleasurable.

"You know, very few people communicate by letter any more, let alone owls. You might want to invest in a mobile phone, unless your hand will explode in flames with the muggle-ness of it all." she sighed as she slipped into the seat opposite Tom staring at him with her intense red eyes "So, what is it, I'm a busy woman?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:40 am

Voldemort looked up when she pulsed her power through the whole pub. It made many of the other, weaker, wizards almost soil themselves and Voldemort creased his nose is disgust. They weren't even worth being called wizards if they couldn't even keep control of their bowels, despite how powerful he knew Nyx to be. He sighed a little bit as several witches and wizards fled the pub while many more just stopped what they were doing to stare at Nyx,

"Yes well sometimes I find the older ways are the best. As for the muggle mobile phone... perhaps it is something I can invest in." he agreed before glancing at her out of the corner of his eyes, "The magical or mundane elements do not matter to me. There is only power. It is not separated by such petty barriers so why should I limit myself with the barriers of my weak minded flowerers? Let the Lucius Malfoy's of the world worry and fret about being weaker than any random muggle with a gun or explosive device."

When she asked what he wanted he smirked a little bit and waved his wand a little bit in the direction of the alleyway as a whole. Fiendfyre burst out through many shop windows, setting everything but the Leaky Cauldron on fire. Letting the fires arch and twist in fantastic shapes on their own, he brought out a bottle of firewhiskey and two glasses. Filling them both, he passed one to her before raising it,

"I wanted to make you feel more at home." he told her with a small smirk as the screaming started. Sighing a little bit in contentment upon hearing that, he raised the glass in toast, "I hope you're enjoying your stay here on earth. Is everything to you liking?"
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:48 am

Nyx raised her eyebrow, if she didn't know better she would think that Tom was trying to impress her by what he was saying, although she was far from impressed. It was all about power to this man much like it was to her, but that was one of the key reasons they couldn't get along because they were both so driven to gain more and more power. Neither of them would back down when it came to their opinion or getting their way, bad bases for a relationship.

"You know, a demon would think that you were trying to make my new toy seem insufficient in comparison to yourself." she stated with a wry smile "I would have to tell you, you are not so far succeeding. If you ever do require me, and you buy a mobile here is my card."

Taking out a black business card, with her information written in glittering gold writing upon it. Nyx ran her hands through her hair while taking out her BlackBerry as it began to vibrate. Apparently the shipment had come in and all was present and accounted for...that was good. Glancing up when she heard the alley explode in fire in front of her, Nyx barely reacted as she slipped her phone away.

As she took up the shot of firewhiskey she drank it with a small sigh, she didn't need to drink or eat but sometimes she did enjoy it.

"You haven't done your research very well, if you believe this is going to make me feel more at home, Tom." she smirked "You should always research your demon before you make a contract with them, and especially after wards."

Filling the glass again Nyx hummed and nodded; "Yes I am enjoying everything here, the manor is a beautiful place Lucius is a lucky man to own a home such as that, business is doing well and so far I have created a good deal. You enjoying your new found humanity?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:04 am

Voldemort knew that she had hit the nail on the head when she said that he was trying to make her new 'toy' seem insufficient. That was exactly what he was doing. But to be honest it wasn't like it was even all that hard; Lucius was a despicably pathetic speck of man when you got right down to it and Voldemort had been thinking of ways to do away with the man for a while now. But ever since Lucius had laid with Nyx, Voldemort had wanted the blonde pureblood gone with a passion,

"Well I hear that demons are a clever bunch like that." he joked a little bit, knowing that there was no use denying it anyway. Smirking a little bit, he shook his head a little bit, "I do not know why you waste your time with Malfoy though. He is a sub-par servant at best after all."

Taking the business card, he made it disappear as soon as he touched it. The business card would reappear in his pocket when he wanted it in the future. He drank the firewhiskey happily and couldn't help but enjoy the screams of the dying people,

"Oh I didn't mean the fire so much as the screams." he told her with a little smirk, "I don't suppose the ninth circle has much fire in it. All that ice..."

He chuckled a little bit he nodded in agreement, "Yes I certainly am enjoying my new found humanity very much so. I see you're enjoying some humanity yourself..."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:10 am

Nyx's eyes flashed a little bit when he insulted Lucius, to be quite frank he might have been a sub par servant to Voldemort but he was not to herself, to her he was one of the best subs she had in a long time, he was already so well trained and they seemed intuned to each other fairly well. As far as a demon could be she was attached to the man.

It was true that Tom must be jealous though, otherwise why would he be drumming the point home so much that she shouldn't be with Lucius, that he wasn't worthy of her.

"Oh no, quite the opposite, he is exactly what I want in a sexual partner, so compliant and yet so energetic..." she hummed happily, a little wanton sound "I don't think that there is anyone in your little group who could fill his role quite so well...but I shall have fun taming that woman of yours, she seems almost as attracted to power as you are."

Smirking a little bit Nyx merely looked over Tom's shoulder to the street behind her, it was full of people screaming and running from the fire, but running where? The fire was everywhere...there was nowhere to run. Just like the ice, the ice was so crushing there was nowhere to run, nowhere to move to, no release. Blinking, without missing a beat, Nyx turned her attention back to the conversation.

"You have no idea." Nyx stated quietly, before a wicked smirk appeared on her lips "I don't need to be human, to have sex you know, in fact, I was planning on having myself enjoyed in my demonic form tonight, I'm sure Lucius won't mind...but you are quite correct, I enjoy myself much more on Earth."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:23 am

Voldemort could see that she didn't like it when he insulted Lucius. Why, he had no idea. The man was beneath her in every sense of the word. Lucius Malfoy was a little blonde worm who had someone captured the eye of the moon. He was getting rather fed up of hearing about Malfoy and how amazing he was and other such drivle. She was to be his partner in his quest to rule the wizarding world, he didn't want to hear about how much she enjoyed sleeping with Lucius Malfoy.

He frowned a little bit when she explained more about the sexual nature of her relationship with Lucius. Honestly, he was beginning to wish he'd never opened his mouth about the man but his damned emotions were getting the better of him when it came to Nyx.

No more.

"Yes well you'd be surprised, she is rather submissive with very little pushing. Truly a very enjoyable partner." he offered his opinion on Bellatrix before scoffing, "But Narcissa... well let's just say I can see why Lucius didn't even pretend to put up a fight when you led him away."

He chuckled a little bit when he got across her love of the screams of innocents. When she said that she was enjoying herself on Earth he smirked a little bit and nodded, glad that she was enjoying her 'stay' so far. He hummed a little bit,

"All sexual talk and enjoyment aside, I asked you here to talk to you about any ideas you might have. You see I've decided that I want Britain to suffer... so that my control, no matter how harsh, will seem like a relief." he explained to her before smirking slightly, "Any ideas that might help me with that? Could we use your new brand of drugs perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx)   The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The devil that you know (Voldemort and Nyx)
Page 1 of 1