The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Empty
PostSubject: You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:37 am

Pyramid Head, for the first time in a long time, was happy with what he had been doing recently. Although that might have had something to do with the fact that he had been 'doing' Alessa and hadn't left the bedroom in quite some time. He had attacked some of the damned church people she had asked him to kill but that was about it to be honest.

He purred a little bit, finally at least partially sated in his lusts, and pulled her close to him as they lay down on his bed. He smiled softly. He was spooning her from behind so that she wouldn't see the expression, even though he had taken his helmet off for her. He had never kept his helmet on when he was with her, he always let her see his true face.

Sighing in a soft growl, he began to play with her hair gently as he held her to his hard chest. Their were opposites... she was softness and he was hard. She was water and he was rock. He took in her scent and let out a pleased growl,

"Smell... good..." he growled huskily into her ear, "Pretty... smell..."
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:44 am

Alessa had never had as much fun as she had had this time she had been with James, to be honest he was the one person who made her feel good, pleasant even. Smirking softly to herself she thought that it would be something to tell the Church Members, that Alessa the demon could be sated by the sin of lust quite well when it was executed by Pyramid Head.

It seemed like he could make her feel more relaxed and content with simple gestures of pleasure now, such as hearing his husky purring made her feel content, knowing that Pyramid Head himself was pleased with what he was feeling, with what they were doing.

Leaning against his chest for a moment when he pulled her towards him, Alessa enjoyed feeling his warmth wrap around her body, she wanted to continue to lie this way but she couldn't help but think that she should get up. Alessa the Demon should not be laying here hugging. It just didn't fit with the image and she was certain she would be the butt of many jokes if someone found out.

As he whispered huskily to her, Alessa sighed softly and smirked; "Why thank you, I am happy that you like it, you've never commented on it before, or on much really." Alessa smirked wider turning onto her back so that she could look into his eyes, his red eyes made her sigh contentedly, she had never commented on his appearance either she supposed.

"Hmmm...shouldn't we get up?" she remarked, making a move to slip herself out of his grip and dress in her clothes once more, or rather, find new clothes since her ones were now ripped.
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:53 am

Pyramid Head had to admit that it would be funny to tell people that Alessa the demon wasn't so bad as long as you could fuck her hard enough that she submitted to you in the bedroom and then proceed to give her, at the very least, four orgasms in one session. Come to think of it, only he was ever going to be able to do that and he hated the church members as much as her. And since only he could do it, only he could put her in a good mood.

It made him feel awfully proud if he was quite honest.

When she moved a little bit he growled softly in mild annoyance, having liked holding her like that very much. As soon as she stopped moving he wrapped his arms back around her and cradled her to him as he looked down into her black eyes with his red ones,

"Never... spoke... much..." he growled out, with some difficulty, before smirking, showing off his razor sharp teeth, "Wanted... Alessa... feel... special..."

When she suggested that they get up his eyes widened and when she moved to get up he refused to let her go and instead pulled her in closer, pinning her to him as he wrapped his arms tightly around her,

"No... go." he declared with another small growl, "Alessa... stays. Hold... soft... warm... loved..."

She made him feel those things, he wasn't ashamed to admit that. Of course he was never going to just admit that. He swallowed a little bit before shaking his head and nuzzling her neck as he held onto her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:12 am

Alessa blinked a little bit with surprise when Pyramid Head pulled her back into his chest, it seemed that although he was a manifestation of another persons desire, he had his own personality underneath all of his lust and his rage, much she supposed like she did. It just took a long while to burn down to that other personality, after all they had been together for years as Guardian, and as the one that he protected, only now did they develop closer in this way.

Slowly Alessa reached up and stroked her finger across his lips with a lazy smile on her own lips, she wanted to be able to admire her creation for a little bit longer. Perhaps unknown to her she had influenced the creation and shaping of James' fears into this form, because she desired someone to be close to her, and Pyramid Head was everything she could have needed to bring her from her shell.

"You don't need to force yourself to speak, James." she whispered softly, her fingers moving to trace lightly over his cheekbones, enjoying feeling his features under her touch "I feel special with what words you can give me already..." she continued with a small smile on her lips "I do not feel my hate so keenly when I am with you like this, it is not...gone...I just, do not think on it so much." Alessa explained.

Again her eyes widened slightly when she felt him circling her in his arms and pulling her back to his chest, Pyramid Head didn't want her to leave? He wanted her to stay with him like this? Maybe he too felt the shift she did when they were together, his anger, like hers, was sated by their acts and pushed to one side temporarily.

Slowly, she raised her hands and wound them in his hair, playing with it tentatively; "Alright, I shall stay with you Pyramid, as long as you wish."
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:31 am

Pyramid Head used to hate the name James. It was the name of the human he was formed from. He was the anger, frustration and lust of James Sunderland and he had always hated to be called James since he first discovered this. Of course after Alessa had called him by that name he felt a lot of his anger at it drain away slowly. He couldn't hate something that Alessa so clearly loved, it wasn't in him to do that when she was saying it to try and get closer to him.

When she told him that there was no need to force himself to speak, he took her hand and kissed the back of it in a gentlemanly manner. He growled a little bit as he grinned slightly, showing that the growl was meant to be taken more as a chuckle,

"Want... to." he told her with his teeth-filled grin before nuzzling her rather soft hand, "My... anger... goes. You... make... calm. I... make... Alessa... calm? Happy?"

He held her close to him and some of the anger and frustration ebbed away in the night, much to his joy. Licking his lips a little bit, he nodded in agreement and kissed her shoulder lightly as it was the first place he could reach,

"Forever..." he whispered (his voice husky but not a growl), softly into her eyes from her side, "Mine... love... Alessa. Never... stop. Want... holding... times. Want... loving... times."
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:45 am

Alessa was a little bit shocked by the whole thing that was happening between her and Pyramid Head, it was like they were normal humans doing what normal humans did when they had finished making love. It was strange that she should use the terminology, make love, because as a being she had always assumed that she did not have the capacity in her heart to love someone, Alessa had always thought that this was a fact but, here the beginning of evidence was.

Of course she loved her mother, she loved her unconditionally.

Did she too begin to feel this way for Pyramid Head because he bore the stamp of her creation, but was unique enough in the emotion and fears to create a distinct and interesting being.

"Yes." she whispered gently, as her fingers stroked up and down his arm, feeling the scars on his skin as she did so, enjoying the sensation of him under her touch in such a gentle manner...they had not been this gentle together in their existence "You make me forget my hate, you make me calmer than I have felt before..."

Looking into his bright red eyes, Alessa turned on her side and ran her fingers over his eyebrows, down onto his nose as she listened to what he had to say. Although Alessa felt temporarily shocked by the creatures confession, she then smiled gently at him and softly pecked his lips with her teeth in a rather odd short kiss for them.

"Well you may have those times Pyramid, because I too desire them." she whispered huskily, wrapping her arm around his neck and hugging him to her, enjoying the warmth they were generating together by just laying close to each other "Although we might have to negotiate on the whole, staying in bed forever idea." she joked softly, kissing the tip of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:59 am

Pyramid Head, James, was not used to being able to hold his lovers after they had had sex. Mainly because at the end of a romp with a nurse he had either killed them without meaning to, killed them intentionally or they limped away as fast as possible, lest his mood change while they were still around him he assumed. But with Alessa his mood changed for the better. It was a very odd experience for someone who was used to going from being horny to being aggressive and violent at the flick of a switch. Licking his lips a little bit, he grinned a bit when she agreed with him, that they took away each other's hate and made each other calm,

"Glad." he told her in his usual, gruff, voice before grinning a little bit and nuzzling her cheek gently with his own, "Both... continue... make... happy."

He could tell that his little confession (which he had no idea why humans were always so worried about), had startled her. And, to be perfectly honest, that was exactly how he felt when she said that she desired said times too. Did that mean that she desired the loving times that he had mentioned back there? He certainly found himself hoping so,

"Good... times... ahead." he told her in a soft growl that meant he was pleasured with something. When she told him that they might have to negotiate about the staying in bed past, he smirked ever so slightly, "No... negotiate... stay... with... me."
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:09 am

Alessa chuckled softly when she felt James nuzzling against her cheek, she thought that it was rather strange having him be so tender with her but...deep inside she enjoyed it more than when he was rough with her, it made her feel more...more special when he took tender care of her rather than ravaging her like he so often did. Closing her eyes softly she gently kissed his cheek.

Looking up into his eyes once more, Alessa hummed gently and kissed just underneath them. She wanted to be able to make sure that he understood how pleased she was with his appearance, how much she loved it.

"I like your eyes very much." she admitted softly, as she stroked the tender skin underneath them "They show your strength, and lust, but also, the emotions that your words cannot express as they would wish it, I enjoy looking into your eyes to see such things there." Alessa admitted, shifting her head to a more comfortable position to look at his handsome face.

As soon as she heard his pleasured growl, Alessa chuckled again but this time more lightly than before, closer to a laugh than the harsher sound she had prior made. Seeing Pyramid smirk was one of the oddest things she had seen at first, but now she was more used to seeing him without his helmet on, but she was the only one who could see him like this.

"That was an awfully long word." she teased, poking his nose "I'm afraid I wouldn't be doing a very good job of torturing these tormented souls from being trapped in this bed all of the time, but that doesn't mean we can't be together...out of the bed." she grinned, speaking as if she was sharing some great secret.
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:24 am

James had to admit that being tender with Alessa was something he enjoyed but also something that he only kept for the afterglow. His lusts were so powerful during sex that it was unlikely he would ever be able to go slowly enough to 'make love'. As he understood it, that was a slower and more sensual type of sex and his lusts were never satisfied with anything that made him slower. It made him unable to really enjoy himself as he had to constantly retrain himself. Perhaps he should limit himself? He blinked a few times,

"Eyes... look... good?" he asked her with a little grin already forming, "They... show? Try... best... to... speak. But... not... good. Not... fast..."

He could tell that she was still trying to get used to her being without his helmet on around them. In the end he knew she would get used to it. And she would be the only one who ever needed to get used to it too, he was not about to just let everyone see his face after all that time wasted looking scary to them all,

"Can... use... big... words." he told her with a roll of is eyes before nuzzling up against her again happily, "You... only... one... seen... use... big words. All... for you."
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:32 am

Alessa nodded her head and she smirked softly, he seemed surprised that his eyes looked good to her, but then again she assumed that was because Pyramid spent so much time having people being afraid of him that he really didn't think it possible that he could be found attractive in any way.

It was much the same way that Alessa thought about herself, she didn't think that she would be attractive to anyone because of how she appeared, how she acted, what she created. Heady was the experience for her that someone had been able to find her attractive, not just for her power or for her darkness but for the person she was.

"They do show." she repeated with a soft smile on her lips "I could change that, if you desired to speak but...I like the way that you talk now, it is so...attractive to me. I suppose that was why I made you speak that way in the first place."

Unable to stop herself chuckling again Alessa freely snuggled up to him, laying her head on his solid torso and sighing happily, it was an amazing feeling to be so close to him and yet not having him dominate her with his lust, or her dominating him with her commands. To hear she was the only one to hear him speak like this, Alessa smirked;

"Well I hope so...that is the way that I like it." she purred "I want to keep you all to myself, like what you want to keep me all to yourself..."

Laying her head against Pyramid's chest she sighed softly, contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You glow, my angel of night (Pyramid Head and Alessa)
Page 1 of 1