The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A reward worth double (Megatron, Starscream and Technick)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Starscream

Starscream

A reward worth double (Megatron, Starscream and Technick) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A reward worth double (Megatron, Starscream and Technick)   A reward worth double (Megatron, Starscream and Technick) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:30 am

Starscream had to admit that this reward had given him the time of his life and it was unlikely to be topped any time soon.

Unless, of course, he got some one on one time with Technick that was.

But to be honest right now he was more than happy with what his reward had entailed. Being with Technick had been magnificent and he would never forget every second he had spent inside her tight little valve. Or kissing her soft and succulent lips. Everything about being with her had been perfect and the pleasure had been so great that he didn't believe the words to describe how amazing it was actually existed.

The cuddling after the sex, although brief, had been something that had filled him with warmth, security and love. His only problem with this whole night was having to watch as she gave Megatron oral mating. It was... rather uncomfortable if he was honest. And that had mainly been due to the jealousy that he had felt throughout it.

He smirked at her in the same cheeky way she had winked at him, rather enjoying the looks that Megatron gave him, even if that jealous voice was a much smaller one. When Megatron spoke about them all enjoying the reward his eyes locked with Technick's,

"Oh yes my lord." he told Megatron with a bowed head before looking up with a grin, "Any chance I could get another reward like this? What would it take I wonder... would you even be up for it Technick?"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: A reward worth double (Megatron, Starscream and Technick)   A reward worth double (Megatron, Starscream and Technick) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:37 am

Technick to be honest was near going into recharge, she wanted to be able to rest herself after a really intense session but she didn't know where she was standing, was Megatron going to stay with her tonight or did he have work to do? If he did leave then would Starscream be allowed to stay as technically it could be part of his reward? Would they be doing something like this again, of course she hoped so but was Megatron pleased?

Biting her lip softly she leant against the nearby berth when Megatron had placed her down on her feet again after a really sweet yet passionate kiss, it was surprising to her but she had returned it with the same feelings that she had felt running throughout the touch.

It wasn't something she was going to pass up.

"Of course my lord I was merely surprised!" Technick smiled brightly, now completely relaxed and laid back now that she had one of the most intense overloads she had ever had "I enjoyed it very much."

Nodding her head she smiled brightly still, the idea of doing this again with Starscream and Megatron made her spark glow and she deeply wished for it to happen again but it depended entirely on the leader and what he wanted. It seemed that there were sparks of jealousy and she could tell the next time they did this it would be a dominating match between them.

And the thought made her aroused.

"I would very much enjoy another repeat of tonight, I hope that our master can agree to such a thing if he too enjoyed tonight's activities." she whispered softly, a faint blush on her cheeks still from the heat of overloading "I will be trying my best in order to achieve rewards of this level myself when I get back onto the field, my lords."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: A reward worth double (Megatron, Starscream and Technick)   A reward worth double (Megatron, Starscream and Technick) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:50 am

Megatron smiled a little bit as he began to rest up a little bit, letting his fans do their work and cool her overloaded system and the nearly glowing hot wires that made up his arousal and sexual nodes. He leant up against a nearby wall for a moment before chuckling a little bit at Technick's bright response about him being affectionate. He leant forwards and kissed her lightly on the cheek,

"Well try not to be so surprised when it happens again." he suggested with a small wink before nodding in agreement, "It was rather intense wasn't it? Perhaps we shall have to repeat it regardless of whether or not you deserve a reward... who knows?"

He had to admit that he would rather just do it with Technick alone and he got the feeling that Starscream was thinking much the same. Chuckling a little bit, he thought about what would happen if they ever did it again. Megatron would make sure he was the dominant one at that point. He could not have Starscream thinking he was in control,

"Very well then, looks like you're going to have to be working hard for your future rewards." he joked a little bit with Starscream before nodding towards the door, "Dismissed Starscream. See you tomorrow at 0900 for your next briefing."

With Starscream leaving, Megatron took Technick's hand and began to lead her to the bed,

"Now... I've heard about something called 'spooning' from the internet... would you care to try it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A reward worth double (Megatron, Starscream and Technick)   A reward worth double (Megatron, Starscream and Technick) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A reward worth double (Megatron, Starscream and Technick)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2