The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Errol Partridge

Errol Partridge

Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)   Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:34 am

Partridge hadn't had sex in quite awhile and right now he knew he was going to have sex with Avery and he knew that he was going to make it long and hard for the both of them. Both of them would be enjoying it beyond belief, of that he was absolutely certain. Smirking a little bit, he palmed her ass cheeks and squeezed and played with the firm ass that she had.

She sure did have an amazing ass.

He licked his lips in front of her to further prove that he wanted a taste of her. Not only that before he kissed up and down her neck slightly before pulling back to listen to her speaking about what she wanted to do.

Purring a little bit at both the words she used and the way she kissed up from his neck to be sucking on his earlobe, Partridge smirked,

"Oh really?" He purred huskily into her ear as he nibbled at her earlobe, "Like the naughty little rebel you are huh?"

He smirked as he watched her drinking the wine down. Of course when her little tongue darted out he lost a little bit of control and kissed her hungrily on the lips for a second before pulling back from it with a grin,

"Good... you're mine." He growled huskily to her before kissing her hungrily as his hands worked her tight ass. Pulling back, he undid his coat and shirt, throwing them both away before unzipping her dress at the back and tugging it down from her. His arousal was painfully hard right now and as he finished stripping it stood straight and proud with its massive arousal. He smirked a little bit as he made her straddle him again, his cock pressing against her inner thigh, "Mmm feel that? That's all for you... you've made me that hard... and I want you to sink yourself down on it... slide your panties to the side or throw them off... then raise your hips and gently lower yourself..."

He purred into her ear,

"I want to see you take every inch..."
Back to top Go down

Where Big Brother Can't Watch (Errol and Avery)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2