The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson

Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie) Empty
PostSubject: Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie)   Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:41 am

Richard Johnson was a man of wealth and taste; a self-made man who was putting every last cent of his money into a business venture that was either insanely brilliant or just insane. He was the world's single largest name in clean energy right now because he was investing millions in "solar farms", farm land used for the specific purpose of having solar panels taking up all the room to then sell on the clean energy.

His eco-friendly business idea, as well as the fact that he was currently buying up large pieces of land in the countryside. He was buying up land in Texas like it was going out of fashion and the oil barons there were beginning to get rather twitchy about the whole thing if he was honest.

But here he was waiting for the interview to begin.

He thought of it as "the" interview because Richard was famous for never having sat down to have an interview with anyone before. But he had decided that someone from his old college would be the best one to interview him so he was currently sat down in the room, waiting for a "Darcie" to arrive and interview him.

He was nervous (there was a reason for never doing interviews) but he was clamping down on it with the smooth authority-laden expression that was lifted almost entirely from his... personal activities.
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie)   Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:48 am

Darcie, if she was honest with herself was crapping herself with fear right now. She was in the newspaper club that was true but she was the photographer! She knew absolutely nothing about interviewing people and here she was being stuck with one of the most difficult assignments that the paper had had the whole year! The man she was meeting with today apparently hardly ever gave an interview, to anyone, for any reason and yet their editor had managed to get him to give her one.

That just went to show what their editor was like, she was a ruthless woman and you would not want to get on her bad side. Which was why Darcie was being forced to come to this interview as everyone else had come down with that norovirus thing and were too busy being laden in bed to do anything.

Curse her and her perfect immune system!

Sighing softly when she walked into the lobby outside the meeting room, she was given a glass of water by the stunning assistant and groaned a little bit to herself, not only was the place huge and beautifully intimidating, but all the people were the same. Like this assistant was beautiful, leggy and blonde, the only thing they shared was their hair colour, just.

Darcie was jerked out of her thoughts as she heard the woman calling her, it was apparently time for her to go into the room for the interview, wandering through the door, she wished she had time to read up more about this guy, she had no idea who he was or what he did or even what he looked like! Her eyes fell onto him and immediately, she wanted to run away.

He was intimidating and attractive like everyone here but...ten times so. He made her heart beat quicker in her chest oddly.

"Uhm, Mr. Johnson, pleased to meet you, th-thank you for doing this interview for our school paper." Darcie murmured softly, her gaze firmly fixed on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie)   Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:56 am

Richard hummed a little bit to himself when his assistant gave him a two minute warning. The stunning blonde didn't wait around after giving him the message; Richard had made it clear to his employees that there was no advancement through sleeping around. They had taken it on board surprisingly well and he was glad. He was honestly rather sick of skinny little interns walking in and thinking they could advance just by bending over at the waist for a pencil or something equally stupid.

When the door opened his eyes widened and he drank in the sight of the beautiful woman before him. She was blonde but oh so very different to his assistant! Where his assistant dressed to make herself seem more attractive, this woman needed no such tricks. The skinny jeans she was wearing hugged her shapely legs very nicely he had to say and he liked the show of college spirit. He smirked a little bit, licking his lips slightly when he saw how nervous she was, how shy she was,

"It's not a problem at all my dear." he assured her with a subtle wink, "How could I refuse the chance to talk to a lovely student of my former college eh?"

He sat forwards in his chair and took her hand, kissing the back of it with a small smirk before looking into her eyes as he sat back,

"Please, call me Richard if you like Miss...?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie)   Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:03 am

Darcie eventually managed to look up from the floor and up into his beautifully attractive eyes, they were so intense and she didn't even know why. Biting her lip softly she wondered why she hadn't bothered to get more dressed up, everyone in here was so different to her and she was feeling more than a little outcast by it, even though she would only be here for like half an hour. All their stares were getting unnerving.

Blinking, Darcie smiled shyly, he was probably just trying to get her to open up to him, she did probably look like she was a deer caught in the headlights. That was exactly how she felt, she didn't belong in the world of these beautifully rich people, and couldn't wait to leave it!

"Thank you sir." she smiled happily, an effortless little smile "Although unfortunately I am not the student you were expecting, the editor who was supposed to be interviewing you is off ill today, so I am here in her place...I um...hope you don't mind."

As she came to sit on the chair in front of Richard, Darcie blushed again and bit at her lip, setting her tote bag on the floor she took out a notepad and the Dictaphone that she had been given by Elizabeth - the editor. If only she could have brought her camera along with her, she was sure that he would make a really good photogenic subject.

Feeling his lips on the back of her hand Darcie gasped softly, blushed bright pink and quickly took it back, he was making her heart beat like nobody had before, but they'd only just met!

"I'm Darcie, Darcie Vane. Please call me Darcie." she smiled happily "Do...do you mind if I record you for this?" Darcie asked, but she picked up the recorder and looked at it bewildered, it was a new model and there were so many buttons!
Back to top Go down
Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie)   Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:19 am

Richard had to admit that she was a very beautiful woman but she was rather shy. Mmm... of course that was a very good thing to him! He liked the idea of being her first but he was also aware that it was probably a pipe dream. After all, most people were no longer virgins by the time they left high-school now, much less entering college.

Why was he thinking about sleeping with her already anyway?

Of course she was a classically beautiful woman with long, shapely, legs, a firm ass form what he could tell and with a baggy sweater hiding what was no doubt a marvellous surprise... ah so that'd why he was already fantasying about sleeping with her! Coupled with her shyness, such sexy looks would definitely tip him over the edge he thought to himself,

"Oh that's perfectly fine!" he assured her before winking at her again, "I much prefer someone who is honest and inexperienced to be honest. Although this is my first time being interviewed so, with that in mind... please be gentle and make it good for me too alright?"

He smirked a little bit when she blushed so brightly for him. Damn if she wasn't making it seem like she was wanting him more and more with every passing moment! He grinned a little bit before reaching out when her hand was on the recorder. Holding his hand over hers, he looked into her eyes as he pushed her thumb onto the record button, starting the thing recording,

"Of course I don't mind." he told her with a smirk as he slowly drew his hand away from hers. He grinned a little bit as he looked intensely into her eyes, "So what do you want to ask of me my lovely little interrogator?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie)   Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:26 am

Darcie's face almost exploded in a blush when she heard him speak like that to her, although she was innocent she knew enough to know that what he was saying was a double entendre, he definitely was referring to taking his interview virginity! Oh my what a thought that was...Darcie hummed to herself, although there was no way possible the man in front of her was a virgin, so confident and so sexy he must know every in and out!

Attempting to stop herself from thinking about things like that Darcie bit her lip softly and looked through the sheet of questions that she had been given by Elizabeth, she hadn't had chance to read them before hand having driven here on her motorbike, but, she was sure there wasn't going to be anything freaky on there she had to be worried about.

"A-alright I'll try my best to give you a good interview." she stated with a nervous smile on her lips "I think we should have some interesting questions anyway."

As soon as his hand touched hers she found her cheeks blushing wildly again and she wanted to be able to slap her inner self, why oh why was she blushing so much she probably looked like a complete idiot! Oh just her luck she finds an attractive man who seemed to be doing something for her, and he was a millionaire way out of her league, AND she was acting like an idiot.

"Uhm...thank you f-for that." Darcie murmured softly, looking down at her hands, feeling incredibly stupid "First question is, you have recently invested a lot of money in solar panels, why did you decide to change your business direction?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie)   Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:35 am

Richard couldn't help but smirk wider when she blushed like that, her entire face brightening up as if he had said the magic words. It was nice to know that he could make her do that to be honest. Not least because her cute little blush was one of the many things that made him want to pull her in close and kiss her passionately as often as possible. She looked like she was embarrassed as hell to be honest but he just loved how innocent she seemed to be... he bet that innocence would taste delicious to him as he corrupted her into his willing little submissive.

He could tell that she was trying her best to fight against the urged to blush and look away from him. Fortunately for her, she had the perfect excuse to ignore him for a moment in the form of the questions, but he knew that he would be able to continue to ensnare this cute little vixen,

"I'm sure that you're best will be amazing." he assured her with a casual wink before nodding a little bit and smirking again, "I do hope there's a line somewhere... asking what my favourite position is might be a tad unprofessional. Not that I wouldn't indulge your curiosity mind you."

Of course he would much rather 'indulge her curiosity' by demonstrating the position with her but he knew that she was unlikely to be in for that kind of thing. Although she was blushing up a storm every time something happened between the two of them,

"Oh it was my pleasure." he assured her quietly, his voice husky, before he grinned a little bit and just shrugged, "I saw a gap in the market for good, reliable, clean energy and I had the idea. I changed my business direction for a number of reasons... by becoming more eco-friendly and self-contained for the most part."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie)   Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:46 am

Darcie didn't know what it was about Richard but she thought that each little look he was giving her was like he wanted to eat her or something like that, but not in a bad way, like he wanted to pin her down to his desk and have extremely naughty times together. That of course made her blush all the more, gosh damn it, she needed to stay calm and professional for the interview, if she didn't then Elizabeth would have her head for messing it up!

Unable to stop herself her mouth popped open when he asked if there was a question about his favourite position in the question list. Darcie wouldn't even know the position that he told her, she had never really read many books like that and she hadn't done any positions herself so she had no idea.

His husky voice made her shiver softly and she wondered why he was having such an effect on her, a man had never been able to make her blush this much in such a short space of time, Darcie's hormones seemed to have finally woken up after 22 years of slumbering away somewhere. Biting her lip she turned back to the questions, no, she wasn't going to indulge him.

"Ah right I see, did you do it for purely environmental reasons then, you must have a great deal of interest in preserving the environment." Darcie smiled softly, before looking back down at the question list, hoping that she wouldn't pick one that was awkward "To make your new business you sold all stocks and shares in your previous businesses, why did you do that, instead of waiting and gathering the investment money slower?"

Her eyes looked back up from her sheet, her glasses framing them a little too wide as they were huge on her, pushing them back up her nose softly, she merely smiled nervously up at Richard again...man his eyes really were penetrating, she'd hate to see them if he was mad at someone.
Back to top Go down
Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie)   Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:57 am

Richard had to admit that she probably knew what he was doing to her right now, how he was trying to get her to open up to him more. Of course he was also trying to get her to blush up a storm and that was working well too. He loved the way her cheeks had gone from being pale and smooth to being bright red and hot. Of course, he assumed that they were hot to the touch. He hadn't had the chance to touch her cheeks when she was blushing just yet.

He smirked a little bit when he noticed the way that she shivered happily from his husky voice. Damn was she ever pent up! Maybe this was the first time someone had seriously flirted with her like this? He somehow doubted that to be honest. She was a very beautiful, very sexy, young woman after all. What boy her age (or higher in his case) wouldn't want to spank her tight ass or have those long, shapely, legs wrapped around their waist as they pounded into her? Mmm damn it, now he was getting excited.

He shifted slightly in his seat before answering the question,

"Well we've only got one eco-system, if we mess this one up that's it. And I want to be able to give something back to the people too. This type of energy will be much cheaper than traditional sources after all." he explained to her before smirking a little bit and nodding a little bit, "I'm a firm believer in jumping into something head-first. If you like something... you have to live it completely, taking all the risks as you sample it... savour the feeling of being on the edge like that..."

He looked into her eyes intensely with his little smirk before chuckling a little bit and adding,

"You could say that I enjoy the thrills in life."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie)   Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:04 am

Darcie had felt the atmosphere in the room shift a little bit and she was really quite surprised that she was becoming a little excited just being in the room with the man, but she wanted to be able to make a good impression on Richard, and also wanting to be able to get a good article for her paper so that she could take her final exams still alive.

So she merely diverted her thoughts to other things, like happy kittens and bunnies as opposed to the feeling of his slender warm fingers on her skin, and her thoughts of what they would feel like touching other parts of her body apart from her hands. His lips when they had kissed her hand had made her heart pound, what would they feel like kissing her lips! Oh dear... Darcie groaned to herself, her technique didn't seem to be working, kittens just weren't as interesting.

Listening to what Richard had to say, Darcie smiled softly, he sounded like he was a real adrenaline junky if she had to place him as something, maybe he liked to do extreme sports as well, he seemed very athletic so he must do some form of exercise;

"You sound like you are a major adrenaline junky, Mr. Johnson." Darcie laughed softly "Do you like to continue this aspect of yourself in your out of work life? Are you a fan of all those extreme sports?" Blushing softly she realised that this question wasn't on the list and she bit her lip softly; "Sorry about that, it wasn't on the list, but you don't have to answer...I-if you don't want."

Glancing at the time you pouted, it was almost time for you to leave, when these questions were answered your brief half an hour slot would be over.
Back to top Go down
Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie)   Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:18 am

Richard could feel the atmosphere in the room lightening up considerably as she seemed to get her embarrassment under control enough to stop blushing quite so much. While he was disappointed at the lack of such a strong blush anymore, he guessed that he could understand it in a way too. She was getting used to his presence and that was good too.

Meant that she was less likely to freak out and faint if he found her again.

Hearing her groan a little bit, he smirked a little bit and raised an eyebrow. Was she having the same kind of thoughts that he was having, he wondered? Was she thinking about how good it would feel for the both of them if he was to kiss her so happily, to kiss her so much that all she could taste on her lips afterwards was his taste?

He chuckled a little bit when she said that he sounded like a major adrenaline junky. To be honest he kind of was in some ways but definitely not in others. He liked to be in control of what was happening to him and a lot of extreme sports focused on taking that control away to heighten the sensations. He smirked a little bit and nodded,

"In some ways I can be actually. I have done some sky-diving and some para-sailing, that sort of thing. Both of them I enjoyed very much but I think I'm too much of a fan of control to really invest too much time in them." he told her with a wink before smirking a little bit, "Ah it's not a problem at all, sometimes it's for the best that you go off-script."

Before he could continue the conversation his assistant entered the room and politely reminded him that he had a meeting with the Texan director for Energy in five minutes. It was going to be a tough meeting. Shaking it off, he stood up from his seat and moved around to her side, holding out a hand to help her up from her seat like a gentleman should do,

"It appears that our time together is at an end my dear... truly a pity to be so crudely separated from someone as lovely as yourself, but I'm sure that we will meet again in the future."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie)   Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:28 am

Darcie jumped a little bit when the door opened and the assistant appeared, telling them that their time for their meeting was over, although she knew it was true she was still upset at the fact she was going to have to leave Richard. She had been having such a good time and she would probably never get to see him again now that their interview was done.

Ah well there was nothing to be done about that, she was probably only a pleasant diversion before his next meeting, and to be honest she hadn't realistically expected anything else. What did she think was going to happen, he would fall into her arms because she had blushed a few times at him? Her subconscious mentally pounded her on the head to bring her back to her senses.

Stopping the recorder Darcie slipped it into her bag and smiled softly up at Richard, biting her lip, she took his hand again and blushed at the little spark of electricity she felt running between them as she did so. Although she had expected it, it still took her by surprise and she wondered just why he kept making her feel like that. Plenty of men had touched her hand before so why was Richard Johnson so different from everyone else?

The idea they would meet again made Darcie smile brilliantly; "Oh I doubt that we will, I mean, I hardly think you're going to see me walking around here any time soon, so, thank you for allowing me to interview today, I hope I was gentle enough for you."

Smiling cheekily, Darcie picked up her bag and placed it over her shoulder before she walked to the door and waved him goodbye; "Goodbye, Mr. Johnson, and good luck with all your future risks." she winked, before wandering out of the room, and thanking god she had managed to be cool at SOME point during that meeting, even if it was at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie)   Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sympathy for the devil (Richard and Darcie)
Page 1 of 1