The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trust (Tywin and Darcie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

Trust (Tywin and Darcie) Empty
PostSubject: Trust (Tywin and Darcie)   Trust (Tywin and Darcie) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:48 am

Darcie had been here for a good month in King's Landing - and since she had come here the person she had spent the most time with was Tywin. Most people would have thought this a bad thing, especially Charlotte who was actually quite scared of him since he had asked to speak to her. Darcie however knew that as long as you were respectful, and showed that you had a mind in your head, you would get along well with Tywin.

The most important thing to him was his family legacy, that she knew from the first time that she had met him...but throughout the time that she had known him she had gotten more and more information about the enigma that was Tywin Lannister.

He hated all three of his children, branded them disappointments. Jamie because he chose not to read, chose to stay in the Kingsguard and not advance himself. Circe because she failed to prevent this trouble with the Starks, and had played the Game of Thrones so badly it hurt. Tyrion because he had killed his mother to come into the world, and was a dwarf.

It was surprising that he still cared about his children enough to look after them, and stop them from being burnt at the stake like she had witnessed. Or put measures in place to stop Joffrey from being poisoned like she had seen as well.

Approaching the prison with her guards, Darcie wondered why Tywin had asked to speak to her there but didn't question it. Tywin always had a reason for doing things, even if it wasn't clear.

The two of them had become quite close to each other she liked to think, and as such, Darcie didn't think twice this was some sort of betrayal.
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Trust (Tywin and Darcie)   Trust (Tywin and Darcie) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:58 am

Tywin hummed a little bit as he waited for Darcie to arrive at the cell he was currently standing in. Of course he wasn't alone in here and the door was wide open. There were a total of six kingsguard in the room and the priestess in red was bound and gagged on her knees in the centre of the room.

Tywin wasn't taking any chances with this bitch.

Asking his head a little bit he began to load the crossbow that he had borrowed from his grandson. He looked up as Darcie entered the room,

"Darcie." He greeted her with a bow before gesturing to the captured guest in the centre of the cell, "Bears a striking resemblance to a woman you foresaw burning my family alive doesn't she? She has a name but for the past five hours all she has said is that the night is dark and full of terrors."

He shrugged a little bit,

"Although my family puts little stock in your visions I do." He told her honestly, " And I will act on any and all information you tell me."

He paused,

"Do you know what will happen if she lives?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Trust (Tywin and Darcie)   Trust (Tywin and Darcie) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:14 am

Darcie popped her head into the open cell and she started when she saw the red woman from her visions sitting there on the floor and she couldn't help but think that Tywin must really trust her visions and it made her proud. Despite everyone else thinking that she was a charletan he believed in her, and him alone was enough for her in this world.

Bowing back to him Darcie's eyes darted from the woman on the floor to Tywin's own;

"Lord Tywin." she whispered softly.

As she took another look at the woman she couldn't deny that this woman was the one from her visions, she had seen her many times, in little flashes of acts and she couldn't deny that this woman was the one she had seen.

The fact that Tywin openly admitted that he would act on any and all information she told him made Darcie smile softly, she was so happy that he trusted her but she didn't know just why that made her so happy. It was a question that was forgotten when he asked her what will happen if she lives, her eyes clouded over and her head slumped forwards. Drawing her quill and parchment from the small bag she carried on her hip, Darcie began to feverishly draw a scene out.

The red woman, having intercourse with a weathered man with greying black hair. The stag sigil of the Baratheon's in the background.

The red woman gave birth to a shadow, a shadow in the shape of the man.

The shadow stood behind Joffrey, it had stabbed him in the heart, and Joffrey was dying.

Allowing herself to be removed from her vision, Darcie took in a deep breath and showed the drawings to Tywin himself;

"If the Red Woman is allowed to live, she will bring forth that creature which will kill King Joffrey, and there is nothing that a man can do to prevent it. With the King dead, I can only assume that Stannis Baratheon the man in this picture will invade King's Landing, take it, and that is when the Red Woman will burn Lady Circe, and Lord Jamie." Darcie theorised, her eyes locked on Tywin,ignoring the woman soon to die.
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Trust (Tywin and Darcie)   Trust (Tywin and Darcie) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:27 am

Tywin smirked a little bit when Darcie bowed to him. She was getting into this he had to admit but that was fine by him. She would do well to fit in with their world because if he had his way then his world would become her world too. Of course she was more like an equal than a mere tool so the references to his rank would have to go,

"It's just Tywin to you." He told her with a small smirk, "Come now, if we are to be taking control of the entire world you can't very well be calling me Lord all of the time Darcie."

Of course he would act on her information.

Even if what she was saying turned out to be wrong he knew what he was doing would either benefit him a little anyway or, worst case, not harm him any. But if she was right then it would be brilliant for him... And he knew she told the truth.

He raised an eyebrow and waited for her vision to pass. When she spoke he listened attentively before smirking a little bit,

"Very well." He decided, firing the crossbow bolt right into the woman's brain. He waved a hand and a guard removed her gag, only to jump back as the woman spoke,

"You know not the powers of The Lord of Light!"

Tywin blinked before pulling one of the guard's swords out and cutting the woman's head off. He paused as he regarded the still living head,

"What do you think we should do Darcie?" He asked her with a hum, "I am tempted to send her back to Stanis as just the head."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Trust (Tywin and Darcie)   Trust (Tywin and Darcie) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:40 am

Darcie's mouth popped open slightly when she heard that Tywin wanted her to drop the formalities of calling him lord, she thought that it was odd for him to do so in front of his guards but she wasn't about to question him. Instead she took even more pride in this latest development and she felt a smile tugging at the corners of her lips, it was good that Tywin obviously thought that they were getting as close as she thought they were as well.

"If that is what you wish, Tywin." she stated softly, her tone caressing his name as she tried it out without the title in front of it "I shall happily comply."

Unable to stop herself from jumping a little bit when Tywin shot the bolt of his crossbow right into the woman's brain, Darcie bit her lip. She felt sick to her stomach. This woman had died and it was all her fault for telling Tywin what she had seen. Of course it was better for a stranger to die than a close friend...right?

It felt like she was on the beginning of a slippery slope. She wasn't the woman that had come to Durmstrang all those years ago - the war had changed her, and only being here did she realise just how much it had.

When the woman spoke...despite the hole in her head Darcie's mouth DID pop open.

"Oh my god." she gasped "How is that even possible, the trauma to her head alone was enough to kill her without any questions asked."

Frowning, Darcie trawled through her mind to see if there was anything she remembered from one of her visions. Then, something clicked. Allowing a little smirk to appear on her lips Darcie shook her head at Tywin's suggestion.

"In one of my visions, I over heard her saying to someone that 'death by fire is the purest death'. By that logic, if she was to drown, it would be the opposite, the most impure death. I suggest that we place the head into a vat of water, place on it a lid and leave it there. If it doesn't kill her, at least we know that she is neutralised and we can keep an eye on her. Who knows what might happen if we send her back to Stannis...if she can still be alive after a bolt through the head, maybe this Lord of Light can get her a new body."
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Trust (Tywin and Darcie)   Trust (Tywin and Darcie) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:53 am

Tywin was going to freely admit to himself, and later to her, that dropping the formalities in front of the guards might not have been the best thing to do but he had felt she deserved some measure of trust to be shown in public. He would not have her mocked due to her powers and part of that meant that he was going to have to show the public that he trusted her.

They were sheep and would follow the lion.

"It is what I wish of my friend." He assured her with a grin, "I hope you see me in the same light."

The head was still alive.

That was something that not even Tywin, with his vast knowledge of this world and a lot of research into The Lord of light, could have seen coming. The woman's head laughed,

"Your plots and schemes are nothing compared to the might of The Lord of light!" She declared loudly, "Even death follows the commands of my lord! You and your false seer shall not live another day! The Lord of light will cleanse you from this earth!"

Tywin leant in close to the head he was holding up,

"Let your lord try... I will crush him as I have done you."

Seeing the fear in the head's eyes he grinned a little bit and waved for a couple of guards to fetch such a box of water,

"An excellent idea Darcie." He congratulated her before winking, "You're as cunning as a Lannister my dear."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Trust (Tywin and Darcie)   Trust (Tywin and Darcie) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:08 am

Darcie smiled softly when she heard that Tywin thought of her as a friend, that made her both happy and sad at the same time. She didn't understand her emotions but she thought it could be described as being 'friendzoned'. Oddly she had never thought of herself as being attracted to Tywin however it seemed to be almost undeniable in the wake of these new feelings, they needed to be stifled though, Tywin was too wrapped up in his legacy to see beyond the end of his own nose most of the time.

"I have for a long while now, it is nice to hear that you feel the same way." she stated with a soft smile on her lips.

The threats given by the head made Darcie smirk a little bit more, it was quite...comical to see a head talking to them even though it had been disconnected from it's body. It looked like a bad special effects job in a hollywood film. Shaking her head, her smile grew wider as she allowed herself to be more amused by the situation.

"I hardly think you're in a position to make threats." Darcie grinned "You don't even have arms, what are you going to do? Lick us to death?"

Not wanting to admit it, but the way that Tywin whispered that threat into her ear was rather attractive. It showed his power, and it was odd that Darcie was attracted to that, normally she would have found this whole situation horrible. Tywin loathsome for creating it. It had all changed now though.

As soon as the box was brought in, Darcie took the lid off it and waited for Tywin to place the head inside;

"I guess I'm learning from the best." she stated, with a sly look up at Tywin with a wink of her own "Would you care to make a small wager? I bet that the head will die when its left inside this box, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Trust (Tywin and Darcie)   Trust (Tywin and Darcie) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:27 am

Tywin was very happy to have her as a friend because he didn't have any friends other than her. She was his only friend and it was unlikely to ever change if he was honest. Tywin did not make friends in this life. Perhaps in the next life he would . Maybe in the afterlife he would care enough about others to have more than just one friend in his entire life.

A question for the philosophers - not for Tywin himself.

"Glad to hear it." He told her with a grin, "House Lannister and I appreciate true friends."

The head was beginning to annoy him beyond anything he had ever felt before. He was more than annoyed to be honest. Even more than enraged. Tywin wanted wars because they made him and his family strong. What did she want? She had made the war that much bigger, that much harder and for what?

For some delusion of the divine.

"You god has forsaken you woman ..." He growled lowly as he carried the head over to the newly arrived box of water. He snapped his fingers and a guard began attaching a ball and chain to the head so it would stay at the bottom of the box, "And now we get to see you in your god's hell."

He dropped the head in with a smirk,

"Five gold says she lives."

They waited for about five minutes but the head was still moving. He smirked slightly,

"A fitting prison for the servant of The Lord of fires don't you think Darcie?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Trust (Tywin and Darcie)   Trust (Tywin and Darcie) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:42 am

Darcie was a hoping that they could leave the room that had the still body of the woman they had just killed in it, there was blood all over the floor. Oh and her decapitated head was still talking to them a good ten minutes after it had a crossbow bolt through it and it had been chopped off the body that it had once belonged to.

When Tywin dropped the head into the box, she waited for a good five minutes a lot longer than any normal person would have survived should they have been submerged in a box of water, but still the head moved and so did the mouth. It was trying to say something but they couldn't hear it through the water and the walls of the box.

"Seems as if I owe you five gold, I don't have it on me right now but, I'll stay in your debt a little while." she stated with a teasing smile "I'm sure that would be acceptable to you."

Nodding her head Darcie hummed, the head did seem to be very unhappy at being kept inside a box full of water and she was quite proud of her idea. She didn't want what she had seen to happen to Tywin's family, for his sake and for the sake of Charlotte who had become very close to his son Jamie.

"Indeed, that is why I suggested it." she smirked "I suppose this was what you called me here to witness? If I might take my leave...the smell in here is revolting." Darcie remarked, she had managed to stop herself from pinching her nose while they had taken care of business but it still smelt absolutely foul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust (Tywin and Darcie)   Trust (Tywin and Darcie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trust (Tywin and Darcie)
Page 1 of 1