The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie) Empty
PostSubject: A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie)   A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:19 am

Darcie was in the middle of her shift at work today, she didn't really like where she worked because it was rather embarrassing if she could tell the truth. She worked in an adult store, in the underwear section, which wasn't too bad, it was just the things in the back of the shop that made her blush so very much to even look at them. A few occasions where she had to restock that section of the shop she had been rather shocked by the things that some people bought.

Honestly she didn't see why people bought those...models. She had never used them and she didn't see why people could be so desperate for release she had never done something like that because she had never been that pent up, but...saying that.

Since Darcie had met a certain business man she had been more and more pent up than usual, and so, she was slowly beginning to understand their points of view. A bad thing however was that she was never going to be able to see Richard again, they had finished their interview, and that had been that. She went back to leading her ordinary nerdy lifestyle, and he had gone back to being a beautifully rich man. Two polar opposite worlds.

Humming lightly as she leant on the till, rather lost in her daydreams of Richard like she had been doing more and more recently when the shop was quiet, Darcie allowed her thoughts to wander back to his piercing eyes, and his soft touch on her body, Quite involuntarily, Darcie began to get a little hot under the collar, so immediately she tried to stop that, and divert her attention to other matters.

Smoothing down her uniform which was a tight black short skirt, and a rather tight silk black blouse, Darcie busied herself tidying the displays by the tills, picking up some rather odd liquid that was made to taste like berries...honestly why would you be tasting it anyway if it went there?
Back to top Go down
Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie)   A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:27 am

Richard had been told where Darcie worked by one of the private investigators that he had hired to find out where the captivating woman worked. He had firmly told the men that they were to find out nothing else as private investigators were known for their borderline stalker tendencies. This way they stopped as soon as they discovered where she worked.

Where she worked was somewhat amusing to Richard but also suited his plans for the innocent little girl down to the ground. After all, what better place to start corrupting an innocent beauty into being your submissive than in an adult store?

Seeing her leaning over the till as he walked in, Richard smirked a little bit when he realised that she hadn't seen him come in at all. Smirking wider, he licked his lips as he checked out her tight ass in that little black skirt. Damn her ass looked fine in that skirt! Not to mention the sweater did nothing to showcase what were, through her blouse at least, a magnificent pair of breasts. And her legs... well he legs looked just as good as he had thought they would do when she had worn her jeans.

Deciding that he was going to greet her now, while she was distracted by the flavoured lubes, he smirked a little bit and leant on the counter beside her,

"Berry flavoured huh? You want to be tasting strawberries then when you're using it?" he teased her a little bit before smirking a little bit, "I have to say, I wondered if it was you in her for a moment Darcie but I can see now that it's definitely you! But it's lovely to see you again little Darcie, I've been thinking about you a lot..."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie)   A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:36 am

Darcie had been so lost in the stupidity of the product she was holding that she had barely noticed the fact that someone was at the counter, she didn't know that a customer was here and so when she heard someone talking to her, especially when she had been doing something so embarrassing, Darcie squeaked and hurriedly put the product back down in the display like it was burning hot to the touch.

Looking up, as she heard that voice, Darcie thought it was another of her daydreams but no...Richard Johnson was standing in front of her in her store...and he had seen her doing something like that. Immediately her cheeks heated in a spectacular blush and she shook her head rapidly her gaze falling to the floor, no way was she going to live this down!

"Ah no!" she squeaked, her fringe hiding her eyes as she looked down "I was just looking I don't want to use it at all! In fact I think it's quite silly! Why bother flavouring it at all, ha, ha ha?" Darcie laughed nervously, ruffling the back of her hair as she tried to regain some form of composure, she didn't want to seem like she was a complete nutter in front of someone so handsome and sexual after all.

Especially someone she actually liked. That was very rare for that to happen.

As soon as she heard that he had been thinking about her a lot, Darcie blinked and she looked rather blankly at Richard, so...he was here to see her? That thought made her glow a little with happiness but also, made her glow literally with a blush, oh why did he have to come here! To her work! This uniform was so girly and short she hated the way she looked in it.

"You...you came here to see me?" she asked bewildered "Not to...to buy something?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie)   A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:45 am

Richard couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction having been 'caught' by one of the customers. It was rather amusing to be honest. How could she work in such a store and still be this innocent? It was a real mystery and he was just oh so very glad that she was still this innocent. He loved her innocence, it made her seem even more desirable to him.

He smirked a little bit at her reaction to seeing that it was actually him at the counter with her and not just some random customer. At least he hoped that her cute little flustered reaction was because it was him and not just her standard reaction. He smirked a little bit and couldn't help but want to tease her about this. He wanted to tease her something fierce and he would do so happily,

"Well I'm sure there are many reasons why." he joked a little bit before smirking and winking at her, "Maybe some women just don't like the taste of their men and feel the need to improve the taste?"

It was a rather crude little tease he had to admit but it was likely to do the trick just as well as any cleaner joke would do. He smirked a little bit. She was such a sexually attractive person that it was a marvel that she hadn't been snatched up by someone else. But as far as he knew she was free and single and he was oh so very happy to hear that.

He could see that she was happy that he was here to see her but was also unhappy about something, hopefully that something else was something unrelated to him. He smirked,

"Well... I'm sure I can do both now can't I?" he teased with a grin before holding his arm out for her to take, "How about you help me in my selections?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie)   A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:56 am

Right now, Darcie wanted to die on the floor of mortal embarrassment.

When he started talking about all sorts of sexual things like women tasting their men her cheeks flushed again and she looked down at her feet, she really didn't want to have a face as red as a post box for the rest of this conversation but it looked as if she was going to have to live with it. Biting her lip softly she tried to get herself under control, this was work, she had to be professional.

"Uhm well, I wouldn't know about that but I assume that it could be used for that...it would make more sense to me." she stated her eyes flicking back over the stand for a few moments before she fixed her professional face on which was bright and cheery and approachable.

Many women who came in here were quite nervous the first time and she often adopted that look to make sure that they were alright when she was doing their bra fittings for them, and helping them pick out the best underwear for them to wear. When Richard told her that he was wanting to purchase some things, Darcie's face almost fell and maybe it did a little, she should have known he already had a girlfriend, and was no doubt buying these things for her.

"I don't think I should take your arm, I'm in work." she blushed lightly "But I would be happy to help you pick something out for that special lady, now, what is it your after, a man buying underwear for a lady is quite risky, I hope you know her size." Darcie laughed happily, of course, on the inside she was far from happy, her inner Goddess was currently whimpering in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie)   A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:07 am

Richard could tell that she was trying to use her 'professional face' to avoid being quite as embarrassed as she actually was right now. Of course it wasn't working because her face was still rather red from the embarrassment. He chuckled a little bit at this knowledge before nodding in agreement,

"Of course, it's up to the customer to decide how they want to use it I suppose." he chuckled a little bit and wink teasingly at her, "It's up to them if they want to use it like that or if they want to spread it on their toast after all."

He blinked a little bit when something changed about her demeanour for a few moments. It was almost like she... like she thought that he was shopping for a girlfriend. Oh that would definitely do it to reduce her confidence and keep her feeling down in the dumps. He would have to make sure that she knew that he was actually shopping for her and him both. He chuckled a little bit as he led her over to the costume area of the shop,

"I don't know the sizes of my special lady at the moment..." he admitted before smirking and turning to her, "So what are your sizes my special lady?"

Picking one of the outfits off of the rack, a skimpy French maid outfit, he held it up in front of Darcie's body and smirked a little bit at her with a wink,

"You look damned fine as a maid I must admit." he told her with a smirk, "I can just imagine you in a skirt that tight... bending over to clean... very nice indeed!"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie)   A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:17 am

Darcie blinked a little and couldn't help but think it was a rather odd thing to say, who would spread something like this on their toast? She would much rather use proper jam she doubted that this thing would taste very nice in such large quantities. Shaking her head she pouted a little bit, why was she thinking such weird thoughts, she didn't want to think about things like this!

"That's a little odd for someone to do but I suppose you're right yes, it's completely up to them, I personally wouldn't buy most of the things in here..." she stated with a soft blush on her cheeks.

As she was led over to the costume area of the shop she began to feel herself blushing just looking at them, she didn't know how anyone would wear things like this, they were just so short and so revealing! It would be the most uncomfortable thing in the world to wear she thought. Although, if she had to wear one she supposed it would be the police one, it was more like an actual outfit as opposed to simple bits of cloth sewn together to make it seem like an outfit.

"W-what?!" Darcie squeaked out when she heard that the special lady that he had in mind was her, she didn't know what to say, she wanted to be able to tell him her sizes and that she was his special lady but another part was shocked! He hardly knew you and wanted you dressed in this stuff?!? "Mr. Johnson you can't be serious!"

Seeing him pick up the maids outfit, Darcie almost fainted, he wanted to see her in a maids outfit, oh my god. Placing her hand on her forehead she tried very hard to reign her self control in, but with his sexual statements he made, Darcie squeaked and she shook her head violently;

"No no no! I could never wear something like that!" she squeaked "If you're here to buy things for me then please don't I don't like the items that they sell back here!"
Back to top Go down
Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie)   A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:33 am

Richard had no doubt that Darcie didn't buy anything from this store, despite most likely getting a discount because she worked here. Of course it did kind of help to cement the idea that she was either a virgin or very inexperienced in his mind. This meant that if they ever did get together than he was going to be the one who was doing the corrupting,

"Even with your store discount?" he clicked his tongue a little bit before smirking a little bit, "I'm sure that you buy some of the underwear sets at the very least right?"

He smirked a little bit at her reaction to finding out that she was the woman he had in mind when he was shopping at this store. She was incredibly surprised it seemed and he could sort of understand why to be honest. People tended to think that the rich and famous only dated/wanted/married people who were also rich and famous. But honestly, Darcie connected with him a lot more in five minutes than others had done in a life-time,

"I can't be serious? Why-ever not?" he asked her with a smirk before shaking his head a little bit as he put the maid's outfit back on the rack, "I suppose that was a rather heavy revelation. But the fact remains Darcie, you are the only woman I want. You are my special lady."

Hearing that she didn't want anything bought for her from this shop he held his hands up in surrender and grinned at her. That was perfectly fine by him. Moving closer to her again, he looked down into her soft eyes with his intense eyes and couldn't help but draw his face closer to hers until they were mere inch apart,

"Is that something you'd like Darcie?" he whispered huskily to her, "To be my special lady?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie)   A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:43 am

Darcie blushed softly and she supposed he had hit the nail on the head she did buy some of the underwear sets from this store because they were so nice and she did get a big discount so she often got the new lines that she liked as soon as she saw them, but, Richard didn't need to know that it was embarrassing to admit to him that she had some of the underwear in this very shop!

What if he tried to guess which ones she had?! Oh her face would be coloured permanently red! What was he doing here anyway being so perverse during her work hours, she hadn't done this to him when she had been in his workplace! Honestly it was a good thing that the shop was empty apart from the two of them otherwise she would be in big troubler.

Frowning cutely, her one and only expression of anger, Darcie crossed her arms over her chest; "I wish you would stop teasing me like this there is no way that I can believe that, we've only met twice and you hardly know anything about me, why would I be special to you?" she asked, with a small pout on her lips, he was just toying with her she knew it!

As he tilted her chin up so that she was looking at his eyes, deep in his cool and mysterious eyes Darcie's anger began to slowly drift away and she was left squirming under his gaze, getting hot under the collar with how close they were.

"I...I...I don't know." she whispered breathlessly, without knowing it her voice had become altered, changed with the desire he was making her feel.

Before she knew it she heard the manager coming into the shop floor and he coughed loudly, when Darcie turned to face him her heart dropped, oh no he looked really angry at her, as you would be if you had caught one of your staff practically making out on the shop floor. Michael was quite a young store manager in his 30's and to be honest was rather brave running a store like this...she thought he would have been embarrassed.

"Darcie!" he called "What are you doing? Who is this?"

"Uhm...uh..." she murmured, blushing heavily and scuffing the tip of her shoe on the floor, what Darcie didn't notice was the fact Michael blushed at her little display before coughing again and sighing "Just, behave. Honestly what am I going to do with you?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie)   A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:59 am

He could tell that she was thinking that this was, on some level, just him teasing her, that she didn't believe that he did actually see her as his special lady. On some level he could understand that. After all, this was only the second time that they had met each other. Normally people didn't have such a profound effect on each other after only that amount of time but for her it was different. She dominated his thoughts and he couldn't think straight without her,

"I don't know why you would be special to me after only meeting you twice... I just know that you are very special to me." he answered her honestly, his voice deep and serious as he looked into her eyes, searching the soft depths of her eyes, "I have never felt such a connection with anyone before... just you."

When she replied, honestly, that she didn't know if it was something she would like or not he nodded a little bit. He didn't expect her to just know after all. He nodded, still looking into her eyes searchingly with his intense eyes,

"I think you do know... it's just buried down deep inside you for the moment." he told her before smirking ever so slightly, "I know that you're special to me... I can wait for you to figure out if you would want to be like that with me."

When the manager came out, Richard immediately sensed the hostility that the man was directing towards him; it was clear as day in the freaking death glare the man was giving him when Darcie wasn't looking. Of course he also noticed the lecherous way that the manager was looking at Darcie's body and it made his blood boil in jealous rage. He seethed quietly for a moment before answering the manager's questions,

"Darcie here was just telling me about some of your products." he informed the man stiffly, resisting the urge to scowl at the man, "And my name is Richard Johnson. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie)   A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:08 am

Darcie blinked a little bit and she felt herself oddly drawn more and more to Richard, not only did she want to say yes to being his special lady, but she wanted to be with him sexually right this second. She knew what he was talking about, she had never felt this way for a man before and now that she had met Richard she was unable to get him out of her thoughts most of the time.

Why would she be so stupid as to throw away his offer? But why would she be so niave as to accept it without questioning it even a little bit. What did he really want from her? Did he just want sex, a sexual relationship? To be honest, Darcie would probably have taken that offer from him right now. It was unreal how much he could arouse her with just his intense gaze.

"I...I might want to...to tr-" Darcie began.

As soon as she had started though, Arthur the manager called out for her and she blushed deeply, she had been caught in the middle of saying something so romantic and she didn't know what to do.

"Darcie if you would I need you to come and sign these forms while I have you, then you can go home for the day your shift is over." he smirked a little bit. "Pleased to meet you Mr. Johnson, I am Arthur Williams, Darcie's manager."

Darcie looked up at Richard with a soft blush, biting her lip gently; "I'll be right back, I promise."

Making her way over to the cash desk, Darcie was almost there when she tripped over one of the stray mats on the floor of the shop almost sending her flying, before Arthur caught her hand and pulled her close towards him so that she landed with a soft thud against his chest. Squeaking a little Darcie jumped back and blushed brightly;

"I...I'm so sorry!" she squeaked out

"Please, don't worry, you should be more careful, I don't want my favourite employee hurting herself now do I?" he asked, and the forms were presented to her to sign which she did so dutifully, before returning to Richard with a little shy smile on her lips, much to the anger and dismay of Arthur.

"I guess I'm free from work for tonight...if you...want to go and you know...do something." she half asked half stated as she looked at her feet, not wanting to meet his gaze if he rejected her.
Back to top Go down
Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie)   A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:24 am

She was about to say something. She was about to accept his offer and at least consider becoming his special lady... when some prick interrupted her and ruined the entire atmosphere with just a few words. He came to the sudden conclusion that even if this guy turned out to be the nicest man in the world he would fucking hate him for all time for interrupting what had turned into a rather romantic moment.

When the man, Arthur, introduced himself, Richard made sure to memorise the man's name. He needed to know who it was who ruined such a perfect moment if he was going to punish the bastard in the future after all. And he was going to punish the prick,

"Arthur." he greeted the man with a stiff nod before turning to Darcie with his intense eyes boring into hers but definitely not in a bad way. He smirked ever so slightly at her, "As long as you come back to me you can take as long as you need."

When Darcie tripped and fell, right into Arthur's arms, Richard wanted to tear the smug asshole's head right off. Especially since he had seen Arthur artfully place the mat there with his foot as he made his way over to them. The fucking prick had staged the whole thing just to cop a feel on HIS Darcie! Richard was seething internally now.

But in the end Darcie ignored Arthur in favour of coming over to him when she was done with the forms. When she asked if he wanted to do something with her he grinned a little bit. Tilting her head up slightly, his piercing eyes met hers again,

"I would love to go out and do something with you Darcie..." he agreed without hesitation, only a happy little smirk, "Would you like to come out for dinner with me? We can talk more in private then my dear..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie)   A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Most Unexpected Encounter (Richard and Darcie)
Page 1 of 1