The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG) Empty
PostSubject: Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG)   Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:55 am

Jessica had escaped the circus a few days ago and she was more than a little bit on edge, she didn't know what to think about people like that, people having a group that harboured specials away from the world. Hopefully they wouldn't be a threat to her but she thought that she had better check in with Noah first, see if he knew anything about them.

If he did, it was more than likely that they weren't going to be good news. Noah often didn't know anything about anyone unless they were a threat. If these guys were a threat then they might be coming after her because she knew about them.

Oh why did she have to say that she knew about him and his secrets? Why couldn't she have kept her mouth shut? The worst thing is, is that the shade had followed her, the one that was attached to the brother Samuel. Shaking her head she tried to block him, and succeeded. After years of trying she had managed to block spirits pretty well.

Now she was sitting in the Japanese Restaurant underneath Noah's apartment, waiting to speak to him. Jessica hadn't seen him for a while, not since the incident at Coyote Sands. It was rather amazing that they hadn't come to her for help with Nathan, reviving the dead was what she did. Honestly it kind of stung.

Picking at her sushi platter, Jessica pulled on her tight jeans and purple checked shirt, trying to straighten herself up.
Back to top Go down
Noah Bennet

Noah Bennet

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG)   Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:04 am

Noah Bennet had dedicated his life to not only hunting down and stopping dangerous people with abilities but also to being the best damned father and husband he could be under those circumstances. Of course it hadn't been enough and now his wife was gone, his son with her and his daughter was now in collage and working hard to fit in.

What was there left in his life other than the Company? The Company that the president had given his approval for not too long ago.

He loaded his gun, more out of habit than actually feeling threatened by Jessica, and made his way down to the restaurant below his apartment. Seeing her almost immediately, he sat down at the same table and smiled as he adjusted his glasses,

"Nice to see you again Jessica." he told her with a slight smirk, "It's been quite ahile but you messages sounded rather urgent."

He ordered some ramen noodles in Japanese and waited for her to tell him her problems. People only came to him when they had a problem after all.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG)   Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:14 am

Jessica was a little surprised when Noah appeared, he looked a little more worn than she had seen him in a while and it was a little new for her. She hadn't seen him in a while though so a lot of things had probably happened that she didn't know about. A part of her inside was still slightly afraid of Noah Bennet because of the things that he had done to her, the way he had hunted her down and refused to help her escape...

Now though, she was slowly learning to get over it, and it was a slow learning curve indeed. Although she was hopeful that one day she would finally make it all the way to forgiveness, he might not even truly deserve that though.

"Do you actually mean that?" she asked softly "If so, then I guess I missed you too Horn Rimmed, it's not the same without the threat of you chasing me everywhere, I'm getting quite lonely." Jessica admitted with a gentle smile.

Noah knew all about her abilities, all about her and that included the more human side of her, the side she didn't let a lot of people see. The side that was connected to Charlie. Which meant that he understood her a lot more than anyone was ever likely to.

"I wanted to know if you knew anything about a group of specials? Main base in a travelling circus. The main leader seems to be a guy called Samuel Sulivan. I need to know if they're trouble, or if they can be trusted."
Back to top Go down
Noah Bennet

Noah Bennet

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG)   Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:30 am

Noah hummed a little bit to himself as he glanced around the restaurant, reflexively checking to see if they were either followed or under surveillance. Seeing no signs of either, he relaxed a little bit as the server girl came back with their food. Taking the chopsticks, he said the traditional Japanese prayer and began to eat the ramen, savouring it's flavour. Licking his lips a little bit after the first mouthful, he nodded,

"I do actually mean it." he told her honestly before chuckling a little bit, "How about you call me Noah then Jessica? If you're that lonely I could also have some one chase you... though you have enough admirers that you should have quite a number of people chasing you already."

Listening to her little problem he frowned slightly before sipping at the green tea that had been left for him to use. Deciding that she needed to know, he nodded a little bit,

"Sullivan brothers carnival. Joseph and Samuel Sullivan founded it, Joseph being able to manipulate emotions of others and Samuel being the only recorded tetramancer in history." he ate some noodles before continuing, "They kept themselves to themselves for many years and only helped those who arrived on their doorstep. But then Joseph died and everything changed."

He stared down at his green tea before speaking,

"Samuel says he wants others to join his family. I can understand that but I doubt it's his only reason." he admitted before scowling slightly, rubbing his chest absently, "Otherwise he wouldn't have had his knife boy use me as a chopping board at super speed. So... yes, they can be a threat."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG)   Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:38 am

Jessica chuckled wickedly and shook her head, she didn't think that it would be something she'd be hearing any time soon, that she had admirers, or to hear that Noah wanted to be on a more familiar ground level with her. Maybe it would be nice though, they were already friendly with each other, what harm could it be to become actual friends? In a world like this she could use a few friends.

Jessica was lonely, and she wanted that to change.

"Awwww if you prefer Noah to Horn Rimmed, I thought it was a sweet affectionate nickname for you, but I guess I'll just stick to Noah." she grinned, giving him a little wink "Ah admirers, if they only had the balls to come forth, I'd like to know who they are, they've been doing a good job of keeping themselves secret."

While Noah clued her in about the carnival, Jessica found herself rapidly losing interest in her sushi sampler and she wanted to groan in annoyance. Why did she have to go and make an enemy out of that guy? She could have easily gotten away without letting that one little phrase slip out of her mouth and now she might be in trouble.

But, the brother made sense. He had been murdered, he was a wraith and wanted his revenge, wanted to stop his brother.

"Joseph was murdered by Samuel, he keeps telling me that like I don't remember it from the first like 50 times." she sighed in annoyance "I went to the carnival, Samuel approached me, prevented me from leaving and I let slip that I knew some important stuff about him, I just wanted to know if I was in any danger..."

Placing her head in her hands, Jessica forced back the tears and sighed deeply; "Seems like I am though. God can I have just like...ONE normal day? You ever just want one normal day?" she asked, popping a bit of sushi in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Noah Bennet

Noah Bennet

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG)   Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:53 am

Noah looked at her over the rim of his horn rimmed glasses before smirking a little bit. Honestly most of the people he had hunted, if he ever spoke to them again, commented on the glasses. Apparently they were the most memorable part of who Noah was and it was... rather hard for him to figure out what. He often tasered or shot them after all. Surely a gun or taser would make more sense?

"I prefer Noah, makes us seem less like enemies since it's my name." he joked with her a little bit before rolling his eyes slightly, "Yes well your main admirer is kind of out of your reach for now. He's off limits to a lot of people now that he's head of The Company. Even I'm not allowed to be around him anymore."

When she told him that Joseph had been murdered by Samuel, Noah couldn't help but nod in agreement. That fit the bill as he had expected it to if he was honest with himself. The brothers were known to be at odds with each other. When she said she had threatened Samuel with his secret his head wiped up,

"What?" he whispered before cursing under his breath, "You need to disappear and fast Jessica. He's a tetramancer. You know what that means? His power is perhaps the single most destructive on the planet and he will want you dead. That's not to mention his lackeys..."

Handing her a hankerchief, he smiled reassuringly,

"Don't worry Jessica, if needs be we can get Peter to steal his ability and take him out head on." he assured her before chuckling a little bit and shaking his head, "Would we even known what to do with a normal day? I don't know about you but I'd probably spend all of it waiting for it to go wrong somehow."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG)   Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:06 am

Jessica smiled softly and she nodded at Noah, she liked the idea of not being his enemy, she didn't want to be she wanted to be his friend. He was someone strong that now she could rely on to help her if she needed it, and she would most certainly be needing it if his reaction to what she had told him she had done was any indication.

Although the talk of an admirer out of reach made her ears prick up a little, the head of the company? Wow that sounded like it could be very important, but there was only one person who could fit that bill and it made her nose wrinkle;

"Are you kidding me, Nathan Petrelli?" she muttered in a rather disgusted tone "I would rather never sleep with another male. That guy just doesn't know when to quit does he, he had a wife, he has a long series of flings with blondes and then that other woman, the one like me only not fucked up." Jessica rolled her eyes and played with her chopsticks.

Shrugging her shoulders, Jessica laid her palms flat on the table; "Well maybe it's time for me to finally give up and let something kill me." she joked a little "I don't particularly fancy disappearing again, if they guy wants to kill me let him try. Let him succeed for all I care."

As she took the handkerchief that he handed her, Jessica worried it between her fingers lightly, thinking about what would be the best course of action. Gazing up at Noah she sighed softly, it sounded like this might be a job for the spirits, she should get them to tell her if any of these guys were on their way here. It would give her some warning.

"I know what I'd do." she whispered softly "I'd have a nice sleep in, I'd go for a long walk down the beach somewhere, have a swim, read a book, eat ice cream. Maybe go to a dance, meet a guy, do the whole teenage thing I missed." Jessica smiled gently "I guess it's just, not going to happen."
Back to top Go down
Noah Bennet

Noah Bennet

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG)   Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:18 am

Noah had to admit that of all the people he had hunted down, Jessica was the only one he had ever had much of a connection with. When she had been first captured by his boss she was only a teenager and as she grew up into late teens he began to draw the parallels between the younger teenage Claire and Jessica. They were incredibly alike but maybe that was just teenage girls, he was unsure due to his inexperience in such matters.

Either way, it had created a soft spot for her.

He laughed a little bit as she ranted about never sleeping with Nathan Petrelli, not knowing that he was actually Sylar. And if he remembered correctly she used to have... something... for Sylar. He had never carried to dig too deeply into people's love lives,

"Would you prefer it was Sylar who liked you like that?" he teased her with a wink, "Or maybe you're more into Peter Petrelli?"

When she suggested that it was time for her to stop trying to survive the attacks his eyes narrowed and he shook his head,

"They'll have to go through me to get to you." he told her firmly, "It's not very often I make friends and I want to keep the ones that I do make... so far that's just you."

He listened quietly as she explained what she would do with her day of being as normal as possible. Her dream wasn't all that far from becoming true but not with the carnival looming over her heard, he would just have to neutralise the threat. After all... wasn't that what friends were for?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG)   Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:30 am

Jessica couldn't help but blush a little bit when she heard Noah ask if she would rather it was Sylar who liked her like that, of course she would love it if he liked her that way and she knew there was something between them but...he had been taken by another and she didn't want to mess that up. Goddamn her though, Goddamn her.

"I guess, although with that weather bitch on his tail and him being oh I don't know DEAD. There's not much chance of that is there?" she asked with a little venom in her voice, why did Noah have to bring Sylar up, knowing how much she missed him? "Peter...just no. He's not my type at all. Are you like...trying to match me up with someone? Trying to match me up with someone who vets your approval?"

Sighing softly, Jessica felt a little jolt run through her brain, they happened every now and again as a result of the trials that the Company had put her through, it wasn't anything that she couldn't handle however. The pain she had learnt to deal with.

"I guess I'm honoured I'm your only friend but I don't think that's true, what about the Haitian? Or Peter? Nathan?" she asked with a small smile "You don't have to say things to make me feel better, someone like me is probably better off dead anyway...I'm tired of having to fight the urge and fight other people too."

The urge was always there after all, the urge to turn to the darkness and revive. Once she had done it the first few times it had refused to go away, but, when she had her moments of clarity, she didn't want that, she didn't want that path. Now with her new treatment she was hopefully going to eliminate that dark part of her.

Hopefully.

"This is some nice sushi." she stated with a light smile "I guess now I got my answer, you'll want to get back to your evening huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG)   Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Thought About Another Frame? (Jessica and HRG)
Page 1 of 1