The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard (Samuel and Jessica)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samuel Sulivan

Samuel Sulivan

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard (Samuel and Jessica) Empty
PostSubject: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard (Samuel and Jessica)   My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:35 am

Samuel and Jessica were wandering through the streets of Chicago during the amazing heatwave that was spreading throughout the area. It was at least 34 degrees and that was the kind of weather that just drained you of all of your fluids within moments and you had to hydrate yourself regularly.

The way that Samuel planned to do that was by indulging in one of his few honest weaknesses.

Milkshakes.

Samuel Sulivan had a massive weakness for milkshakes, particularly sharing amazing milkshakes with equally amazing women, namely the wonderful Jessica in this instance. He hoped that she would be willing to share a milkshake with him, dating had changed a lot since he had last done it.

Leading her into the ice cream shop, he smiled widely to her as he gestured to the massive array of ice cream flavours,

"Pick a flavour for your ice cream and one for our milkshake." he encouraged her with a grin, kissing her lightly on the cheek as he did so, "We can share our milkshake as we talk about what else we shall do together today alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard (Samuel and Jessica)   My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:41 am

Jessica was enjoying just being with Samuel away from the Carnival, although she found living there was more enjoyable than she thought it would be, it still was a far cry from the type of life that she wanted. However she was more than willing to compromise between living sometimes at the carnival with Samuel and sometimes on her own in a proper apartment.

She wanted to be with Samuel and she was sure if push came to shove she could learn to deal with living in the carnival, as she was sure that he wasn't in any position to give up the life he had come to love so much. Not that she would ask it of him either.

Wandering into the ice cream shop, Jessica smiled gently when Samuel kissed her on the cheek, it felt so nice to have such small gestures of affection directed her way. Handholding, cheek kissing, hugs in the middle of the road and all of those good things.

"Hmmmmm...how about I have a cookie dough ice cream for myself, and we have a white chocolate milkshake to share?" she suggested, peering into the glass display where all the ice creams were lurking behind "Then again white chocolate can be quite sickly so...we could always go with good old fashioned strawberry milkshake."

Slipping her hand into his Jessica smiled gently up at Samuel.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Sulivan

Samuel Sulivan

PostSubject: Re: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard (Samuel and Jessica)   My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:55 am

Samuel had been rather surprised with how well Jessica had adapted to living in the carnival despite initially saying that she didn't want anything to do with living in it. She was spending most of her time with him though so that might be why it wasn't too bad for her. Or at least that was why he hoped that it wasn't too bad for her. He had his little moments of pride after all. Smirking a little bit, he took out his wallet,

"That sounds nice actually. I'll have some hot chocolate fudge cake with white chocolate ice cream on top." he told her with a grin before nodding a little bit, kissing close to her ear from behind her, "Strawberry is the classic romantic taste... so strawberry works for me!"

He paid for the ice cream and the milkshake and led her over to one of the leather seated booth tables. It was just like the ones in the diners from when he was much younger! It was definitely a nice touch. He smirked a little bit as he sat opposite her at the table, holding her hands on top of the table with both of his own,

"I booked us one of those suite type rooms in a local Hilton hotel for the night if you don't mind." he told her with a grin even as he adjusted the straws in the milkshake so that they could both drink at the same time, "I'm sure you'll love the suite!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard (Samuel and Jessica)   My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard (Samuel and Jessica)
Page 1 of 1