The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koname Oonishi

Koname Oonishi

Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)   Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:12 am

Koname was having so much fun with this and she was just glad that she had someone who was willing to teach her everything that she needed to be taught in order to have such a great time in the bedroom with whoever she ended up marrying in the end. Of course her confidence was going t draw guys in like moths to a flame when she and Vaas decided to part ways.

Giggling softly when he said that he wasn't going to keep her clean if he had showered with her, she pouted softly;

"I'll hold you to that Vaas." she laughed "I guess you have a lot of things planned for me, I just hope that I can do them all the way that you want me to." Koname admitted with a small smile.

Hearing that he wasn't going to go and turn away while she got changed, Koname should have known and she picked up the thong, looking at it rather oddly. It really was just some strings and a little bit of material on each side, it was hardly proper underwear but if it was what Vaas found sexy then she would wear it.

Swiftly she slipped them on and picked up the corset, fitting it around herself and adjusting the strings to the right setting before clipping the front of it closed and feeling it squish and squeeze everything in and up.

"You know, you look very sexy when you just stand there and watch me." she stated with a little smirk on her lips "Do I look okay?" Koname asked looking down at herself "I've not worn something like this before so...I don't know if it suits me or not."

Pouting softly she went to take out the small black white rose clip she had in her hair, which had a black onyx skull sitting in the middle of the petal.
Back to top Go down

Got my finger on the pussytrigger hermano! (Nekozawa, Koname and Vaas)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2