The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't Sleep (Luna and Daryl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Can't Sleep (Luna and Daryl) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Sleep (Luna and Daryl)   Can't Sleep (Luna and Daryl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:08 am

Daryl was looking forward to spending a lot more time with Luna now that she would be able to respond even more than she already had done before all this. To be perfectly honest he had enjoyed spending time with her before she found her voice but now that she had found it he was more than happy to spend even more time with her because now he'd be able to learn a heck of a lot more about her without just looking around.

She was an amazing shot with her arrows and now that she was able to speak her reasoning as to why she was so good with the arrows suddenly made a heck of a lot more sense. And here he had been thinking she had only picked up a bow a week or two ago,

"Yea' sometim's I ge' rea' sic'a me own voic'." he joked a little bit with a little laugh, "Ah well... not that bad though I suppose tis tim'. Tis tim' yer can ge' te sor' throa'."

He could tell that she was getting a bit tired but he could also tell that she loved what he was doing to her with his touches. So it was a bit of a toss up as to whether or not they would be going to sleep soon he imagined,

"Don' worry, it's yer basic righ' te not tell everyon' yer secre's." he told her honestly before chuckling a little bit, "I'm gla' tha' I ge' ye kno' befor' ev'n Evangel' kno's abou' it." It mea's a lot te me."

When she asked if there were any other questions he chuckled a little bit before nodded a little bit at the same time,

"So ten Luna..." he winked at her with a smirk, "Yer wanna tell me if yer lik' me'a no'?"
Back to top Go down

Can't Sleep (Luna and Daryl)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2