The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaas

Vaas

Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka) Empty
PostSubject: Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka)   Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:08 am

Vaas hummed a little bit as he wandered around the Host Club, noticing how the members and followers of the club seemed to avoid him. What was wrong with him hmm? Was it because he was just the PE teacher or something? Or maybe it was because right now he was playing with a butterfly knife?

He was to know?

But right now he was looking around for someone in particular... Kyoka. A young student who was said to make very fine products based on some important people around the school.

And he counted as important didn't he?

He had owned an entire fucking island and right now he basically controlled the entire school since the principal was scared to death of him (with good reason). He was definitely important and he decided that he was going to get some beauty products named and manufactured using his name and scent!

It didn't hurt that said student was drop dead gorgeous apparently... and only in a sort-of relationship with some weak little, boring banker type. He smirked a little bit as he finally found where she had set her stall up, in a side room,

"Kyoka... Kyoka, Kyoka, Kyoka..." he tutted playfully, "Do you have any idea how long I've taken trying to find you? Well you do seem worth the wait by far... so when can I get my own brand esse chica? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashita

Kyoko Yamashita

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka)   Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:16 am

Kyoko was busy sitting, like she often did, and making some of the products that she was currently selling for the Host Club. They kept selling out as soon as she made a new batch and there was constant demand for new scents, as such, Kyoya kept badgering her to make these new scents and more batches but Kyoko was only one woman!

How could she sit here and make all of these things to the amount he wanted? It was impossible! And the guy was too cheap to cut out any Host Club time so that they could all help her get more of them into production.

Sighing softly, Kyoko wiped at her brow and wanted to never get up from that seat of hers. Yet, when the door opened to her little side room she looked up to see the new Physical Education teacher walking into her production office. Kyoya had been annoyed by how far he was climbing up the school ladder and without any hard work it would seem, nor with any talents.

It was definitely a puzzle, but one for him to worry about. Professor Vaas was quite striking after all, and he had lovely muscled arms...Kyoko admired them for a moment before smiling demurely.

"Hello Professor, I'm sorry I was so hard to find Kyoya has me locked in here making batches of product for him." she stated apologetically, looking a little worn from the days spent like this , her eyes were tired and her mind a little foggy "Uh, you want your own line?" she asked, a little shocked at such a large request "Well...it takes a few weeks to make it just right but, we can talk about what you want right now if you like."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka)   Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:27 am

Vaas caught the young woman checking out his bare arms and smirked a little bit, giving them a little bit of a flex to give her a better look. Was he shy about how amazing his arms looked? God no! And why should he be when his arms were this freaking perfect eh? He had worked hard to look this good and it was nice to see it paying off.

Of course he had originally gotten the muscles she seemed to like by breaking men's neck's but... ah well, we didn't need to know that,

"That bendeho causing you troubles chica?" he asked with a small smirk, "If you wan'... I could have a lil talk with him si?"

He nodded his head in agreement as he closed the door to her 'office' and began to circle her and the desk she was at,

"Si si! A whole range!" he told her with a grin, "From the hair gel for the hermanos to the body wash for the chicas who want to smell like their Vaas is right next to them... You get where I am coming from yes?"

Leaning on the counter beside her, he smirked a little bit,

"Chica's love my wildness and forcefulness I'm told... would that be true you think Kyoka?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashita

Kyoko Yamashita

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka)   Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:34 am

Kyoko sighed softly and enjoyed her longer sit down than she would have gotten if the Professor had not come in to see her, her legs were hurting and her hands were getting more than a little bit sore from having to do all of the mixing and such on her own. It was nice to be able to have a small break to talk to someone new, even if he was slightly intimidating in his mannerism, Kyoko was certain that Vaas was nice.

It was what she had heard from Koname after all.

"Oh no, I'm sure it'll all be okay." she stated with a small smile "I guess he's just piled on my work a little thick this week, it is all about the money and profit lines with Kyoya."

Rolling her eyes a little bit she nodded her head when Vaas said that he wanted a whole range, she could do that and could do it easily because she had to redesign this range so many times to meet with Kyoya's exacting standards she'd gotten quite quick at doing it.

"Sure I can do that for you." Kyoko smiled brightly "I think what we'll do, is we'll make a five point line with shower gel, shampoo, styling wax, maybe a shaving cream and something else if you had any ideas?"

Unable to do anything but go 'Ummm.' for a good few seconds when Vaas leant closer to her, so she could see his strong arms up close, and smell that musk mixed with woody earthy scents that was his Vaas scent apparently.

"I think that would be true." she stated with a small smile "I can see the appeal."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka)   Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:50 am

Vaas made a mental note to have a little chat with Kyoya. Preferably a chat that would include a knife pressed against the teenagers throat for disrespecting a beautiful woman such as Kyoka. That kind of shit should be illegal, Vaas thought. So he would teach Kyoya a lesson he would never forget and after that...

Well, money would never again be the centre of his attention since all his attention would be focused on the much more earthly pursuit... of staying alive.

"Mmm well I'll chat with him anyway later." he told her simply before smirking a little bit, "Oh? Even when he has such a bella chica like you?"

Vaas could see that she had been expecting such a tall order and that spoke volumes about how much her 'boyfriend' actually respected and appreciated her. If she was his... she would never doubt his feelings for her,

"Sounds good chica!" he agreed with a grin, "You want we should run through name ideas? Or maybe you need to know more of me to be inspired to mix the flavours?"

He winked at her when she went 'um' rather cutely, licking his lips lightly as he looked down at her slightly smaller form,

"Oh? You saying you don't feel the same way chica?" he teased her as he got right up next to her ear to whisper, "Cus I can see the appeal of a smart lil chica sex bomb like you..."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashita

Kyoko Yamashita

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka)   Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:59 am

Kyoko was to be honest a little nervous about Vaas talking with Kyoya because Kyoya had so much power in his family businesses that he could have him tossed out of here in one word, or locked up by his families Private Police force. It just didn't seem worth the hassle to her because she could try it herself in a little more...polite tone.

She had the feeling that Professor Vaas was not really the one for civil conversation concerning matters where women were being mistreated. It was chivalrous in a manner.

"Ah yes, his family puts a lot of pressure on him, they own so many businesses in Japan, even a private police force, he desires to be the best so...other things must come under sacrifice." she stated with a small sigh.

Grinning happily as she took out her pad and began to sketch out some brief ideas for what the packaging would look like for the products Kyoko felt better. This was what she loved doing, creating scents and seeing them through to fruition.

"I would love to know more about you, what kind of things you use actually. Like, your hair is very well styled but the gel must be pretty strong to keep it up like that." she stated with a little bite of her lower lip, making it plumper "But I already get some...attractive scents from you. Musk, and earthy smells."

Her cheeks exploded in a blush and Kyoko gasped;

"Professor! Of course I don't feel the same way! You are my professor, I am a student here it is not done to say things like this to each other, nor is it condusive in any business relationship." she protested, holding a hand to her hammering heart.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka)   Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:10 am

Vaas knew all about Kyoya. How could he not? The boy's family had sent over some private police to have him dragged away at one point for 'daring to set foot in the host club uninvited'. It had been an intimidation tactic and Vaas had responded... by sending the family the heads of the two officers they'd sent, their cocks stuck in their mouths.

Violent? Yes. Gory? Certainly. Necessary? He thought so.

Nobody fucked with Vaas!

He snorted a little bit,

"Si I know all about that bastardo's familia..." he muttered to himself as if Kyoya's family was a dirty word to him, "A woman looking for the desire and passion of a strong and caring man is not what should be sacrificed!"

He smirked a little bit when she took out a pad and said she'd love to know more about him. He smirked a little bit,

"Of course I can help you with that. I do not use gel, I use sugar and water. It is cheaper and lasts longer." he told her before smirking a little bit, "That... chica... comes from where I lived before Japan. I came from the jungle Kyoka... the dangers of the jungle are my life."

He smirked wider when she blushed and gasped,

"Oh Kyoka you should not lie to your professor... it's not very nice." he teased her with a sly wink, "I can tell that you're entertaining the idea, no matter how much you protest."

Moving behind her, he leant in and whispered softly into her ear,

"Isn't it the forbidden element that makes you want it more?" he whispered huskily, "The contrast of such a primal man and your wet blanket of a current partner... I know which one you'd prefer to have..."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashita

Kyoko Yamashita

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka)   Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:19 am

Kyoko smiled softly when she heard that Vaas thought that her passion for having a romance with someone was not the thing that should be sacrificed in a relationship, to be honest she was tiring of having to come second fiddle all of the time. The two of them had barely held hands or kissed he was always on his phone or his iPad.

"I know what you say is right but in any relationship there must be sacrifices." she stated "I just kind of feel like I should give him time to change himself, but what about yourself I hear that you have quite a lot of admirers yourself?" Kyoko asked, trying to change the topic from her and her relationship.

Humming softly Kyoko noted down the use of sugars, perhaps she could use some form of cane sugar extract in the product so that she could incorporate that into the product. Make it more like what that man actually uses.

"THe jungle?" she asked, her eyes widening in surprise "How thrilling! However did you manage to live in a jungle for such a long amount of time? Was it really terribly dangerous? I suppose that is how you got those scars." Kyoko murmured, looking up at the scars along his left skull.

Kyoko shook her head and stood up from her chair with a little sigh;

"No, because it is not that which I am looking for. Right now I just want a man who is going to take care of me, not work me all day for his own benefit nor will he get me in legal trouble and taint my career." she stated softly "Professor you should stop your teasing before someone overhears."

Of course her heart was tremoring softly, he was right he was getting her to be interested in all the right ways but...still her heart was yearning for something else.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka)   Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:32 am

Vaas hummed a little bit. This romance was really confusing him to be honest. He honestly didn't see a single good thing about Kyoya that a lovely, beautiful and intelligent person like Kyoka could fall for. Was it simply because...? Ah. Now he was beginning to understand,

"All relationships have sacrifices... but they must be mutual! One party should not have to continue to sacrifice and sacrifice for the other as you have." he explained simply before frowning ever so slightly, "People change do they? I was unaware of this chica... I have some admirers si. They see what I can offer them and find it very attractive."

He smirked a little bit when he saw her writing down about cane sugars. She was a smart one that was for sure,

"Si the jungle." he admitted with a smirk before shrugging, "I lived this since I was born... with my sister, Citra. We lived with our people on the island until we had a falling out. It was very dangerous... but it was a beautiful place."

He traced the scar on his skull with a small wink in her direction before nodding his head in agreement,

"Of course, of course... You are looking for a man not a boy." he told her simply with strong conviction, "Kyoya is a boy... selfish and self-centred by nature. But you want someone who cares... you want and you need a man. Kyoya isn't a man... but I am."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashita

Kyoko Yamashita

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka)   Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:48 am

Kyoko knew that Kyoya would eventually have to sacrifice things for her and she was enjoying that fact, she was waiting for it to be able to happen. Although it did not look like it was going to be occurring any time soon and Vaas was right it was not fair that she was giving and giving but there was nothing that she was receiving in return.

Sighing softly she placed her head in her hand;

"I know that there must be mutual sacrifices but...I don't know I find it difficult to move on." Kyoko explained, wringing her hands together "I suppose things are different in your culture Professor Vaas, they seem a lot easier."

Hearing that he was born in the jungle Kyoko was so interested in hearing what was going on and she leant forwards on the table showing a little too much cleavage from her blouse as she did so, it tightened nicely around her breasts.

"Will you tell me more about your time there? It sounds so...thrilling." she whispered softly, her eyes dancing with excitement.

As Kyoko took in his scar she blushed softly, wow he was so very powerful and that made her throb softly in her sex. It was a reaction that she was not happy about but she was not going to fight the alien sensation...perhaps she would warm to it. God knows Kyoya hadn't given her anything like this.

"What do you see us doing then, Professor?" she asked with a raised eyebrow "If you get what you want from this conversation what would I get?"
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka)   Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:03 am

Vaas could see that she was thinking about all the ways in which Kyoya seemed to be too immature for a women such as her. Oh sure he was business-minded! Sure that might sound very mature but when he was unwilling to bend his life to better fit with hers then it was just obvious that she was not in the best relationship she could be in.

She needed someone better than that asshole.

"Oh si si Hermana! You have to just take what you want but the thing is..." he paused with a small smirk, "You have to be willing to do whatever it takes to keep it you see what I'm saying? You take a woman as your own... you make her love being yours."

Vaas purred a little bit when he noticed that she had moved to show him some more cleavage. He licked his lips a little bit and loved what her blouse was doing with her breasts,

"It was thrilling... but it was very dangerous." he told her with a sly wink, "There was a lot of things tryin' to kill me... but I'm still here chica. Hunting was how you survived and was somethin' you had to survive too."

He saw her blushing and couldn't resist smirking a little bit. Moving closer to her, he stood behind her before leaning in to whisper in her ear,

"I see us doing things together... in private..." he purred slightly before smirking slightly, "You would get experiences you've never had before but had always wanted to feel... I could show you my dear..."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashita

Kyoko Yamashita

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka)   Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:11 am

Kyoko sighed softly she was just not happy with being hit on like this, she wanted to be able to go home, relax maybe have a little hot bubble bath and having sex with her teacher was not something that she wanted to do right now! It might be good for Koname and it might work for her which was great but she did not want that!

Running her hands through her hair she stood up and began to pack away all of the things that she had gotten out to make the products for Kyoka and also for Vaas.

She would make them later, but right now she was going to take his advice and go home and take what she wanted, right now she wanted to have some green tea and sleep, and have a warm bath and perhaps actually enjoy one of her products.

Turning around with her hands on her hips Kyoko shook her head;

"You know what Vaas, I'm okay." she stated with a small smile "I don't want to have sex, I'm not ready for it I don't think and I don't want to ruin my career by having sex with my professor that is true."

Placing her things in the fridge, Kyoko smiled slightly; "I'm going to do what you said, and I'm going to take what I want, which right now is a hot bath and a good nights sleep without doing any work. So thanks, for the advice sensei." she smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka)   Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatcha got for me? (Vaas and Kyoka)
Page 1 of 1