The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Empty
PostSubject: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:24 am

Tallis was working relentlessly in the medical bay, they had gotten a new shipment of medicine in and she was currently sorting it out into the different categories that she had separated the medicine into. It just made it a lot easier to give it out and find what she needed to find. To be honest most of them were anti-biotics for sexual diseases, and also a fair lot of anti-malarial pills.

In the medical bay there were mosquito nets over all of the beds so that it wouldn't be a big problem in here - these guys certainly didn't need to get any sicker than they were most of the time. The problem is when they go back out into their own huts and begin to be exposed to the mosquito's again.

There were many pirates from all over the island who come to her now for help with their ailments and injuries. It was kind of sweet she thought but in most cases kind of necessary and she would rather they come to her than receive sub-standard medical care. Running her hand through her hair, Tallis tied it up in a messy bun, slipping her glasses back onto her nose. It was time to look at the patients again.

To be honest the bay was kind of empty and the only patients that needed her attention today were the ones who needed their IV's changed regularly. Lots of people came in with extreme dehydration more than anything, from patrolling all day with only rum and alcohol in their systems. Tallis smiled gently as she recalled the manner in which some of the pirates had come in simply to see her when they weren't sick- it was so endearing.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:38 am

Vaas hummed to himself as he played with the machete in his hands. He had killed five of the worthless 'warriors' that his sister had sent against him and his men today. Today was looking like a good day! And there would be nothing that could stop this good... happy... what the hell was Pedro carrying? Was that a freaking dress?!

Quickly crossing the camp, he spotted Pedro and Peter and some other pirates carrying various items. All of them for female use. He grinned as he stepped in front of the group to stop them,

"Hey hey hermanos!" he greeted them before gesturing at the stuff with his machete, "What's going on eh?"

Pedro shrugged a little bit as he showed Vaas the black cocktail dress he had found in one of the shipping containers,

"We're giving Tallis some gifts." he told the leader with a small shrug, "You know, to show our appreciation and all that."

Vaas' eye widened and immediately angry jealousy surged up in him and he had to resist the urge to shoot Pedro right in the face or cut his head right off with the machete. He gritted his teeth and spoke in a hiss when he realised they were just outside the medical tent,

"What the hell is this hermano?! You all get gifts but leave me out of it?! Bastardo!" he growled, "You tryin to make me look bad you hijo de puta?!"

Pedro was about to say something back when he realised that Tallis would be close by so instead just smirked,

"Hey Tallis! Can you come outside for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:46 am

Tallis was playing a small game of cards with one of the lucid patients, he was good fun and one of the older pirates around here so she was glad of someone who wasn't going to be leering at her from the beds for a change. It was flattering though she supposed, in a way. It was how she had trained herself to look at it actually, and it worked so much better than having to be offended every time it happened.

As soon as she heard Pedro shouting her from outside the tent, Tallis frowned softly but decided she would go and see what was going on.

"Sure just give me a minute!" she called as she bid goodbye to the man she was playing cards with and leant him one of her books again so that he would have something to do while she was busy speaking with Pedro.

Poking her head out of the tent, before stepping outside completely, Tallis grinned when she spotted a lot of her old patients gathered outside, and Vaas. Today she was wearing her pirate uniform - she had made the top a crop top though letting her stomach show and the pants were ripped into shorts, the boots of course were still the same.

"Hey guys!" she grinned, giving them all a hug "What can I help you all with? You're not all ill are you? Cause I don't have enough space for all of you in there!" Tallis teased, poking her tongue out at them as she placed her hand on her hip, waiting to see what this was all about.

Noting that Vaas was seeming a little angry, Tallis frowned softly; "Are you alright Vaas?"
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:57 am

Vaas gritted his teeth and grabbed Pedro by the front of his t-shirt, causing many of the other pirates to glance nervously at each other. When Vaas got this angry it was only a matter of time before bodies started piling up. And although they outnumbered him, they all knew that Vaas was skilled enough to wreck them all before they could touch him,

"Yo mataria tu! Pinche guey!" he snarled at Pedro angrily, "I hope you don't like your tonta guey! Cus I'm gunna cut them off hermano!"

Of course Pedro didn't have to say anything because the second that Tallis spoke about coming out, Vaas let go of his shirt and stepped away from him, immediately putting on a happier face. Pedro smirked a little bit and grinned wider when Tallis hugged him and the others,

"Ah well we were just here to give you some gifts for being so nice to us!" he declared with a happy grin before smirking and glancing at Vaas and saying, very sweetly, "Ain't that right baboso?"

Oh he was going to kill Pedro! Vaas' grin was very forced,

"Si, I'm fine chica, don't worry about me." he told her with forced happiness before chuckling a little bit, "I'm sure it's collective gifts."

Pedro shook his head with a small smirk,

"All individual. From each of us you get a gift!"

Vaas vowed that Pedro would die very slowly...
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:05 am

Tallis could sense that there had been some tension in the air and she wondered why, maybe they had been talking about something else they didn't want to tell her about? Either way she didn't think that it would be a smart move to bring it up again when they seemed to be getting over it on their own now that she had appeared.

When she heard that they were here to give her gifts, Tallis' mouth popped open and a strong blush appeared on her cheeks. Shyly she looked down onto the floor under the frames of her glasses;

"Awwww guys come on you didn't need to do that." she murmured, before looking up at them all again "You know that I'm just glad that I managed to help you all get better, that's more than enough for me."

Hearing that Vaas was okay Tallis nodded with a shy smile, still really very happy with the fact that she was getting gifts from all of the other guys. It wasn't expected but she was enjoying the fact that they were doting upon her for helping them. When it became clear that they were getting gifts from all of the guys individually she blushed again and bit her lip.

"This is far too much you guys!" Tallis squeaked "I want to be able to give you something else in return now...come on into my office, there's a fan in there I'm sure we'll all be more comfortable."

As she motioned for them all to follow her inside, Tallis turned and her hips flicked slightly as she entered the medical bay, and stalked into her office, keeping the door open for the guys as they stepped in as well.

"Are you sure that you want to give me these things, I mean I'm sure that you could trade them and get something for yourself." Tallis asked with a shy smile "I wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:12 am

Vaas could barely reign in his anger at Pedro right now. The bastardo was using this as an opportunity to get more chances with Tallis while Vaas was going to be made to look incredibly bad by not having a gift for her himself! But it was alright though. He just had to talk to Tallis and explain that this was a surprise to him too.

Pedro grinned,

"Well we all felt that you deserve these gifts, even if you and your modesty say that all of this is a bit too much." he told her with a grin before nodding his head, "Well lets head on into the office with the fan then!"

As they walked, Pedro's eyes were glued to Tallis' ass... right up until he felt a sharp pain in his right forearm. Looking down, he saw a fresh cut on his arm. Vaas smiled at him viciously and stepped between Pedro and Tallis.

If anyone was going to watch that sweet as sway it would be him! Thankfully he'd managed to convince one of the other guys to do the cut so his machete would not give him away as the culprit. He smirked a little bit as they all piled into the officer but made sure that he was the only one who was right next to Tallis.

Pedro, seeing this, suddenly grinned and Vaas got a very bad feeling all of a sudden,

"Hey! Well look here! Bastardo baboso guey Vaas wants to be first!" he grinned wickedly, "Go on guey! Give Tallis your gift!"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:19 am

Tallis smiled brightly when everyone stepped into her office, she thought that she heard some little commotion then behind her but it was probably just her imagination if she was honest with herself. She should probably be going to sleep a little bit earlier so that she wasn't so tired during the day, then again, her patients did need her during the night as well.

Ah the life she leads! She thought with a wry smile on her lips.

"Well...well gee guys thank you, I really didn't expect this it's so lovely of all of you." Tallis smiled brightly "You've made my day!"

Her smile threatened to split her face in two it was that large! The only thing that could make it better was if she had a little romance threw in there. It was odd, it seemed that everyone was content to admire her, but nobody had yet to seriously proposition her for any kind of romantic activity. Which was confusing.

"Awww Vaas you got me a present too?" Tallis asked "But I haven't even treated you for anything! You must think I'm doing a great job. I can't wait to see what it is!" she squeaked happily, clasping her hands together as she waited for him to produce the present, it must be pretty small because she couldn't see him holding it.

Looking up at Vaas with her large, expectant doe eyes Tallis grinned brightly.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:33 am

Vaas could clearly see how much this all meant to her and it was beginning to make a black pit of guilt appear in his stomach. Oh god how he felt like a giant asshole right now for not having a gift to give her! Even when he was pretty sure this whole gift-giving thing was just made up by Pedro so that he could score some more points against Vaas.

Pedro grinned,

"Well you make all of our days everyday so we thought we'd give you something back for all your hard work!" he told her. It was corny but it might work. He grinned wider, "All of these gifts... I'm sure you'll love each and every one!"

Dios!

Now Tallis was looking up at Vaas expectantly with those big doe eyes of hers and he had nothing to give her! He just smiled at her for a moment as he tried to come up with some kind of excuse that wouldn't crush her. Pedro pounced on this,

"Vaas! Are you saying... you haven't got her anything?"

That bastard.

Well... there was one thing he could do,

"Nah nothing like what you got her hermano! A dress? Kinda nice." he joked a little bit before becoming slightly more serious. He reached back and untied the necklace he was wearing, causing many of his pirates to gasp and Pedro to grit his teeth. Vaas ignored all of them and held the light green rock up for Tallis to see, "Did I ever tell you the story... of this stone?"

He smiled faintly as he gently pressed it into her hand,

"It is an old stone passed down through my tribe here on the island. It is said to be the stone of the lover..." he told her with a small smirk, "You give it to the woman you wish to be your soul-mate forever Tallis."

Pedro stewed in anger as many of the pirates admitted that the story was true aloud so that Tallis could hear.
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 am

Tallis blushed softly when she heard Pedro say that she made their days every day, and all of the other guys seemed to agree with him when he said that - she noticed that Banzai and Peter seemed to be agreeing rather venomously with this statement. Both of them seemed rather quiet and she wondered if it was because Vaas and Pedro wasn't letting them get a word in edgeways. It seemed to be the reason.

"Awww Pedro you big cheeseball!" Tallis laughed softly, giving him a friendly punch on the arm "I can't wait to see what they are then, you're hyping them up so much, but I'm sure that I will love all of them."

To be honest Tallis' expression fell a little bit when she heard Pedro asking if Vaas just had not gotten her anything at all, the way that he was faultering made her think that maybe this was true! Of course she hadn't been expecting him to get her anything but he could have just been honest straight off with her.

When she saw he was taking off that necklace that he was wearing, Tallis blinked and listened to his story. Opening her mouth slightly she gently took the stone and stroked her fingers over it lightly. The story was really rather sweet but she didn't think that Vaas had really thought this through!

"Oh Vaas thank you, it's so beautiful." she whispered softly, slipping the necklace on and smiling softly as she regarded it "Although I think most guys just ask for a date first before declaring someone as their soul mate. Maybe we should try that first? Girls can be scared of commitment too you know." Tallis joked, trying to stop herself from showing that she really was not ready to be someone's soulmate!

She was barely 23 she wanted to play the field a little bit first! But she just couldn't reject Vaas like that in front of his guys, so, she accepted it and would talk to him about it later.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:36 am

Vaas was annoyed that even though all of the attention was on him, something he didn't much like he admitted, Pedro was still able to get something in to try and dig at him. He hated Pedro so much right now. And honestly, it wasn't like the guy was even a very good fighter. Both Peter and Banzai could wipe the floor with the guy, he just happened to be the loudest next to Vaas himself and pirates tended to follow people like that.

Pedro just soaked up all of her attention,

"Well if you don't like mine the best I might just cry." he joked with her before smirking, "I hope I become the number one gift-giver to you!"

Vaas hated the fact that his hesitation had hurt her so obviously... but he hated the fact that she had also just rejected the very personal gift he had given her. But she was wearing it but... but she refused to acknowledge what it meant... it was all too confusing. He smiled a little bit and glanced to the side, seeing some of his men wincing at what was, culturally, a massive rejection.

So natural Pedro had a massive grin on his face,

"I'm glad that you like it chica." Vaas told her with a soft little smirk, "Well you gotta know that I move fast Chica... otherwise what you wan' you find has been snatch by some smooth talking hijo de puta..."

He made it very obvious where he was looking with that last comment and Pedro scowled at the man before grinning a little bit,

"Hey Tallis! Come see my gift next..." he presented the black cocktail dress to her with a wink, "It's just your size chica and it will make you look muy sexy chica!"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:43 am

Tallis giggled a little bit and shook her head, honestly Pedro was such a big suck up sometimes - she wondered exactly what it was he was trying to get her to do in the end but it couldn't be anything simple if she was honest. If it was something as easy as going on a date he didn't need to buy her gifts and say such cheesy things all of the time.

"Well I hope that this isn't going to be a common occurrence, giving gifts that is, I don't think I need all that pampering you know." she stated with a small smile "I can't promise anything about liking yours the best though, this necklace is so beautiful after all, I'll make sure that take good care of it."

Stroking the stone lightly Tallis smiled up at Vaas, but then she swore to god she had a tick in her eyebrow when he still didn't ask her out on a date after she had just been so bloody obvious as well! Almost wanting to smack herself in the face she wondered what she was going to have to do to get someone to go walk on the fucking beach with her and be romantic!

Merely forcing a smile Tallis decided to not comment on what Vaas was saying, to be honest she didn't see anyone coming to swoop in on her just yet.

"Alright alright." she laughed softly as she waited for Pedro to show her the gift that he had bought for her.

The dress was lovely! Made of a soft silk material which she knew would feel amazing against her skin! Black was also a good colour for her against the paleness of her skin tone.

"Awwww Pedro it's lovely! I love it, such a good colour and it feels so nice!" Tallis smiled brightly "Although I do wonder how you know my size..."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:53 am

Vaas smiled a little bit when Tallis said that she would look after his necklace and that it was the prettiest thing she had so far. And it would be tough to beat it he knew. But oh boy would Pedro try. That little bastard would try and he would try and he would try. Until either he was proven better than Vaas or until Vaas had enough of his shit and put his head on a pike outside of his tent.

Which was growing more and more likely with each passing moment.

Pedro smirked,

"Well if you keep making us happy it will!" he teased her before snorting derisively, "An stupid old legend with a slightly shiny rock? Yeah my gift will beat it bad!"

That comment got a lot of the native pirates annoyed at Pedro and Vaas had to contain himself when he realised that the hand holding his machete was beginning to twitch with the restrained urge to murder him. Stupid foreigner talking bad about their beliefs!

Vaas leant in to whisper to Tallis,

"Can we talk after this chica?" he whispered, his voice naturally deep but smooth due to his accent, "We need to talk about our first date..."

Pedro smirked a little bit and grinned wide,

"Well I guessed from looking at your body Tallis!" he told her with a grin, "It's a perfect UK size 18!"

You could hear a pin drop.

Vaas, Peter and Banzai couldn't contain their laughter and Pedro got annoyed,

"What? What you laughing for?!" he growled in annoyance, "She is perfect size 18!"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:00 am

Tallis raised an eyebrow when Pedro began to talk badly about the necklace that she was given by Vaas, it obviously meant a lot to him and to those of his culture and she didn't like the way that he was insulting what they believed. Although she didn't want to be tied down so early she did appreciate the gift and would never bad mouth it.

It was special to Vaas and that meant that it was special to her too and she would take the upmost care of it.

"Pedro there's no need to be so harsh." she frowned "It obviously means a lot to Vaas and people from the island...so it shouldn't be laughed at."

The way that Vaas asked about going on their first date Tallis merely raised another eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest, she was still pissed with him for taking so long about it and putting her in this position with the necklace but...she did still want to go out with him;

"Fine, I suppose I can spare a few minutes." she huffed.

When Pedro stated that the dress was a size 18 and he thought that was the size that she was, Tallis' cheeks exploded in a blush of sheer embarrassment and upset. How could he say that?! Did she really look that big? Biting her lip to stop it from wibbling with her sadness, Tallis felt her eyes prickling a little bit with tears.

Being here already made her feel asexual and unhappy with her body and he then goes and says that she looks like an 18? How was she supposed to take that?

"You...you really think I look that fat?" she sniffled, rubbing at her eyes and trying to calm herself down a little bit, although it might be funny to the other guys, she was really hurt by what he had said to her!
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:17 am

Vaas had never known someone as stupid as Pedro. Not only did he insult the culture of his boss, and the majority of his workmates too, but he decided to also assume a woman's dress size. And he had not even had the common sense to guess under what he thought. Apparently he had guessed that his thoughts of her size were too small so had gone up a few sizes.

Either that or he had been bluffing and trying to disguise the fact that he had found said gift as one of the last pieces of clothing on board a ship.

Pedro flushed bright red when he realised the land-mine he had stepped onto. He would have said something about it being all in the right places but even that, he now realised, would result in his instant death. After all, he had just caused Tallis to cry in the middle of a group of men who all admired her and liked her,

"I didn't mean it like that!" he told her honestly, backpedalling furiously, "I just... I'm sorry Tallis! It was the only dress I could find for you..."

Banzai, strangely enough, was the one who came to the rescue. He could see that Tallis was upset, Pedro was digging himself deeper and deeper. And he had beaten Vaas to the punch in offering comfort first,

"My dear you look like the rays of the rising sun." he told her with a bright smile as he presented a bunch of sunflowers, a very rare plant in the area, "You grow more beautiful with each passing minute of the day and then become a different kind of beauty in the night by becoming as moonlight."

Vaas cursed internally. Why did he never study to say nice things like that? Oh right... the drugs, the warrior thing and the insanity.
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:27 am

Tallis was just really very upset right now, she felt like she was an asexual plant that was just here to provide medicine and care. An ugly asexual plant! Not even like a rose or something like that she was like... a dandelion or something like that. Honestly she wasn't thinking too clearly right now she just felt like sitting down and having a good cry.

She needed someone to listen to her! She didn't think that she had anyone like that, because she didn't want to burden any of the guys with her problems when they had other things to do and probably didn't care.

When she saw that Banzai had some sunflowers for her, Tallis sniffled and took them with a blank look on her features she didn't know whether to believe what he was saying or think that he was just saying these things so that she would stop crying and making things awkward.

"R-really?" she sniffled softly, wiping at her eyes "You think so? You don't think I look like a size 18?" Tallis asked, her voice crackling a little bit when she said that "Cause I'm not! I'm like a size 10! Two of me could fit in there I swear!"

Wiping at her eyes Tallis looked down at her thighs which instantly looked more like tree trunks than parts of the human anatomy.

"Guys I don't mean to be rude but could, could you come back later maybe I uhm...have to give some patients some more medicine." she offered lamely as an excuse, hoping that they would just leave and give her some space "Thank you, for the flowers Banzai-san, they're so very lovely. I'll put them in some water later."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:43 am

Banzai smiled softly at her. This was pretty much the longest time he had ever spoken in the company of so many of his fellow pirates. It was likely going to lose him a lot of cred seeing as most of his cred came from his image as the stoic Asian guy who would kick ass and kill without batting an eye.

But here he was comforting a crying woman,

"Yes really Tallis-chan." he assured her with a soft smile as he produced a handkerchief for her to wipe her tears away, "You look like the definition of beauty, grace and poise my dear. I would have honestly have guessed size 8 but size 10 makes more sense as you have the healthy curves of a goddess my dear Tallis-chan."

Vaas was getting annoyed with all the compliments from Banzai but he was making her feel better when Vaas himself was mostly powerless to stop her feeling so bad about this situation. When she asked them all to leave and come back later, Vaas made sure that he was the last one in the room with her. When he was sure they were gone he paused and stood there awkwardly for a moment,

"I have... not a lot of experience with this. It might be wrong chica."

Vaas came closer to her before hugging her. It was slightly too high to be a regular hug but it was the best that Vaas could do with his history of limited emotional contact. He let go of her with a small smile,

"You are beautiful chica... believe that si?" he smiled and nodded towards the door, "I have to go take care of some business... then I'll be back to make sure you okay alright?"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:51 am

Tallis felt herself calming down a little bit now that Banzai was being so nice to her, because she was sure that it had probably just been a mistake on the behalf of Pedro because there was no way she looked that big but he could have at least tailored it in or something like that or found another gift for her that would have actually been able to be used.

She would never be wearing that dress after all!

Taking the handkerchief from Banzai she wiped at her eyes and smiled up at him, giving him a small hug; "Thanks Banzai, that makes me feel so much better..." she whispered, before letting go so that he would be free to go about and do what he needed to around camp. Hopefully people wouldn't think too badly of her for getting upset about this.

Seeing that Vaas was the last one in the room with her, Tallis blushed softly and hugged her arms over her chest so that she felt more secure than she actually was.

"You might be wrong about what?" she asked, a small furrow of her brow in confusion was plastered on her face.

Yet when he came closer to embrace her, Tallis felt her heart hammering against her chest - Vaas smelt like gunpowder and sweat but...it was not unpleasant as she thought that it might be. Resting her head against his chest, Tallis smiled softly, glad that he was reassuring her as well. He was the only one she really wanted to impress after all.

"Thanks Vaas...I'll...I'll look forwards to seeing you later I think we have a lot to talk about." she whispered before giving him a little wave "Good luck with your business, be safe."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:02 am

Vaas had turned a bad day into a good day!

How does one do this? Well firstly one has to be at least 90% insane... thankfully Vaas fell into that category nicely! Secondly you needed one prick named Pedro who you care not a jot for! Check for Vaas there too. Thirdly, you proceed to beat the ever loving shit out of the guy before burying him up to his neck in the sand of the beach, sticking a spider on his head and put a bucket on top.

Bang thrice and listen for the screams!

And on the way back a freaking snake and a komodo dragon attacked him! And being the general badass that he was, he killed them both with a machete. So hence why he was walking back to the camp with blood on his hands (literally), a bounce in his step and a desire/need to sweep a certain someone right off of her feet!

Grinning, he blew through into her tent and literally swept her off of her feet, picking her up bridal style and then just grinning at her,

"Hola Tallis!" he greeted her with a grin, "You'll never guess what I've been doing!"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:07 am

Tallis was in the medical tent again but was getting ready to return to her shack for the night, she wanted to be able to get a good nights sleep and everyone who was in the medical bay was in a stable condition and weren't likely to need her help during the night. Of course she did still worry about them sometimes, she couldn't help it!

As soon as she heard the flaps to the tent open she was about to sigh, she had another person who needed help right now? Right now as she was about to go home, well that was just perfect! Sighing softly she turned and jumped slightly when she saw that it was Vaas!

She had been waiting for him to return after he said he had some business to do, and Tallis was now 110% over what had happened with Pedro, she just hoped that he wasn't too upset with himself because he had upset her. Maybe she should go and find him tomorrow and ask him how he was, that is if Vaas hadn't gotten to him first.

Squeaking when she was swept up into Vaas' arms, Tallis wrapped her arms around his neck so that she wouldn't fall from his grip;

"Uhm I don't know...eating mushrooms from Dr. Earnhart?" she asked with a little laugh "You can put me down you know Vaas I can walk back to my shack."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:13 am

Vaas hummed a little bit to himself as he held Tallis in his arms and twirled the two of them around when her arms hooked around his neck so that she wouldn't fall away from him. Grinning a little bit, he thought about what he had done again.

Oh he was going to forever treasure the look on Pedro's face when he realised that there was a massive, poisonous spider on his face!

Ah classic.

He smirked a little bit and tapped her on the nose with a grin,

"Not recently!" he told her honestly with a little laugh, "I was having some fun without the use of drugs! Which is hard on an island with no nightclubs..."

Shaking his head, he grinned and proceeded to jog on over to Tallis' shack with her in his arms. Closing the door with his foot, he dropped her down onto her bed before humming as he looked at his bloody hands and then at her clothes,

"You've got red on you." he teased her a bit before grinning, "Don't worry... don't worry..."

He paused before saying, as if it solved everything,

"Is not mine chica!"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:21 am

Tallis squeaked happily and laughed when Vaas twirled her around in his arms, it was so cute but made her kind of dizzy at the same time, especially in this heat. She wondered why he was being so hyper today, perhaps he had done something that made him happy? But then again she pitied the poor fools who had to suffer in order to make him this happy...to be honest she'd never seen Vaas this giddy before.

Without the aid of alcohol or drugs that is.

"Right okay then." she laughed "So are you going to tell me or do I have to just keep guessing until I get it right? You know if that's the case its going to take a long time right?"

As she was jolted and jostled in Vaas' arms, Tallis squeaked once more as he just dumped her rather unceremoniously down on her bed. To be honest he was beginning to be a little bit scary now, she wondered why he was so hyper like this...but it was his crazy hyper so, she knew she needed to watch herself.

"DOn't worry I'm sure I'll get it off in the wash." she smiled lightly "It's only my uniform anyway."

Tallis smirked and patted the space on the bed beside her; "So, what's up Vaas...? Why are you so happy, scary happy too? Do you have something you need to talk to me about because I was kind of hoping to have an early night."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:33 am

Vaas had to admit that maybe he was scaring her a little bit with his happiness. After all, when had he been this happy before? He could think of a few times but they had also been really good days. Lots of Citra's warriors had died on those days! Ooooo he remembered that one time he even got that one guy in the neck with the spigot!

He still had no idea what to actually use a spigot for.

He smirked a little bit and thought about it before shaking his head,

"Nah you'd probably get mad at me chica." he told her with a pout before smirking, "So I'll keep it to myself!"

He hummed a little bit as he locked her door to make sure no one was going to be visiting her during the night. Sighing happily, he sat down on the bed beside her and nodded in agreement. Of course it would wash out. She had been around them all long enough to learn all the little tricks to getting blood out of fabric,

"It will come right out si!"

Vaas wanted to talk to her and he couldn't do that very well when he was all hyper like this. But what he could do was something else... flirt. He grinned a little bit,

"Awww chica you gunna go to sleep when you got me all half naked on your bed?" he teased her with a wink before humming and whispering to her, "And you need to get those clothes off since they're dirty..."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:40 am

Tallis thought then that it was probably because he had done something to Pedro, and she thought that she really wasn't going to ask what happened because she couldn't do anything about it now anyway and she would just get mad at Vaas and start worrying and fussing about Pedro. It seemed that right now Vaas didn't want her going anywhere anyway.

"Alright then..." Tallis hummed rather sceptically but she didn't want to make Vaas mad at her, which he was liable to do with his mood swings when he was in a crazy mood like this "I'll leave the subject alone for tonight." she grinned.

When he sat down on the bed next to her Tallis blushed a little bit and wondered what was actually going to be happening now, she had hoped he was coming to talk to her about what their relationship was and where it was going but...now Vaas seemed to have other things on his mind entirely.

"You aren't half naked though Vaas, you have your vest top on." she stated with a wiggle of her eyebrows, before standing up and going behind the screen that she had in her bedroom for when she needed to get ready in the morning, it had her washbasin behind it and her mirror too.

"Well then I suppose I can get changed into my pj's behind here." Tallis smirked softly, pulling her top over her head, and slipping her vest top on swiftly, before poking her head out behind the screen "So, again, is there a reason you're here or...do you just want to flirt profusely with me?" she asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:51 am

Vaas was very happy when she said that she would leave the subject of why he was so happy alone for tonight. He was okay with her only leaving it alone for tonight. After all, she would probably notice Pedro's absence and how no one other than her seemed to really mind all that much. The guy had made a lot of enemies by making Tallis cry after all.

He smirked slightly when she blushed just from him sitting down next to her. So he had that much of an effect on her did he? Licking his lips a little bit he had to admit that, technically, she was right. Technically his little vest counted as being partially clothed at the very least.

He was rectify that immediately.

"Oh really? That counts eh chica?" he smirked a little bit before taking his vest off when she was behind the screen. With careful aim, he threw it so that it landed on top of the screen, "How about now then eh?"

Reclining on the bed like some kind of male model, Vaas grinned a little bit. He hoped he looked alright to her. His jeans were kind of faded and he still had a pistol sticking out of the waistband but above the waistband of his jeans he was naked, his skin glistening slightly from the heat,

"PJs? I think it's too hot for them..." he teased her before smirking a little bit, "Would that not be enough of a reason? But si chica... I came for another reason."

Getting up from the bed, he stalked towards her and the screen. He grabbed the screen and folded it up, setting it against a wall as he moved closer to Tallis, backing her up to a wall with his closeness. His eyes locked on hers. He leant in slowly so that his lips were an inch from her's,

"I want you Tallis..."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:00 am

Tallis giggled softly and she called out from behind the screen;

"Of course it counts Vaas!" she laughed, but when she heard something whooshing through the air, Tallis looked up and saw that his red vest was now hung over the screen that she was changing behind and Tallis grinned and wiggled softly while she was still hidden by the screen. SCORE, she thought to herself "W-well now of course you are officially semi-clothed I'm glad you corrected your mistake."

Softly she hugged the vest to her and placed it down on the nightstand.

Now in her short pj bottoms and her vest top, Tallis padded across the floor in her fluffy socks, her heart hammered in her chest when she caught sight of Vaas in his jeans alone laying on her bed. His torso was muscled and tightly so, scarred but not overtly so...it made her want to take care of him in the best of ways, to kiss them all tenderly.

"Well I don't like sleeping in the nude in case someone comes in with an emergency, I don't want them to see me like that." she murmured shyly "I only really want one person to see me like that." Tallis admitted with a soft blush.

Gasping softly when Vaas stalked towards her, Tallis found herself blushing even more and she placed her hands on his warm chest as he stepped so close to her she could smell some sweet alcohol on his breath and feel the slight wetness of his skin.

"I want you too, Vaas." she whispered softly, running her nose against his own, her lips teasingly brushing against his as her soft eyes gazed into his own. He might be crazy, he might be violent, but to her he was always kind, and she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)   No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Thanks Needed (Tallis and Vaas)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next