The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger) Empty
PostSubject: Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger)   Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:31 am

Edward had done something incredibly stupid because of the promise of money. Okay... that really didn't narrow it down, depressingly enough. He had done something incredibly stupid for money and it had back fired on him? No that didn't narrow it down either.

Ah!

Edward had done something incredibly stupid for money in the form of killing a weird violent monk, stealing his identity and then being found out by the group named after some medieval knights.

Yeah that narrowed it right down.

So after trying to get some more money out of them by finding their beloved 'observatory', he had been captured. Not only captured but captured and put on a slave ship it seemed. He was sat with his back against the wall. His hands were free... because his ankles were chained to a metal pole that two other people we connected to.

There was a large, scary-looking, black man to his left and what looked to be a person who was... way too covering in baggy clothing to be identified to be honest. He hummed a little bit and patted both people on the knee,

"What's say we bust our way outa here guy?" he suggested with a small smirk, "Who'd be up for that?"

The black man nodded so Edward glanced at the other person,

"What about you kiddo?" He grinned, "Up for stealing ourselves a ship?"
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger)   Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:44 am

Shiori, was a disgrace to her family name. How could she continue to live as she did now, chained in some ship living in the same space for days and days, trying to contain her bodies needs so that she wouldn't have to lay in it like the others in the ship did. For she would surely die if she did that, her wounds from capture not yet being healed.

Sighing softly as she looked out over the others here, she nodded at the black man, who's name he had not given her, and the other man who was new to this ship.

He still believed that he could escape, and who knows with her help they all could get out of here but...would it be worth it? Could she even take up captainship of the Sakura once more with the disgrace that had been done to her families name, the centuries old generations of sea farers even if they had not all been pirates like she.

Humming softly, Shiori thought that being free was better than being trapped and sold into sex slavery...so even if she elected not to fare on the sea any more, she would aid in their escape from this ship.

"I would be interested in helping." she stated softly, looking up from her chained ankles to the mans face, her head was outlined in the shadows so that the light only showed the briefest of glimpses into her features.
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger)   Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:54 am

Edward gripped the bar tightly, the big black man doing the same. He grunted as he tried to slam the bar along but even with the other man's help all that happened was a rather loud ringing noise that immediately got both Edward and the black guy sitting back against the wall looking innocent as a guard showed up to chatter angrily at them in Spanish.

Of course Edward got a thump on the nose for clicking his tongue at the man.

When the person spoke, both Edward and the black man blinked a few times before Edward spoke very slowly,

"Either you have one smooth voice young lad..." he began before shaking his head, "Or yer a lil girlie."

When he saw a little bit of her face he immediately knew which one was right and he blinked a few more times before shrugging. He was a Welshman who had lived in Liverpool but right now he was no different to the African or the Asian woman beside him,

"Alright then, moving on." he declared, surprising the black man with how casually he dismissed the 'issue' of the woman's gender, "If we all grab the bar and move it to the left at the same time, full strength, it'll pop out. If we fail though... well I know enough Spanish to know that the guard will stab at least me. So with that in mind... I'm Edward Kenway... pleasure to mee' yer both."

The black man paused before speaking his name,

"Adewale."
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger)   Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:00 am

Shiori could tell that the men were surprised that she was a woman, however she hoped that this would not be an issue. It was common superstition that having a woman on board a ship was bad news however she had been on so many missions in her ship and none had gone badly until this last that it was hardly going to be true what the men thought on board the ship.

Wondering why they were so surprised also, that women would have been sold as slaves, Shiori decided that she was going to drop the thoughts she was having, she needed to be able to get out of here before they sold her.

"Of course I am a woman." she stated with a small smirk "I am no girl however."

The plan was risky, but what else could they do? Everything was with risks but the reward for getting this completed was beyond good, so therefore in Shiori's book worth the risk that she was putting into the escape plan. She was not as strong as the men, but her extra help might just tip the weight in their favour.

"I am Shiori, pleased to meet you." she murmured softly, taking hold of the bar with both hands, thin though they were from lack of nutrition on board this ship "Let us be swift."

Ready to pull the bar when instructed, Shiori gritted her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger)   Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:09 am

Edward and Adewale both nodded in agreement when Shiori said that she was pleased to meet them. The pleasure was mutual but right now they needed to be a lot more practically minded. Taking a deep breath, Edward nodded to both of his allies,

"On the count of three." he declared, "One... two... Three!"

With that count all three of them pulled and heaved and... the bar slide free with barely a sound, freeing them from their immediately captivity. Breathing a sigh of relief, Edward groaned slightly as he stood up slowly, offering a hand to Shiori as Adewale had already moved to hide behind a corner of a doorway. Moving to the other side of the doorway with Shiori, Edward picked up a rusty nail and nodded to Adewale... who knocked on the wood.

A single guard out of the three on duty down in the hold came over to inspect the noise... and the second he stepped into the doorway Edward clamped a hand over his mouth, stabbed him in the throat, and pulled him to one side. He paused as the man died in his arms, checking for any signs that they'd been heard. Finding none, he laid the corpse down and handed Shiori the man's sword and Adewale his knife,

"Our equipment is at the other end of the hold." he told them in a whisper, "There's only two of them left... on this level at least."
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger)   Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:15 am

Shiori was ready for what was about to come next, she knew that they were going to have to kill the guards and had already made peace with the Gods for what she was going to have to do. As they slid the bar out of the locking mechanism, all of them were freed with barely a sound made, so, her heart was filled with joy that she was at least able to move herself around freely, and was free of the shackles around her feet.

Blending herself against the wall, the shadows hiding her for the time being so that the guard, when summoned would not see her, Shiori watched as Edward killed the man who had entered their small holding cell to check what had made the noise.

It was a swift death and for that she was thankful. Why draw out the suffering?

Taking the sword when it was offered to her, Shiori swung it about to get used to the weight again, it had been a while since she had held a sword after all. Once she was sure she was ready, she stole out of the door of their cell and stalked silently down the corridor, listening to the guards talking she flicked a piece of rubble just outside of the door, causing one to stand up to come and investigate.

Without thinking, Shiori stabbed the sword up through the mans chin, letting it stick up through the skull. Drawing it out, she nodded to the one man whom was left.
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger)   Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:21 am

Shiori's kill was well practiced and well executed, giving the man barely a moment to know what was happening to him before killing him both swiftly and virtually painlessly. Much like his own, Edward admitted.

Adewale was less refined in his own kill but if snapping the man's neck worked then why knock the idea of it?

With the hold now free of any guards, Edward led them towards the equipment and immediately began suiting up in his stolen 'monk' outfit. Complete with hidden blade thing. Strapping his two swords and two pistols back onto himself, he sighed a little bit. He had honestly been feeling a little bit naked back there without these guys resting comfortably at his sides. He nodded to the other two,

"I can hear the storm from here so it must be massive up top..." he reasoned to his new allies, "But we're in a small fleet of slave and prisoner ships with only one combat ship... free as many prisoners as you can and meet me on the combat ship at the front... then we'll be free of this place."

He held out his hand in the middle of the three of them,

"And we ride the waves again as free sailors, together. Are you with me?"
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger)   Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:27 am

Shiori was relaxed slightly now that these three kills were out of the way, they were the most important. When they had numbers on their side once more she would be more confident in their skills, as it was just the three of them were not going to be able to take over the entire ship nor would they be able to run it successfully.

With the other slaves however, they would be able to overwhelm the guards and take the ship as their own, enjoying freedom in the sun once more.

It was enough to convince her that they should be doing this as soon as possible, placing her hand in the middle with Edwards, Adewale's hand followed soon after and they made a pact. They would get the job done together and then they would enjoy the spoils of their hard work.

"I am with you." Shiori murmured softly "I will have as many prisoners with you as possible in five minutes time."

Snatching up the keys from the fallen dead guard, she set to work unlocking the doors and the chains that bound the other slaves, they were of course wary at first but followed soon enough when the door was left open and some crude weapons lain at their feet. In a mere five minutes as promised, her and some 40 other prisoners were heading up to the combat ship, the wind and rain battering against them as the storm raged.
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger)   Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:35 am

Edward was glad that both Shiori and Adewale agreed to his little plan because, to be honest, he wasn't sure how on earth he would be able to get out of this situation without their help. They needed at least 25 people in order to sail the combat ship, the brig, and he was damned if he'd be able to do that by himself.

But with the two of them helping him he was feeling a little bit more confident.

"Alright... well then what are we waiting for?" he smirked a little bit as he gripped his swords tightly without unsheathing them, "Time to go get ourselves a ship..."

Making his way up onto the top deck, Edward was almost thrown off the edge of the boat by the wind and the rain. It wasn't a storm so much as it was a god-damned hurricane it seemed! Shaking his head a little bit, he immediately grabbed a taunt rope and grabbed onto it as he cut the bottom, causing him to go hurtling through the air towards another ship in the convoy. Landing, he immediately set about killing off the guards before freeing the prisoners and leading them with him across onto other ships.

It took him another two ships hopped over and ten minutes, but eventually he and about 10 prisoners skidded to a halt on the brig ship. He panted hard as he checked the deck for any of his fellow organisers,

"Shiori? Adewale?"
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger)   Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:41 am

Shiori looked around the deck, Edward was not where he had promised her he would be so she only assumed he would be on another of the ships, as such she needed a way to signal him that they were ready for him to come and help them take control of the ship. Sighing softly as the storm buffered her, making her skin ice cold with its sleet rain, Shiori was helped to load up a cannon and fire it into the distance as a signal for the others to come to the ship and help them to captain it away from this place.
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger)   Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:05 am

It had taken some doing but they were finally all together again.

The storm had taken a lot out of him and the people he was no sailing with but now they were free of the dark clouds and the massive lashings of rain. Groaning a little bit as he leant against the captain's wheel, using it as a prop from the most part since the hit he'd taken to the ribs by a flying piece of wood from a ship that hadn't been able to weather the storm.

Groaning a little bit, he nodded to a pirate prisoner who took the wheel so that Edward could move over to talk to Shiori and Adewale,

"So what do we want to do now?" he asked with a hiss of pain, "There's a harbour closeby that's friendly to... rough kinds like ourselves and we can supply there."

He paused before turning to look both Adewale and Shiori in the eye before asking,

"How about we keep this ship and keep this crew and enter into some... privateering eh?" he suggested with a small smirk, "Make ourselves a nice little living you know? Of course we'll have to get better equipment for the ship if she's to last any time in a fight."

Shaking his head a little bit, he glanced at Shiori,

"Hey Shi... what should we call her? The ship, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger)   Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:12 am

Shiori was now free from being rained on almost constantly in this storm, and after the big fucking mess up with where they were supposed to be and what they were supposed to be doing it was a miracle that she was still here on this earth. She could have been shot or stabbed at any time and yet she had not been, no thanks to any of her friends here.

Sighing softly she sat down and merely wanted to get back to her own ship, the Sakura, she had no interest in staying on board this ship at the moment. Why would she? Crews were easy enough to gather, many of her own would be waiting for her call to return to her service they were loyal to her. She realised women as well as men had a desire to roam the seas.

Sitting down on a loose barrel she took the time to appreciate the scenery and the ship, it was sturdy and do-able she supposed for the other two.

"I have my own ship I am going to return to, so feel free to keep this one for helping me in my escape. I won't even charge you for it." she stated demurely, standing and dusting off her wet clothes, she needed to change before she caught chill and her old clothes were luckily in the bag she picked up and place on board this ship.

Shrugging a little bit Shiori placed her hands on her hips;

"All ships were born with a name, the name it holds now is the one it was meant to have, none will fit it as well. Perhaps you ought to call it something to do with freedom, liberty." she suggested "I am going to get changed."

Descending below deck, Shiori made her way to one of the bedrooms and began to unpack her kimono from her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger)   Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will I ever taste rum again? (Edward and Tiger)
Page 1 of 1