The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaas

Vaas

Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Empty
PostSubject: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:33 am

Vaas had been getting a lot of shit from Hoyt over Jason FUCKING Brody.

And so he had done the sensible thing and set out to kill the rich white boy. He'd locked him in a wooden building and set it on fire... Jason had survived. He'd tied him to a brick and threw him into the water... Jason had survived. Fucking hell, he'd shot the bastard in the chest and it was only due to a groan from the unconscious white boy that Vaas realised his OWN FUCKING LIGHTER had saved the fucker!

So he thought... torture was due!

Jason Brody hated Vaas more than he hated anything in the entire world right now.

Not only had the bastard killed his brothers and tried to sell his friends into slavery, but the bastard had taken to torturing him whenever he found the time. The only upside of this entirely arrangement was that when he was thrown in his bamboo cage after a night of torture... she came.

Tallis was his very own Nightingale.

After each and every session with Vaas and his knives, Tallis would come and soothe him with her presence, her words and her medical skills. She was brilliant to him, so much more understanding and caring than Lisa. He swallowed thickly to bite back a cry of pain.

He was back in his cage and was awaiting Tallis,

"Tallis..." he whispered in a dry, hoarse, voice, "Tallis please..."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:59 am

Tallis had been given a 'special' patient to take care of, and his name was Jason Brody, or as everyone around the base called him 'Snow White'. It was her deep hope that one day he would tell Vaas whatever it was he wanted to know because she didn't approve of having to stitch him back together every night after Vaas went rampant with his knives and god knows what else.

To be honest she was surprised that he hadn't started to use poisons yet.

Vaas had instructed her to fix Jason up after every night he was tortured so that he was in the best shape possible for the next morning when he would begin the whole ritual again. It was the time, now, after she had finished her rounds in the medical bay and before she went to bed with Vaas that she cared for Jason.

It made it hard sometimes for her to be with Vaas, seeing what he was so capable of doing when you got on his wrong side, but Tallis also knew how good and kind and funny he could be when he was in the right mood. Which he always seemed to be around her.

As she heard Jason calling out for her, Tallis entered the little area that Jason was kept in -away from the other prisoners and sat down in front of the little cage that he was kept in.

"Hi Jason, you lasted another day huh?" she asked with a soft smile "Where does it hurt the most, we'll start there first?"

Taking out her small paper cup full of water she passed it through the little flap in the bars for Jason to be able to drink, he needed to be hydrated after all or he wouldn't be surviving very long in the heat they had here; "There you go, drink up, there's some paracetamol if you need them."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:06 am

Jason groaned in pain as the damn slash across his chest was acting up again. If he didn't know any better he would have sworn that Vaas had used some poison on his knife that last time he knew Vaas wouldn't want him dead. As odd as it sounded, Vaas didn't want him dead. He wanted him hurting and he wanted him unable to interfere, and so torture it was.

He swore lightly under his breath.

Stupid fucking Citra and her distracting leather skirt! He'd never have agreed to this shit if she hadn't acted the way she had. Gritting his teeth a little bit, he turned the grimace of pain into a small smile as he saw Tallis enter his room,

"Y-yeah... just another day in paradise Tallis..." he muttered with a grin, his teeth slightly stained with his own blood, "This cut across my chest..."

Leaning back so that she could see the large cut across his chest, he gratefully took the cup with one hand... only to have to use both when his one hand shook so much he almost lost all the water. Drinking it down greedily he nodded a little bit before smiling,

"Thank you Tallis... where would I be without you eh?"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:18 am

Tallis smiled sadly when she saw the state that Jason was in today, to be honest she had seen him in a worse condition and today seemed to have been a relatively light day in terms of pain for him. She was glad of that because she was beginning to enjoy the little talks that they were having about what all of them got up to on the island while they were running around free.

Getting out her dressings and some antiseptic wipes she decided that she needed to be able to get into the cage to wrap the bandages successfully;

"Alright well I'm going to have to come into the cage in order to check the cuts, so, hands into the cuffs please Jason." she stated with a soft smile, gesturing to the snap on cuffs that were locked into place on the back of the cage, all she would have to do was close the cuffs and he'd be strapped in tightly.

When Jason was lined up she opened the cage and very swiftly shut the cuffs, before he could try anything.

Gently she ran her fingers along his chest and tutted, it was quite deep this cut, but Vaas knew his stuff, he cut deep enough to cause a lot of pain, but not deep enough to cause any internal damage so he would still be fighting fit tomorrow.

"You'd be dead in a ditch somewhere by now without me sewing you back together." Tallis teased with a small grin "But you are surprisingly resilient you know...I've never seen someone be able to take so much abuse and still be in as good a condition as you are. Are you ready for the antiseptic, it will sting okay?"

Bracing him, Tallis pressed the wipe softly against his cut and cleaned all the extra blood from around the wound, and dabbed it over the cut.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:28 am

Jason knew that right now he was going to have to suffer through a little bit more pain to finally be free of the majority of it. He groaned a little bit when she said that he had to slip into the cuffs. Did she honestly still think he was going to try and escape? Or worse, try and hurt her? He sat with his back to the cage and slipped his hands into the ties that were behind his back, awaiting her entry and closing of the cuffs,

"You'd think we'd be beyond cuffs by now... honestly..." he chuckled dryly and nodded around him, "Where would I even go? Would I make it anywhere without collapsing and dying without you? But rules are rules..."

He just watched her with a lightly amused expression when she rushed to lock the cuffs as fast as possible. It was rather amusing still. Chuckling a little bit hoarsely, he nodded,

"You got that right... but at least a corpse doesn't have to worry about it happening tomorrow... and the day after..." he joked lightly before humming a little bit, "There's something to put on the resume eh? 'Can survive days of torture'... I actually will put that on there if I ever make it home. Yeah I'm ready don't worry Tallis."

He barely winced at all as she worked on him but he did look at her as she worked,

"You never answered my question from yesterday... how did you end up getting mixed up with there guys?"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:38 am

Tallis didn't like having to lock Jason in the cuffs however it was what Vaas insisted upon and so she would do what he asked her to, she would hate to be wrong and for Jason to jump her, stab her and leave her in the dust. She didn't think he would do but there was always a chance, and that chance was one thing that Vaas didn't want to mess with.

"I know Jason, I'm sorry." Tallis implored as she held the cloth she was using to clean his wound in her hands, squeezing it softly "But it is what Vaas wants and says is safe so I have to do it, I would be in a lot of trouble if he found out I wasn't taking the precautions around you he wants."

Finishing cleaning his cut she placed the cloth back in the bowl of hot water she had brought and then took out some gauze to wrap it up in. Softly she wrapped it around his chest, almost hugging him as she pressed herself up against his chest to wrap it around the back, repeating the motion a few times until it was wrapped around him three times.

"It certainly is, bad ass pirate Jason Brody - for hire!" she grinned "I would take you on for a job in a heartbeat don't you worry. But, do you think even if you had the choice, you'd go back to doing what you were before? Could you ever go back and just...do the same things, be the same person you were? I don't think I could."

Sighing softly she poked Jason on the nose;

"Fine fine! Pesterer. I actually got kidnapped by Citra's men, brought to her, she wanted to kill me because only she could bare the child of the true warrior." she stated, using air quotes to show just how stupid she thought the idea was "I managed to escape though, but they were tracking me down, Vaas and his men found me and killed the warriors who were after me. Seeing as they needed a nurse they kept me here."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:52 am

Jason smiled a little bit when she said she didn't want to cuff him but Vaas was making her do it. That sounded about right to be perfectly honest. Vaas would be the one who thought he was going to make a break for it. He sighed a little bit but shook his head,

"Yeah don't worry about it... I kind of figured Vaas would be the paranoid type when it came to me." he admitted before smirking a little bit, "I guess he got smart after I got away the last few times... wants me under lock and key all the time now huh?"

When she asked him if he would even go back if given the chance... he was unsure what to say. Would he ever be able to go back to being the spoilt rich kid again? Probably not to be honest. He had done things here that soldiers had trouble dealing with after years of war and training. Not only that but he'd done things that no soldier would ever do!

How did you just go back to your family and hug your parents with the same hands that have snapped necks, skinned animals and pulled the trigger on dozens (if not hundreds) of people. He opened his mouth to answer when someone else did for him,

"Oh hermano here won't go home... will you Jase?" Vaas taunted him softly from his place leaning against the doorway. He stepped closer, "You like us now rich boy... comprende? You kill like we kill. Face it Jason. You are me... and I am you."

Vaas grinned at the vicious scowl and dark look he got from Jason for suggesting that they were similar. But it was most definitely true. Jason even had the same taste in women apparently if his interaction with Tallis was any indication. He smirked darkly at Jason. He would torture the young man harder tomorrow,

"What do you think Tallis? You think Snow White can go back to being a princess...? After all the drugs, all the guns and shit? Si? No?"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:59 am

Tallis smiled softly at Jason and was just glad that he understood the place that she had been put in by Vaas, if it was her she would trust him and let him not wear the cuffs but then again she wasn't the one in charge and as she was part of Vaas' camp she needed to follow his rules. Not only that but as his lover she respected his decisions.

"You do seem to be rather slippery when it comes to escaping from Vaas." she stated with a small smirk "Maybe you can put that on your resume too?"

As soon as she heard Vaas speaking, from quite close quarters too Tallis frowned a little bit and wondered what he was doing here because she wanted to be able to tend to Jason's wounds without Vaas around. Although physically he might be safe he needed a mental break from all of his jeers as well.

When Vaas seemed to be in one of his moods Tallis stood up and brushed herself off after climbing out of the cage. Placing her hands on his lower arms she looked at him with a questioning gaze;

"Vaas what are you doing?" she whispered softly "You know I need to tend to Jason's wounds, as per your instruction. I wont be much longer then I'll be able to come home." Tallis smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:09 am

Jason smirked a little bit at the compliment to his skills at evading Vaas... something that Vaas noticed and steamed about internally. But while Jason could let his gloating show, Vaas could not show just how angry this had made him. He just stood there with his usual crazed gleam in his eyes, waiting,

"Yeah well I guess Vaas ain't as good as he thinks he is..." he taunted Vaas almost directly before turning back to Tallis, "I think I should... 'the man who escaped Vaas'... has a ring to it right?"

Vaas grinned a little bit.

So Tallis was worried about what he was doing was she? Well that was good. She should be nervous about what he was doing because what he was about to do was to emotionally savage Jason for daring to develop feelings for Tallis.

Oh yes... he could see the way he looked at his lover!

"Nothing chica..." he lied smoothly with a smirk as he moved closer to Jason, "I just want to have a lil' chitty-chat with snow white here! Now... your little brother is alive Jase! You get that rich boy? Comprende hermano?"

Jason's mind was going a mile a minute as he thought about what this meant for his brother, Riley. Vaas hummed happily as he moved behind Tallis, wrapping his arms around her front to keep her from moving to help Jason with his wounds anymore. He rested his chin against Tallis' shoulder as his hands roamed the front of her body without a care.

He smirked a little bit as he reached Tallis' clothed breasts and cupped one in each hand, squeezing gently as he did so,

"What if I can't wait chica?" he purred into her ear... just loud enough for the bright red Jason to hear it."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:16 am

Tallis could feel the tension developing in the air and to be honest she thought that she should get out of here as soon as she could because she didn't want to be used as some tool in a match between the two men. It just wasn't going to end well she could see that. Sighing softly when Jason so obviously baited Vaas, she thought that he wasn't really thinking this through.

He was going to be on the end of Vaas' knife again tomorrow and he was not likely to be kind to him.

"Well you've had ample time to chat with him this afternoon Vaas." she stated with a small sigh, before deciding that it was probably just best if she stayed quiet because she didn't want to get in the middle of something that would end up getting her in trouble in the crossfire.

As soon as Vaas embraced her Tallis blushed slightly because it was in front of Jason but she leant her head against his shoulder all the same, enjoying the closeness. Although, when his hands touched her breasts right in front of Jason and he started to flirt with her right there as well, Tallis gritted her teeth and started to wiggle in Vaas' arms to break free.

"Well then tough luck Vaas." she muttered through gritted teeth, picking up her things she glared at him before turning to leave "I'll leave you two to have your chat without me here as some sort of testosterone accessory."

Sighing heavily as she left the area and headed to the medical tent Tallis felt her brow pulsing with irritation.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:29 am

Vaas had spent some time tormenting Jason about his little brother once Tallis had left but it lacked the same weight it would have done if she were there so he had stopped after only a short while. And he had left without adding to the white boy's injuries! That was new right? He chuckled a little bit to himself at that before humming as he noticed that his shack was empty.

So she hadn't come back here?

Humming a little bit, he checked some of the communal shacks before realising where she would have gone to. Reaching her old shack he knocked once before strolling in,

"Knock knock chica." he announced as he entered and saw her in his shack, "You didn't come back to my shack ti amo... you mad about back there?"

He sighed a little bit and scratched the back of his head,

"I sorry about the groping... I was going too far to torment the white boy." he told her with a small smirk, "Oh but you should have seen his face chica... priceless!"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:38 am

Tallis had been fuming after Vaas had interfered in her work, and her conversation with Jason, although she wasn't really supposed to be allowing herself to be attached to Jason, she was doing so anyway. She wanted to be close to him because he was genuinely a nice person who had found himself in a horrible situation he had to adapt to rather swiftly.

It was not too much like what she would have become if she hadn't been taken in by Vaas and his men that day in the forest.

As she heard the door to her shack open she peered over the top of the medical journal that she was reading and she smiled lightly at Vaas when he entered her shack. She had thought that it might be more prudent to go to her own shack today because she was far from impressed with how he had acted back there.

"Yes Vaas I'm mad about back there." she stated with a sigh, closing her book and slipping off the bed so that she could go and talk to Vaas properly "I just didn't like the way that you used me to make Jason jealous it made me feel bad."

Sighing a little bit when he said about his face when she had been groped by Vaas, Tallis rolled her eyes a little bit and went back to sit on the bed;

"Is he okay? Still got all his limbs attached I don't need to rush out and tend to him or anything do I, I just got comfortable again?" Tallis asked with a soft smirk.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:46 am

Vaas smirked a little bit.

So she was mad at him was she? Well that was okay, he knew a way to make her forget all about how mad she was with him. Well... okay it had never been tested before but he was confident in it's abilities to get him off the hook. Or at least out of the doghouse as he knew himself to be in right now. And besides... even if he didn't get out of it he would at least have some fun.

Smirking a little bit, he moved closer to her so that they were stood only an inch or two apart from each other. He wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her in until they were lightly pressed against each other,

"Mmm you right bella amor..." he whispered huskily near her ear as he began to pepper her neck with light kisses, "No one else should see such things with my Tesoro..."

He winked at her before shaking his head with an exaggerated sigh,

"Have you so little faith ti amor?" he joked a little bit before crawling towards her on her bed until he was leaning over her, kissing her passionately on the lips. As he broke the kiss he leant her back so that she was laying down with him hovering over her, "I would not undo your good work mi amorsote... mi vida... mi todo..."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:55 am

Tallis blushed softly when Vaas started to speak in Spanish to her, to be honest she really found it attractive and he knew that so...he was trying to get off the hook. Maybe she might just let him, there was no point in being angry with him and so she should probably allow him to make it up to her by being very, very sexy.

There was no downside for her really.

"No they shouldn't, you never know you might have given him food for thought." she purred softly as she nuzzled her nose against Vaas' own as he leant over her body on the bed, she could smell his musky odour, the scent of tree sap and metallic blood and Tallis was soothed by it "You wouldn't like that would you?"

Closing her eyes as he kissed her passionately on the lips, Tallis sighed happily and squeeze Vaas' bicep softly as she returned the kiss, allowing her lips to softly mould themselves against his. Now that she was laying down on the bed again she gazed up at Vaas and felt her cheeks heating as he continued to whisper sweet Spanish nothings into her ears.

He was totally aiming for her good books now.

"Mmmm good..." she whispered softly as she gave Vaas short sweet kisses "The more time I spend fixing him, the more time I have to be away from you, after all."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:04 am

She was blushing already and he had barely even begun to speak to her in Spanish and had yet to really get heated with her in terms of physical actions. He was going to go ahead and say that right now he was well on his way to getting out of the doghouse with her. But right now that mattered a lot less than he thought it might.

Right now all he cared about was showing just how much he 'appreciated' her and her tolerance to his insanity.

"Oh no... if I have be sure to tell me... and I'll cut his eyes out to stop him seeing anything accidently." he teased her lightly before smirking as he nibbled on her earlobe, "No I think he be focused on something else... even if you are a mami, mi amor..."

The kiss was good, long and passionate and that was just the way he wanted it to be. Humming happily, he pressed himself against her as he kissed her harder to try and get more of his tongue in her mouth. Licking his lips a little bit as they broke the kiss, he smirked down at her, his hand idly stroking up and down the side of her torso, just gently trailing long her skin,

"Exacta mi amor... and I do not want this!" he declared, "I want to hurt him chica... but I want you to be with me for longer, much more!"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:12 am

Tallis couldn't help but enjoy the possessiveness that Vaas was exploring with her, she knew that he would actually do the things that he was promising as well and as such it made it all that more exhilarating to her. Hopefully she would never have to dob someone in it who had done something horrible to her, because then she would probably be dealing with an angry Vaas who was on a murdering streak.

Allowing her lips to trail up and down Vaas' neck, Tallis hummed softly and enjoyed caressing his skin with her touches. It did take her aback a little bit when he called her 'Mami' and she chuckled lightly into his ear;

"I'm guessing that Mami doesn't mean what I think it does?" Tallis asked with a shy smile, as she ran her fingertips slowly up and down Vaas' arm "I think we're both a little too busy for that right now."

As Vaas wrapped her up in another sexy long kiss, Tallis shivered softly and opened her mouth so that Vaas could slip her tongue inside of her mouth. She enjoyed the sensation of him running against her, the soft tingles that were generated from such a feeling made her arousal begin to curl in her stomach.

Sighing softly as he trailed his hand up and down her torso, Tallis keened into his touch and smiled softly from her position underneath him;

"Good, because I want to be with you too Vaas...did you have a good day today? All your shipments come in on time?" she asked, her voice a soft whisper as she continued to let her fingers trail up and down Vaas' arm, before dipping down his collar bone onto his chest.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:26 am

Vaas knew that he was a very possessive lover and he knew that dominating trait might have transferred into the conversation they were having. And he was more than happy with that. He had to let her know that these things would be happening after all! If someone hit on his Tallis then their lives would be measured in second and minutes rather than decades and years.

He smirked a little bit,

"Mami means sexy..." he whispered huskily into her ear, playing with her earlobe with his teeth, "Mmm you might be right chica..."

This kiss was also another passionate one and right now his tongue was fighting against hers for dominance within her mouth. He purred a little bit, licking his lips every time they broke for air. He loved the taste of her lips after all and the taste was on his lips every time he broke away for air or to give them a better angle.

He smirked a little bit and kissed up and down the front of her neck slowly, making sure to go as agonisingly slow as possible,

"I had an okay day... Jason didn't scream today so that wasn't cool chica..." he muttered before smirking a little bit, "I got to piss off Hyot some more just as the putana was giving me some more pirates he found were trying to rebel against him. Put bandana's on them chica and they'll be ready to help me attack... how was your day mi amor, mi todo?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)   Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jungle fever white boy? (Vaas, Tallis and Jason)
Page 1 of 1