The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F*cking Pirates (Shiori + Other)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiori

Shiori

F*cking Pirates (Shiori + Other) Empty
PostSubject: F*cking Pirates (Shiori + Other)   F*cking Pirates (Shiori + Other) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:02 am

Shiori was livid.

She had been livid for the past day and everyone on her ship knew it, including the person that she was livid at however in his ignorance he didn't seem to care or want to know the reason why she was so angry at him. Being from the culture she was from, when someone offered you hospitality, you took it without question.

You ate what they gave you, drank what they gave you and as payment you did what they asked of you.

This Edward Kenway had thrown her hospitality back in her face, he had decided that it wasn't good enough and that irked her. What had made her as angry as she was, was the fact that he decided that he wasn't going to repay her for saving his life in the first place. Serving as a member of crew she didn't even need was not repaying his debt.

She would consider his debt repaid if he left her ship alone. Left her and her crew alone and they had agreed to that - but she wasn't sure how true he would be to his word. Which was why she was selling her wares right now in Havana. Buyers were already collecting them before he could steal them from under her nose.

The first made Jinn- Lun was taking care of that business, telling her to go into town and drink her sorrows away. Sighing she wandered from the docks into the first courtyard of the town, looking around at the scenery and taking in the smells she agreed that this place was beautiful in its own way compared to Japan.

Only now did she realise she had no idea where the nearest bar of any kind was, so wandered around the docks, looking slightly lost.
Back to top Go down
Woodes Rogers

Woodes Rogers

PostSubject: Re: F*cking Pirates (Shiori + Other)   F*cking Pirates (Shiori + Other) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:08 am

Woodes Rogers had been attacked by one of those fucking assassins!

And the annoying thing was that he knew exactly who the bastard was! Edward Kenway! The man who had pretended to be Duncan Walpole. Had leapt out of nowhere, dressed as a simple deck-hand rather than an assassin, and had proceeded to laugh about this being his lucky day. He had fought the assassin with some of his men but even with numbers on his side... Woodes was the only one on his side left alive.

Growling as the trail for Kenway was left cold near a woman who seemed to be both oriental and lost, Woodes groaned loudly in pain as he looked at the cut across his chest,

"EDWARD KENWAY!" He called out loudly to be sure that the damned assassin heard him, "I will not rest until I find you and repay you in kind of this indignity!"

He paused before slumping down the wall at the pain from the slash across his torso. Groaning in pain, he turned to the woman,

"Young lady... my lady..." he called out to her, "Have you perhaps met this villain, this Edward Kenway?"
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: F*cking Pirates (Shiori + Other)   F*cking Pirates (Shiori + Other) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:15 am

Shiori gasped softly when she heard someone calling out, nay, screaming out Edward Kenway's name. Had he been in trouble already here, he had only just returned and he had made enemies already? That spoke volumes for the type of person that he was and she was happy that he was going to be out of her life from this time forwards. He certainly seemed to bring nothing but trouble and she was amazed her ships hadn't been attacked on route to Havana.

Turning she saw where the source of the noise came from and was shocked to see a man, lying there wounded. He already had a large burn mark across his face however it was the wound on his chest that was the fresh one, it was bleeding quite a lot and she hurried towards him kneeling down beside him so that she could see the severity of the wound.

"Sir you should not strain yourself." she whispered softly "If I might tend to your wounds?" Shiori asked, not thinking it right to touch someone without first having their permission.

When he asked if she knew Edward Kenway Shiori nodded, and she reached inside her small pouch, taking out some silk and dabbing at the cut softly to clear away the blood from the edges so she could see how bad it was.

"I have indeed met him. I rescued him from exile on an island some weeks ago, he served as a member of my crew on my way here to Havana. I apologise if he brings you trouble, I should have known he was that sort of a character from my own dealings with him."

Holding the cloth in the pool of both of her hands, Shiori smiled gently;

"If you would like, I can tend to that on board my ship, that's her, just a further way down the dock. I have more medicines there." she offered with a soft smile, standing and dusting off the dirt from her knees "I am Shiori. Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Woodes Rogers

Woodes Rogers

PostSubject: Re: F*cking Pirates (Shiori + Other)   F*cking Pirates (Shiori + Other) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:23 am

Woodes growled in anger. He could swear he could hear the mocking laughter of the assassin echoing through the air, as it had when he had fought the bastard. Growling in anger, he struggled to his feet again and looked around frantically for him,

"Kenway!" He declared loudly, "When I catch you I'm going to cut your heart out with a spoon!"

Slumping back down against the wall in time to open his wound up further and see the oriental woman coming to help him, he couldn't help but smile,

"Bless you..." he told her quietly as he hissed in pain, "I would be very much obliged if you took a look at it. The wound is fresh and mostly just show-y but it might get infected soon."

He blinked a few times.

Kenway had been marooned on an island? That meant that he was without the use of his dreaded ship, the Jackdaw! This was something that Woodes would be able to work with! Until he was able to get out of here by paying his way home, Kenway was stuck on the island with them,

"Thank you madam... that piece of information will surely come in handy when we find him." he told her with a weak grin, "We know he can't leave the island after all."

He winced a little bit in pain and nodded slightly,

"I would hate to impose myself upon you but I fear it is rather a long way back up to my manor house..." He admitted as he slowly pulled himself to his feet, "Governor of Barbados, Woodes Rogers, at your service milady Shiori..."
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: F*cking Pirates (Shiori + Other)   F*cking Pirates (Shiori + Other) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:33 am

Shiori smiled softly when she heard that this man wanted her help, and that he would be grateful for it. She had hoped that he would take her help and she was more than happy to offer it - the money she had just gotten for her goods would mean that she was in a bouyant mood and hopefully Edward Kenway would keep away from here long enough to keep her in a good mood.

It seemed as if they were going to have to tighten security around her ship however.

"I will tighten security on my ship tonight, I do not want him making off with it while I sleep. I hope that he does not rob off another in this poor dock to make his escape. I wish you success in your capture." she stated with a soft smile.

Gently she helped Rodgers-san to his feet and guided him towards her ship, which was a few meters away. Entering the main deck she kicked open the door to her quarters and sat him down on her own chair. The scent of incense was still in the air, and there were many examples of oriental decor, such as the ivory, and the pelts that they sold here at the port.

"Here, please make yourself comfortable." she stated with a soft smile "I find...the Western manner of speaking to be strangely pleasing but I hope you will forgive me if I do slip into my own ways. In my tongue I would call you Rodgers-san, if you would care to know."

Retrieving some hot water from a kettle that her recently boiled and a fresh bandage of silk, as well as a small measurement of opium to be used in her pipe Shiori laid them out on the table in front of Rodgers-san.

"Back in Japan, we would give opiates for pain relief, there is a small amount here if you would like to use it, my pipe is in the desk drawer there." she stated with a small hum, gently she dipped some wadding in the warm water and pressed it to the cut "This will help to clean the cut hopefully, and I will bind it for you before you leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F*cking Pirates (Shiori + Other)   F*cking Pirates (Shiori + Other) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F*cking Pirates (Shiori + Other)
Page 1 of 1