The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates)   The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:33 am

Edward Kenway was a pirate. More than that he was an assassin pirate. He spent his days hunting down Templars and raining big merchant ships for their money and goods. His ship was of a good size but he was constantly making improvements and repairing even the smallest bits of damage.

He was an assassin, a pirate and a perfectionist.

Humming a jaunty tune to himself, he re-read the letter that Blackbeard had left for him to pick up when he docked in Havana, much like he had just done a few moments ago. He was a little bit annoyed that his friend seemed to be using him to keep this woman busy but apparently she was a fiery Russian so he wasn't all that angry with his long-time friend for almost pushing the woman onto him.

Entering the tavern that he was supposed to wait for her in, Edward bought a round of rum for the regulars (his crew and some others he knew). The bartender understood what he meant and gave him two bottles of rum as well.

Apparently word had spread that he was to be entertaining in one of the small private rooms that this tavern had.

Shaking his head, he accepted both bottles and made his way into the private room (no more than a round table with four chairs), closing the door behind him as he sat down at the table. Whistling a little bit to him, he began to idly spin a throwing knife on the table as he drank his rum, all the while his eyes locked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates)   The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:42 am

Shiori had been coerced by Blackbeard to go and speak to this male pirate she had never met for some reason or another, since he had bailed her out of some trouble recently she didn't really have much of a choice and more than that, he looked like he wasn't going to take no for an answer even if she didn't feel obligated to him.

Sometimes that man really irritated her.

When she had decided to stop pirating the Japanese waters, Shiori had met him on the first few days in these waters and that meeting had been none too amazing. Especially when they had started the meeting with blowing chunks out of each others ships. At the end though they had made up and had a successful night together without killing each other.

Wandering into the bar, wrinkling her nose a little bit Shiori sighed, she wasn't going to enjoy tonight, she would much rather be on the red dragon drinking her tea in the newly added pool in the center of her room, than being eyed up by the countless drunken and perverted men that there were in this bar. Honestly she was beginning to wonder why she even bothered to leave Japan, the only thing wrong was that she was being pursued a little too vigerously.

Opening the door to the room Shiori looked at the man and gave him a small smile, before sitting down on the chair opposite him.

"Hello." she stated quietly "I assume you are the person I am supposed to see."
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates)   The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:52 am

Edward had gotten bored of spinning the knife on the desk and was in the middle of putting it away when the door opened to the room. Instinctively he held onto the knife's handle tighter, not pushing it all the way back in yet so that it was still easy for him to draw it in an instant. The woman who walked in was rather different to the person he had been expecting but Blackbeard had told him that the woman he was to meet would "stand out" a lot.

If the fact that she was a lovely woman didn't do it then the fact that she didn't seem to be native to these parts would have gathered some attention. After a few moments he nodded with a little smirk and gestured for her to sit down where the other bottle of rum was situated,

"Hello to you too." he greeted her because chuckling a little bit, "Well if you were sent here by a man with a bushy black beard then I certainly am the person you're supposed to see."

He took a small drink of his rum. Edward had never been good at small talk; he much preferred boarding an enemy ship by himself to small talk. At least boarding he knew what was expected and knew what would be acceptable to say and do. Here, in a social setting, he was out of his depth. But he was nothing if not persistent,

"May I ask your name young lady?" he asked with a grin before introducing himself, "My name is Edward Kenway, a pleasure to meet another friend of Blackbeard."
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates)   The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:19 am

Shiori smiled a little wider when she heard that he was the man that she was supposed to see, she didn't even know why she was supposed to see him, she had assumed that the man would have something to ask of her or have some job doing that Blackbeard thought that she could help him with. Of course she would help him, if he made it worth her while.

If none of the above was the case then...why the hell did he want them here? It sent alarm bells ringing through her ears, maybe there was something specifically valuable he wanted to plunder without them interfering or something?

"I was wondering if there was a purpose behind him asking us to come here, you don't have a task for me do you?" Shiori asked, tapping her chin as she sat down on the table, kicking one leg over the other as she rested "As I see it, that is the most logical reason why I am here after all."

Hearing him ask her name Shiori was a little embarrassed at her lack of manners and she held out her hand for the man, Edward as he introduced himself, she normally observed all politeness when it came to actually meeting people she might want to see again. Edward was handsome and she would be very eager to see him in the future if this night came off well.

"Pleased to meet you Edward Kenway, my name is Shiori." she stated with a soft smile and gaze "Unfortunately I don't have a surname so, Shiori will have to do for now."
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates)   The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:43 am

Edward could see that she was already beginning to question why Blackbeard wanted the two of them to meet like this. He had questioned it himself but he had done so within the other pirates presence so where she was guessing he had gotten somewhat of an answer. Apparently the older pirate was planning something big but to pull it off her needed the two most skilled allies he had to fight with him and aid each other in doing so.

Apparently it was big enough to involve Edward and his new friend here too. The cut would have to be massive in order to give them both something of value at the end of it once it had been split threeways,

"Well I don't have a task for you but apparently Blackbeard has one that requires both of our talents." he told her with a little shrug, "Apparently our dear old friend has grown ambitious in his old age... he wants our help to take the payroll for the entire Spanish navy."

To be honest he was glad that she was as polite as she was. A lot of pirates seemed to hate the very idea of ever being "off" or anything close to it. Apparently they felt the need to be assholes all of the time. But Shiori, as he discovered her name was, seemed to be polite. He shook her hand with his own, kissing the back of it gently before letting it go,

"Alright then Shiori it is then." he agreed before pausing for a moment. He held his hand out to the side, pointed away from her, and the hidden blade snapped out. Carefully, so as not to alarm her, he took the blade out and laid it down on the table, "I just want to get this out of the way, in case you find out later and think I was keeping secrets. I am an assassin."
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates)   The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:51 am

Shiori looked at Edward and she hoped that she would be able to hear from Blackbeard himself about this little deal already she was interested but she wasn't really all that enthused about having to work with two people to be quite honest she barely even knew. Her life as a pirate was quite quiet, normally she just drifted and robbed a few ships that took her fancy, it was her other work that she got the most money from, but pirating was far more enjoyable.

"The payroll for the entire Spanish Navy?" Shiori asked with a small hum as her finger curled around her lips, her mind ran through all of the different things that they could possibly run into, there were a lot of things, and it made sense why the old dog wanted the both of them to help him "No wonder he wants our help, it's a big task one I'm not sure I want to bother with if I'm honest."

Sighing softly she placed her hands in the air and merely flopped forwards onto the table, placing her head in her hand, what she wouldn't give for some sort of chai tea instead of all this horrible alcohol people thought that pirates had to drink copius amounts of all of the time. If anything, it dulled the senses and people were better off without it.

Unable to stop a little smile playing on her lips Shiori looked quite bored at the realisation;

"Isn't it part of our profession to keep that point secret?" she asked, poking her tongue out "I wouldn't really care if I found out later if I'm quite honest, but, I suppose I should inform you, I'm one too."

Reaching into her kimono top she pulled out a pistol from its hidden place, people always underestimated what you could hide in the folds of a kimono.
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates)   The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:33 am

Edward could tell that she would have much rather gotten this job directly from Blackbeard since he was the one offering and Edward could definitely understand that. He would want the same but apparently Blackbeard wanted him to deliver the message because he had to go and get some preparations done for their assault on the base. Something told him that it wasn't going to be little things like making sure they had enough lemons on board,

"Yeah, estimated at around a million pieces of gold... even split three ways that's more money than most whole towns earn in a year around here." he told her with a little smirk. When she said she wasn't sure if she wanted to bother with it he raised an eyebrow and leant back in his chair, "May I ask why not? It's a good job I think. Requires leaving your ship with your First mate as a distraction as we sneak in and take the gold out ourselves, blowing up enough of the base to throw off pursuit."

When she seemed rather bored with his revelation he grinned a little bit. So the rumours he had been hearing about her were true. There were many rumours about a female pirate who was more deadly than any other in living memory. He smirked a little bit,

"It is, but not from each other and I had my suspicions about you my friend." he told her with a smirk before sticking his tongue out at her, "Spoil sport... took all the fun out of the reveal! Nice to meet another assassin though, I haven't met another since my trainer."

After seeing her reaction to the rum on offer, he smiled a little bit before standing up and holding out a hand for her to take,

"Come on, I can see this venue isn't to your liking." he teased her a little bit, "So how about you show me where you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates)   The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rum is never gone (Assassin Pirates)
Page 1 of 1