The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Empty
PostSubject: There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)   There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:09 am

Angelique had decided that she was going to accept the offer from the television crew and become their show's medium. It was a steady job and she got to do what she had the talent to do - not just anyone could commune to the dead and she had a duty to accurately state what she saw. It wasn't all rainbows and kittens in the afterlife, most ghosts were warped from experiencing their deaths.

They were never the same as what they had been in life.

Tonight was the first night on the job and she was wondering what she would encounter here, there was a large amount of residual energy in this location and she was certain that it would influence the others on the team. But not her. She was simply enjoying the fact it took her back in time, to when these spirits would have lived.

Currently she was picking up on one spirit in particular, he seemed to be a Victorian gentleman who was quite well off, and one of the first things that she could tell about him was that he was quite mischievious, she didn't know how that was going to manifest itself throughout the evening.

Perhaps he would be the one to throw things? Move items around? People might find themselves being touched on the shoulder and such phenomena but there wasn't anything...dangerous about him at all.

"I'm picking up on one spirit in particular, he's a male, and he looks as if he's from the Victorian period by his style of dress. He's quite a mischevious entity but by no means does he wish us any harm, I think he might have been quite the trickster when he was alive, we might expect some activity from him tonight."

Looking around and willing the energy to appear before her, Angelique hoped that he would manifest, he seemed to be the type of astral being that could be really helpful to their investigation.

"If you can hear me, sir, can you manifest yourself to the group, or to me simply?" she asked with a hopeful tint to her voice.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)   There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:29 am

Oh David was so delightfully bored right now.

To most people being bored was a bad thing but not to him. David liked being this bored for one simple reason... He knew that when he was this bored anything he did would feel infinitely better than it otherwise might have done. He smirked a little bit as the people arrived in his home, intent if experiencing the supernatural.

Well he supposed he counted so he was going to have his fun!

Of course he was only obeying their commands and their demands after all. And besides, the medium was a sexy little number. She actually reminded him of one of his maids actually... The adventurous one with the big breasts. Just like this woman actually.

Deciding that he was going to have his own brand of fun, David began to manifest behind the woman, whispering into her ear,

"I don't want to play with any of the others." He told her with a husky whisper, "But you?"

He hummed as he looked her up and down,

"I'd stay up all night for you... What is it you want? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)   There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:44 am

Angelique couldn't help but squeak out in surprise and jump forwards when she felt the energy of the spirit manifesting behind her, honestly she couldn't have thought that a more creepy way could have been devised for the spirit to manifest itself. The closeness of his energy intruding upon hers made her feel uneasy and her heart hammered inside of her chest.

If he had been a negative energy he could have done anything he wanted to her! He could have hurt her then and it put her on edge.

The whisper that he had given made her cheeks heat up, he was...flirting with her? She had heard spirits trying to force themselves on women within vigils but she had never heard of a spirit who was going to try and co-erce her into sexual activity. Perhaps he might get angry if she denied him? She had to communicate though.

"W-well...if by staying up all night with us you could commune to my friends here, I would be very appreciative sir." she whispered softly, her cheeks still pink with a blush "Would you tell us your name? When you lived here?"

Trying very desperately to ignore the sexual element of this spirit the questions of the crew around her made it very hard not to mention it, and in fact, she thought it was better to do this than not to. He might try and advance on one of them in the evening as well!

"It seems as if this gentleman is indeed mischevious but in a rather...different way than I expected. He is quite uhm...forwards, lewd I might even go so far as to say. Plenty of touches to rather intimate areas ladies, I would warn you of."
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)   There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:59 am

Oh ho ho!

It appeared that this medium wasn't a fake like the last few that had been brought here! That was good news because although he would have teased her regardless, her being a real medium meant that it would all be a lot more fun. He smirked a little bit and placed a rather gentle kiss on her neck below her earlobe,

"You know what I have in mind wouldn't involve your friends..." He teased her with a purr, "Why would I want to play with them when I have you here with me? You're so much more of a woman than they are... I love it."

Wrapping his ghostly arms around her in a non-threatening way, he smirked a little but as he held her rather possessively,

"Lewd? Well now I find that rather offensive! I prefer to think of myself as enlightened..." He whispered to her before pulling a face, "Why would I want any of them? I mean the presenter woman is less defined than a street urchin girl!"

He paused as he nibbled at her earlobe,

"But you're all woman... Aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)   There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:07 am

Angelique couldn't help but let out a little gasp of shock, when she felt his lips kissing just below her ear. It gave her a rather strange sensation that she couldn't quite put her finger on, it felt more tingly than if it had been a kiss given by a live human rather than an astral but she wouldn't have said that it was an unpleasant feeling.

What was unpleasant was that he was teasing her in front of all of these people.

"Yes well I happen to think that highly inappropriate and nobody shall be playing with me at any time thank you very much!" she stated, her voice a little higher pitched than she would have liked it to be but she furrowed her brow in an attempt to look authoritative.

Despite her words he seemed to embrace her anyway and she flushed bright pink again and pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose; "W-will you kindly let go!" Angelique squeaked when she felt his arms around her body from behind her once more, it was like he didn't want to communicate unless he was in contact with her body!

The insult he gave made her bite her lip to hold back a laugh, it was rather cruel of him but, she enjoyed it secretly.

"W-well...Johanna is beautiful in an elegantly sleek manner." she stated, sticking up for her co host "In any event we did not come here for you to shamelessly flirt with me we came for information! Now can you tell me your name? I'll give you mine, if you do."
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)   There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:24 am

Oh she was a firey one!

And although she was clearly saying she didn't like it, the fact of the matter was that it appeared to be completely the opposite from the way her body was reacting. He smirked a little bit as he thought about all the naughty things he could do to her. He would make sure that they were alone first of course.

He had his standards after all!

"You're saying such mean things to someone you invited to come and introduce himself... You've hurt my feelings now." He teased her slightly, "What's to stop me from being offended by the way you seem to think I'm some kind of sexual predator? I'm a lover, not a fighter."

When she asked if he would kindly let her go he shook his head a little bit. He was enjoying this after all. He nuzzled against her neck,

"I cannot speak outside of my allotted area without touching a beautiful..." He smirked, "Powerful... Medium. So I have to hold your amazing body you see?"

He shrugged a little,

"If you say so. Looks ugly compared to you though." He assured her before humming a little bit and shaking his head before smirking, "Go ahead ... Tell me your name and I'll tell you mine. Scouts honour!"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)   There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:33 am

Angelique couldn't help but gasp when she heard that he was offended at the things that she had said to him and the way that he had treated her, she didn't mean to offend him but it was the way in which he was approaching her that placed her on edge. She had never been touched by a spirit in this manner before and it was making her head reel a little bit the sensations were so familiar, it felt as if he was real...

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I merely didn't know how to react. I've never had a spirit come this close to me before...in this manner." she stated with a soft blush still on her cheeks "Please stay with us tonight so we can have some more phenomena from yourself for our investigation."

Biting her lip softly Angelique gently reached up and placed a hand on top of David's own hand, sending him some more energy through this touch; "Well if more energy was what you needed you could have just asked for some." she stated with a soft teasing tone to her words, he was rather fun to be around, this spirit.

The compliments had nothing to do with what she felt about the spirit, of course.

"You are a flatterer aren't you? I suppose you were a real ladies man in your time?" she asked with a small nervous smile "Alright then, I'll take you at your word. I'm Angelique St. Martin."
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)   There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:44 am

So she had never been touched by a spirit in the way he was touching her? Yeah that made a lot of sense seeing as the people who existed as spirits now tended to be terrible people before and after they died. But he wasn't so much a terrible person as he was someone who had a vice... And loved the fact that he did!

He smirked ever so slightly,

"I'm sure we can do something to make me feel better about it all if you're willing to help with it you know." He assured her with a small wink that she was unlikely to be able to see, "I'm a hard man in some regards after all."

So she would give him energy would she?

He smirked ever so slightly and leant in to whisper directly into her ear again,

"I won't be able to become more solid... Outside of the master bedroom. It's where I'm at my strongest and can be visible."

He hummed at hearing her name,

"My name is Lord David Percy Caritine. And it is my pleasure to meet you..." He leant in and half-whispered, half-moaned, "Angelique..."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)   There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:53 am

Angelique bit her lip softly when she heard that he had an idea of how she could make him feel better, she thought that perhaps there was a way. Maybe they could go and converse in private with each other? It would be far more likely to go better than this conversation now, at least the rest of the crew wouldn't be gawping at her and the way that her clothes and hair moved without her actually moving at all herself.

"Whatever it is, I am sure that I will have no problems agreeing to it." she whispered softly, her knees were beginning to shake softly each time he whispered into her ear, it sent a sensation of pleasure throughout her body that she couldn't begin to describe, only that she secretly wanted more of that taboo feeling.

As soon as he mentioned the point in the house in which he felt strongest, Angelique nodded her head and she quickly stated to the rest of the group that she would be conducting a spirit drawing session there so that they could see the male with which she was conversing. Of course it was all a lie, she merely wanted some alone time with this astral.

Angelique found herself even more confused though when she heard the way in which he said her name, she almost forgot he had given his own when the moaning sound entered her ears. Flushing brightly she closed her eyes and let a wave of pleasure ebb through her;

"Oh my..." she whispered herself, pushing her glasses back up her nose "I...I shall make my way to the master bedroom presently, I think that there are certain things that we need to discuss in further detail, Lord Caritine." Angelique replied, letting her eyes linger on the form that was behind her until she had begun to move towards the master bedroom.

Before she opened the door to the suite, she took a deep breath, did she really want to open the door? This would be the first time she had ever seen a solid astral and she didn't know how she would react...would she faint? Or would something else ensue? If he was solid well...then he might try some things that she might just let him try, for the sake of experiment of course.

Opening the door, she peeked her head inside and flicked on the bedside lamp before immediately placing her hands over her eyes so she couldnt see straight away.

"A-are you still here, Lord Caritine?"
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)   There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:12 am

Oh whatever it takes huh? Well he was surely going to enjoy what those words meant to him that much was for sure. Smirking a little bit, he kicked his lips as he thought about how things were going to go from here on out. Hopefully he would be able to manifest fully for her in his room like he was planning and then they could do things that required two solid participants.

He was going to rock her world.

"I'm glad to hear that..."

Ah so the way he had said her name was going to get a reaction! He had wondered about that. By all accounts this newer world seemed to be a lot freer with the sex and the dating and such so it made sense to assume that they'd be used to this sort of thing. But it honestly appeared that she was an innocent woman.

He loved it when they were innocent.

He smirked a little bit,

"Just trying out what it would feel like saying your name as I know I want to be doing in a few moments." He admitted with a grin, "Felt good."

With her in the room he discretely made sure that the room was locked and secure before circling her a few times as she walked over to the bed. Deciding to stop teasing her he became solid and visible, showing that he was wearing an open white dress shirt and pair of black trousers.

He ran a finger up the length of her arm, standing behind her and whispering,

"I'm right here Angelique.., as if I would leave you."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)   There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:20 am

Angelique was wondering quite frankly what was going to happen now that they were on their own in his former master bedroom, she hoped that it was nothing unpleasant and she wanted to be able to explore what David himself seemed to want to explore with her. She didn't know if astrals could in fact have sex with living people but it seemed as if he was going to give it a damn good go of it from where she was standing.

"I have to admit, I've never been quite so complimented by a man in my time." she stated with a gentle smile "Maybe I should start hanging around astral males a lot more if this is the kind of reaction I get when I do."

Of course, she could tell that he was circling her, that he was watching as she was standing by the bed but she paid him no mind. Many astrals did this after all and she knew that his intentions, however perverted were pleasurable and he meant her no harm. Perhaps he was just looking over her body? Such a thought left her flushing again!

When Angelique saw David, her flush doubled in size and she couldn't believe that he was such a handsome astral. He looked...so human. So real. Like she could reach out and touch him and do...all sorts of other things with him as well.

The sensation of him running his finger up her arm made her shiver softly and Angelique turned to look David in the eye, wanting to see his face more;

"What is it that you want, David?" she asked softly, her eyes locked with his own "I've never seen someone put so much effort into becoming solid before...so you must have a reason."

Flicking her eyes down to his lips, Angelique without realising bit her own softly.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)   There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:35 am

God damn it but having a solid form again was making his urges in regards to her seem all the stronger. All he wanted was to possess her and that was a rather dangerous and obsessive trait and he well knew it. But it didn't mean he didn't want to keep it up. He licked his lips a little bit at the idea of having his oh so wicked way with her.

"No most of them are violent or emotional or both." He explained to her before smirking a little bit, "You want the flattery of an astral you will need to be sticking around me. Of course I'll be doing more than just flattering."

God damn him all over again... He wanted her.

With such a tight little body with generous curves and beautiful healthy glow, it was all he could stand not to simple jump on her and have his way with her. But as much as he wanted that, he couldn't give her that. Or could he?

It was an effort to stay solid normally but now it felt normal... He was going to enjoy this. He licked his lips,

"I'll show you."

Leaping forwards in a single step, David pinned her to the bed with her back on the mattress and her hands held above her head. He kissed her hungrily with a moan before breaking the kiss and looking into her eyes,

"I want you... Now... Otherwise I'll burst!"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)   There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:44 am

Angelique couldn't help but think that David was a little bit jealous there when she mentioned getting attention from other astrals, perhaps he wanted to keep her all to himself? To be honest she would have thought that getting a living boyfriend would have been first on her list but...having a hot night of passion with an astral was something that she was finding rather more acceptable than out of the question.

"Oh really? You think that you are the only astral being that would want to be with me, I am rather offended." she stated with a soft smirk on her lips, her fingers gently raising up and running his fingers against his cheek.

It was just so strange for him to be so solid. He even felt slightly warm!

When David said that he would show her what he wanted with her Angelique was not very surprised when he leaped forwards and in a blur she found herself pinned to the bed with himself on top of it. It was such a strange sensation to feel his strength and it was pleasurable instead of scary as she would have assumed.

Now thoroughly pinned under David's body Angelique writhed her hips underneath his own in a meek little attempt to escape. The kiss made her body feel limp, boneless. Closing her eyes she returned the kiss, slowly she worked her lips against his own her tongue shyly poking out and running against his own lips to deepen the passion of the kiss itself. Very softly moaning she looked up at David and her cheeks were tinted a rose pink, her glasses skewed on her face from the kiss;

"You...want me? Can we even...?" she asked breathlessly, her lips softly kissing along his jaw bone, not wanting to stop her actions but then again, voicing her concerns about actually being able to have sex "I'd like to try." Angelique admitted, her chest heaving with her breaths, breasts straining the buttons of her blouse.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)   There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:58 am

Did he think that he was the only astral male out there who wanted her? No not by a long shot. But what he did know what that he wasn't about to just roll over and let those other bastards sink their teeth into her. She was his and he alone would have her and he'd make sure that she liked it so much only he would be with her.

He smirked,

"Oh I'm sure if given then chance they'd ravash you." He assured her with a slight grow, "But I want to he the only astral who does!"

With her pinned beneath him with one hand his other hand was free to squeeze and caress her breats even through the annoyingly restrictive blouse material she was wearing. He licked his lips as he pulled back from the kiss. Concentrating, he made her blouse ghostly and threw it away to leave her only in her bra. He did the same with that and growled happily at seeing her breasts bare for him.

And they were some lovely breasts.

Descending on them, he hungrily sucked her nipple into his mouth eagerly. Licking and sucking on one, he used some astral energy to stimulate the other before ripping his shirt off,

"You're over dressed..." He growl lustfully as he took off his trousers to reveal his hardness, "I want you naked for me... Now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)   There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's A First Time for Everything (Angelique and Muffin)
Page 1 of 1