The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megatron

Megatron

Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Empty
PostSubject: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:40 am

Megatron had been given the news of Starscream's failure to obtain the glasses and had nearly killed the bot before sending him to be repaired. He would return when he was fully repaired and beat him almost to death again and repeat the process until he wasn't angry anymore.

That was unlikely to be happening any time soon.

The failure of his lackey meant that he was being forced to parade around as one of these pathetic meatbags in order to obtain the glasses. He could not currently risk alerting the meatbags to their existence so he couldn't take them by force.

They were not sure about the numbers of humans. Even a mighty giant could be brought down by ants... if there were enough of them. And from the internet they had discovered that the humans mated with amazing speed. These meatbags could hardly move ten feet without inviting mating according to those videos they had found 'online'.

Dressed as a goth, just as Starscream had been, Megatron decided that he was going to have to do what Starscream had done. Except, you know, succeed. Knocking on the door rather loudly, he waited with a small smirk on his face as he reviewed the images of her that Starscream had uploaded to him.

This little mission could be very rewarding... He smirked wider and knocked again,

"Angelique... my name is Aleri." he told announced, "You met my friend Sidonis the other day?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:17 am

Angelique had experienced a really horrible night two nights ago. She had been asked out to dinner, by two hot guys, and then had been fought over by both of those hot guys for the remainder of the night. Now this didn't seem like a problem, however, it was the manner in which they had begun to get heated which made her angry and quite a bit upset.

Running her hands through her short hair as she sat at the piano, composing, Angelique cast her thoughts back to the horrible way that the night had ended. Both of the guys had almost ended up punching each other in the restaurant making her so embarrassed that she had refused to give them the glasses that they wanted.

It was irritating that they had asked her out to dinner then behaved like that.

Perhaps the fantasy really wasn't all it was cracked up to be after all.

Tucking her fountain pen behind her ear, Angelique hummed when she heard a knock on the door, she was expecting a delivery so she hurried to open the door. She didn't want them to just turn around and leave with the item she needed. Although when she heard that it was a friend of the guys she had met last time, Angelique sighed and rolled her eyes.

Opening the door Angelique's guard was up and she eyed the man warily;

"Hello." she stated "What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:26 am

Megatron could see that the human female was rather annoyed.

Apparently his minion and the minion of the detestable Prime had done quite a good job of making her feel rather angry about the whole experience. Right now it wasn't looking good for Starscream. If she refused to give the glasses even after all of this then he was going to personally take Starscream off at the neck.

They NEEDED the AllSpark and he would be damned if some low-level flying-bot had lost him his only chance to take it.

"Hello." he greeted her when she opened the door, "I think you're aware of the reason why I am here. I'm here because of the same thing my incompetent friends came here for..."

He nodded to her,

"I need the glasses you currently have in your possession Angelique..." He told her, leaning closer as he spoke, "And I would very much enjoy having you answer some pressing questions I have about your culture."

He smirked a little bit,

"It won't take too long... what's the harm?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:32 am

Angelique sighed when she heard that Aleri was here for the glasses like his other friends had been, honestly she thought that this was really freaky now, she didn't know where these guys were from but she didn't know anywhere like it here. It was sending all of her alarm bells ringing and she wanted to be able to have the police a phone call away in her palm but her mobile was in her bedroom. Out of reach for the time being.

"Okay, what is so important about these glasses? I don't know any culture around here that are so passionate about an old pair of seaman's glasses so, what's the deal here?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

Fluffing her hair with her hand she begrudgingly let him inside, Angelique thought that he was going to drive her mad like the others. It was just so like her to keep allowing weirdo's into her house like this but it would make a good story one day she was sure.

"How far removed is your culture then?" she asked with a sigh "I've never known people to ask so many questions! Come in then, take a seat in the living room."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:07 am

Megatron was honestly surprised that she hadn't insisted on knowing the real deal behind the glasses when Bumblebee and Starscream had been here before. After all, it was a little bit odd that anyone would be so interested in a broken pair of glasses. He toyed with the idea of telling her what he had done to the meatbag who had owned the glasses,

"Honestly? They belonged to a great explorer. A man who first encountered someone of my culture." He told her with a small smirk, "And in that first encounter, religious symbols were carved into the lenses of his glasses by one faction, so the other could not take them."

He walked into her berth and had to admit that at his current height it was comfortable enough. If he transformed he was destroy the place but he wasn't going to do that just yet. He smirked a little bit when she asked how far removed his culture was,

"Oh it's honestly worlds apart." he told her with a smirk before entering what he assumed was the living room. He glanced around, "You have a lovely home... do you share it with anyone or are you often alone in this place?"

Sitting down at the coffee table, he leant back in an armchair,

"Would it help you to understand if I showed you something of our culture my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:14 am

Angelique blinked a little bit when she was told more of the story behind what the glasses actually meant to the people who had come to collect them, it was strange that someone she knew was involved in something so important but she was glad that she could help bring Aleri a bit of his culture back into his life, and the others who were like him.

"Ah right, I see." she stated with a small smile "I guess they must be pretty old then, I hope that I haven't damaged them any by wearing them...I don't think I have though. So are you going to get the glasses back and see what he wrote in them?"

Honestly it sounded a little bit National Treasure but it definately made sense now why they were so desperate to have them; "All the other guys told me was that it was important to their culture, I thought it was a good enough reason but then that disaster of an evening happened."

When Aleri sat down, Angelique made her way over to the sofa in front of him and curled up on it, wondering what he was going to show her from his culture. Needless to say she was curious about what was the culture these guys belonged to, and she bit her lip softly, before nodding her head;

"Yes I would love to see something relating to your culture. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:22 am

Megatron smirked a little bit. The AllSpark could definitely be considered religious but it wasn't to him. To him it was a weapon to be used against the Autobots, a weapon to bring about the end of the war and rebuild his shattered population. He would use it's power to become the god of his rebuilt world.

And colonise other worlds... like this one.

"Oh yes, very old Angelique." He agreed with a nod before smirking a little bit, "Actually when I get the glasses what I'm going to do is fine the message hidden inside the lenses and then I shall use the 'ritual' within. Nothing cannibalistic or anything don't worry."

He winked at her, a human thing he had picked up. Apparently it worked to 'seal the deal' or whatever that meant.

He frowned a little bit.

"Those two are beyond moronic. They are too insipid and too useless to ever have actually thought of telling you the truth." He told her bitterly before waving it off, "But it's fine... I'll deal with them later."

He grinned a little bit when she said that she would like to see some of his culture. An evil thought occurred to him and he held out a hand,

"May I have the glasses for a moment please?" He asked, "I intend to view the message right now and I invite you to be here as I do so."
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:35 am

Optimus knew what Megatron would do as soon as Bumblebee had reported his regrettable failure regarding the glasses.

With Sam as a guide, Optimus (looking like a brown haired, tall, white male with a taste for tight shirts and suits) managed to find out which home was that of Angelique St Martin; the holder of the glasses and the one person who could help the Autobots find the AllSpark before the Decepticons got control of it.

Arriving, Sam was muttering on about ringing the doorbell but Optimus was in no mood to wait. And neither were the other Autobots he'd brought with him. Looking like a pair of bodybuilders, Ironhide and Sideswipe flanked him, ready to help take down Megatron if needs be. And right now...

Megatron needed to be taken out.

Sideswipe covered the back garden and Ironhide the front. He would not let Megatron escape this time. He knocked on the door,

"Angelique St Martin. Angelique St Martin!" he called out for her, "I am here with Sam... we need to speak to you urgently about the glasses."

Sam moved to the front,

"Hey Angelique... whatever you do, don't give the glasses to that guy in there... alright?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:43 am

Angelique was going to give Aleri the glasses so that she could see what he meant by showing her something about his culture, maybe he was going to show her what all the little symbols meant inside the glass or something? Perhaps that was what was inside the little cracks on the glass that she couldn't quite make out, they were very fine after all.

He must have a heck of an eyesight in order to read something so small.

"Ah sure here, let me just go and get them for you they're in my room." she stated with a soft smile, going back out into the hallway which held the door leading off into her bedroom, she thought that this was more than a little odd but was willing to go with it.

Then though, she heard an almost frantic knocking on her door.

Someone about the bloody glasses again!!

Grabbing them off her side she stormed to the door and flung it open wide, looking at Sam with fire in her eyes. The attractive brown haired male and body guards were appreciated and could be looked at more closely when there was time, and she wasn't so angry.

"Sam!" she growled "Will you STOP, sending WEIRDO's to my home looking for these GODDAMN glasses! Those two troublemakers two nights ago, this one in here now and who is this guy?!" Angelique screeched "I'm a busy woman! I am already so stressed and these guys come barging in here talking like they're from outer space their culture is so far removed I don't know WHAT to think!"
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:55 am

Megatron grinned to himself when Angelique got up to go and fetch the glasses. When they were in his hands he would be able to scan the co-ordinates without actually having to show her. But he would show her anyway, for being so kind as to return his property to him. He was still deciding whether or not he should kill her or kidnap her or just leave with the glasses,

"Thank you Angelique, this means a lot to me." He told her with a small grin, "You could say that they were rather personal to me before they were lost."

Of course they were. He had been the one to imprint the co-ordinates on the lenses!

When a knock came at the door he smirked a little bit and got up from the seat stealthily before noticing that it was Optimus Prime at the door! Growling softly, he snuck upstairs, finding her room easily enough. Picking up the glasses from her bedside table, he glanced out the windows and swore upon finding Autobots at both major exits.

Coming back down the stairs, he smirked a little bit at Optimus as he walked up behind Angelique. Wrapping an arm around her shoulders, a red hot blade flicked out of his wrist, resting just an inch away from her throat as he held up the glasses with his free hand,

"Hello Prime..." He smirked a little bit, "Been a long time. I see you're still trailing behind in my dust..."

Smirking a little bit, he waved the glasses at the Autobot leader,

"I have an offer for you Prime." He smirked wickedly, "You can take the glasses... but unfortunately that will mean my other hand will slip. And this very helpful young lady will not live. Or... you can let me walk away with the glasses and she lives!"

He smirked as he nicked Angelique's jaw very slightly to leave a small cut,

"Truly sorry about this dear..." He whispered into her ear, his voice husky, "You really are very useful to me..."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:01 am

Angelique couldn't help but gasp softly when she felt an arm wrap around her shoulders, she wanted nothing more than to buck the person off and ask them what they were doing! Invading personal space was not something that she liked to do and therefore she didn't like it to happen to herself either! Obviously though this person had other things on their mind.

The sensation of hot pulsing heat near her neck, made Angelique's eyes widen and she gritted her teeth, steeling her jaw.

What was going on with these glasses? They were really this important to these people that they would be willing to kill for them? Just looking at the other guy, in his suit and with those two bodyguards flanking him it was showing Angelique that she might have bitten off more than she could chew with buying these glasses.

Goddamn Sam Whitwickey for making her guilty enough to buy them from him!

"Bite me asshole." she growled, her eyes welling up with tears from the pain, the knife was red hot after all and it succeeded in cutting and burning shut the same wound within minutes. It meant that her skin was not only damaged by the cut but by a large burn too.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:10 am

Optimus knew that this situation had gone from bad to worse in a few seconds. He gritted his teeth and behind him Ironhide growled before his left arm expanded, bursting the sleeve of his tracksuit to shreds as the arm turned into a plasma canon that was roughly twice the size of the arm. It glowed blue as it powered up.

Sam swallowed,

"God damn it... let Angelique go you fucking bastard!" He glared at Megatron before glancing at Optimus, "Optimus, this has gone from bad to FUBAR!"

Resisting the urge to ask what on Earth FUBAR meant, Optimus glared at Megatron for a few moments. They both already knew what Optimus was going to say, he could see it in the smug way that Megatron smirked at him. He glared at the other bot,

"Give us the girl. But... you know that even if we agree to take the girl and not the glasses..." He began, a red hot blade of his own popping out of the centre of his right hand, "We can't just let you walk away."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:17 am

Megatron chuckled a little bit at the little human who seemed to want desperately to struggle in his grip but knew better than to try it because of his red hot knife right next to her neck. Smirking a little bit, he nibbled at her earlobe before purring huskily into her ear,

"Oh dearie me..." He teased her, nibbling on her earlobe before kissing down her neck to nibble along it slightly too, "You might like it if I bite you though Angelique..."

When the human male spoke he rolled his eyes a little bit,

"Well if it isn't the stereotypical beta male of this backwater world..." He insulted Sam with a wicked grin before pointing a finger at the teen, "Learn to respect your betters boy."

A spark of electricity shot from his finger, causing Sam to fall to the floor as his body spasmed. It wasn't a strong shock so it only served to shock the boy into spasms. He smirked at Optimus though,

"Definitely FUBAR Prime..."

He laughed a little bit and pressed the blade close enough to Angelique's throat that she was bound to be losing all moister in her mouth and throat. Grinning at Optimus, he shook his head,

"You lack the conviction to do all that is needed Prime." He told his enemy with a smirk, "You want the girl? Back off to the other side of the road... now."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:26 am

Angelique was surprised when the other guy said that he wanted to save her and she automatically found herself siding with him, and the way he didn't want to end her life made sense for her to side with him instead of the one pressing the knife to her throat wanting to kill her. Biting her lip softly she closed her eyes and tried to think about another situation.

Growling slightly when the jerk behind her said that she would like it if he bit her, and proceeded to nibble on her earlobe, and kiss down her neck, Angelique thought that if she could have slapped him around the face she would have done. Yet the touches to her body made her feel slightly more forgiving of him for touching her without permission.

"You wish." she sighed, rolling her eyes as she tried to stop herself from giving him an even more sarcastic comment back.

"Sam!" Angelique cried out as she saw him writhing on the floor, not daring to struggle or lean forwards she merely watched helplessly as her friend was electrocuted, writhing on the floor. It didn't look too bad though and she knew she would be able to treat it what she was free out of this group.

"Its okay, please just...just back up!" Angelique pleaded with the other guys "Just let him have the glasses."
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:32 am

It wasn't often that Optimus cursed the fact that he was so ruled by his highly moral personality but today was swiftly becoming one of those days.

If he were any less noble he could have had Ironhide fire at Megatron by now. Even without touching her though the plasma bolt had a 85% chance of melting the skin off of Angelique's body though. So it was a no-go for him. Of course, Megatron would have taken the shot if their positions had been reversed.

His hand twitched, longing to stick his blade into Megatron's spark for the way he was treating both Angelique and Sam but his hands were tied about it. If he moved then Megatron would kill Angelique and he would not let that happen,

"I will defeat you for this Megatron." He promised his enemy as he gestured for Ironhide to back up and picked Sam up like a defenceless child and took a dozen steps back as well, "There Megatron... now let the girl go."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:37 am

Megatron's sensors could tell that Angelique's body had experienced some small amount of pleasure from his actions but it was her will that was stopping her from enjoying it. Smirking a little bit, he shook his head in amusement. She could try and hide her body's reaction but it would do her no good now that his sensors were adjusted for humans,

"Don't be ashamed..." He teased her with a cruel smirk, "It's a completely natural reaction I am told."

As amusing as it was to shock the beta male, Megatron was beginning to get a little bit annoyed. Not only was Prime not backing off but the ride he had called for with his transmitter over five minutes ago had not arrived yet.

Of course when Prime finally backed off, taking the annoying beta male with him, Megatron grinned wickedly,

"Excellent!" He kissed Angelique on the cheek, "You are so very persuasive my dear!"

Chuckling a little bit, he kissed her neck and whispered to her,

"Ah parting is such sweet sorrow..." He said as he removed his knife from her neck. He gave he ass a squeeze and he winked as her, taking a step back from her, "Nice ass."

A cable shot down from somewhere above the cloudline and Megatron clipped it onto his belt with a grin,

"Take care now Prime."

The cable went taunt... right before it yanked Megatron right up into the air, past the clouds, faster than most humans could follow.
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:44 am

Angelique breathed a sigh of relief when Optimus (or so she thought he was called) backed up with Sam and did as Megatron asked him too. It was just good that they were doing what they needed to get him away from her because then he was going to be in for a big shock when he got time to look at those glasses a little bit closer.

It almost made her smirk but she didn't she held her expression in check so that he wouldn't be tempted to give her a new smile around her neck.

"Shut up. Tool." she growled, while she waited for him to let her go, the kiss on her cheek was irritating because as handsome as he was she didn't want to find it pleasing on any level. He was a horrible man who was going to kill her and had a KNIFE FOR A HAND.

She needed to talk to Sam about this like, right now but she was still waiting for this guy to leave. Making a face of disgust when he let her go she walked calmly towards the others and stood, glaring at him while he affixed his little cable to his belt, before ascending into the clouds. Thankfully out of her field of vision.

"All of you, inside, right the fuck now." she growled, pointing to her house "I expect a detailed, and thorough explanation."
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:56 am

And he was gone.

With the glasses.

Optimus had to resist the very strong urge to take his increasing anger out on something. Namely the entire freaking neighbourhood. He was about a few moments away from going freaking Godzilla on this place, he was that angry. But he was Optimus Prime and as such his emotional control was better than that,

"Are you harmed in any way Angelique?" He asked her as he set Sam back down on his own two feet, his knife disappearing into his hand again as Ironhide's canon returned to being a human arm, "We shall have our medical expert check you."

After sending a signal for Ratchet to come right away, he called Sideswipe and all three autobots walked inside, Sam following them. Arriving in the living room, Sideswipe and Ironhide sat down as Optimus stood by the window, hands behind his back. He turned to Angelique when she entered the room,

"We are not of this world." He told her simply, "We come from a technologically advanced world called Cybertron, where a civil war has raged for hundreds of years now. Whereas you are... made of flesh, we are made of metal. We are, as you would think, robots."

He nodded to Sam,

"The glasses hold the key to finding an artefact called the AllSpark. A device that will make many of your human machines... into living machines like us." He explained before smiling slightly, "Ratchet, nice of you to join us."

Ratchet looked like a human doctor to better fit his cover. So he was well dressed in a brown suit and overcoat. And converse trainers. His hair was light brown and, honestly, a little bit messy. He grinned a little bit Angelique as he stood in front of her. He shook her hand, kissing the back of it,

"A pleasure my dear." He assured her before touching her cheek gently and examining her cut, "Ah Megatron... you have damaged something very beautiful indeed... for shame..."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:05 am

Angelique was still trying to take this all in, so much had happened over the past few days and she thought that it was strange when it was happening but now she knew that there was definately something up. She wanted it all explained to her properly without any information left out because it was getting on her nerves now that people kept holding things back from her, Sam seemed to be just as baffled as she was to be honest.

Which was good, it meant that this wasn't one of his stupid jokes that he liked to pull with that friend Miles of his.

The explanation made her blink for a few seconds, she didn't know how to take that at all. So these guys, were aliens from a planet called Cybertron?

And they were made of metal? Which would explain the changing of hands into arms and such.

And they wanted the glasses to tell them where this cube was so that they could retrieve it and make more people like them? Which might be bad if they wanted to take over the world but...these guys seemed the good ones, Megatron was definately bad.

"Right...I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen with my own eyes." she laughed softly "Arms turning into knives and cannons, all that talk of a different culture so far removed, I guess...then the goth guys are the opposite side to you. Do you want to do different things with the AllSpark when you find it?"

Unable to stop a blush when the rather handsome, nerdy medical officer began to examine her cut on her chin, Angelique thought that she would like to be a sexy doctor like this one day, maybe when she passed her tests and actually got qualified.

"It's okay, I mean it's probably going to scar but I'm still alive so I can't complain really." she laughed nervously "Ratchet, wasn't it? I'm Angelique, as you probably already know uhm..." she attempted some form of conversation before halting, thinking she sounded a tad idiotic.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:16 am

Optimus had to admit that she was taking this all rather well. Much better than Sam had at first that was for damn sure. It had taken hours upon hours of conversation and evidence before Sam believed a word that they said. Apparently he believed them to be genetically altered humans made by the US government at one point.

Dealing with Angelique was a refreshing break from such stupidity.

"I'm glad that we don't have to prove ourselves further... Sam needed a lot more 'proof' before he accepted it. I think he just wanted to see if we could really turn into cars." He joked with her a little bit before nodding a little bit, "Yes they are the Decepticons and we, the Autobots. When we find the AllSpark we shall return to our world and rebuild that which the war has destroyed. It has the power to bring back those of us who have perished in battle."

Ratchet grinned a little bit to himself as he contented himself with running some scans over her body. Her very, very nice body it had to be said. Although he was a doctor, Ratchet believed he might have raised his hormones a bit too much seeing as he was very much aware of how sexually attractive Angelique was. He licked his lips a little bit,

"Well let me see..." He dipped his finger into a homemade oil and slowly applied it to her burn. I would sting slightly but when it wiped it away with his finger there was only smooth skin there. He grinned a little bit, "Ratchet is a nickname... you can call me Gallifrey. You should be back to your ever lovely self my dear."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:30 am

Angelique nodded her head when she heard what Optimus wanted to do when he got his hands on the AllSpark, she wanted to be able to trust these guys but the thing was they had been messing her around the last few days. There didn't seem to be much time though, it wouldn't be long until Megatron ran the glasses through his processors or whatever and found that they were not the ones that he wanted.

If they were on one side against the goths, then what happened to that blonde guy that she had gone to dinner with, she didn't see him here.

"Hey, if you are on the opposite side to the goths, or Decepticons then...what happened to the blonde guy that I first met? I don't see him here with you?" Angelique asked, she wanted to get an apology for how he acted on their dinner date even if now she realised he was sitting next to his enemy the whole night.

Blushing softly when Ratchet applied some oil to her cut, she hissed softly and bit her lip while he continued to apply the medicine but when he stopped, and said that she wasn't going to be scarred by anything.

"W-wow thank you so much!" she grinned, gingerly touching her face "That's amazing, thank you so much Gallifery I feel better already."

Unable to stop her grin, Angelique smirked and stated; "I've got something for you guys."

Trekking upstairs, Angelique looked around her room and took the lenses that she had saved out of her bag and then held them safely in her palmed fist as she hurried back downstairs, handing the two little lenses to Optimus with a bright grin;

"I guess they didn't listen to me so well when I said I was getting the lenses changed yesterday, I kept the old ones though, so these are the ones that they really want." she stated with a grin "You guys should definately have them, on one condition, you take me with you. I don't really want to be facing that guys wrath alone if he comes back."
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:44 am

Optimus didn't really want to talk about Bumblebee. Not because he was disappointed in the young bot (he had tried his best after all), but because of the condition that he had been in when he had finally made it back to the base camp. He coughed a little bit and looked away,

"Bumblebee... Benedict. He managed to get back to our base with some information on you." He told her quietly, "But he was badly injured by the other one who met with you, Starscream. When you left he stabbed Bumblebee in the back and left the knife in before leaving."

Ratchet sighed a little bit,

"He'll be fine but right now he's not up for walking."

He grinned a little bit when he saw that she was blushing because of the attention that he had given her. Seeing that her skin was smooth and new, he gently brushed his fingers against it, knowing that she would feel the touch a lot more than if it had just been regular skin,

"Don't worry, it's what I do." He told her with a wide grin and a small blush, "I just like to help people after all."

When she said she had something for them, Optimus raised an eyebrow but waited with the rest of the Autobots. When she came back down he was confused but when she handed over two lenses his eyes widened. Acting without thinking, Optimus stood up and picked Angelique up in a tight but warm hug before spinning her around happily,

"Thank you! Thank you! You beautiful human woman, thank you! A million times thank you!" He thanked her excitedly before setting her back down and holding the lenses up, "With these we can find the AllSpark... and rebuild our home! Of course you can come with us Angelique, any one of us would lay down our lives for you."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:58 am

Angelique's mouth popped open when she heard that the cute blonde guy she had met was so badly hurt, it was horrible to think that it was because of something that she had made him do. She realised now that he had never wanted to go out to dinner as the three of them but as a one on one thing and she had made him go with a person who it was unhealthy for him to go with.

She felt really bad about that.

"Oh god, I'm sorry to hear about that...I hope that he manages to get better soon." Angelique stated with a small pout on her lips at the fact that he was hurt, he was so nice to her as well "I'd like to see him when this is all over before you guys go home, just to check up on him I feel kind of bad for putting him in that position."

Unable to stop herself from squeaking in shock when Optimus picked her up and twirled her around in the air he was so happy with her, she laughed and enjoyed the sensation of being hugged by a sexy alien. It wasn't going to happen every day and so she was enjoying it above all other things. Were they all this attractive? She thought with a smirk.

"Oh please, no worries at all." she murmured, blushing softly "I just thought that since they were so important I should keep them in case they were irreplaceable, I guess that they are so its a good job I did really."
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:06 am

Optimus hadn't wanted to say anything because Bumblebee had told him the circumstances of him being alone with Starscream. It had been because of Angelique's agreement sure but to be honest it was mostly because of Starscream putting the idea forward and not letting it die like Bumblebee had been trying to do.

And, to be honest, they all agreed that Bumblebee should have seen something like that coming from a bot called Sidonis. The worst traitor in the history of Cybertron that bastard,

"It's alright, he'll make a full recovery in a few days." Ratchet assured her with a comforting smile, stroking her cheek to try and make her feel slightly better about it, "I'll make sure you can see him tomorrow if you like. Tomorrow he'll still be in bed but he'll be fully healed... it's not just human doctors who like to keep their patients in over night you know!"

He winked at her,

"Unfortunately I don't think I could convince you to do the same after your cut."

Optimus was beyond happy. Now that they knew where the AllSpark was, all they needed to do was get there and claim it. With that they could transform some of the native human technology to make more Autobots, defeated the Decepticons here and then return to Cybertron to finally end the war, bringing back every lost Autobot.

All thanks to this lovely human woman!

Optimus was so happy that when she was down from his hug he grinned and kissed her on both of her cheeks before kissing her forehead as well,

"You, my dear Angelique, have just saved a planet of over three billion lives." he told her with a massive grin, "I think you can feel proud of that my friend."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:15 am

Angelique was happy the way that she heard that Bumblebee was going to make a full recovery because she wouldn't want anyone to get seriously hurt because of her. The guy had seemed sweet and charming and had even invited her out to dinner which was lovely of him, she hoped that visiting him would be a repayment for all of the things that she'd put him through but somehow she didn't even think it would be a start.

"I would love to see him tomorrow if its convenient, I know you have an AllSpark to get to but I have no idea where it is, if it's far, or anything like that so...I'll leave that up to you guys." she stated with a shy smile on her lips.

Unable to stop the blush growing in strength and size when Ratchet said that he wanted to keep her in overnight with him, she smiled shyly and directed her gaze to the floor. Well if these guys weren't all the smooth talkers; "I don't think that would be a good enough reason on medical grounds but, there are other reasons you could ask me about."

The kiss on her forehead and both of her cheeks by Optimus made her cheeks stay that same flushed pink because honestly, what girl didn't love a kiss on the forehead? Those were like, so romantic they were physically impossible to resist or complain about.

"I do feel proud." she stated with conviction "I'm so happy I'm able to help you rebuild your planet, and bring back friends you've lost. That is reward enough for me, that and a small bit of protection from your awesome weapon limbed selves."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)   Better than them (Megatron and Angelique) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better than them (Megatron and Angelique)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next