The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter Shepard

Peter Shepard

A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard) Empty
PostSubject: A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard)   A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:40 am

Shepard was more than a little bit nervous in meeting this "Bobby Singer" that he had heard Ariel speak so highly of. To be honest it was clear to him how she viewed him - clearer than it was to her apparently. When he had asked her what Bobby Singer was to her she had gotten confused and said that he was "just Bobby". That either meant the bastard was more friendzoned than anyone else in the world or...

She saw him as some kind of paternal figure.

Which considering the guy was one of those "hunters" that Ariel had been telling him about, was potentially a very bad thing for him. He had only had a few serious girlfriends in his lifetime and every one of them had a father figure who threatened to beat the crap out of him if he ever hurt their daughter. And because he was a Hunter, Shepard knew that knowledge about how to kill and hide bodies was right up there in Singer's mind.

Hell, the guy would likely take one look at him and think of seven or more places in this junkyard where he could be dumped, burned or buried and never found again.

And they had just magically appeared here in the middle of the junk yard. He looked around before smirking a little bit at Ariel, who was holding his hand,

"That..." he grinned wider, "Is the single best way to travel! No way I can do that I guess?"

Shaking his head a little bit, Shepard gathered his courage and began to make his way towards the house where he knew this "Bobby Singer" lived. He smiled a little bit as he made his way straight to the door,

"Don't worry." he told her, looking back at her over his shoulder, "I'm sure he'll like me."

A shotgun blast echoed throughout the junk yard and Shepard screamed in agony as the force knocked him back onto his ass a few feet from the doorway. Bobby Singer, surlier than usual, pumped the shotgun,

"It's rock salt ya idjit." he cursed, "You'll live... until you tell me what in the hells name you've been doing with Ariel! Were you the one who made sure she couldn't back till recent? Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard)   A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:50 am

Ariel was so happy that she was finally able to leave the little village, apparently Death had checked in at some point and decided that her temper was suitably diffused and she was on a path to hoping towards something again. That hope was aimed towards Shepard and perhaps getting closer to him like she was close with Balthazar and Crowley.

To be honest...he had no idea what he was up against in terms of both exes, and Bobby, Sam and Dean who were quite protective of her.

When the appeared at Bobby's house, Ariel sighed deeply, she had missed this place so much during her time away. More than she imagined she would do, and she had missed Bobby even more than that which made her heart ache a little bit at the prospect at seeing him again so soon.

"No." she laughed softly at Shepard "There is no way that you could learn to do that, so, you'll have to come to me for all your teleportation needs."

Ariel would not have advised Shepard to go first.

By the time she realised what he was doing it was too late and he was already sprawled on his ass on the floor, and Ariel was trying her best not to gasp in shock and laugh her behind off at the same time. The look on his face had been priceless after all.

Helping him up from his position on the floor, Ariel swiftly glomped Bobby hard, hugging him tightly to her.

"Oh I've missed you Bobby!" she sighed softly "But no it wasn't Shepard that kept me away, it was my brother he uhm...decided that my temper needed to be diffused slightly by a spell away from it all." Ariel admitted with a little click of her tongue to show her mild annoyance at the situation she had been subject to.
Back to top Go down
Peter Shepard

Peter Shepard

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard)   A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:04 am

Ariel had neglected to mention how fond this Bobby Singer character was of fucking shotguns!

The rock salt, as the old buzzard had pointed out, wouldn't kill him. But the fact remained that he had pellet-sized pieces of solid salt inches deep into his entire chest area. And one thing that salt did when it hit blood was sting like fuck. There was a reason why the old saying for something being worse on top of bad was "salt in the wound" after all!

He swore loudly,

"Fucking hell!" he groaned out as he pulled himself up to his feet, the salt still stinging and getting into his blood as his white shirt began to grow crimson from the dozens of small, relatively shallow, holes in his chest, "That how you greet everyone who knocks on your door?"

Bobby hugged Ariel tightly to himself with a grin, ignoring Shepard for now,

"Missed you too darl'." he told her with a happy grin, "You would'na believe the trouble the boys have been getting into without you being here to pull them back from being idjits! Come on in, let's get you a drink and you can tell me all about this decision made by your ass of a brother."

Shepard raised an eyebrow as Bobby began to led Ariel inside. He blinked,

"Brother?" he asked, looking at Ariel, "You never told me you had a brother that was strong enough to trap you in the village... you said he was your big brother but still!"

Bobby nudged the front door none too gently and it went to slam closed, hitting Shepard square on the nose inside, causing the man to again go flying onto his ass, bleeding from the nose now,

"House rules here son..." he snickered, "Being an idjit gets yer ass stomped around here."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard)   A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:12 am

Ariel could see that she was going to have to heal Shepard up a lot during this little trip to Bobby's and that didn't much matter to her, it was a good use of her powers and she didn't much like the idea of him being hurt because she had brought him here. So the pain that Shepard was in made her unhappy, and she tapped him on the shoulder very gently to stop him bleeding and remove the traces of salt from his blood.

"Don't worry, it is his way of saying that he likes you. This is going well so far." Ariel encouraged with a bright smile on her lips "Just keep doing whatever you're doing!"

The fact that the boys have been getting in trouble without her made Ariel uneasy, she hoped that they were both alright and the guilt began to gnaw away inside of her. Biting her lip gently Ariel drew away from Bobby in order to look into his eyes when she asked him this question; "Are both of the boys alright? Where abouts are they, working a case no doubt?"

Now inside the living room of Bobby's humble abode, Ariel sighed happily and flopped into her armchair before flushing lightly at Shepard. There were lots of reasons why she hadn't told him her full story, one was because she didn't want him to be put off her when he knew what she was, and the other was it was so complicated.

"W-well in my defence you never asked." she suggested lamely "But yes, my brother put me on an inescapable time out, you could say." Ariel reaffirmed with a small pout.

Another healing job? Sighing lightly Ariel poked Shepard gently on the nose and looked with her puppy dog eyes at Bobby;

"Bobby please will you stop breaking my friend. I brought him here to help you and the boys - tell him what you're planning on doing, go on." Ariel nudged Shepard to speak so that he could be getting himself into Bobby's good books and hopefully her dear friend would stop trying to smash his face up every few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Peter Shepard

Peter Shepard

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard)   A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:29 am

What. The. Fuck?!

This meant that the guy liked him? Oh dear fucking god he was in for one hell of a ride around here now wasn't he? Groaning in annoyance more than pain since Ariel had healed him with a touch, he turned to her to whisper without Bobby hearing,

"What exactly about this is going well?" he whispered quickly, "He's shot salt at me from a shotgun and keeps insulting me!"

Bobby raised an eyebrow and Shepard plastered on a fake grin before turning back to Ariel,

"He's going to kill me at this rate..."

Bobby waved his hand,

"There's some minor details that you might have to worry about but it ain't fer the ears of..." he paused before glancing at Shepard before giving Ariel a meaningful look, "Someone who ain't family."

Oh Shepard wanted to punch that guy in the face right now! And it wasn't even because of the salt shot or the insults or even the nose thing anymore... no, now it was a combination of all three and he wanted to freaking murder the bastard now.

Bobby rolled his eyes a little bit,

"Go on then kid." he challenged, "Show me what you got."

Shepard narrowed his eyes and took his backpack off his back. He wordlessly took out an instant camera (an old polaroid camera) and a full envelope. He opened the envelope and dumped several ID cards,

"Drivers licence. Debit card with balance of an even £5000 - close to $7000. Cred card with a limit of £11000 and closer to $20000. Library card. Social Security number. All registered in the name of Mr Peter Baylisch." he grabbed the camera and took a photograph of Bobby's serious face. When it printed he put it over the cards and began to chant some latin while sprinkling something that looked like water on it. Taking away the photo, Shepard showed Bobby that the blank driver's licence... now had the photograph of Bobby Singer on it, "You're now Peter Baylisch and have access to almost $27000."

Bobby blinked a few times before smirking a little bit at Ariel,

"I think I like him... where'd yer pick up this idjit?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard)   A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:39 am

Ariel knew that it was confusing to Shepard but he needed to pass these little tests so that Bobby would know that he was serious about becoming someone that they could all rely on and trust - both him and the Winchesters were big on that. When he had shown that he had real mettle then they would drop back to their normal teasing and insults, which were pleasant she had found.

Turning to Shepard she gently squeezed his shoulder reassuringly; "This is all just part of a test, he needs to know if you're serious about becoming part of this operation and you wont bail at the first sign of pressure. Stand your ground and you'll be accepted in no time." Ariel smiled gently trying her best to put his mind at ease.

When she heard that there was trouble her eyes narrowed and her lips thinned;

"Well after this is done we can go somewhere quiet to talk about it, I might be able to help them." Ariel stated firmly, she wasn't going to be taking no for an answer on this one no matter how dangerous it was.

The fact that Shepard had done so much work without even trying much was amazing to Ariel, and it must have been amazing to Bobby as well considering the look on his face - slaw jawed and wide eyed. Only for a few moments before he regained his composure but it was those moments that counted.

Beaming with happiness when Bobby seemed to tone down the hostilities, Ariel relaxed more into her arm chair;

"When my brother put me in that village, I met Shepard. He tried to make a deal with a demon at a crossroads - he didn't think they were real at the time, it was more a sort of test. I stopped the deal and here we are. He wanted to help out." Ariel stated with a soft smile on her lips "How have you been Bobby...okay?" she asked, brow creasing slightly in concern.
Back to top Go down
Peter Shepard

Peter Shepard

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard)   A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:51 am

So all of this was... a test?

Well thank fucking god he had something was a bit of "wow factor" prepared huh? He had thought he'd actually be able to show the whole process but with this amount of time and pressure he would just have to do the whole "and here's one I made earlier" trick. Hopefully it would still be pretty good even though the cards and driver's licence weren't perfect.

They were for an American with a British Work Visa after all.

"Well I hope I pass..."

Bobby got a little bit uncomfortable at the idea of having to talk about the trouble the Winchesters were in before sighing a little bit,

"You won't like it." he told her simply, "There's a lot that's been going on since Death sent you away Ariel... everything has changed."

Shepard looked up,

"Death...? Death sent her away?" he paused before his eyes widened and he turned to Ariel, "You're big brother... your brother is Death? THE Death? As in... scythe? White horse? One touch and it's over? Death?"

Well Shepard was glad that Bobby seemed more accepting of him now. He sank into an armchair beside Ariel,

"It's a transfer spell I prepared before we left... the accounts are from a contact I have in some British bank." he admitted before grinning sheepishly, "Thought there'd be some kind of entrance exam... but I'm being selective of any spells I use so it's slow going."

Bobby hummed,

"Well as long as yer don't go sacrificing no virgins we all should get along just dandy." he joked before humming, "What's the last situation you heard the boys were in Ariel? Refresh my memory... they get in a LOT of trouble."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard)   A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Weekend at Bobby's (Ariel and Shepard)
Page 1 of 1