The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Empty
PostSubject: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Charlotte was currently off Hogwarts for the summer holidays and after doing all of her homework she was dedicating her time to her art, she wanted to be able to finish the picture she was doing of her and Cobalt, it was going to be a present for his birthday although it was more than a little late so she was going to try and aim to finish it for Christmas. It was a shame that she had been so busy with school but with the exams getting closer and closer, she had already begun her revision.

Sitting in her bedroom, the sash window open so the warm lovely breeze could sweep in and make her feel even more relaxed than she already was. Sighing softly she ran her hands through her hair, she wanted to be able to spend more time with Cobalt, and so she was excited for him to come home from work today, they could even make some things for the bakery if he was in the mood.

Now she was getting older, Charlotte was developing new interests and she was also maturing in more ways than one, physically and mentally. In the past when she flew off the handle at Cobalt for the littlest thing, Charlotte wouldn't have thought twice about it, but now she did, and she was beginning to fully consider other peoples feelings. Not only that but she was getting more male attention at school than she had thought she would ever have gotten.

Don't get her wrong, she enjoyed it very much, but still it was odd to her.

Smiling lightly she bopped her head to her favourite song as it came on her iPod, and returned to her painting.
Back to top Go down
Alex Way

Alex Way

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Alex had badgered Cobalt enough that the hired killer had snapped and agreed to go along with this, to give him a chance to be with Charlotte. Honestly that was all Alex really wanted. He could have asked to use Cobalt's body to do so but they both agreed that would be a bit creepy seeing as he was her adopted father and Alex's feelings for Charlotte were anything but fatherly. He had gotten himself into a human-like body a few weeks ago so that he'd be at least somewhat used to it by the time that she arrived from school.

Deciding that now was the best time, considering Cobalt was out killing the president of Paraguay with a fork, Alex made his way up the stairs. He was proud of the fact that he only wobbled once. Honestly, these leg things that humans had were beginning to get harder to control he was sure. Making it to the landing without falling down the stairs (progress), Alex took a few deep breaths.

He didn't actually need to breathe but it apparently freaked people out if you didn't breathe.

Moving up to Charlotte's door, he knocked on it soundly a few times before speaking,

"Charlotte!" he called out, more than a little bit nervous, "Hey Charlotte it's me... well... It's Alex. I don't know if you remember me... friend of your dad's you met once when he needed a distraction?"

Oh dear god he was making an arse of himself. PERFECT! Meant he was finally acting like a real male teenage in front of the girl he liked!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Charlotte heard someone coming up the stairs and she frowned a little bit, she knew it couldn't have been Cobalt because he had told her that he was going to be out until late tonight, never wanting to be too unprepared she picked up her wand from her dresser and kept it casually held in her hand as she waited for the person to either make themselves known or attack her.

Call her paranoid, but that was what you get for growing up with Cobalt Smith as a father.

Hearing who it was, Charlotte frowned a little bit, what was Alex doing here? Of course she did remember him, she had thought he was quite cute when she had seen him the first time, attractive rather, but she didn't know what he was doing here now, especially because her father wasn't here. Maybe he was looking for him, that had to be it right?

With a small smile she slipped her wand into her shorts back pocket and opened the door to her room, grinning when she saw Alex Charlotte spoke;

"Of course I remember you Alex, it's not often that I get to meet someone who is involved in my Papa's work." she stated with a small smile "He's not here at the moment if you came to see him, but, you're more than welcome to wait around with me until he comes back if you want."

Charlotte didn't have a problem with being around an attractive boy, even if he did seem a little bit odd compared to others, it just made him more of a mystery.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink while you're here?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Alex Way

Alex Way

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Alex could see that she was neither expecting him nor repulsed by the idea of spending time with him and overall he thought that was good. Apparently she did remember him but she thought that he was some kind of associate of Cobalt. That would be half true considering he was almost a part of Cobalt and helped the guy out more than anyone else had done in the hundreds of years they'd been working together. He chuckled a little bit, feeling his face heating up ever so slightly.

Was this what the humans called a blush? Facinating... it was like he wanted to crawl into a hole from embaressment! Truly remarkable.

He composed himself a little bit and decided to be as forthcoming about the truth as he could. Alex had seen enough day-time TV specials to know that keeping a secret for a long time never ended very well for the couple in question,

"Yes well involved is a good word for it I suppose. He's in Paraguay at the moment." he told her, getting more and more nervous. Thankfully she knew about the ball of magic that Cobalt had to protect so he didn't have to explain that, "You remember the ball of magic Cobalt has? Well... that's me. I've separated from him enough to try and lead a human life for... well... reasons..."

He trailed off in the end, trying not to blush too hard. Had he thought the blush amusing when he had seen others do it? Yes. Not from now on he wouldn't. He coughed a little bit and shook his head,

"Ah no thank you, I've not quite figured out that part yet..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Charlotte was more than a little baffled about how Alex knew where Cobalt was, to be honest he didn't tell her much about his jobs and that was the way she liked it, she didn't want to get wrapped up in things like that especially when it was so dangerous to her as well. Cobalt knew that and accepted and encouraged her decision, apparently it wasn't a profession he would reccommend.

"How did you know that?" she asked, a little confused "Are you working with him on this mission too?"

However, the answer to her question was one she definately did not expect, he was the magic ball that Cobalt had told her that he had to protect? Charlotte blinked at Alex, more than a little shocked and stepped forwards, her eyes looked him up and down gently as she assessed him.

"You are?" Charlotted inquired, her tone was that of disbelief "I guess I expected you to be more round than this if I was ever to see you in real life..." she laughed softly "It's very impressive though...you look completely human! Can I?"

Very badly Charlotte wanted to reach out and touch Alex, just to see if it was actually a real body and not just some illusion or something like that, because it could so easily be that. Although if all the things Cobalt had told her were true, Alex was powerful enough to do this and much more!

"If it's not too personal Alex...what reasons did you become a human for?" Charlotte asked "I know I'm asking a lot of questions but...I honestly never suspected a thing!"

Hearing that he didn't know how to actually eat or drink, Charlotte was even more shocked! Any human being would have to eat or drink, so it backed up the idea that he really was just a shape shifter, and of course his nature was not human. No matter how convincing it seemed to be.

"Well...don't you want some help figuring it out?" she asked with a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down
Alex Way

Alex Way

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Alex could tell that Charlotte wasn't sure how he could have known what he did about Cobalt's mission considering the man was on the other side of the world and insisted on absolute security when it came to missions. But the fact was that Alex was still bonded to Cobalt so he could still tell where the man was and, if he focused on it, what his general mood was right now,

"Well I'm the magic object he's bonded too... We're still bonded, I'm just wandering around is all." he told her with a small smile. He tutted to himself, "Still working on a bigger smile that isn't creepy though..."

When she took a step forward and began to examine him more closely he smiled a little bit and allowed her to do so. Of course he might have taken their proximity to do the same thing to her but that wasn't important and he was sure she wouldn't mind,

"Well I decided I'd had quite enough of being round so I went for a rather thin body." he told her honestly before chuckling a little bit and nodded, "Of course! I'm particularly proud of my craftsmanship in some areas to be honest. Never realised how detailed humans were until I tried to become one."

He wanted her to touch him. Alex had spent a massive amount of magic making sure that he had a sense of touch, so that he would be able to feel her touching him. That meant more than he could ever say to him he had to admit,

"Well..." he blushed a little bit before coughing a little bit, "Well I've been experiencing human emotions for some time now... specifically amorous feelings... directed at a lovely human woman. And... well I didn't think any woman would be interested in a ball of pure magic."

He blushed a little bit when she asked if he would like some help figuring it out. Truth be told that annoying feeling called 'hunger' was getting to him,

"Erm... if it's not too much trouble..." he mumbled with a little blush, "I kind of never really observed or took notes when Cobalt was eating... partially because Cobalt eats really quickly on missions. Like that character from that anime you two sit and watch sometimes. Kabashi? Kadashi? Kakashi?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Charlotte was still really really shocked if she was honest, she didn't think that it was possible for something to change forms so convincingly, although, she did think that it was kind of just like a kind of advanced transfiguration. Given the power that Alex was supposed to have it would be easy for him to get to this level of magic and make such a convincing transformation.

"I don't think that your smile is creepy, but I can tell some jokes for you if you want so that you can practice it more often." she teased softly "And yes we are a very detailed and complicated species don't you know, it's hardest for me to shift into another human if I'm honest."

Of course as a shifter Charlotte was familiar with changing shapes, although to be honest she didn't really do it a lot recently, she was a lot more focused on getting her other studies done, and leaving her morphing for a later time when she could give more time to it.

Allowing herself to gently reach her hand out and cup Alex's cheek, Charlotte gasped a little, he was so warm, and he really did feel like a human, there was no way she could have told he was that ball of energy if he hadn't have told her.

"So you changed your shape to be with the girl you fell in love with?" she asked, excitement tinging her voice "Awwh how sweet of you, how did you meet her, on one of your missions with Cobalt? You have to tell me all about her!"

When he asked if she would mind teaching him, Charlotte smiled softly and shook her head, she would love to help Alex adjust to his human body it might be as confusing as it was to her when she first transfigured into something else. A kitten to be exact. That Cobalt had saved from being eaten by some weirdo in Knockturn Alley.

"Sure it's no problem at all, I'd love to help you." she smiled happily, motioning for him to sit down on her bed, she dashed downstairs and picked up a glass of lemonade and a ham sandwich some simple things that Alex would enjoy, she hoped "Here we go, not the best first meal ever but...it should be easy to learn from this, which would you like to start with, drink or food?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Way

Alex Way

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Alex was getting the urge to blush again with the intense gaze she was fixing him with, it was like she was trying to figure out how he managed this. Even with her shape-shifting abilities though she wasn't likely to ever be able to repeat what he'd done simply because of the raw power that he had needed to make it. He'd broken stonehenge to do it actually,

"Yeah I'd like that actually. Cobalt has always thought that forced smiles were the worst and that's how I've been practicing. It'd be nice to have more natural smiles." he told her honestly before nodding in agreement, "Yes some of the parts are just so hard to get right. The sex organs were very hard but thankfully I managed to get them working perfectly."

When she slowly reached out to touch her his mouth went dry. This was it. She was going to touch him. He had been waiting for this moment since he had first even thought of making himself into a human-like form and here she was about to touch him. When her soft hand came into contact with his cheek he sighed contentedly at the contact and held a hand against hers to gently keep it there as he enjoyed it,

"Y-yes..." he admitted with a little blush, nodding his head, "I met her through my connection to Cobalt yes that's true. I'm not sure how much I can tell you about her though..."

Alex sighed in relief. Perhaps soon this aching pain in his stomach and the itchy feeling in his throat would go away. They were really annoying. Of course he wasn't able to die through dehydration or starvation but he was pretty sure he should have done by now considering he hadn't eaten or drank anything in three weeks,

"You're very kind Charlotte." he thanked her and gently, hesitantly, sat down on the bed to wait for her. When she came back he smiled a little bit as he accepted both the drink and the food, "Thank you very much. My throat is feeling very dry and itchy... so drink first right?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:41 pm

If Charlotte had been drinking something she would have spat it out all over the place, the sex organs were hard to get right huh? She had to stop her thoughts from going too far to one particular subject, much to a part of her's dismay, what with the introduction of hormones and what not she was getting more and more interested in the topic that Alex had just raised.

"Oh really?" she asked with a small laugh "I never thought that they would be one of the things that was hardest to get right, so I'll just take your word for that, and, I'm very glad that you managed to make them correctly." Charlotte winked, before laughing again.

When Alex seemed to tease her with a lack of information about this lady that he had gotten himself in love with, Charlotte pouted a little, it was probably some sexual Russian spy or something that looked great in a bikini. Cobalt had probably met a few of those in his time in his job. Although, the idea of him flirting with them put her teeth on edge a little bit.

"Awwwww come on Alex, don't tease me!" she laughed "You can't tell me there's a lady and then not tell me anything about her! Unless its one of those top secret spy people and you really really can't tell me anything about her, then I already know she's no good for you."

Although Charlotte was very interested in how Alex had made himself feel so realistic, Charlotte was a little bit shocked the way he kept her hand on his cheek, she supposed he had never really been touched before, and so, perhaps he was getting used to the sensation? If that was the case she couldn't blame him, she would probably do the same thing.

"Drink first?" she repeated with a soft smile "Sure, so, just take hold of the glass, raise it up to your mouth, take a sip and then make sure that you swallow so it doesn't go down the wrong way."

To be honest Charlotte was a little concerned she was being patronising, it made her bite her lip a little bit and she was silent while she waited for Alex to take a sip.
Back to top Go down
Alex Way

Alex Way

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:19 am

Alex chuckled a little bit when she looked like she was about to attempt a spit-take without any liquid in her mouth at all. He had kept some parts of Cobalt's personality it seemed. That was good because he really doubted that Charlotte was going to be interested in anything hormonal with someone who had the life experience of a new born. He smirked a little bit,

"Yes well everyone things the heart is complicated until they try and make the sex organs." he joked a little bit before winking right back, "Well the hardest part was making sure it would recover a LOT faster than natural human males. I thought that might be appreciated by some women... would you appreciate that Charlotte?"

He could tell that she was suddenly getting rather interested in this 'mystery' woman. But right now he wasn't about to just go up to her and announce that it was her. That would be a bit creepy he thought. After all he had 'known' her for about five minutes after all,

"Oh but what if I've found out I like to tease beautiful young ladies?" he teased her with a wink before chuckling a little bit, "Okay well... you know her. She's a 'normal' person. But she's anything but normal... she's extraordinary, amazing."

He blushed a little bit when she seemed to realise that he was holding her hand to his cheek in a rather odd way. However it still took him a few moments longer before he was willing to let her hand go, but he did in the end. Following her instructions he took the glass in hand and raised it to his lips. Trying to remember what Cobalt had done before, he tilted the glass.

Unfortunately he tilted too far back and the entire glass emptied on his face and his white shirt.

Alex set the glass down and pouted a little bit, looking up at her with his big brown eyes,

"I'm all wet."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:56 am

Charlotte felt her cheeks turning pink when Alex told her that he had worked even harder to make the organs better than a normal male, to be honest she wondered what was different, how different it would be but she allowed her hormone filled brain to stop. This guy was...well essentially he was just a big ball of energy, true he was in the form of an attractive man but...it didn't mean he really was human did it?

"I can't rightly say." she responded with a shy smile on her lips "I don't have any point of reference, so you'll have to ask someone else, personally, I don't think I would really mind the 'recovery speed'." Charlotte admitted with a light blush still on her cheeks.

When she heard that she was supposed to know who the woman was, Charlotte hummed a little bit and thought about all the people that it could be, it should be someone around her age, so maybe one of her fellow classmates at Hogwarts? Charlotte had brought a few over for parties and sleepovers and the like so, he would have seen them she supposed.

"I guess she has to be around my age for me to know her, and, because you turned yourself into a teenager, so, unless you're lovely lady is a kougar then..." Charlotte grinned "She is probably in my year at Hogwarts or something."

Gasping softly when Alex upended the drink all over himself Charlotte hurriedly pulled him off the bed so the covers wouldn't get too damaged, before she flapped around in a panic trying to find some clothes that he could actually wear, taking a fresh outfit out of one of her show bags, she handed it to Alex with a small shy smile on her lips.

"Don't worry about it Alex, it happens to the best of us. Here, you can change into these dry clothes if you want, I made them for one of my shows, so, it's one of a kind." Charlotte grinned softly "There's my screen there, you can change behind it."
Back to top Go down
Alex Way

Alex Way

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:45 am

Alex could tell that he had gotten her when she began to blush at his comment about the recovery speed he had improved. It wasn't all he'd improved upon with this human body but the others weren't as impressive. After all, Cobalt had all of the same enhancements from enhanced reflexes to faster healing rate so she had seen all of those before. She wouldn't have seen, or known, about the sexual recovery though. It was his sincere desire that she would see his own enhanced recovery one day,

"Well if you say you wouldn't mind it then that's good enough for me." he assured her before smirking a little bit and giving her a wink, "I hope that my 'mystery' woman appreciates it when she sees it in action, if such a time comes."

Oh and Charlotte was still stumped? He was really treading the line of just flat out telling her right now and she still didn't have a clue apparently. This made him smirk a little bit and he couldn't help but laugh a little bit at her suggestion that it might be a kougar. He shook his head a little bit,

"You're really very interested in this woman aren't you Charlotte? Well she is amazing so I imagine anyone would be interested in her." he admitted with a smirk before nodding, "She is indeed in her Sixth Year at Hogwarts. Hence why I chose to start my life as a human looking like a eighteen year old. She has a thing for older man I'm told but I didn't want to be too much older."

Alex didn't see what all the fuss was about but he obediently stood up from the bed as she flapped around a little bit. It was rather amusing he had to admit. He took the fresh clothes gratefully and smiled at her,

"Thank you very much."

Without further ado he stripped out of his wet shirt. He didn't know what screen she was referring too after all, having never heard of using one to dress. Having only ever been partnered with Cobalt, a man already scarred by their meeting, Alex thought that scars were normal on human males so his torso had quite a few scars, including a small burn or two. He put the new shirt on before anything else but he turned away from Charlotte slightly to change his trousers.

Which he just stripped out of.

To reveal a lack of any underwear.

Pulling on the new jeans, Alex finished off the new outfit by pulling the waistcoat on. He turned to Charlotte with a small smile as he held his arms out,

"So..." he asked her with a grin, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:03 am

Charlotte was still thinking it was a little bit TMI to share with her about that, unless he wanted her to actually advise him on what women wanted, because she was not the right girl for that, she hadn't really had a successful relationship and all the boys who were interested in her now were either really not her type or, they were just complete idiots.

"I'm sure that she will." she smiled reassuringly "You know if you ever need any advice with girls you can come to me you know, after all I don't think Cobalt is going to give the best impressions on you and your romantic sphere."

Pouting a little bit, she realised she was talking about the lady a lot, but that was just because she wanted to know who it was, and she would probably keep thinking about it even after she had resolved to drop the topic the minute he drew attention to it. As she ran her hands through her long blonde hair she merely cracked a grin at him;

"So I do know her." she laughed "I'll drop it now Alex but you really do know how to intrigue a girl!"

It took her until then to realise, she barely even knew Alex, they had just met minutes ago...but they were already chatting so well with each other. It was like they'd known each other longer.

Charlotte turned away and began to look out of the window while Alex was getting changed but, then she heard that he wasn't behind the screen and she turned around, her mouth popping open. He sure did have an attractive person...and she found herself biting her lip as she looked him up and down. It was a step too far though when he began to take down his trousers.

"Alex!" Charlotte squeaked "You can't undress like that in front of a girl!"

Although it didn't stop her taking a peek through her fingers at him without his trousers on, and she had to admit she liked what she saw.

As soon as he was dressed she smiled shyly and took her fingers down from covering her eyes, the outfit suited him well, she had been unsure of his size although, it seemed to fit rather well. It must have been her tailoring eyes that judged the right size so easily.

"It suits you very well Alex, almost like it was made for you." she grinned "But please don't spill any lemonade on the waistcoat, it'll ruin it." Charlotte teased.
Back to top Go down
Alex Way

Alex Way

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:20 am

Alex thought that Ironic was the term best suited to describe the situation that they were currently sharing but only to him considering she knew nothing of how he really saw her. He chuckled a little bit when he realised that she would indeed be the absolute best person to tell him about what women wanted. Especially seeing as she was the woman he wanted to please,

"I'll be sure to do that." he told her with a grin, "I'm sure your advice on this matter would be the very best, much better than Cobalt's."

He was beginning to consider telling her that she was the person he was talking about but he wasn't sure how he was going to be able to do that. But it was becoming unavoidable very quickly. She wanted to know who it was and he, who had never been in her presence this long, was beginning to crave her touch again. To the extent where he would tell her just on the off chance that she would be responsive to his feelings for her,

"Yes you know her very well." he admitted with a chuckle before he pursed his lips, "You know... this woman means a lot to me and I've not even met her before. I have grown to... to love her but up until a few weeks ago I wasn't even vaguely human. Do you think... do you think that my love and my heart would be enough to cover the strangeness of that?"

When she squeaked at him he blinked a little bit and, with his trousers most of the way up so that he was just covered, he turned to her to see what the matter was. He finished getting dressed quickly,

"Ah but I got dressed quickly enough didn't I?" he asked her before chuckling, "Besides, surely it's not that bad right?"

He pouted a little bit when she teased him about spilling lemonade on the waistcoat. Alex was resolved to practice eating and drinking when she wasn't here so that he wouldn't embaress himself in front of her again. The feeling of wanting the ground to swallow him up was not something he enjoyed,

"Thanks for the clothes, they're very nice. You made them yourself?" he asked her before sticking his tongue out at her, "I think I'll avoid eating or drinking right now."

He paused for a moment as he looked at her before he gathered his courage,

"Charlotte... when do you think I should tell her?" he whispered quietly, "I mean I want to tell her as soon as possible. My heart feeling like it's racing... which shouldn't be possible... and that's just at the idea of it! Do women like it when men confess their feelings to them?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:32 am

Charlotte to be honest was thinking about how she would feel if she was the women in the situation, she would probably respond positively to it in the first instance, but she would want to be able to see how things went before she went into anything too serious. It sounded like Alex was really into this girl, whoever she was, but she didn't want to see him get hurt because she gave him some bogus advice.

"I think that it would be yes." she smiled softly "I know if I was in her situation, it would be a little odd, there's no denying that, but I think you would be concerned if she found it was completely normal. It kind of adds something special to the relationship...and it communicates how deep your feelings are given how much you've changed for her."

Biting her lip she looked up into Alex's eyes softly, she was worried for him, he had the potential to become very happy or have his heart broken and although she didn't know him that well, he reminded her of her father in so many ways, and because they conversed so easily, it was easy for her to sympathise with him.

"Although, only you can decide if you think it's the right time, I dont want you to follow my advice and end up getting hurt because of it, I would never forgive myself." she whispered softly, linking her fingers together.

Tilting her head to one side she laughed softly and grinned, Alex really was something else, he was so endearing, even though he didn't know how to act properly like she did, it only made him even sweeter;

"I guess I could have been confronted with worse things to see." she laughed.

Although she was happy to give her advice to Alex, Charlotte could tell this was a really really big deal to him, and she didn;t want to get his heart broken, so she kept thinking about what she herself would like, how she would handle a situation like that. Hopefully it would be enough to get Alex the answer he wanted from the woman that he liked;

"I think you should tell her when you're most comfortable with it Alex, although, I like to hear men confess their feelings for me, it always makes me feel happy, and I can't remember an occassion where I haven't given the person a chance to go on a date with me. So I think that you should give it a shot the next time you see her, she'll be flattered I know."
Back to top Go down
Alex Way

Alex Way

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:44 am

Alex hoped that she would give him the advice he needed right now. He needed to know, desperately, if he should let her know right now or if he should wait a bit longer. Either to 'play it cool' like Cobalt did with women or to give them a chance to better get to know each other. After all, he knew a lot about her but she knew almost nothing about him and that wasn't really fair no matter who's book you were using to try and tell that one,

"I know it would be odd... I mean I know quite a lot about her but she knows next to nothing about me. Right now I know next to nothing about me though." he ran his hand through his hair, only now realising how much that gesture seemed to help. He grinned a little bit, "Well that sounds like you're telling me to tell me dream woman how much I love her. Mmm... I think I can do that you know."

The fact that she was so concerned for the well being of his emotional state was heart warming, a sensation that he found rather pleasing it had to be said. He chuckled lightly and nodded in agreement,

"I think she will be very understand - As understanding as you are even." he told her knowingly before smiling a little wider, "You know it means a lot to know that you care about me that much despite only knowing me for a little while."

He smirked a little bit and gave her something he'd been working on. He'd seen Cobalt use this little smirk that made woman seem to grow weak at the knees and imitated it perfectly on his first try,

"That's nothing." he promised her with a wink, "You didn't even get to see the best part."

Taking her advise to heart, he took a deep breath. Shaking his hands out a little bit, an activity Cobalt used to get rid of any nervous energy. He smiled a little bit wider than he had done before when he heard her advice. Nodding in agreement, he decided that he just had to go for it. Gods! No one had told him about the nerves before! He swallowed a little bit before smiling wider and taking a step closer to her,

"Taking your advice... Charlotte Smith..." his eyes softened and his voice became gentler than it had been a few seconds ago, "I love you. Ever since I first saw you when Cobalt brought me out for that one mission... I've loved you. Even when I was a formless mass of magic I loved you. I gained this form... so that I could be with you. So that I could share my love with you. And now I'm asking you... as a man in love... will you give my love for you a chance?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:57 am

Charlotte had to admit to herself that it would be really odd to have someone love you when you didn't even know them, when you had never spoken to them before even. It was so strange that she thought it could be quite a wonderful feeling. Of course she would never get to have a romance that was that interesting and intriguing, she was probably going to end up in a mediocre romance with one of the boys from school.

"Well then I definately think you should go for it Alex." she smiled softly "I'm sure she will be a very lucky lady to have you, even if you don't know exactly who you are right now. It must be hard, trying to find out what defines you as you, at the same time she will be doing it."

When she heard that the woman he loved was understanding, Charlotte cracked a smile and she sucked softly on one of her lip piercings, she didn't think that she was going to be able to stand it any longer, she needed to know who this lucky woman was! If she knew her she might be able to give him some more accurate advice.

"I feel like I have known you for a longer time than I have, you have so many of Papa's mannerisims, it's slightly odd, but I like it, it means we get along so well already." Charlotte giggled softly "Besides, I don't want to be responsible for your first bad experience as a human being, I couldn't live with myself!"

Unable to stop herself from reacting, Charlotte's heart thudded in her chest when she saw Alex using the little Cobalt smirk she had seen her father give a few women before. Of course, it had never been directed at her, and now it was, wow...she could see why it was so effective.

"Alex...can I ask a question?" Charlotte asked with a small smile "How come you chose to make your body scarred, I mean, you didn't have to right?"

Charlotte's mouth popped open and she looked at Alex in complete bewilderment when she heard that the woman he had been talking about was in fact her. Her cheeks flushed pink when she realised that she had been giving out the best advice she could have given that the person he loved was herself, and all those compliments he paid her, without her even realising!

She didn't quite know what to say...it was such an odd yet powerfully romantic situation!

"Oh Alex..." she whispered softly, placing her hand on his cheek again "Of course I will, I would like nothing more than to get to know you better, and we're already getting on so well, I am sure that our first date...will be amazing."
Back to top Go down
Alex Way

Alex Way

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:14 am

Alex was really glad that Charlotte seemed to think that their situation would be a reason for him to go out and tell her how he felt about her. He chuckled a little bit and his cheeks flushed a little bit when she said that any woman would be lucky to have him. Honestly he hoped she felt that way when he told her the truth about who it was that he loved,

"It will be an interesting experience to discover myself at the same time as she is. I hope it will be an adventure that the two of us will be able to take together." he told her honestly, grinning as he did so, "I would have her know everything about me."

He could tell by her mannerisms that she was getting even more anxious to know who he was actually talking about. Cobalt's memories had told him that's what her habit of sucking on her lip piercings meant anyway. Personally he was convinced she was doing it to make his trousers suddenly feel tighter because that's what was happening,

"I've tried not to take too many of his manerisms... I really don't want to be some kind of copy of your father, that would be weird." he told her, meaning it on a different level to her, "Oh any interaction with you could never be bad."

Alex was amazed that the look seemed to have the same effect on Charlotte as Cobalt's version had had on other women in the past. When she asked about the scars he slid up a little closer to her to ask, "Why...? Do they bother you Charlotte? I thought that they made me look more destinctive... more real."

He could see that she was reacting much in the way of what she had advised him the woman would act. Alex was glad that she wasn't freaking out about the whole thing. That wouldn't have been nice at all. Just thinking about it hurt his heart in a none physical way. But right now his heart seemed to be beating faster than normal... which was a given seeing as he had no blood and no need for his heart to pump. He smiled happily at her decision and moved closer so that he was just a few inches from her. Gently, he reached out and cupped her cheek. He savoured the feeling of her soft skin against his hand as he looked her in the eyes,

"As will all our other firsts..." he promised her gently, "I promise to do all in my power to make sure you enjoy every moment with me. If it's alright to ask..."

He bit his bottom lip slightly and glanced at her lips before locking eyes with her again,

"May I... may I kiss you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Charlotte thought that it was sweet the way that Alex wanted to share so much with the woman that he loved, she was more than a little bit jealous now, but also she was wondering why Alex had never fallen in love before he was like centuries old and he had never met someone that could make him feel the way they he felt now. Maybe that meant that there was only one person you could love in a lifetime. Although she didn't want to ask him that, she might not like the answer if he did love someone else.

Now that she knew that she was the woman that Alex was in love with her, Charlotte understood a lot of what he had said earlier on in the conversation. More than that, she knew why he didn't want to be like Cobalt, because that would be really strange to be going out with someone who was almost exactly like her father. Giggling a little but she held Alex's hand in her own.

"I understand that, I think it would be more than a little bit odd if I ended going out with a copy of my dad...pretty sure he would think that it would be good either." Charlotte grinned, the look on his face would be priceless though!

Even though she was still a little bewildered by the fact that Alex loved her so much already but, she was oddly just accepting all the strange situations that was going on, like the fact they barely knew each other and the fact he was a big ball of magic deep down. Charlotte bit her lip when Alex slid closer to her, her thoughts went back to his bare chest...okay, they did make him look hotter.

"Maybe I have a thing for scars..." She poured lightly "But there's no need to play up to that so much you know Alex, it does give people a sort of unique look, you're right."

Unable to stop her blush Charlotte sucked on her lip piercing and she nodded her head, moving closer so that her leg was pressing against Alex's own. She had kissed a few people before, some of the guys from school, but it felt different now. It felt like it...like it was going to mean something more than all the other kisses beforehand;

"Of course you can..." She whispered softly, moving her head closer to Alex, so their noses were almost touching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)   Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strangers Like Me (Char and Alex)
Page 1 of 1